Refuge Pt. 02: Making Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept up for a few minutes more, his fingers and tongue feeling more than a little worn out, but what happened next was worth the wait. Zixie grabbed at his legs and pressed her face into his belly, muffling a scream as her walls clenched around his fingers. His face was coated in her juices as she climaxed all over him. Zixie flopped on top of him and tried to catch her breath, basking in the afterglow. Ryan lay there stunned, completely caught off guard by what had just happened.

Then Tessa broke the tension by leaning over and licking his face. "Nice and yummy, as always. Great job honey!" Ryan wasn't sure if she was talking to him or Zixie, but he took it as a compliment. Tessa patted his face. "You can pull those out now, but be careful, she's still a little sensitive. Go slowly." Ryan obliged, sliding his fingers out of Zixie and massaging his hand, which made Tessa giggle. "Hard work, but rewarding isn't it?" He nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of hard..." Zixie spoke up, reaching her hands down and stroking him a little, "I think it's time we put his cock to good use. Tessa, get over here. I wanna watch your tits bounce while you ride him."

Tessa smiled and did as she was told, crawling over and lining herself up with him. Zixie got behind her and assisted, mostly using it as a reason to grope and tease Tessa's tits. The goblin woman wasted little time dropping onto his cock. The first few moments were interesting, as Tessa kept accidentally lifting herself off of him. Ryan tried to apologize, but she wasn't having any of it. She just muttered something and slid him back in without skipping a beat. After a few moments, she had figured things out and was bouncing happily on his cock. Ryan didn't want to just lay there, so he moved his hands to Tessa's hips and helped her, pushing her down onto him harder as he bucked up to meet her.

Zixie seemed to really enjoy watching, commenting on what they were doing while groping Tessa's breasts. "Oh yeah, you like watching her big tits bounce don't you Ryan? Seeing these big goblin titties makes that cock all nice and hard for us. I don't blame you, my wife has great tits." She shoved Tessa forward, pushing her down onto him and pressing Tessa's tits into his torso. "Give them a feel."

Ryan reached his hands up, running them over Tessa's breasts, enjoying how soft and squishy they felt. Her nipples were hard and he pinched them a little, which made Tessa squeal in pleasure and tighten around his cock. He could feel himself getting close to cumming. "Tessa, I'm close."

Her eyes got a hungry look and her pussy clenched around him. "Fuck yes, gimme that hot cum. Fuck I want it." Tessa almost growled at him as she bucked her hips some more. His own thrusts became wild and desperate as he felt himself about to burst. He grunted and held Tessa down as he came inside her. Her legs trembled as he pumped his cum into her, her pussy milking him for all he had.

Zixie lay next to them on the bed, idly fingering herself as she watched them. "Gods babe it's so hot watching you get fucked. We should do this more often, just for fun." Tessa moaned her agreement, unable to speak as she lay on top of him, catching her breath. Ryan tried to catch his own breath, his cock popping out of Tessa as it shrank back to its flaccid size.

Barely thinking, Ryan brought a hand up and idly grabbed Tessa's ass, rubbing it gently. "So was that better than the last time you had a human?" he asked, his post orgasm bliss giving his voice a confidence he could never have repeated outside this specific moment.

Tessa kiss his chest and hugged him, "Absolutely. Gods it's so nice not to have a cock hitting my womb like a hammer. Such a gentleman too. Zixie is gonna have some fun when it's her turn."

Ryan shifted, trying to look over at the other goblin woman. However, unused to the softness of the bed, he put a little too much strength into it, almost rolling onto his side. Tessa yelped and whirled her arms, falling sideways. Ryan tried to catch her, but without thinking used the arm he was trying to support himself with, which just made them fall and roll on each other. Tessa bounced forward and landed more on his chest, burying Ryan's face in her breasts as she stopped and tried to regain her balance. From her position, Zixie laughed. "You know, if you wanted a closer look at her breasts, you could have just asked."

Tessa grinned from atop him, narrowing her eyes at him, "Oh my, you sexy beast, throwing me all about trying to get a look at my breasts."

Ryan blinked for a moment, confused, before it dawned on him. They were teasing him! But not in the usual way other boys had, where the goal was to hurt him. They were having fun. Maybe he could get into it a little too... maybe.

Ryan reached up and wrapped Tessa in a hug, burying his face in her chest. He inhaled deeply, taking in more of her strange scent and said, "I can't help, you're both just so sexy." He slowly licked her breasts, running his tongue over Tessa's nipples as he looked at her face, watching for any sign that she didn't like it. He got the opposite, seeing her bite her lower lip in arousal. She tasted good, salty but with a wonderful tang. He wanted more. He pulled her close and whispered into her ear, "Zixie seems to like watching. Wanna turn the tables on her?"

Tessa grinned and nodded, whispering back, "Oh definitely. She likes it a little rougher. Pin her face down and go from behind, hard as you can. She'll cum like a fountain. I'll get off you on three, ready?" Ryan nodded and Tessa slowly counted to three.

On the signal, Tessa slid off him and to the side, while Ryan rolled and moved towards Zixie as fast as he could. The Goblin woman giggled and squealed, pretending to try and get away, but easily getting caught. Ryan lifted her slightly, surprised at how easy she was to move around, and placed her on the bed, ass up and face down in the pillows. He leaned over her and whispered into her ears, "Your turn."

