Refreshment Party

Story Info
Wife & friends have special treats every Tuesday.
2k words
2.97
66.8k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I originally posted this story under the name zeke81. Time has passed and I've had several suggestions about improving this story so I am submitting this revised version. Please feel free to read the version posted under zeke81 and let me know which version you think is better.

ZENDO_ARGOS

------------------------------------------------

For the past several years my wife Lisa has been having a weekly "refreshment" party with her friends Jane, Mary, Tina, and Becky.

They always took place while I was always at work so I had never gotten to sample any of the "refreshments". When I asked if she would save me some Lisa told me that they were too good to save even a small taste for me.

I began to grow suspicious about the true nature of the "refreshment" parties when Lisa wouldn't even give me a hint about what the other women brought to the parties. I also realized that I never saw Lisa preparing her own "refreshments" on Monday night for the Tuesday get togethers.

When I first became suspicious all sorts of ideas ran through my head about the refreshments being served; if there were any at all.

The thought occurred to me that maybe the refreshments were all high priced store bought treats that the women wanted to enjoy without their husbands knowing how much they spent.

I considered the thought that maybe the other ladies were bringing "refreshments" and Lisa was just the hostess for the parties.

I let my mind wander away from thoughts of civilized snacks and conversations and I pictured their parties as orgies where all of these women were gang banged by dozens of men with huge cocks. Then I realized that if my wife wanted to be gang banged by men with big cocks she'd tell me and have me video tape it for our future enjoyment.

My wife and I have that kind of relationship; if there is something one of us wants sexually, we help each other get it.

So I knew the parties weren't covers for cheating wives, at least not with men. That brought up the possibility that the parties were my wife and her friends getting together for a lesbian orgy every Tuesday, in my house. As far as I knew Lisa had never been with a woman; she'd never been with one with me at least.

The thought of the five of them all naked and pleasuring one another made me horny as hell. By the time that I came up with that possibility I had been thinking about what could be going on at the "refreshment" parties for so long that I had to find out what really happened when my wife and her friends got together Tuesday mornings at my house.

I decided that since Lisa wasn't going to tell me about the parties I'd just have to take things into my own hands and spy on her.

When the next Tuesday morning came, I waited as long as I could before kissing Lisa goodbye and heading out the door for work. That morning however I wasn't going to work. I had told my boss on Monday that I had a dentist appointment, and had decided just to take the whole day off.

I drove down the street and over to a small piece of property I own a few blocks from the house. There's a shed on the lot that I use as a shop for working on my car; so I pulled the car inside to keep it out of sight.

From there I could easily make my way back home without being seen, and my car was out of sight so nobody would know that I was still in the area.

I made my way quickly back to my house. I had decided that the back yard would be a safe place to hide and hopefully see what was happening. Our living room is on the back of the house and has a glass wall that looks out onto our pool and patio so if they sat in the living room I would be able to see them easily. I positioned myself behind a large oak tree and waited.

I didn't have to wait long because within 20 minutes all of the girls had arrived. I noticed immediately that they weren't carrying any food items, so I was sure that something was happening.

Just as I was wishing I'd moved the patio furniture and left the doors open to the living room, the four girls opened the doors and came out and sat in the patio chairs. I could hear their small talk, nothing very interesting. My wife didn't come outside right away. When Lisa finally emerged from the house she was carrying a serving tray that had a large glass pitcher, five glasses, a large glass bowl, five plates, and some spoons and forks.

I was confused because the pitcher and the bowl were both empty.

"Did everyone remember to bring their refreshments?" My wife asked with a laugh.

"We always do Lisa, what's the joke anyway?" Mary asked.

"Oh, it's just that my husband keeps asking me to save him some of our refreshments, so he can see why we do this every week." Lisa said.

The girls all laughed.

"Okay, who's first?" Lisa asked.

"I'll go first; I've really got to go anyway." Jane said.

Lisa took the pitcher from the tray and placed it on the ground. Jane stood up, unzipped her dress and slid out of it; she quickly removed her bra, then peeled off her panties and put them in the pitcher.

For a moment she stood there naked, enjoying the breeze on her skin, then to my great surprise she squatted over the pitcher and began peeing into it. She moaned and sighed with pleasure as she released her golden liquid into the pitcher.

When she was done, she stood up, went back to her chair and sat down.

