Reformation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,247 Followers

"You didn't have a problem with me when you were going to Heather's," Owen huffed as he glared at Rebecca.

"I have turned my back on that place, I am a different person now and I don't want to have anything further to do with you, now please leave!" Rebecca snapped back as she glared back at Owen.

"Fine! But when you come to your senses and need a friend, give me a call!" Owen said in a low tone of voice as he leaned in towards Rebecca.

"I'd have to be pretty desperate to call the likes of YOU for help!" Rebecca defiantly laughed in Owen's face as he strode quickly out of the store.

Once Owen had left, Rebecca bowed her head and sobbed a few tears, holding onto the nearby shelving for support. Knowing that she could not let Harold see her crying, she stifled the rest of her tears and wiped the tears from her eyes, just as Harold arrived. Harold put his arms around Rebecca and helped her stand back up straight.

"Are you all right, Honey? Is it the baby?" Harold said as he rubbed Rebecca's belly.

"We're fine, just a hard kick is all," Rebecca smiled warmly back at her husband.

* * *

Owen's angry mood helped him get home faster than his casual pace would have allowed. Once he entered the front door of the spa the sight of his darling Red brightened his spirit, but his anger had not yet completely subsided. Taryn looked up at Owen and smiled lovingly at him as she walked towards him. She hugged Owen tightly and gave him a lover's greeting as soon as she could wrap her arms around the man she loved.

"Hello, Master," Taryn said in a warm tone of voice.

"Hello, Red," Owen smiled warmly at the woman in his arms with a look that glowed with love.

"Is everything all right, Master? What is it?" Taryn asked as she continued to hold Owen in an intimate embrace.

"I got off the bus a few stops late and as I was walking home I came across Rebecca's store. I went in to say hello and she tells me that she has turned her back on her 'sinful life' and said she couldn't associate with me because 'my perversion runs deeper and more heinous than anyone else's,' can you believe it?" Owen snapped in a hurt tone of voice as he looked Taryn deep in the eyes.

"That is a shock and I can see why you are upset. It is her life and she has to make her own choices. It is disappointing though, I liked her. I was wondering why we haven't heard from her. How did your test go?" Taryn said with a comforting tone of voice as she stroked Owen's hair.

"Fine, I'm sure I at least passed, I think I did well. How have things been here?" Owen replied in a slightly down tone of voice.

"That is good to hear! Things have been good here. Oh, by the way, Tony called and he wants you to call him back," Taryn said in a light and friendly tone of voice.

"I guess it's about the job he promised me, I'd better call him," Owen said in a more normal tone of voice as he walked over to the phone and dialled Tony's number.

"Tony here," Tony said as he picked up the phone in his office.

"Tony, Owen here, you wanted to talk to me?" Owen said with just the hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, I wanted to know how your schooling is going. You're taking your final exams this week, aren't you? I just wanted to know when you will be able to start with us?" Tony asked casually.

"I have one more exam tomorrow and then I'm, done. I won't know if I have passed or not for some time yet, though," Owen replied with a calm tone of voice.

"Tell you what, come in first thing Monday and we'll get you started in research, what cha say?" Tony said in a magnanimous tone of voice.

"Sounds great, I'll see you, Monday," Owen said in an excited tone of voice as he hung up the phone. "I start Monday," he said to Taryn with a smile.

"That's great! We should celebrate!" Taryn said with glee and excitement as she hugged Owen tightly.

"We will . . . tomorrow," Owen said to Taryn confidently, with a smile as she looked back at him with a puzzled look. "Ronnie and I have our last round of finals tomorrow, then we can celebrate the last of school and getting the job," Owen said as he walked up to Taryn and took her in his arms once again.

"Sounds great to me," Taryn said lovingly as she tilted her head to the side and let Owen kiss her.

Owen and Taryn were celebrating the end of a long road of Owen's schooling with a stolen intimate moment. Time stopped as the two lovers kissed in the front of the spa that was their home. It was not a hurried kiss of lust or passion but a slow and sensual kiss full of love. A customer walking in shattered their private moment, for Taryn had to return to work and Owen had to begin to study for his last final.

That night at dinner Owen announced his intentions for the family outing the following evening. Everyone agreed that a celebration was needed and eagerly anticipated the planned outing for dinner and dancing the following night. The family had been through a lot together and had not had an outing together yet. Not only was it to celebrate the finishing of school for Owen and Veronica, but the starting of their careers as well. A third, yet unspoken reason was to celebrate the formation of their new family.

When the following night came around the ladies were eager to party and let off some steam, three of them at least. Taryn and Rosina dressed up in their usual "around the house" dresses and Rosina even loaned Veronica one of her dresses to wear. While the dress stretched to accommodate Veronica's larger dimensions, it clung to her body in an almost pornographic way. When Karen walked out of her room in her tasteful and conservative dress, the three other ladies looked at Karen with a look of disdain.

"What?" Karen asked in shocked confusion as she glanced down at her dress and back up at Taryn, Rosina and Veronica.

"We're going out to celebrate! You're not going out dressed like that!" Taryn said to Karen with a disapproving tone of voice as she pointed at Karen's shin-length navy-blue "church" dress.

"What? I look nice and respectable, not like a bunch of tramps!" Karen retorted as she motioned in the direction of Taryn, Rosina and Veronica.

"Exactly," Taryn, Rosina and Veronica said in unison in a confident tone of voice.

Taryn grasped Karen's right hand and Rosina grasped Karen's left hand while Veronica got behind Karen and pushed her down the hall. A protesting and sputtering Karen was quickly ushered into Owen, Taryn and Rosina's room. As soon as the door was closed behind the four women, they went to work changing Karen into something they felt was more "appropriate." As Taryn searched for a dress, Rosina and Veronica unceremoniously stripped Karen. Karen was protesting and lightly fighting as her clothes were removed but she was giggling as well. Rosina or Veronica would restrain Karen as the other would remove an article of clothing.

"I can't wear that!" Karen gasped in shock as Taryn held out the black dress, identical to the red one she was wearing.

"It is Friday night and we are going out to party and celebrate! This is a night to look hot, not like we're going to a funeral!" Taryn said as she thrust the dress into Karen's hand.

"Give me back my panties at least!" Karen replied in a slightly aggravated tone, while her face was red with embarrassment.

"Trust me, you can't wear anything under this dress," Taryn said suggestively as she lifted and lowered her eyebrows a few times.

"I can't go out like this!" Karen gasped in horror as she looked down at herself after she had shimmied into the dress.

Karen could not get over how tight and revealing the dress was. Clearly it was the most daring piece of clothing she had ever worn in her life. She was showing so much cleavage and much more of her breasts than she ever would have felt comfortable doing. Not only that but the dress stopped at mid-thigh and she was wearing no panties! If she didn't sit carefully you could see right up the dress! Karen had to admit that she did look hot in the dress, and might be comfortable wearing it around the house but never in public!

"You look hot! You're going like this!" Veronica said in a commanding tone of voice as she pulled Karen's head back by the hair and planted a passionate kiss on her mother's unsuspecting lips.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Karen replied in a subdued and frustrated tone of voice as she finished with a sigh.

All four ladies exited the small bedroom and looked at Owen who was seated in the comfy chair. Owen was wearing his "Trainer's uniform" and while Taryn and Rosina recognized it, Karen and Veronica simply noted that that he looked good in it. Owen let his eyes walk over each lady in an obvious and lustful way, pausing to admire the beauty of each woman as they stood before him.

"You all look hot, and a hot woman deserves a hot kiss!" Owen said in a husky voice as he got up and walked towards the four women.

Karen was still wondering what Owen meant by that, as Owen approached her. Without warning, Owen reached up and grasped Karen's head in his hands and planted a kiss right on her lips. She managed to get out a startled squeak before Owen's lips contacted hers, once the kiss started she was putty in his hands and melted in the heat of the kiss. Owen lowered his hands to encircle her and Karen slumped slightly as she surrendered to the first real kiss from a man in years. Every fibre of her womanly being was sighing in deep-seeded satisfaction of being held by a man. Once the kiss was over, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Owen dreamily as he still held her in his arms.

"Wow!" Karen said in a stunned and dreamy state, "If you kiss me like that again, I'm not responsible for what I do, I might just loose control," she said with a giggle.

"If you kiss me like that again, I just might take control," Owen said with a firm tone of voice as he let go of Karen. Karen shuddered in pleasure as across her mind flashed images of Owen and her having sex . . . as Master and Slave.

