Reformation on Couples Therapy

Story Info
Two couples embark on a sexual journey together.
12.4k words
4.69
53.7k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a multi-part series following the sexual journey of two married couples, as they explore various fetishes and kink, including their own sexuality. Please read the story tags. You've been warned.

*

I was suddenly awoken from a deep sleep. The alarm hadn't gone off, yet. Fuzzy-headed, I started to sit up and as I was gathering my senses, I felt a sensation down below. It took a split-second to realize what was happening. I laid my head back on the pillow, smiling.

"Mmmm." I softly moaned. I reached down and lightly touched the back of her head, as I began to harden inside her warm mouth. I moved my hand down her head, gently rubbing her neck, before I reached under to cup her left breast. I noted her nipple was already erect, so I tweaked it gently. I then moved my hand down to play with her pussy.

She was wet! Her arousal was also evidenced by her inner labia, which were already elongated and open. I pulled her over to me, and she re-positioned, straddling my face, never letting my cock leave her lips.

I looked up, confirming what I felt. She was already aroused. Her inner labia open like long butterfly wings when aroused, hanging down three and a half inches from her pussy. Yes, I've measured them before. I reach up, spreading them around my nose, and rub up and down between them, taking in her heavenly scent. Relishing in the warmth and wetness as I cover my face with her juices.

Finally, I start licking her hardened clit, as I continue rubbing her wings on my nose and cheeks. Her clit bounces up and down as she gets closer to orgasm. She's been playing with herself before she woke me up. I know she has, as she is already primed and dripping wet. Moments later, her mouth clamps down, as she hums a deep orgasm into the head of my cock. Her clit is throbbing now, and as my tongue goes back to her opening, it contracts around my tongue. I pull and spread those velvet wings down to my jawline, burying my nose into her pussy and licking her clit, as the last wave fades. She comes down from her orgasm, and continues to suck just the head of my cock, gently scratching her top teeth on my frenulum as she flicks my opening with her tongue. She knows I'm sensitive there, and is teasing the hell out of me.

That's when she stuck her finger into her pussy, rubbing it around, gathering her juices. I thought she was going to put it in my mouth, but she didn't. Instead, I felt her finger touch my ass, slowly pushing it in to massage my prostate. I've played with her toys for years, but have never told her about it. A couple of months ago, she suddenly started using her finger in my ass when she gives me a blowjob, not that I'm complaining, as I love the way it feels. She's started doing lots of new things lately come to think of it.

It doesn't take long once she starts rubbing the pad of her finger in a circular motion, stimulating my prostate. I feel the tingling sensation begin to build, moments later, I erupt into her mouth. She continues to keep me warmly encased between her lips until I finally soften. Slowly, she pulls her finger out of my ass, lifts off and turns around. Opening her mouth, she briefly shows me her prize. She swallows with an exaggerated gulp, looking me in the eyes as she licks her lips. She has always loved playing with my cum, ever since the first time she gave me a blowjob so many years ago.

Scooting up to lay beside me, she lays her head on my shoulder and lightly plays with the hair on my chest. "I love you. I thought that would be a good way to start our adventure. We need to get up and get ready though, the driver will be here in a little over an hour. I don't want to miss our flight."

'Our adventure' That's one way to put it.

We've been friends with Tom and Susan for over 30 years. Lisa, my wife of 28 years, and Susan, grew up together and have been like sisters since second grade. They even roomed together for three years in college, before Susan moved in with Tom her senior year. No, we don't see them as often as we'd like, but our kids grew up together and we've vacationed with them almost every summer since we got married. They are the kind of friends you can go weeks or even months without talking to, and after five minutes together, it's like you were never apart.

Tom had a medical scare just over a year ago, and it changed his whole outlook on life. "Life's too short." He said, "I've worked my whole life building my business and making lots of money, but what good is it if I'm dead? I may as well start enjoying it before it's too late." So, he sold his company and decided he would take advanced sailing classes, as his life-long dream was to sail around the world. He'd had a 19' sailboat on Lake Norman for the last 20 years, so he had lake experience, but not open-water experience.

