Reformation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good news," Harold said in a chipper tone as he looked a little concerned by John's dark mood. "What is it?" Harold asked after a prolonged silence.

"There's no easy way to say this, Harold, but . . . your vasectomy is still in tact . . . there's . . . there's little chance that you could father a child," John said with a heavy sigh, having a hard time telling his old friend what he needed to know.

"That's why it's a miracle child, it happened because of the hand of God," Harold said with conviction and a smile on his face.

"It would take more than just the hand of God, Harold. I'll spare you the medical crap but even if we reversed your Vasectomy, the chances of you getting your wife pregnant is so remote, it's laughable," John said with a dark and sad tone of voice as he looked at Harold with pain in his eyes.

"What?" Harold asked, his heart in his throat, trying hard not to believe what he was being told.

"I'm talking to you as your friend now. I'll spare you all the medical crap, and we won't know for sure until the child is born and we can do a paternity test, but . . . I would be very, very surprised if this child was yours," John said with all seriousness in his eyes as he leaned forward and spoke directly into Harold's eyes.

"You're lying!" Harold snapped his eyes reduced to slits.

"I was best man at your wedding. I have cared for you, Rebecca and your children all these years. Heck we go to the same church and you know I am a good, God-fearing man myself. I know that God works in mysterious ways but I'm telling you that this child was not the result of the hand of God but by the touch of man . . . some other man," John said with the same heavy heart that he had since he walked into the room.

"It can't be!" Harold said with a pained voice and wet eyes.

"I can't believe it myself, but the facts are that you can't father a child and if we rule out Immaculate Conception, what are we left with?" John replied with and equally pained tone of voice.

"I should go," Harold said in a drained tone of voice as he stood up.

"Look," John said as he grasped Harold's hand to stop him from leaving, "Perhaps this child is a miracle child, in that it brought you and Rebecca back together. You said that since the pregnancy she has been closer to both you and God. Something must have happened, for whatever reason she strayed, but she came back to you, hold onto that," John said with what he tried to make a hopeful tone of voice.

"I should go, I have a store to get back to," Harold said with a drained tone of voice as he broke free of John's grip and left the room.

Harold was in a daze all the way back to the store, his mind was working overtime. He didn't want to believe it, he couldn't believe it, yet to a dark part of his mind it made perfect sense. A small part of him always felt that the child wasn't his, but he never let himself believe it. It was incomprehensible, the thought of his lovely, beautiful wife who was the pillar of the community and church to be an adulterer! Yet the pattern was there: she had been distant for a long period of time, getting worse just before she drew very close to him once more. Naturally, shortly after she came back to him did she reveal that she was pregnant, pregnant with a child that even at the time he doubted was his.

John had a point though, what should he do now, should he forgive his wife and raise the child as his own, or should he do the righteous thing and reject her. He loved Rebecca and couldn't imagine a better wife, yet she had betrayed him and slept with another man . . . but who? Could he just forget all that and carry on with their lives as if nothing ever happened? Harold didn't know and worse yet was he didn't know how he would react once he saw her again.

See her he would, for he had just pulled up into the parking spot in the back of the store. Before he got out of his car, Harold sent up a quick prayer for wisdom, calm and the spirit of forgiveness. Getting out of his car and walking into the backroom of the store he felt the tension rise just knowing his adulterous wife was nearby. Yet still Harold fought to keep his cool and calm as he passed into the main area of the store.

"Hello, Honey, how did it go?" Rebecca asked as she walked up to Harold and gave him a hug and kiss hello.

Harold was scared by how angry he felt at that moment, yet he still strained to keep his cool. He was not an angry man but he was a good and righteous man. Harold always did his best to keep the sinful ways of the world out of his life for the sake of his family and children. He looked into the eyes of his wife and saw fear growing in the corners of her eyes and to him it felt like the beginnings of an admission of guilt.

"John told me that it is impossible for me to father any children," Harold said as he looked into Rebecca's eyes with such an intense expression that it bored into her.

