Refuge Pt. 01: Planting Seeds

Story Info
A mans first trip to the breeding room plants a few seeds.
5.1k words
4.58
18.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah Aldins was having a nice afternoon when the door to her office slammed open. She raised an eyebrow at the man who quickly crossed the space and placed a piece of paper down on her desk.

"We have a problem request." Elric Aldins, her husband, said as he pushed the paper forward. It was a breeding room submission, something she had seen hundreds of in her lifetime. Everything seemed to be in order as she scanned it, until she got to the species: Arbolan.

Deborah calmly set the paper down and looked at her husband. He was, like most of the humans in Refuge City, tall and muscular. His hair was neatly trimmed short and his clothing was well crafted. He stood with confidence and power, something every human man was expected to have. She looked him in the eyes and steepled her fingers in front of her. "Do we, now? It seems, to me, that what we actually have, is a solution."

"What do you mean?" Elric asked, restraining himself. Given what having an Arbolan meant, she could understand his frustration. Situations like this were usually very delicate and difficult to handle. Most men in human society were trained for direct action, not subtle manuvering. But fortune had smiled on them.

"We have the spare boy. He hasn't been used yet and this is the perfect opportunity. We wouldn't want to subject any of the useful men to... that. So we use him. No one will care what happens to him in there"

Elric rubbed his chin in thought, "That's... true. Yes, that could work out nicely. Honestly I had completely forgotten about him. He's just so... well you've seen his file."

Deborah nodded. She had, just like she had seen all the other files for the boys in his group. 8 of them were on track to become fine members of society, of great use to the city. They would spend their time in the Breeding Rooms, building their sense of power and confidence as they sexually satisfied the monster women that came in from the wilds, seeking the strange properties of human sperm. Able to act as universal donors of sorts, humans could impregnate any other sentient species they had come across so far. Lacking the attributes that allowed the monsters to survive in the wild, humans had taken to trading the one advantage they had. Monsters would provide humans with food, protection and various specialty services, and in exchange, the humans would impregnate any monster that wanted it.

She pursed her lips. That was how they presented the situation to most of the populous. And it was, for the most part, true. But sometimes there were special cases, times when the Breeding Rooms were actually just like the brothels of old. None of the boys were ever told this of course. The higher status ones, the ones who had a future in the city, might learn the truth when they graduated out. The lower status boys, they learned when the illusion was shattered and they were made to satisfy the bizarre lusts of the monsters. Those boys learned to keep their mouths shut if they wanted to avoid those situations in the future. Visits from an Arbolan were very rare, but incredibly important. It was their powerful nature and plant magic that allowed crops to grow so fast and healthy, feeding the human cities. But their nature meant the person they were breeding with would need to do humiliating things to achieve what was needed.

Deborah slid the paper back to her husband. "Do it." He picked up the paper and nodded to her before walking out of the room. She sat back in her chair and sighed. She could understand her husband's relief. After all, their own son was in the breeding pool right now and she shuddered to think about him being forced to submit to one of those creatures. This other boy though, he was a fat, useless thing. No parents, no future. A perfect sacrifice.

--

Ryan sat on the cot, trying to control his breathing. He had known his entire life that he would end up here, but for the last year he had held out hope that it would never happen. All the other boys in his group had been picked multiple times, had come back to brag about the various monster women they had sex with. Each time the Head for their dormitory had posted the list of boys selected, the others had rushed over to check for assignments. He had stopped after the first few times. The other boys all enjoyed mocking the fact that he was never chosen.

Then, three days ago they had all gone silent. He had looked up from breakfast to see them staring at him. Most were neutral, but some were angry. He had slowly gotten up and walked over, silently begging for it not to be true. But there it was, his name on the list for the Breeding Rooms.

The next three days had been a nightmare. His own fears had been bad enough, swirling around over and over in his head. The other boys had been worse. They all believed he would be laughed out of the room at best. The worst moment was when he had entered the common room to find Landen loudly and graphically describing a monster woman being unable to find Ryan's small penis under the folds of his fat. Seeing him enter the room hadn't stopped Landen, in fact it seemed to encourage him. Ryan had felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment as Landen and the others had mocked him.

