Reformation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"Pussy! Delicious pussy!" Taryn said in a drunken attempt at a sultry tone of voice as she looked between Rosina's legs and then up to Owen in an obvious gesture. "May I, Master?" Taryn asked Owen sweetly as she teetered back and forth.

"Sure, Red, enjoy," Owen said with a drunken giggle as he stammered back and forth.

"Thank you, Master!" Taryn replied with giddy excitement as she energetically hugged and kissed Owen quickly.

Taryn turned her attention towards Rosina's pussy and never took her eyes off of it as she walked over on wobbly legs. Plopping down hard and wincing momentarily from the pain it caused in her knees Taryn leaned forward and spread Rosina's legs wide. Rosina looked down while somehow still keeping her tongue in contact with Veronica's breast. Rosina winked at Taryn and the pair stopped what they were doing and shared a moment where they smiled lovingly at each other. As quickly as it started, the moment was over and each woman went back to pleasing the woman before her.

Taryn delighted in the sweet taste of the young woman's pussy spread before her, made all the sweeter by the fact that it belonged to her own daughter. The illicit kick of making love to her daughter still excited her every time she and Rosina shared a loving moment together. Taryn softly licked up the insides of Rosina's nether-lips slowly from the bottom to the top. With a quick flick over Rosina's clitoris Taryn caused a shudder within the young woman's body.

Owen had taken a moment to watch the lesbian-love-fest taking place on the couch, appreciating the beauty of women loving women. Owen's throbbing cock told him that it was time to get into the action, Owen wanted to sink his cock into a tight, wet pussy and from this angle he saw two possibilities, Taryn or Karen.

Owen's better judgement knew that Taryn was the only real option, for Karen belonged to Veronica. Owen knew that it was not right to do anything with Karen without obtaining permission from her Dominant: Veronica. Taryn had always been a good fuck and eagerly submitted to him no mater when or where he wanted her. Taryn, however was the known and familiar fuck, Karen was the unknown. The dominant within Owen was telling him it would be a thrill to simply walk up to Karen and take her without asking either her or Veronica.

Even in his drunken state, Owen resisted the temptation and walked up to Taryn and slid into his oldest and dearest Slave. Taryn groaned into Rosina's pussy as she felt the thick cock of her Master slide into her deepest depths. Owen immediately withdrew from Taryn's pussy and began his mad thrusting into his mother.

"Oh, Master, thank you! It seems like forever since we've fucked!" Taryn groaned as she momentarily stopped eating Rosina's pussy and just enjoyed the fuck.

"It was barely a week ago!" Owen replied defensively as he continued stroking Taryn's pussy.

"Still too long, for my tastes!" Taryn snorted in a drunken giggle, as she continued.

"You're a spoiled bitch, Taryn, you know that!" Karen huffed in an angry, drunken tone as she paused momentarily from eating her daughter's pussy.

"What! . . . and my name is Red, by the way!" Taryn snapped back before she hung her head and moaned like a whore as Owen continued the savage fuck.

"You're whining about not getting fucked in a week! . . . Try ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS!" Karen snapped in a hurt and pained tone of voice before she sobbed a few tears. "You and Cat have access to the only cock in this house and you routinely flaunt that fact!" Karen added with the same hurt and angry expression as she glared at Taryn with eyes of fire.

"I can't help it if we have a husband and you don't!" Taryn retorted in an increasingly angry tone of voice.

"SHUTUP SLAVE!" Owen growled as he grasped a clump of Taryn's hair and hammered away at her pussy.

Karen watched in amazement as Owen grasped Taryn by the hair and stroked her pussy with animal intensity. Karen could not take her eyes off of the scene before her and even moved over to watch Owen's cock repeatedly spearing Taryn's pussy. Karen drank in the masculine beauty of Owen and he had never looked so desirable, than he did at that moment. Karen watched as a son dominated and savagely fucked his own mother and the only reaction Karen had was that she found it hot on so many levels.

"Why are you not eating my pussy? Did I tell you to stop, Slave?" Veronica snorted indignantly as she glared at Karen who was kneeling and watching Owen.

"Pussy? Did you say pussy? I like pussy!" Rosina said in a chipper tone of voice as she sat up straight and spoke right into Veronica's face.

"But my Slave is ignoring me!" Veronica growled as she looked at Karen with a harsh glare.

"Fuck her, let's sixty-nine!" Rosina said as she leaned back and began rubbing her pussy.

"She's lucky I've wanted to eat you for awhile now," Veronica said in a cautious tone of voice as she looked over the reclined Rosina's hot body.

"Good, now gimmie some pussy and eat me bitch!" Rosina commanded with a giggle as she looked right into Veronica's eyes.

"Sounds good to me!" Veronica replied enthusiastically as she smiled and winked at Rosina.

At that moment Veronica forgot all about the disobedient Karen and instead focussed on the eager Rosina. Veronica positioned herself above Rosina and settled into a sixty-nine with Rosina. Veronica paused to inhale the sweet aroma of the excited pussy spread before her. Rosina did no such thing and as soon as Veronica's pussy was within reach of her tongue she began to eat it, even before Veronica had fully settled into position. Veronica sighed a satisfied sigh as the glorious sensations of the experienced pussy-licker washed over her. With a giddy giggle Veronica reached out her tongue and began to eat Rosina.