Over the next few minutes each of the five women took their turns stripping off their clothes, putting their panties into the pitcher, and peeing into the glass vessel.

The pitcher was nearly full when they were all done making their contributions. Lisa picked up the pitcher, stirred it with a large spoon, and began pouring five glasses of the warm yellow liquid.

When they all had a glass they each raised their glass and together they said "Cheers" and they all took a long drink from their glasses. I was amazed. They had all taken a drink of piss as if it were tea or perhaps because of the color lemonade.

I sat there in disbelief as I watched them sit there naked sipping on their glasses of piss, and talking as you'd expect any group of friends to do.

"I'm getting hungry, has anybody got any snacks ready?" Tina asked.

"I do." Becky said.

Becky stood up, took the bowl from the tray, placed it on the ground and squatted over it. Her ass was facing me as she took one monster shit into the bowl.

The other girls decided to add their own ingredients to the snack. All five women took huge shits; the kind any man would be proud of. Except most men probably wouldn't shit into a bowl in front of their friends and these women did.

When they had all made their contribution Lisa picked up the bowl and began mixing the shit together as if she were beating eggs.

When it was well mixed she dished out five equal portions and the girls all began eating the shit as if it were some divine delicacy.

These women literally licked their plates clean and washed it down with large amounts of piss. They refilled the pitcher and sat talking like women normally do except for the facts that they were completely naked outside, had just eaten a mixture of all their shit, and they were drinking urine like it was lemonade.

For awhile I thought that was all that was going to happen, because all they did for nearly an hour was talk, but then they all got up in unison and dove into the pool.

It happened so fast that I had to move quick or I would have been seen. After splashing around in the pool for awhile, Mary and Tina climbed out of the pool and began 69'ing on the patio. Meanwhile, Jane had moved so she was sitting on the edge of the pool Lisa had her head buried in Jane's crotch, and Becky was eating Lisa from behind.

These women were obviously well practiced at eating each others' pussies because within five minutes they'd all had orgasms and had switched to another partner, they kept going until they had all eaten the other four women's pussies.

After their very energetic fucking all five women were thirsty again so they refilled the pitcher and drank every last drop.

I figured things were winding down when the girls all retrieved their urine soaked panties from the pitcher and stepped into them. They got completely dressed, kissed each other goodbye and then all but Lisa left.

Lisa took all of the dirty dishes into the house, when I was sure it was safe, I went to leave, but then.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot this, damn I'm glad I thought of this." I said.

I picked up my digital video camera. I made my way back to my car and watched the replay of what had happened on the little screen on my video camera.

I still had a few hours to kill before my wife would be expecting me home and I had my golf clubs in the car, so I went to the driving range. I didn't hit a single decent shot; I was too distracted by what I had witnessed not long before.

Finally it was time for me to be getting home.

I was so horny when I got home that Lisa only got through "Hi honey how was your...." before I had scooped her into my arms carried her upstairs and fucked her hard and fast for over two hours.

Lisa kept trying to talk to me, but I just put my hand over her mouth and continued fucking her.

When I was done, I got up off the bed and walked over to my briefcase, and opened it.

"What was all that about?" Lisa asked.

I said nothing; I simply connected the video camera to our TV and hit play.

A view of our backyard looking towards our house came on and Lisa had a confused look on her face until she saw Jane, Mary, Tina, and Becky come outside and sit in the patio chairs.

"Oh my god, you were in the backyard the whole time?" Lisa asked in shock.

"Yes my love, and now that I know about your little 'refreshment' parties I expect an invitation to the next one." I said.

"You aren't mad?" Lisa asked.

"Oh I'm mad. After all you have been cheating on me with 4 beautiful women for a long time." I said.

"I'm sorry, I never meant..." Lisa said.

"Don't worry; what I saw today was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I won't try to stop you from having your 'refreshment' parties as long as I'm invited from now on." I said.

"You want to come?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Hell yes I want to cum. I want to cum in every one of those girls, I want to drink their piss, and I want to eat their shit." I said.

Lisa looked at me with surprise in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I never figured you for a piss drinking shit eater." Lisa said.

"I never figured you for one either, I guess we both learned something about one another today." I said.

The other girls were a little apprehensive at my first party, but after I'd chugged down their piss, eaten their shit, and fucked them all they relaxed and I was just another member of the group.