Veronica was about to protest Owen suggesting he would take control of her Slave when Owen planted a kiss on Veronica's lips. Veronica fought the kiss at first but quickly her body gave up the fight and enjoyed a strong and manly kiss. It had been so long since she had kissed or fooled around with a man and even then it had been with high-school boys. Owen's kiss was strong, yet not too strong, passionate but not hurried, she had to admit that he knew how to kiss a woman! Veronica knew she could not let Owen know that she loved the way he kissed or approved of his kissing her without permission.

"Kiss me like that again and I'll kick your ass," Veronica said defiantly, despite her horny demeanour.

"Oh really," Owen said as he pulled Veronica to him again.

Owen kissed Veronica again, forcefully with an even more passionate kiss, and at the end of it, Veronica was left panting and wanting more. Before she could stop herself Veronica lunged forward and kissed Owen on the lips with a needy and lustful kiss. Owen let the kiss continue before he broke the kiss and pushed Veronica away from him. Veronica said nothing as she stood there, knowing that Owen had called her bluff and she felt defeated.

The kiss that Owen gave Taryn and Rosina was every bit as passionate and powerful as the ones he had given Karen and Veronica. Owen kissed Rosina first, because she was closest and the most eager. When Rosina's kiss was over she gave Owen a lustful growl as she stepped out of the way. As Owen kissed

Taryn, Rosina dropped to her knees and began to undo Owen's pants. She got his zipper down before Owen pushed Rosina away with a hard shove on her forehead.

"Now that you've gotten us all sufficiently wet, can we get this evening underway?" Taryn said with a husky and horny tone of voice as she gave Owen a smouldering look.

"Please, like he could," Veronica scoffed disbelievingly as she crossed her arms and held a defiant look.

Taryn walked over to Karen and Veronica and without warning thrust a hand under each dress and ran her finger up each pussy slit from bottom to top. After she withdrew her fingers, now wet with pussy juice, she wiped them off on the lips of the appropriate, slack-jawed woman. Still not saying a word, Taryn walked out, followed by Rosina and Owen. Karen and Veronica looked at each other before they licked their lips, savouring the taste of themselves.

Karen and Veronica followed the others up and out of the spa and Karen locked the door behind her. When she turned around she saw Taryn and Rosina standing on Owen's right and Veronica standing a short distance away from Owen on his left.

"C'mon, let's give this town a show they'll never forget," Taryn said with a giddy giggle as she hooked her arm in Owen's.

Rosina hooked her arm in Taryn's and Veronica turned to face the direction that the others were facing. Karen realized what was going on, they were going to walk to the restaurant in each other's arm. Karen was expected to take Owen's left arm and Veronica would take hers thus making a long chain of five people with Owen in the middle. Owen had a cocky grin on his face as he knew that having four hot women on his arm would make him look like the stud of the hour.

Karen was quite self-conscious as they started to walk down the street. The only saving-grace for her was the fact that Taryn, Rosina and Veronica were dressed exactly the same. Karen had never, ever dared to go out in public without a bra on and felt her breasts sway and jiggle with each step. People stared as the five people walked happily down the street towards the local hot-spot they were going to. Karen felt daring and excited as she revelled in the attention and felt like a "bad girl" for the night.

At the restaurant, the attention of onlookers continued and Karen went along with the other ladies who played up for the crowd. Taryn, Rosina and Veronica all fawned all over Owen, making it look like they were all his girlfriends, not just two of them. As well as that, when some men were looking they felt each other up, pretending not to see the men looking. Men were looking at Owen with amazement on their faces and the women were laughing at their expense amongst themselves. Even Karen got into the act and she felt alive and especially liked getting her hands on Owen, and was the one who touched him the most. She even rubbed his cock through his pants once and was impressed by the sizeable lump that she got to rub.

The antics and action continued at the night-club, and the free-flowing drinks helped loosen everyone up. They danced and partied as one group and the bumping and grinding, which started as a lark soon spread with everyone rubbing up against everyone else. By this point in the evening, everyone, including Karen was very drunk and eagerly playing along with the bumping and grinding. Karen was the one who turned up the heat a notch when she backed up against Owen and rubbed the crack of her ass up against the length of Owen's cock.