Susan had gone back to school after their kids were out of the house, and had been practicing as a marriage counselor for the past few years. However, she quit two months ago when Tom thought he had enough experience on the ocean, and the boat he ordered was delivered in Miami.

Our kids are now grown and through college, so we were invited to join them as they sail the Bahamas. Their plan is to spend a couple of months in the Bahamas, then head south, island hopping, until they reach Grenada before hurricane season starts the end of August. We weren't sure how long we would sail with them, but agreed to stay at least two weeks and plan on flying back to Charlotte from Nassau.

As for me, I took a voluntary buyout at the end of the year, as my company was working on trimming positions. While I just turned 52 and had planned on working at least another 10 years or so, I've made a damn good living in sales over the years and got fucking lucky with an investment two years ago. My investment advisor, a young kid, convinced me to invest in a new crypto-currency. I didn't know much about it, but I had just paid off the house, paid for our daughter's wedding, and had just received a large commission check on another deal. I thought, why not? The $50,000 I purchased, quickly grew into over $2 million in less than a year. Given the financial security now, I decided to take the buy-out and 'retire' early.

While we've always been close friends and have never fought in all the time we've spent together over the years, I had concerns about being with them so long in such close quarters. We've always rented houses before, or been on cruise ships, so Lisa and I have always been able to get away for intimate time when needed. On a 46' sailboat? Not many places to get away for naughty time.

"Would you stop worrying about that?" Lisa smacked my bare ass as I got out of the shower. "We will have plenty of alone time. Besides, Susan said the last seven weeks through the Keys have been the best thing for their relationship they could have ever done. We are going to have a great time sailing the Bahamas with our closest friends! Now, would you stop worrying and get ready?"

"You were playing with yourself before you woke me up. Weren't you?" Fine, so I changed the subject as I finished drying off.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yes. Those luscious lips of yours were already stretched out, hanging down and dripping wet. What were you thinking about to get that turned on?"

"I'll tell you later. We need to get ready, because the driver will be here in less than 20 minutes."

She turned back around and leaned over to get a closer look in the mirror, finishing her makeup. I could tell she was still aroused from whatever she had been thinking about, as she had that flushed look on her face. She was still in only her bra and panties. As she leaned over, I couldn't help myself. She knows better than to tease me like that. I pulled her panties to the side. Just as she started to protest, I positioned my erection at her still-dripping entrance. "Dan! We don't have time! The driver will be here soon." Her faux protest was ignored, as my cock easily sank into her warm, velvet passage.

Just as I was slowly working into a rhythm, she grabbed the sink counter. Arching her back, she roughly pushed her hips back into me, taking every bit of length I had to give. When she is turned on, she loves when I bottom out, hitting her cervix. She says the pressure of that deep penetration has a more intense feeling, leading to a stronger, more powerful orgasm. From behind is the only way I can hit that spot, and still, I have to be at just the right angle. I grabbed her hips as I began to pound away with an animalistic passion, trying to reach her core.

"Fuck me harder Dan! Take me! Hurt me with your cock! Harder! Hurt me with your cock! Harder! Deeper! You know I love it deep! Fill me up. Fill me with your cum!" Her dirty talk always sends me over the edge, and she's become much more graphic lately. I knew she was doing so now to help me finish faster. After a few minutes of hard pounding, I tensed up and unloaded inside her. Just as I softened and slipped out, I looked down to see a marble-sized glob of semen parting those dark pink lips and start to drip out. I quickly pulled her panties back in place, letting them catch the mess I'd just made.

"You are so bad. Now I've got to change panties." She took off her panties, and dipped her fingers into her dripping fold. She held up two fingers, showing me what I'd just done. Looking at me lustfully, she licked them clean, then gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"May I finish getting ready now?" Just as she finished putting on fresh panties and her clothes, the doorbell rang.

.....

It was about a 45 minute Uber ride from the West Palm Beach airport to the slip where they were docked in Jupiter.

"So, are you going to tell me what got you so turned on this morning?" The driver had his radio turned up and front windows open, but I couldn't care less if he heard us. She looked at the driver and then at me.

"It's nothing." She looked out the window, but we've been married too long. There was something.