Rebecca was trying to keep her cool despite the fact that her worst fear had come true. She had been terrified of this day, the day when Harold would know that her baby could not be his. If she only held it together for a little while longer, perhaps she could convince him that it was the work of God? She had given up her sinful ways and been a better wife and mother than she had ever been, didn't that count for something? She had made a mistake and sinned against him, but she had returned. No longer did she seek the comfort of her Sir. At that moment an image of Owen flashed across her mind and a deep part of her ached to feel his touch one more time. With force of will Rebecca forced the image of the father of her baby out of her mind. She was a married woman and she would remain committed to her husband and to God! To her, that was the miracle of this baby, it had brought her back to God and her husband.

"But it's our miracle baby," Rebecca said with a trembling and fearful tone of voice.

"He said the chances of this child being mine was laughable . . . DID YOU HEAR ME! LAUGHABLE!" Harold said as his whole being vibrated with anger and he began to lose control of his temper.

"But you are!" Rebecca said a trembling, fearful tone of voice and guilty expression that she fought to hide.

"DON'T LIE TO ME! TELL ME WHO'S BASTARD CHILD DO YOU CARRY?" Harold screamed with eyes of fire as he shook Rebecca violently, her eyes had already admitted that John was right.

No longer would Harold be made to be a laughing stock of his friends and family! No longer would he accept anything but the truth. Even though he didn't know what he was going to do, he needed to know what had really happened. Rebecca burst into tears, she was beaten and she knew it. The only thing left to do was confess everything to her husband, and rely on his Christian Principles while hoping for the best.

* * *

That evening the family was eager to hear how Owen and Veronica's day was. Veronica had a great day, she had gotten second round interviews for two of the three companies she interviewed with she had that day. One company was a large corporation and the other was a smaller firm, both seemed eager and knew about the other one competing for her and both second round interviews set for the following day.

Everyone was surprised to hear that Veronica picked up Owen at the law firm and introduced herself as Owen's girlfriend, especially to her father! Veronica said that she didn't mean to, she just didn't like the receptionist talking down about Owen and wanted to show her up, her father happened to be there. Veronica certainly ashamed to be seen as Owen's girlfriend, and that she was the most likely "public girlfriend" of the family.

Owen told how his day went and how he felt like an extra hand, underutilized and underappreciated. Everyone assured him that it was his first job and that his being in Research was just temporary. Soon he would be upstairs doing the "real lawyer" work that he was so eager to do. Owen assured the family that he wouldn't do anything foolish and that he was happy to now be earning and pulling his weight around the house.

Evening turned to night and soon enough Owen was in bed, this time in his usual bed, but this time he only had one woman in bed with him. Taryn agreed to sleep in Karen's bed with her and let Rosina have "Her Night" with Owen. Owen thought about postponing Rosina' night but in the end, he missed her, he missed the special times they would share just the two of them.

Rosina wasn't going to say anything but she desperately missed having her Master all to herself, if just for a night. She didn't mind sharing him and the group sex sessions were fun and kinky, but every now and again she wanted her time alone with him. As she pulled the covers over them she smiled a satisfied smile as she curled up to him and looked up at him with a look of love.

"Hey, Cat. I've missed this," Owen said in a warm tone of voice as he reflected Rosina's look of love.

"Me too, I don't mind sleeping with Mistress Red too, but I have missed these times together, Master," Rosina said as she reached up and kissed Owen on the lips.

The kiss was a soft and unhurried, romantic kiss; one exchanged between established lovers expressing love, not one of hurried passion. As the kiss continued, Owen pulled Rosina to him and the brother and sister clutched each other tight, as they began to paw and grope each other. Neither was in any hurry to increase the passion or move on, just yet, and the expression of pure love continued.

Owen turned Rosina over onto her back as he rolled on top of her. Out of instinct and desire to please him she spread her legs, yet Owen did not mount her, he only smiled at her as he kissed her once more. This time as he broke the kiss he continued kissing her. He never let his lips lose contact with her skin as he kissed his way down her body, lingering on her neck and breasts. Owen's fingers traced circles and other patterns aimlessly while his lips paid homage to his beloved Cat's body.