He knew what they said was true. He knew he was the worst one in their group, that he should have been Lost to the Wilds years ago. The fact that he hadn't even been able to do that spoke to just how much of a coward he was. Instead, he stuck around as a drain on the resources of those around him, unable to contribute the way he should have. He gripped the edge of the cot and forced himself not to cry. That would only add to his humiliation.

He was supposed to be naked right now, but he just couldn't bring himself to take his clothes off. If he kept them on, he could at least pretend he was normal, that he wasn't disgusting and unwanted. As the minutes stretched on and no one entered the room, he started to hope that this was all a mistake and he would be told to just leave soon.

The door to the room opened and his hopes were dashed. Standing in the doorway was a woman. Her skin was a deep, forest green color. Her hair was long and looked almost like grass, thin green strands running down to just below her shoulders and there seemed to be leaves and vines woven into it. As his eyes followed her hair down, Ryan felt his face flush as he realized that she was completely naked. Her breasts were large, her dark green nipples standing erect. Before he could stop himself, Ryan's eyes traveled further down, taking in her plump tummy, large hips and ample butt. Between her legs was a small patch of what looked like moss, and below that... Ryan wrenched his eyes aware, face burning with shame. He felt his small cock growing stiff from the brief glimpse he had gotten of her dripping sex, which only made him more embarrassed.

The green woman made a soft cooing sound and walked towards him. The way she walked made it hard to ignore her, all the most enticing parts jiggling and bouncing as she swayed towards him. She sat down on the cot next to him, her hips bumping against his, close enough that he could smell her. She smelled like grass after the rain, like he imagined a forest would smell. Ryan scooted over, trying to put some distance between them, but there wasn't much room to move. He licked his lips and swallowed, unable to say anything. He stared at his hands and waited for her reaction. Waited for the laughter, the scorn, the rejection.

"Dear, I believe you're supposed to be naked right now." Her voice was low and soft, with no hint of malice or anger in it at all. "Did they not tell you I was coming? Or were you just cold? I never can tell with you humans if you're cold or not." She smiled and giggled a little.

Ryan swallowed again and fiddled with his fingers, unsure of what to do with them. "I..." he began, before faltering. Why was she going to make him say it? "I just... well I didn't want to just assume you would... I mean, if you wanted someone else, you know, if I wasn't what you wanted then I could get out faster. And they could get you someone better..." he trailed off, his voice tightening in his chest. Why did it hurt so much? He knew what this would be like, thought he had prepared himself for this. But now it took all of his energy to keep from bursting into tears.

"Wouldn't want you? Now why would you think that?" she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaned towards him. "Is there something wrong that I should know about?"

Ryan blinked back tears and answered, "Well, I mean, just look at me." He waved a hand over his body, gesturing to his large jutting stomach, "I'm not like the others. They're taller, better looking... thinner. I'm just an ugly lump. And also..." he trailed off, gathering what little courage he had before continuing, "I don't exactly have the most impressive... equipment."

The green woman was silent for a few seconds. Then she said, "Well this just won't do." Ryan's face fell a little before she continued, "I'm sorry dear, but none of what you just said is true. You're one of the cutest humans I've ever laid eyes on. Quite honestly, I was disappointed when I saw you were still wearing clothes. I wanted to get a better look at you from the start."

Ryan looked over at her, surprise clear on his face as he listened to her. She smiled at him and asked, "Is this the first time you've done something like this?" He nodded weakly. Her smile widened and she said "Oh my goodness, well that explains all the nerves. Don't worry, I promise everything will be alright. Let's start over, shall we. I am Saffrona, I'm an Arbolan if you didn't know. My people grow most of the food that your city eats. We're actually more like plants than animals." She took his hand and brought it up to her hair. It felt like grass. Now that he was closer, he could see that the vines and leaves weren't woven into her hair, they were a part of it. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair, marveling at the strange feeling.

Saffrona giggled, "Now then, I don't want to be pushy, but I did come here for a reason." She smiled and there was something there Ryan had never seen before. Some kind of... heat, maybe. Saffrona stood and pulled him to his feet. "Let's get you out of those silly clothes, shall we?"