Owen and Taryn were still going at it while the previous exchange between Veronica and Rosina was going on. Karen watched in awe while her pussy dripped from the excitement of watching the powerful man fuck the woman he owned. Karen liked to watch the ripples running through Taryn's flesh each time Owen slammed his cock into Taryn's pussy. Taryn was moaning and biting her lip as she thrust her body back against Owen in time to meet each of his thrusts with the expert timing of an experienced lover.

"OH FUCK! CUUUUMMING!!" Taryn's eyes shot open as she screamed out the intense climax that ripped through her body.

Karen watched in wonder as Taryn's body twitched and shook while her orgasm overtook her. Taryn never stopped making sounds as she surrendered her body to the bliss her Master had given her. Karen watched as Owen continued to thrust his thick cock into the quaking pussy. Eventually Taryn collapsed forward and crashed onto the carpet, her arms and legs had given out and she was laying flat on her stomach on the floor. Without warning Owen's cock popped out of Taryn's pussy on one of the out strokes. Owen looked down at his still hard cock and his collapsed mother. Karen knew this was her chance and turned her body so she was facing away from Owen, yet her ass was not far from where he was kneeling.

"Take me! Please take me! I've waited so long for a man to fuck me, please fuck me! I humbly beg you to take me and fuck me! I'll do anything you want, just FUCK MEEEEEE!" Karen said in a sobbing whine as she sat there on her knees and elbows.

Owen looked Karen over and found the whole scene intoxicating! Karen was a beautiful woman, sure, but she was presenting herself submissively before him and begging him to take her! If ever there was a way to entice a dominant man, this was it! Still Owen was reluctant to mess around with another dominant's submissive without permission. A moan from Veronica made Owen look over at the couch and the two women eating each other's pussy on it. Owen decided if Veronica could arbitrarily play around with his Slave, then he could arbitrarily play around with hers. They would talk this out in the morning, but for now there was a hot pussy that needed fucking.

"Okay, Slut! You've asked for it!" Owen said with a husky tone of voice as he shifted position to kneel behind Karen.

"Yes! Please hurry! I've waited almost twelve years for this! Don't make me wait another second!" Karen said in a sob as she wiggled her ass back and forth with twitching excitement.

Owen placed his hand on the small of Karen's back and shifted forward as he grasped his cock by its base. Owen lined his cock up with Karen's pussy and shifted forward, parting her pussy lips. Karen closed her eyes and groaned a steady groan as Owen sank his heavenly cock into her depths. When he was fully inside her tight pussy Owen paused for a moment to savour the moment of this first fucking.

Taryn looked over from where she lay on the floor to watch Owen and Karen begin to fuck. Instead of being angry or jealous, she was happy for Karen, for she understood Karen's loneliness and pain. As well she understood Karen's burning desire for the touch of a man. Sure Karen and Taryn enjoyed making love to women, but there was no substitute for feeling a real cock pounding into you.

Owen withdrew his cock until it was almost out and began his first fuck of Karen with slow, steady strokes. Karen let her head flop down as she surrendered to the slow-paced fuck that she desperately needed. The rhythmic thumping increased in tempo slowly and soon the room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Karen began to thrust back against Owen to meet his thrusts with one of her own in the ancient dance of lovers.

"GOD, I needed this fuck! Thank you, Master," Karen said as her head rested on the ground, her cheek resting on the floor, her eyes still closed.

"Master? I haven't collared you? You don't have the right to call me 'Master', call me 'Sir' instead," Owen snorted in confusion as he continued to fuck Karen at a pace he set.

"Right now, that's what you feel like to me, my Master. You feel so incredible inside me, so hard, so thick so delicious! I feel your raw, savage power and I have to submit to you! Take me, claim me, make me yours!" Karen said in a soft, loving voice as she opened her eyes and spoke directly into Owen's eyes as he continued to stroke Karen's pussy from behind.

"What about your Mistress, Veronica?" Owen asked calmly with a curious look in his eye.

"I love her, and I enjoy serving her from time to time but I still need a man! I need a strong yet loving man in my life. That man is you, Owen, I know it! I've seen how good you are with Red and Cat," Karen continued in the same soft and loving voice.

"Now is not the time, if you still feel the same way tomorrow we can talk about it, but tonight you're my Slut!" Owen said with a firm tone of voice as he gripped Karen's hips and quickened his pace.

"I got news for you, Sir, I'll still be your Slut tomorrow! You can fuck me anytime you want!" Karen giggled as she madly thrust back at Owen, really getting into the fuck now.

Karen came first with a scream that grabbed the attention of everyone in the room. Veronica and Rosina watched as Karen had the most explosive orgasm of her life. As Karen was thrashing about in orgasm, her quaking pussy triggered Owen's climax and he flooded Karen's long neglected pussy with his cum.

The intense scene of hot sex continued for some time to come, until eventually, one by one the group passed out around the living room. Nobody went to sleep unsatisfied or wanting more sex that night yet Veronica refused to have anything to do with Owen that night, instead choosing to satisfy herself with the other women in the group.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers