Reg, Jill & I

Story Info
Jill & hubby invite another man to a hot threeway.
2.2k words
4.2
115.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forfun44
forfun44
26 Followers

The story I'm about to tell happened about a month ago. But first I'll explain a little about us. I'm recently retired from the military & my wife is a supervisor at a hotel in our home town. I t has always been a fantasy of mine to watch my wife make love to another man or men. Although we have never discussed it, it just seemed to happen while we were at a nearby city for the weekend.

Jill is 48 yrs old and very attractive & young looking for her age, I am 43 and also considered young looking for my age, she has a set of 36c that are very firm & still makes men's heads turn.(although she doesn't think so)

We arrived in the city & booked a motel room & had a few drinks to loosen up before going out on the town for a little well deserved R&R. Before leaving home I asked Jill to take something sexy to wear, so she put on a pair of black stockings with the built in garter top & a knee length red dress with a slit up the side with a plunging neck line that showed of those beautiful 36c tits. After applying her makeup she came out of the bathroom looking like a sailors wet dream, it's all I could do to keep from jumping her bones then & there.

We called a cab, although we have been to the city before we didn't know the best places to go for a couple our age to have a drink and do a little dancing. The cab driver took us to a club called the Stampede. It was about 9:30 when we arrived & the club was just starting to fill up. I asked Jill to sit at the bar and I would sit somewhere else & see how long it would take before someone asked her to dance or tried to come on to her. She wasn't sure but I said it was all in fun & that I wanted to prove to her that she was still a desirable woman. She said ok but that with all the younger women in the club nobody would give her a second glance.

Jill took a seat at the bar & I sat at the far side where I could see her. I ordered a drink and right away I saw a couple of guys eyeing her up. It wasn't long before a tall good looking man about mid-30s sat beside her and started to chat with her, now Jill is no prude she had lots of guys before she met me & knows a cheap come on. He asked her to dance & they danced a couple of fast numbers & then he left & Jill came over to where I was sitting & told me his name was Reggie & that he was in town on business & she told him that she was going to meet me here later & that he could join us if he wished to, he told her he had to make a call and that he would be about an hour or so and that he would love to join us.

While we were waiting we got up and had a couple of dances, by this time Jill was getting a bit of a buss on when a slow number played & we got up to dance & Jill whispered in my ear that she was going to fuck me silly when we got back to the room. Whenever Jill talks to me like this I get so aroused that I felt like Taking her back to the room and make love to her then & there.

We were sitting at the back of the club when Reggie arrived & Jill stood up and waved and got his attention. Reggie came over to our table and Jill introduced us. As the night went on Jill danced with both of us. I could tell the wine was really working on her, but it was nice to see her having a good time & letting off some steam. At around midnight Jill & Reggie got up for a slow dance, while they were on the dance floor I noticed Jill gently grinding her crotch against his leg and Reggie was resting his hands at the top of her ass & gently rubbing her.

At this point the beer I had been drinking was starting to take effect & I was getting aroused at the thought of Jill with another man. It was now getting close to closing & I asked Reggie if he would like to come back to our room for a night cap & he said he didn't want to intrude, but then Jill spoke up and said she wouldn't take no for an answer, then he said maybe for just a quick one.

We asked the barmaid to call us a cab & when the cab arrived I got in the front seat and Jill and Reggie got in the back. On the way back I could hear Jill & Reggie talking about how his wife wasn't into sex anymore & Jill said to him that she must be crazy not wanting to make love to such a handsome man. Jill told him that our sex life was excellent & that I was a good lover & kept her more than happy. At this point I knew that this was going to be an interesting night.

When we got to our room we had a drink and I asked Reggie to stay for another and if he wanted we had a double room and he could use the other bed, he said he would have another drink but he should get back to his room because he didn't want impose on us. Jill said don't be so silly, that he wouldn't be imposing & that we had lots to drink & the night was still reasonably young & then got up and said she was going to get into her robe and went into the bathroom to change. When she came back out of the bathroom instead of wearing her long terry cloth robe she came out wearing her short satin robe and still wearing her black stockings, at this time I new something was going to happen because she always referred to her short robe as her come fuck me robe.

Reggie asked if we would like to smoke a joint & I told him I quit a few years ago but that Jill liked to have the odd puff. They went out on the balcony so the smell wouldn't linger out in the lobby. If wine makes Jill horny, pot makes her red hot. After they finished smoking the joint I could see them out on the balcony and Reggie leaned over and gave her a kiss, I don't think they thought I saw them. When they came back in Jill leaned down to me and gave me a long lingering kiss that made my cock stand to attention.