Ryan slowly undressed, his nerves slowly returning. It was one thing for her to like him with his clothes on, naked was something completely different. He removed his shirt, revealing a round stomach and slightly lumpy chest. The other boys had often described them as breasts when they saw him in showers. Saffrona looked at his bear chest and that strange heat he had seen in her eyes seemed to increase. She urged him to continue, gesturing to his pants. Slowly, he pulled them down. Like his stomach, his ass was rather fat and it wobbled a little as he slid his pants down. He stayed bent over as long as he could, trying to hide his cock. It was still erect from seeing Saffrona's naked body, but it was barely visible. He had measured once and found out he was only 3 inches long. The other boys were longer than that while soft.

As Ryan stood, he moved his hands to cover himself, not wanting her to see how small it was. The men who taught them about monster women were very clear on what those women wanted. Size was the most important thing a man could have. These monsters, they craved human sperm and wanted it delivered by large, powerful human cocks. Small ones like his were a disgrace, unwanted by anyone, they had told him. He liked Saffrona, she was very nice and he didn't want to see the disappointment on her face when she saw it.

Saffrona grabbed his hands and gently moved them aside, "No hiding dear, I want to see." She looked down at him and her eyes lit up with delight. "Oh I don't know who you've been talking to, but it's just perfect." She leaned down to examine his cock more closely. He blushed again, but it felt different than usual. Almost nice, in a way. "Do you mind if I touch you?"

Ryan nodded, completely off guard by the situation. He never imagined anyone liking what they saw, let alone being eager to touch him. The idea was so strange he almost felt detached from the situation. That changed as Saffrona reached out and gingerly grasped his cock in her hand. She slowly ran her fingers up from the base to the tip, then back down again. He shivered at the strange sensation. He had touched himself a handful of times, but feeling someone else do it was an entirely different thing.

Saffrona reached down and cupped his balls in her hand. She smiled up at him as she lightly fondled them. "I want you to know, I absolutely love a nice pair of balls and these, they are quite nice. Do you masturbate often?" Ryan shook his head. Getting the privacy to do that was hard in his dormitory. Plus if the other boys found out they would mock him relentlessly for it. Real men, according to them, got their release from the Breeding Rooms. Saffrona chuckled at his response. "You poor boy. I bet you're all pent up." She gripped his cock in her hand again and slowly stroked it up and down. Her hands were so soft, so gentle as they moved along his sensitive cock. He could already feel something building up inside him.

"Miss, I'm sorry but I..." Ryan sucked in a breath as she started moving her hand faster, stroking him just a little harder, "I think I'm going to..." he gulped, to embarrassed to say cum in front of her, "finish soon if you keep doing that." In response to his statement, Saffrona smiled and started moving her hand even faster. Ryan whimpered as his cock throbbed in her hands.

"It's okay... you know I don't think you told me your name dear. That just won't do. What's your name cutie?" Saffrona asked, her hand never slowing.

His head flopped back, the nearness of his orgasm making it hard to concentrate on anything. Between panting breaths, he told her, "It's Ryan. My..." he panted as she jerked him off, "oh please I'm so close..."

She smiled again, "That's a nice name. You remember my name don't you?" She asked, slowing her strokes just a little, drawing things out just a little longer.

Ryan whimpered, he had been so close, was still so close to cumming. "Your name is Saffrona, Miss."

She smiled, "Good boy. Now no more of this 'Miss' business. I like it when my lovers use my name." She resumed jerking his cock, her hand steady and quick.

"Miss... Saffrona. Saffrona, this feels so good. I'm going to... Oh gosh I'm going to!" Ryan arched his back and bucked into her hand as his orgasm finally hit. He felt his balls tighten as he ejaculated all over her hand. Ryan collapsed back onto the cot and Saffrona giggled, holding her hand cupped so his semen wouldn't drip all over. Ryan watched, transfixed, as she brought her hand to her mouth and casually licked his semen off of it.

