Regan

Story Info
Regan finds herself the centre of a massive breeding project.
1.9k words
4
247.3k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regan opened her eyes blearily, her head pounding and the room seeming too bright for her to fully open her eyes. She groaned softly, trying to piece together what had happened the night before. She had been at a party, someone had offered her a pill, she had been drunk and took it, and then...

It wouldn't be the first time the redhead woke up somewhere unfamiliar. Everyone knew she had a reputation for her insatiable fucking. Men, women, it didn't really matter, just as long as she got off in the end. But she didn't feel that morning-after ache between her legs, nor was there anyone passed out beside her. She tried to open her eyes again, slowly starting to adjust to the brightness of the room.

When she finally saw where she was, she began to panic slightly. She was in what looked like a medical theatre. The walls were pristine white, and the bed that she lay on was a cold, stainless steel operating table. Had she been brought to the hospital? Was she sick? Where were all the nurses? Her legs were held up in stirrups, her clothes completely gone, her wrists strapped to the bed.

"Hello?" she called out, struggle slightly. "Is anyone there?"

No one answered, but Regan saw a few screens blink on, showing what looked like vitals, though everything was written in a language she couldn't understand. She heard a voice over a speaker, but the words were unrecognisable. What the hell was going on? She started to feel more panicked, struggling hard against the bounds and trying to break free.

Just as she almost slid one of her wrists out of the straps, a cloud of gas was suddenly released into the room from the ceiling. In a moment, she felt hazy, peaceful, delirious. She led her head fall back against the bed, closing her eyes and sighing as the feeling of ease began to turn into one of horniness. Her pussy began to throb, wanting to be filled with something, anything as her sweet juices began to drip down onto the bed. She moaned softly, twisting her body in insatiable want, biting her lip.

Next, a door slid open and a woman in a set of scrubs with a sanitary mask covering half her face. She was holding a large needle and Regan whimpered, wanting to beg this woman to fuck her, though she couldn't seem to find the words, she could only moan with desperate longing.

The woman gently stuck the end of the needle in Regan's stomach, the pain only fleeting, and began to inject a strange blue serum. She then took a sample of Regan's pussy juices and left.

At first, the serum seemed to do nothing. Though Regan still felt horny, she didn't feel any different. After a few minutes, though, she noticed her already ample breasts expanding, becoming extremely sensitive to something so slight as an air current in the room and her clit engorged, throbbing, begging to be touched. Regan began to cry as her horniness overwhelmed her, struggling to break free of her bonds so she could squeeze her beautiful, soft breasts and rub her swollen bud. Her sweet juices formed a puddle on the bed as they dripped from her needy cunt, the gentle musk filling the room, only driving Regan even wilder.

The vitals screen showed her increased heart rate, the little heart icon blinking wildly as her desperation rose. Suddenly, the bonds on her wrist let go and Regan sat up in an instant, moving her legs out of the stirrups and beginning to rub desperately at her clit, electric shocks of pleasure jolting through her body as she stroked her over-lubricated pussy, using one hand to squeeze her breasts. She moaned loudly, uncontrollably, only becoming more horny the more she tried to satisfy herself. Her fingers moved faster, assaulting the highly sensitive bud as she felt the heat building and building inside her, throwing herself back on her bed and arching her hips in the air as she desperately sought release, her features tensed up as she alternatively plunged her fingers into her wet pussy and rubbed her throbbing clit.

With a burst of light behind her eyes, her orgasm rocked her entire body, sending currents from her centre out to her fingers and toes. She screamed, the orgasm unlike any she had ever achieved before, coursing through her whole body, setting every inch of flesh aflame before she collapsed and the room went dark.

***

When she woke up, she was once again strapped to the table. She groaned in her mix of grogginess and horniness, opening her eyes to see the door sliding open again. This time a male doctor came in, dressed in white scrubs, his face hidden by his mask. She was too delirious to notice that his skin, where it could be seen, was a grayish white with a pattern of blue veins underneath.

She gasped in pleasure as the doctor began to probe his gloved fingers into her still wet and throbbing pussy, letting her head fall to the side as she moved her hips slightly, begging for more. The doctor moved away to press a button on the table and it tilted forward so that she was almost vertical to the ground. She hazily surveyed the doctor, her eyes moving down to his crotch where she saw a sizeable bulge. She licked her lips, trying to pull away from the straps that held her arms up above her head so she could reveal that magnificent cock. She did not have to wait long as the doctor pushed down his scrubs, his massive cock standing straight up. It was white and covered in blue veins like the rest of his skin and, while it resembled a human cock, it was at least twice as wide as any she had ever seen and easily nearly a foot long. Her eyes widened in desire and she whimpered, juices flowing down the steel table from between her legs.