After another drink I could tell Jill was very horny by the way she kept grabbing my dick when Reggie wasn't looking. Reggie was looking at the movie guide and I suggested we watch a porno flick & to my surprise Jill came out and said that she was game but said you know what those movies do to me, then Reggie spoke up & said that he couldn't be held responsible for what might happen, I said what happens, happens.

The flick was about a man that liked to share his wife with other men (go figure) so as the flick got into a heated fuck & suck session with two well hung black dudes while her husband watched I noticed Jill squirming around & I knew she was ready for anything and there was no turning back. That is when I turned to Jill and whispered if you want to you can have some fun with Reggie if he's game. By the look of the bulge in Reggie's pants he was more than up to it.

I got up to use the washroom and hoped that I didn't go to far by asking Jill to have fun with Reggie but after being in the bathroom for a few minutes I peeked out to see what was happening, there was Jill & Reggie sitting on the bed necking up a storm and Reggie had Jill's 36c's out playing with them. I Quietly walked out so as not to disturb them. When Reggie looked up and seen I was back I gave him the thumbs up.

At this point Jill stood up and dropped her robe, I thought my cock was going to bust through my jeans. Reggie then took off his shirt and dropped his pants and then his underwear, Jill let out a squeal that I haven't heard from her before, then I seen why, there standing up in front of Reggie was the biggest cock I have ever seen it must have been at least 10'' or 11" and as big around as Jill's wrist. Jill slowly reached out and touched it & then started to slowly stroke it. By this time I was undressed myself and sporting a 7 ½" boner that paled In comparison to Reggie's monster cock. After Jill stroked his dick and pulled her tongue out of his mouth she went to her knees and started to lick the length of his huge fuck pole.

I could hear moans coming from Jill & I knew she was on fire and wanted this huge rock hard cock banging her sweet fuck hole. By now Jill was giving Reggie one hell of a blow job and Reggie was loving every minute of it as he moaned and grunted and Jill moaned on his now well lubed cock. Reggie then picked Jill up and laid her on the bed & Jill automatically spread her legs a far as she could and said to Reggie that she wanted him to fuck her cunt hard and squirt his seed deep in her womb. Reggie teased her a bit by rubbing the head of his fuck pole up and down her slit rubbing her clit until I though she was going to pass out from shear ecstasy.

Then Reggie slowly slipped a couple inches into her well lubed cunt & Jill grunted from his shear size & Reggie slowly pulled out and then little by little he inserted more of his massive dick into her hot cunt until she was totally impaled by his giant cock, after her pussy was stretched to it's very limit she screamed at Reggie that she wanted it hard and deep and don't let up until he shot his load deep into her sloppy fuck hole. At this point I thought they would wake up everyone in the motel, she was screaming at him to fuck her hard and deep & the bed was squeaking & banging until I thought it would give out, this was the most erotic site I ever witnessed.

Reggie's hips & balls were banging & slapping against Jill's ass until I thought he was going to drive her head through the headboard, just then I heard Jill let out a low moan from deep inside her until it was a loud scream saying that she was going to cum and by the way Reggie was grunting and banging he was very near shooting his load deep inside her gapping pussy himself. Then Jill's hips started jerking and gyrating and I knew she was cumming & Reggie couldn't hold it any longer and shot what seemed like a gallon of spunk deep inside her.

After they started to slow down I noticed huge gobs of cum running out of her well fucked cunt down the crack of her ass. After Reggie pulled his now softening dick out of her sperm filled cunt he told Jill & I that that was the best fuck he had in a long time, Jill didn't say so but I knew she felt the same way. After we had another drink and smoked a Joint, yes I even had a puff or two, Jill told me that she wanted me to fuck her ass. We all got on the bed and Jill got on all fours and I slowly Started to ease my rock hard dick up her bunghole until it was all the way Inside her.

Jill grunted a bit until she had me fully inside her, then I started to slowly fuck her ass until she was screaming at me to pound her. I then looked up to see Reggie sporting another huge boner which he fed into Jill's mouth. I then lost all control & Jill was cumming & by the way she was gagging and swallowing I knew Reggie was blowing another huge load down her throat, Jill loves the taste of cum and I knew she was trying to swallow as much as she could but some ended up running down her chin which she took her finger and whipped it of her chin & licked it off.

The rest of the night we fucked & sucked & fucked some more in every position we could think of, we even gave Jill her first sandwich with me in her ass & Reggie in her well fucked cunt. That morning we went for breakfast & then said our goodbyes to Reggie & he thanked us for such a good time.

Are we planning to do this again? If the chance cums along you bet!

forfun44
forfun44
26 Followers