"Susan? What are you hiding from me?" I reached over and grabbed her leg, just above her knee, and begin to press down with pressure from my thumb and index finger. She's ticklish there, and I can always get her to talk when I do that.

"OK! Stoooop." she was laughing as she pushed my hand away and held it in hers, so I wouldn't continue.

"I've been chatting with Susan the past few weeks via email while they've been on the boat. She's told me of some of the stuff they've done and how different they are now. Tom changed a lot after his heart attack, and they started being more adventurous, but being on the boat has taken it to another level."

"What do you mean, different?"

She looked at me and leaned in to whisper into my ear. I looked at the driver's eyes in the mirror, as he was trying to listen in, hearing my initial question.

"Sex! She said the sex has been incredible between them. She said they are experimenting and having fun with fantasies. Apparently, they have both become quite kinky, and are doing things they've never done before. And you know her, with her experience as a marriage counselor, she's heard it all. And before you say anything, we've already talked. She said we will all have plenty of space on the boat. Besides, we are all adults and know the other couple will be having sex. Lots of sex." She let go of my hand, and grabbed my crotch, squeezing my cock through my pants and kissing my neck, gently biting me. The driver made eye contact with me through his mirror, nodding his head with an approving smile, as he pulled into the marina.

Couples Therapy

That's what he named the boat. And damn, what a boat! His lake sailboat was basic, and nothing like this. My father had a 39' sailboat while I was growing up in Charleston, so I could certainly appreciate Tom's midlife crisis purchase, a 46' Beneteau Oceanis. With a beam of almost 15', drafts in 7' of water, three cabins, two heads, dual helms, Simrad navigation system, autopilot and a bow thruster for easy navigation in harbor. It also has a hard bottom, 12' dinghy, with davit. That ship will sail around the world alright. And do it in comfort and style.

Just as I had stopped on the dock, dropping the bags to admire the boat, I heard a high-pitched scream. I looked up and saw Susan jumping off the boat and running down the pier, arms stretched to give Lisa a hug. I looked back to the boat and saw Tom, who had the same look I did, rolling his eyes at the obnoxiously loud reunion between the girls. Shit. We were all together less than two months ago, why are they acting like they haven't seen one another in five years?

"Fuck Dan, are you planning on coming all the way to Grenada with us? I don't think we have that much packed!" Tom was giving me a hard time as he helped me with the four large duffle bags.

I noticed a couple of things seeing them again after only two months. First, Tom had lost weight. He wasn't big by any measure before, but he was probably 20 pounds lighter than the last time we saw one another. Certainly, the smallest in the 30 years I've known him. He was also very tanned. Susan was also thinner, and her voluptuous D cup tits appeared to have shrunk a size. But, still very ample and much larger than Lisa's. She also had nice color and her hair was also lighter. Not that I was going to say anything, as not to get an earful from my wife, but I also noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, something I've never seen her do before in all the years I've known her. The temperature was in the mid-70s, but she was still sporting headlights. I've always loved sneaking looks at her tits.

The interior was larger than what I had thought, but still a tight fit for four adults for a couple of weeks. We were set up in one of the two aft cabins, with the captain's cabin being in the bow of the boat. After dropping our bags, we met back up on deck to catch up.

"The winds have been calm and not out of the north, so we will plan on leaving in the morning to cross over to the West End of Grand Bahama. We will check in there and then go around the north end of the island, over to Great Abaco, then down to the Berry Islands and finally to Nassau. Based on the path I've mapped, after we clear customs, we won't hit any towns until Nassau in about two or three weeks. I just ordered and Uber XL, so we can go to the store and stock up."

We loaded up on meat, non-perishable foods, sunscreen, and as I started to fill one of the carts with bottles of water, Tom told me to put them back. Puzzled, I looked at him as there is no way his freshwater tank is large enough to sustain the four of us for a week, much less two or three weeks.

"When I ordered the boat, I had a few extras added, including a second freezer in the third cabin. I have a water-maker that can convert 6-8 gallons an hour. We can generate water almost non-stop during the day, because I also added two lithium-ion battery banks powered by the solar panels sewn into the Bimini top and the wind turbine on the back. If we needed to, we could catch fish and live off the boat for months without being in harbor."