Zixie smiled back at him and said, "Fuck a baby into me." Something about that set Ryan off. His cock had already gotten hard again, but now it throbbed with need. Grabbing Zixie's ample butt in his hands, Ryan lined himself up and thrust in, going hard right from the start like Tessa said. Zixie's own fingers had loosened her up enough that there wasn't a problem gliding right in. Her ass made a pleasing, meaty 'plap' sound as he thrust into her.

Feeling bold and a little creative, Ryan gave Zixie's ass a light smack. He was rewarded with a yelp followed by a moan. He smiled, "Oh, did someone like that?" Zixie nodded in response to him, but some instinct told Ryan to go further. Hearing Zixie tell him to fuck her had felt nice. Maybe he could get her to talk more. "What's that, I can't hear you over the sound of me fucking a baby into you." Behind them, Tessa giggled.

"Fuck!" Zixie shouted, grinding her chin into the pillows, "Fuck I love it when you smack my ass. Harder, please slap me harder!" Ryan obliged, spanking Zixie's plump ass in time with his thrusts. With every smack she moaned louder, "Fuck that's good. Harder, harder. Mark my ass while you knock me up." Tessa continued to giggle from behind them.

A wicked idea formed in Ryan's mind. He leaned over Zixie and said, "It's not nice for your wife to be laughing at us. I think she needs to be punished too." Zixie just panted in response, unable to speak much anymore. Stopping for just a second, Ryan turned and grabbed Tessa where she sat. Just like Zixie, she was easy to maneuver. Ryan laid her face down on top of Zixie, putting Tessa's knees just behind her wife's armpits. He leaned over both of them, pinning Tessa in place with a hand on her shoulder. He continued to thrust into Zixie, but now instead of spanking her, he spanked Tessa. Judging from the moans of pleasure coming from under Tessa's shaking breasts, Zixie was quite happy with the arrangement. Tessa protested and squeaked, pretending to struggle in his grip in order to "escape" his punishment of her, though the growing wet spot on Zixie's back told a much different story.

This time the orgasm almost managed to sneak up on him. Ryan had gotten so into what they were doing he almost didn't notice he was about to cum. He let go of Tessa and focused on Zixie again, determined to make sure she enjoyed her turn with him. "Zixie, I'm so close, fuck I'm close."

Her legs curled around his as best she could, pulling him in. She was beyond words at this point, her face buried in the pillows as she panted and heaved, lost in pleasure. Ryan gripped her hips and pushed himself in, cumming for the second time that night. He jostled Tessa off of Zixie in his movement, but none of them cared. He fell forward, barely catching himself before falling on Zixie completely. He rolled to her side, away from Tessa, to make sure she had plenty of room. All three of them lay on the bed, catching their breath and letting their various bits calm down.

Zixie weakly raised a hand, with one thumb held up and said, "Good job team. I think we all deserve a fifteen minute break." She chucked at her own joke and let her hand fall back down to the bed.

Tessa laughed and crawled off the bed, "I suppose we should let out mighty human rest for a bit. We wouldn't want him to give out yet. After all, the night is young." She grabbed a bottle and some glasses from one of the cabinets and poured herself and both of them a drink. She passed them to Ryan and Zixie, who had both propped themselves up on the bed, before holding up her glass for a toast. "To a special night, and much more fucking ahead." All three clinked glasses and drank. Ryan had only had wine on occasion and never much cared for it, but it tasted fine tonight. He relaxed a little more as the girls chatted with him, waiting for him to be ready for another round. They had booked the entire night and were far from done with him.

-

Ryan left the room several hours later, both Goblins sleeping soundly in the large bed. They had asked him to cuddle with them after they had finally finished, and he had agreed for a little bit, but he knew that actually sleeping in the room would get him in trouble. It had been hard to stay awake, he was exhausted, but he had mostly managed. He had actually been about to fall asleep when Zixie had let out a huge snore and rolled over in her sleep. That had jolted him awake enough to slip out of bed, into some clothes and out the door. There wasn't an attendant or guard anymore, which made sense. At this time of night there wasn't much anyone still here would want that couldn't wait until morning. Ryan walked down the hallway towards the showers. He would be exempt from morning wake up tomorrow because of his job tonight and he looked forward to being able to sleep in. Despite the fatigue, his step was light and there was a smile on his lips. Tonight had been wonderful.

-

Last night was a disaster.

Deborah Aldins cursed as she looked at the form on her desk. Those two Goblins had come and gone after spending the night with the worthless kid... except he hadn't been worthless. No, according to these two dumb bitches, he was the best lay they'd ever had. The review was absolutely glowing with praise for him. Things could not have gone more off the rails. They were supposed to have a horrible time. This was supposed to ruin their special night and then, when they complained, Deborah would have been able to shrug her shoulders and say "Sorry, that's the best we could do on short notice."

"How the fuck did he manage this?" Deborah growled under her breath. She's seen his physical records. He was fat and small, pathetic, a cringing coward. How in the absolute fuck had he managed to do this? The one time she wanted him to fail and he couldn't even do that right. She needed to control this immediately. This wasn't how things were supposed to be and she needed to get him back in line, now.

A thought occurred and a wicked smile spread across Deborah's face. She had just the thing to take him back down to his proper place in the world. Deborah opened her desk and brought out a file labeled "Orcs" and got to work.

12