"Do you know what to do with that thing, or is it just for decoration, big boy?" Karen said as she leaned back against Owen and spoke into his ear.

"If we weren't in public, I might show you just what I can do with it," Owen replied with a self-assured tone of voice and a cocky grin.

"Chicken," Karen replied with a pout and started to dance away from Owen.

By this time, Owen was pretty drunk too, and his ego didn't like being insulted like that, even though he knew Karen was just playing around in the spirit of the evening. Karen gasped in shock as Owen reached out and grabbed her by the hip. Taryn grasped Owen's hand and shook her head "no," when he looked her in the eyes. Owen nodded his head and let go of Karen as he began dancing with Taryn. Veronica grabbed Karen and began to dance with her in a possessive manner as she glared her disapproval at Owen.

The evening wore on and eventually the night-club shut down for the night, sending everyone out onto the street. The five, now very drunk family members found themselves in the chill of the night. Where earlier in the evening they walked arm-in-arm to show off, now they leaned on one another to keep themselves standing upright. Stumbling and occasionally tripping over air and falling down, the drunken group made it home to their cosy home.

"Finally home," Taryn said drunkenly as she opened the door to their small basement apartment and stumbled through the doorway.

"None too soon!" Owen slurred with a naughty grin as he pinched Taryn's butt as he walked through the doorway.

"I'm so drunk! I thought we'd never make it home!" Rosina giggled giddily, clearly completely drunk, as she walked through the door, and rested her head on Owen's back.

"That was what I call a HOT night out! What a blast!" Veronica said with the glassy eyes of a very drunk woman as she walked through the door.

"I can't believe I drank that much!" Karen said with a heavy slur as she closed the door behind her, staggering the worst than anyone in the group.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm so fucking horny!" Veronica slurred in a husky tone as she sat down in the middle of the couch hard and hiked up her dress to her waist and spread her legs wide. "Playtime?" she said with a bright grin to Karen.

"Not here, dear, in my room, sure," Karen said as she stared directly at Veronica's pussy and licked her lips.

"No . . . Playtime . . . here . . . NOW!" Veronica said in a slow and definite tone of voice as she looked into Karen's eyes while stroking her wet slit.

"If you insist," Karen replied with a husky growl as she licked her lips, still staring at Veronica's pussy.

"Good, now eat my pussy!" Veronica said in a demanding tone of voice as she pulled her dress up and off of her body, tossing it across the room.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen replied in a husky growl and staggered over to the couch and dropped to her knees between Veronica's knees.

"Is this how you are to present yourself to your Mistress?" Veronica snarled as she looked down at Karen kneeling between her legs.

"Sorry, Mistress," Veronica said as she pulled and tugged the slim-fitting dress up and off her body.

Veronica let the dress drop down beside her as she let her arms flop down to her sides. She leaned forward and with a thump her hand hit the couch, and she stopped herself from crashing into Veronica. Through blurry eyes she looked at the pussy which now filled her vision and was the focus of her desire. Karen leaned forward and stretched out her tongue and licked her daughter's pussy from the bottom to the top.

"Oh yeah, Mom, you know just how to eat my pussy," Veronica said with a dreamy tone of voice as she relaxed fully into the couch, flopping her head back as she stroked Karen's head.

By this point Owen was getting a little tired of supporting a napping Rosina so he stepped forward. Rosina quickly woke up when Owen moved and she stood up straight and looked around her. After stepping to the side to see around Owen, Rosina noticed Veronica and Karen on the couch. Rosina visually toured the scene on the couch, starting with Karen and ending up with Veronica.

"BOOBIES!! BIG BOOBIES!" Rosina squealed in a drunken and excited manner as her eyes fell on Veronica's bared breasts.

Rosina rushed over and sat down on the couch beside Veronica, who looked up in surprise when Rosina sat down. Before Veronica could ask what was going on, Rosina latched onto Veronica's left nipple and began sucking hard. That started Rosina on an oral tour of Veronica's massive breasts. Rosina loved to suck on and play with breasts, and Veronica loved to have her breasts played with. Rosina made love to Veronica's breasts with all she had, her skills and experience in this area was considerable. Veronica was paralysed with pleasure that Veronica and Rosina were eliciting within her.

polyman
polyman
1,247 Followers