"Damn. You thought of everything." I was impressed.

"Not everything. We've found a few things we would have done differently just from our tour of the Keys, but overall, I love this boat."

"Ok then, let me fill the cart with booze for the trip."

Tom interjected, "Grab a couple bottles of wine and some beer for tomorrow. We are limited as to how much we can take. It will cost a lot more there than it does here, but we will have to pay fines if we take too much."

We vacuum sealed most of the meat, putting it into the freezer. We stocked every open spot on the boat, including filling the third cabin with our massive grocery store run. It was starting to get dark, so we decided to hit a restaurant one last time before we set sail.

Tom raised his glass as he made a toast. "To life-long friends and to this journey bringing us closer together, and into the next chapter in our relationship."

We clanged glasses as I looked at Lisa. What did he just say?

Back on Couples Therapy, we decided for a nightcap before we turned in and set sail first thing in the morning. Tom had a few drinks at the restaurant, plus two on deck, and was getting a little sloppy. We've known them long enough and have been around them in many situations where we do tend get a little naughty in front on one another. We've been nude in their hot tub on multiple occasions, but the lights on the patio were always off, so all we saw were shadows. However, I don't recall ever seeing him openly grope Susan the way he was. He reached inside her shirt and was tweaking a nipple like we weren't even there. What was even more shocking, was that she was squeezing his cock through his shorts, stroking it, not hiding what she was doing once she made eye contact with us.

Lisa squeezed my leg, as if to ask, 'Are you watching this?' Finally, Susan stood and led Tom down the stairs to their cabin.

"We are leaving early, so get some rest." Tom said as they closed the door. Lisa and I shook our heads and headed into our room. Just as we finished unpacking and getting ready for bed, we looked at one another again, as we both held our ears to the door.

"That's right, give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck your mistress like a whore, slave. I love feeling your skinny dick deep inside my ass. Harder! Give it to me! Spank me. Fill me up. Spank my ass while you fuck me. Fuck me harder slave!"

Slave? This went on for several minutes. I looked over and saw Lisa's hand was now inside her panties, as she listened to her best friend getting her ass fucked by her husband. We listened a short time longer, when Lisa pushed me on to the bed and hastily pulled off my underwear. My cock had already sprung to life listening to sounds from the captain's cabin, and Lisa quickly took me into her mouth.

She bobbed up and down for a minute, while still rubbing her engorged pink pearl. Finally, she pulled her panties off and straddled me, guiding me into her dripping pussy. She sat down, taking my full length in one motion. As she began bouncing up and down on my cock, she reached around and squeezed my balls, like she sometimes does.

I couldn't hear anything from the other room anymore, as I was focused on the gorgeous woman riding my cock. She leaned down, kissing my neck and then lips as she bucked and grinded. Leaning forward, she put her left breast to my mouth. Her tits aren't nearly the size of Susan's, but her B cup is still a nice mouthful. I was sucking on her nipple when she pulled back and fed me the other erect tip. Shifting my weight downward, I began to buck up and start thrusting. She stopped her motion, hovering over me while I took over and plowed her from underneath.

It wasn't long before she started moaning loudly, and I knew she was about to climax. It came with two peaks, lasting about 45 seconds in total. She writhed and screamed, her pussy squeezed my cock, as she rode the waves. As she came down from the second wave, I felt my balls tighten, filling her pussy for the second time today.

She collapsed on my chest as we laid there, catching our breath. Sitting up, she slowly lifted off my cock. Her soft, velvet lips lightly massaging me as I slipped out of her pussy. As she rolled off, most of my semen dripped back onto my lower stomach. She laid her head on my shoulder and gently ran her fingers through the mess, smearing it into my pubic hair. Exhausted, we didn't say anything, we just closed our eyes.

...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Time to get up, let's get moving." Tom's voice trailed away as he headed up top.

We both stirred out of bed, both of us nursing a bit of a hangover. I put on some shorts, no underwear, and a shirt, not having time to wash off the dry, matted mess we made last night. Quickly brushing our teeth, we headed up top to see Susan untying the stern line as she jumped back on the boat.