Further and further down his Slave's body did Owen kiss and she squirmed and moaned the closer he got to her pussy. Rosina liked to have her pussy eaten and it had been so long since he had tasted her pussy, she ached to feel his tongue. It wasn't that he was the best at eating her pussy; that was irrelevant. It was the fact that her Master would lower himself down to perform an act that was purely for her pleasure. She knew that he liked to eat pussy much the same as she loved to suck his cock, so in that there was pleasure in this act for him. This night she felt more like his wife rather than his Slave and she loved him all the more for it.

Rosina arched her back and moaned a loud moan when Owen's tongue flicked over her clitoris for the first time. It was the perfect moment for Rosina and she looked down at her Master who was eating her pussy. She knew that Owen was so comfortable and confident in his control and dominance of her that he could put her in a position of power now and again. He trusted her, just like she trusted him, it was this demonstration of trust, this giving to her now and again which kept her proudly wearing his collar.

Owen licked Rosina's pussy in a slow and unhurried manner as he desired to bring her pleasure. This night was way of letting her know that just because the family had grown this weekend, that did not mean she meant any less to him. Owen made love to Rosina as an equal that night, not as a Master dominating a Slave. Owen brought Rosina off with his tongue and was rewarded by her sweet juices and love which flowed freely from they young woman that night.

As Rosina came down from her orgasm, she felt the powerful arms of her husband encircle her. She looked up at Owen and smiled a weary and blissful smile as he her brushed hair out of her face. The pair of lovers said nothing while they held each other, enjoying the moment. Rolling over onto his back, pulling Rosina with him forced Rosina into unusual territory. Rosina looked down on Owen with a puzzled expression as she wondered what she was doing in such an unnatural position. Owen just smiled warmly at Rosina and without words, she knew what he meant. Her eyes widened as she knew that he was allowing her to ride him. In this position with Rosina on top of Owen, SHE was in control, SHE set the pace, not Owen and her tears of joy spoke volumes.

Rosina shifted in position and partook in the rarest of pleasures granted to a Slave: control. As Rosina felt Owen's cock split her pussy-lips and enter her pussy she flopped her head back and lowered herself down. Once Rosina was fully impaled on Owen's cock she savoured the sensation and revelled in the delight that the fat monster would not budge from her pussy until she wanted it to.

After a moment had passed, Rosina lifted her body up until only the head was at the entrance of her pussy. Waiting only a second or two, to ensure that she was indeed in control of this fuck, she descended ever so slowly, enjoying the pleasure of the slow pace. Rosina's pace to this fuck was slow and deliberate and Owen's only reaction was to put his hands behind his head and smile up at Rosina as she continued the slow, grinding fuck.

Eventually, her animalistic desires got the better of her and she sped up the pace of the fuck. Before long she was bouncing up and down on Owen's cock as fast and as hard as she could go. There was no stopping Rosina as she was in desperate search of her own orgasm, and when she heard Owen's guttural cry she knew that he was close. With an extra hard downward thrust she ground her clitoris against Owen's pelvic bone and that triggered the release she needed.

Throwing her head back Rosina let out a cry that proved why she got her name as her orgasm hit. Twitching and shaking as hard as she did, she almost didn't realize that Owen had indeed cum with her and emptied his load into her. With a whimpering cry she slumped forward and crashed onto Owen as she caught her breath from the intense fuck.

"Did you enjoy that, Cat?" Owen asked as Rosina looked at him with a sweaty face of tired joy.

"Yes, Master, I did, thank you," Rosina said as she gave Owen a loving peck on the lips.

"What are you, Cat?" Owen asked after the kiss was over.

"I am yours, Master; completely and totally, yours. I am your wife and I am your Slave, now and for the rest of my life, I am yours," Rosina said with a sincere and glowing manner of love and devotion to the man she loved more than life itself.

To end the evening right, Rosina lifted her body up and crawled backwards down her Master's body until she came face to face with her Master's cock. Never taking her eyes off of his she licked his cock clean in an erotic and showy way of cleaning her Master's cock. By the time Owen's cock was clean it was hard as a rock. With a raised eyebrow expression topped off with a smirk, Rosina wordlessly asked what he wanted to do about this 'development.' As Owen grinned down at Rosina with a cocky grin, she knew this night was not over yet.

12