Refuge Pt. 01: Planting Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to, but it won't be a problem if you do." She responded, eyes closed in pleasure as he continued to stroke her cock. Ryan leaned down and brought out his tongue, licking up fluid emerging from her cock. It tasted similar to the nectar from her pussy, but slightly thicker. Without thinking, he removed his hand and slowly licked her cock, running his tongue from the base to the tip. Saffrona gasped, apparently as surprised by his move as he was. He ran his mouth up and down her shaft, enjoying the sensation of it on his lips. Before he could open his mouth, she stopped him. "Goodness, you're very eager, aren't you Ryan? Not that I mind." She smiled and pulled him into a sitting position. "However, this next part needs to be delivered to a different part of your body." Ryan stared at her, clearly confused. Slowly, Saffrona ran a hand down his side before reaching around and cupping his ass in her hand.

"Oh...OH!" Ryan looked at her, eyes wide. Did she really mean? "You mean, you are going to put your," he swallowed, working up the courage to use the word, "your cock..." he trailed off, gesturing towards his ass to finish the thought. Saffrona nodded. Ryan blinked. That should bother him, shouldn't it? He should be afraid of this, be worried, right? But he was excited. The idea was... hot. His cock ached with how hard the thought made him. He looked at Saffrona, seeing the desire in her eyes. Slowly, he nodded his consent.

It took a moment to get them both adjusted on the cot. Initially, Ryan had wanted to kneel down on his hands and knees, allowing Saffrona to enter him from behind. However, she had insisted that he lay on his back so he could see more of her. He was a little worried that the position wouldn't work, but Saffrona dismissed that concern. She would make it work.

He felt her gently lift his hips up and gasped as the head of her cock pressed against his entrance. He tried not to whimper as she slowly pushed forward, her cock gently spreading him open. It didn't hurt, but there was some resistance. He tried to relax and let her in, but it was difficult. She smiled down from above and said, "You're doing so good. Such a good boy. Just relax and let my cock slide in." She pushed forward and he felt her cock enter him completely. It felt amazing.

After a few seconds to make sure he was used to her, Saffrona started to move. Slowly at first, in and out. Ryan's own cock throbbed and bounced as she moved forward, her body pressing into his own ample ass as she thrust. She lifted his hips as she thrust, her cock hitting some spot inside him that felt so good when touched. He couldn't help screaming in pleasure as fucked him.

After another minute, her breathing became ragged and her thrust faster, more wild. He felt her cock pulse inside him. She leaned over him, spreading his legs wide and resting her large breasts on his chest. "Are you ready, my little cutie. Are you ready to receive my seed inside you, so I can have yours inside me?"

Ryan nodded vigorously, "Yes Saffrona, please," he hesitated for just a second before losing all sense of shame, "Please cum inside me. Please please please." he trailed off as she pushed forward one last time and her cock released, sending thick spurts of something deep inside him. He could almost feel it there, a kind of warm sensation just behind his cock. He was so distracted by it, he hadn't felt Saffrona pull out of him. He only noticed when the cot they were on creaked as she adjusted herself.

Now she was laying on her back, legs spread just like his had been a few moments ago. Her cock had retreated, leaving her pussy open and inviting. Ryan suddenly realized just how incredibly hard he was. It almost hurt, his cock throbbing almost out of control. He hurried to shift over and get ready to enter her. As he positioned himself, she reached up and grasped his shoulders, whispering into his ear, "Don't worry. Just do what comes naturally to you," Ryan could see an almost predatory smile on her face, "But please, do it hard."

Ryan thrust forward and nearly came again. The feeling of her warm, wet pussy was indescribably. All he could do was shudder and try not to explode. Saffrona smiled under him and wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to move forward. She guided him forward and back as much as she could, his own hips bucking on pure instinct. There was no technique to it, he just moved as much as he could, hips thrusting forward wildly. He fell on top of her, unable to keep himself upright. He buried his face in her ample breasts, hands groping them roughly as he fucked her. They muffled the screams of pleasure he was making as the biggest orgasm of his life built up inside him.

Saffrona brought his head up, cupped his chin in her hands and looked him straight in the eyes. Her voice, filled with so much lust and need he could almost taste them, roughly commanded him, "Cum. Cum inside me. Fill me up like a good boy." He couldn't hold back anymore. Me pushed forward as far as he could and whimpered as he came inside her. He had never cum so much in his life.

Ryan collapsed back down onto Saffrona, his chest heaving. He felt light headed in the afterglow of his orgasm, barely able to move or think, just enjoying the soft feeling of Saffrona's breasts under his head. For a while they both just laid there, breathing and enjoying each other.

Ryan broke the silence first, "Thank you so much. I never thought I could feel so... happy. So wanted by anyone else. This was so wonderful." His face fell as he realized what him finishing inside her had meant, "I'm sad that it's over though."

Saffrona giggled and rested a hand on his head. "Over? Oh no, Ryan. That was just the first shot. With the amount of nectar you drank, you're good for at least a few more." With that, she grabbed him by the shoulder and flipped them both over, her now straddling his hip and looking down at him. She shifted down to bring her mouth next to his cock. "Just relax. We have a while yet together." Ryan felt his head fall back as her mouth closed around his cock and he drifted into a haze of pleasure.

--

The hour they spent together was an hour Ryan would never forget. The way Saffrona had made him feel, both physically and emotionally, was so new and different he was afraid he wouldn't be able to remember it. When he had said as much to her, she had kissed him on the cheek, called him "The most romantic cutie I've ever met", and then done something odd. She reached into her own hair and pulled out a small, round object. It looked a little like a seed up close. She pressed it into his hands, then kissed them. "There. This seed of mine will stay with you, for as long as you want it. Remember it, you might need it someday. You'll know when." And then she left.

Ryan quickly showered and dressed before leaving the room himself. The halls outside seemed even more gray and drab than usual. After what he had just experienced, returning to normal life felt like a weight getting dropped onto his soul. Ryan walked back to the common area, old fears slowly returning as he made his way back to life as usual. None of the boys cheered when he returned, like they normally did for the others. Instead, they ignored him, going about their usual activities. Ryan walked towards the hall that led to his dorm, head hung. Behind him, loud enough to carry all the way across the room, Landen said, "See, I told you it would take her an hour just to find it."

Ryan curled his hand around the seed Saffrona had given him and felt... fine. He would have felt shame and disappointment before, but now? It didn't come the way it used to. They didn't know, would never know. This was something good, just for him and they couldn't take that away. He lifted his head and smiled as he walked towards his dorm. Something just for him.

12