The doctor leaned forward towards her swollen breasts, pulling down his mask and revealing a white, noseless face with large, black, inhuman eyes. Regan didn't even seem remotely disturbed by his appearance, her soft gasps filling the room as he began to suckle at her sensitive breasts. Much to her surprise, the creature seemed to be gaining sustenance from her breasts. A stream of milk flowed from her nipple into the creature and she moaned in pleasure to nourish her new lover. She vaguely remembered the injection she had received earlier. Apparently, it had prepared her body for motherhood. Unbeknownst to her, her womb was now fully prepared to carry the offspring of this alien race whose desire to overtake humanity would begin with the production of hybrids with this female, whose vitals had proved ideal for housing their alien spawn. The injection had altered her ovum, making her not only dangerously fertile but changing the structure of the eggs to be susceptible only to the cum of her alien lovers, who would service her now likely until she died.

"Please," Regan moaned, though her own tongue felt thick and useless in her mouth, having a difficult time forming words, or making any sense of her situation. The alien obliged, having the straps around her ankles released while two robotic arms reached out and pulled her slick thighs apart. The alien aligned his cock with her entrance, continuing to suckle at her breast as he gave a mighty thrust and pushed his huge member into her hot, wet pussy, a satisfied sigh passing over Regan's lips.

It was better than anything she'd ever had, including all the toys and vibrators she'd amassed over the years. The thick, rigid cock seemed to swell and throb inside her as the alien rutted against her in a desperate frenzy, his bulbous head butting against her cervix relentlessly, his own need to breed intermingled with her need to be fucked. She writhed against the table, her hips bucking like crazy as half-human noises flew from her throat. The rhythmic pounding drove her wild, feeling flushed, hot, pleasured like never before. "Ahhh, ung," she cried, tossing her head as the alien switched breasts, feeding from the other as the sustenance gave him energy to continue. Deep within her abdomen, she felt her womb throbbing, begging to be filled with the hot cum of her mate, eager to be filled to the brim with as many offspring as it could hold.

"Nnnnng, ahhhh!" Regan arched her back sharply as the first waves of climax washed over her, her pussy squeezing down hard on the alien cock, as if to milk the cum from the heavenly cock. She was soon rewarded as the alien gave a sudden shudder and a flood of white hot cum flooded her womb, much more than a man could produce. The alien kept cumming and cumming, his hips still pounding against hers, until her womb was stretched and warm with the seed of her mate, her legs glistening with the excess cum that dribbled down her legs. She shuddered in the final waves of climax, feeling so thoroughly filled.

She gave a soft cry of dismay as he pulled out, a flood of cum pouring down her legs. His job was done however, as the screen showed the number of fertilised eggs. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Five hybrid offspring were now growing in her womb, feeding off her body. The inexplicable feeling of warmth and fullness caused her to sigh in content. She could feel her motherhood already. She was ready, and more than willing.

***

Her pregnancy progressed at an inhuman pace and within a week, her stomach was enormously bloated. She had been placed in a small room that was pleasantly bright and was given everything she needed. For the most part she merely laid in her bed, stroking her clit and rubbing her massive stomach. One day she woke up to find herself back in the medical theatre, her legs up in stirrups but her arms free. She felt a huge pressure inside her and knew that it was time for her to see her young. Perversely excited, she stroked her sopping pussy until a bucket load of sticky greyish-white fluid gushed between her legs and the contractions began. Unlike human contractions, however, each one felt like a small orgasm, causing her to writhe in ecstasy through her labour. As the contractions grew closer together and more powerful, she started to scream in pleasure as the pressure began to move downwards and the first little one started to make its way out of her.

"Eeeeee!" she cried in bliss as she sat up, pushing hard as the top of the baby's grayish head pushed against her opening. She panted, eagerly rubbing her clit and throwing her head back as the baby slid out of her, making little noises, looking almost entirely human except for the odd, mottled skin. She bit her lip, eagerly pushing as then next offspring travelled down her body and forced its way out of her slick entrance onto the table, her body shocked by almost endless orgasm. By the time the last baby slid out of her, she had experienced countless orgasms, her legs soaked with a mixture of the birth fluids and her own cum. She panted, exhausted and sated, her stomach feeling empty now as she gathered her offspring against her and let them suckle at her hugely swollen breasts. It was the first batch of many that would be assimilated into the human race. She would be the mother of earth's downfall, but she didn't even care. All she knew, all she wanted to know, was this intense pleasure, forever.