When her hand was clean she smiled at him, "That was very nice. Do you feel better now, more relaxed?" Ryan nodded breathlessly in response. "Good. Now, I don't know what you were told, but with my people there are a couple of... extra steps involved with the breeding process. It comes with being plants, you see. So while you and that cute cock of yours recover, we'll take care of those steps, alright?"

Ryan pushed himself up into a sitting position, the afterglow fading. He hadn't gotten any instructions about extra steps, but he wasn't sure if that was normal or not. Their training hadn't really gone over much regarding the differences between the monster species. According to his instructors, monsters all wanted the exact same thing from humans. They would usually sneer at him when they said that, as if saying 'and that thing isn't you'. Ryan looked at Saffrona, which was easier now that he had gotten used to being naked around her. "No one said anything, but I guess that makes sense. What do I need to do?"

"You need to have some of my nectar enter your body. It happens in two stages. The first one will help your body relax and accept the second stage, which I'll cover when we get to it. For the first part," Saffron leaned back on the cot and spread her legs, revealing herself to him. Ryan stared, having never seen anything like this before. His blush returned as he realized he was staring at her glistening, wet pussy. "That's where I produce the nectar, Ryan. You need to drink it." Her smile was mischievous now, a knowing glimmer in her eyes as his face turned completely red.

Slowly, unsure of what to actually do, Ryan brought his head closer to her crotch. The first thing he noticed was the smell. It was a strange scent, somehow sweet but also a little hot, a little like cinnamon and moss mixed together. It smelled nice and before he could stop himself, Ryan inhaled deeply through the nose. He looked up to see Saffrona beaming down at him, patiently waiting for him to get started. Hesitantly, he brought his mouth forward and licked her.

The taste was as good as the smell. It tasted like honey and something else, something earthy he couldn't quite place. As soon as it touched his tongue, Ryan felt his whole body light up. Instantly, he wanted more of this wonderful thing and he began to eagerly lick Saffrona's pussy. At first, he simply slid his tongue up and down, letting her nectar coat his tongue as he went. He heard her squeak as his tongue brushed a small mound near the top of her folds. Cautiously, he started exploring a little more, his tongue probing every inch of her he could reach.

As he drank more of the sweet nectar gushing from her, Ryan felt himself relax. All his fears seemed so far away now, none of them mattered as much as the woman he was with right now. He was vaguely aware of an odd feeling in his balls and his ass, but he dismissed them as soon as he thought of them. They didn't matter. What mattered was that deep moan Saffrona had made when he had licked her just so a second ago. It was a good sound, one he wanted to hear again. He returned his attention to her pussy, doing everything he could to make her feel like he had felt.

Ryan lost track of time, lost track of everything but her in front of him, so he was surprised when Saffrona placed her hands on his head and moved him away from her. At first, he was worried he had done something wrong and started to apologize, but she shushed him. "You were fine cutie. Very good for a first time. It's just that we're ready to move on to the second part. Now, don't be afraid, I promise this will feel just as good as everything else we've done." Ryan looked at her questioningly, then noticed movement from where he had just been a moment before.

Snaking out from inside Saffrona were some small, dark green vines. They wiggled and twisted in the air, curling around themselves and pulsing slightly. After a moment, they settled into the shape of a dark green cock, as erect as his own was. Other than the color, they were very similar. Her's was perhaps an inch longer, but a little slimmer than his.

Ryan stared at the cock in front of him, emotions swirling inside him. According to what he had been taught, this was wrong. He should be offended and horrified. But he wasn't. He was... curious. And a little excited. He stretched out his hand, stopping just short as he remembered how Saffrona had asked before touching him. Gently, he asked, "Can I touch you, Saffrona? Is that okay?"

"Of course it is," Saffrona said, a small hint of relief in her voice. Ryan stretched out his hand and grasped her cock. He had thought it might feel like wood, or some other kind of plant, but it felt just like his own did. He slowly stroked Saffrona's cock up and down, just like she had done with him.

After a few seconds, a small glob emerged from the tip. Ryan looked at her, "Should I drink that too?" The idea of putting his mouth near her cock should have bothered him, but it didn't. Saffrona was so nice, she made him relax somehow, kept his worries away.

12