Regime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers

Chapter Three

The next morning I found a note on my desk asking me to report to office of The Chief Whip at my earliest convenience. There were no imminent debates in the house, which would normally be the purpose of such a summons in order to check my voting intentions, and so I was at a loss.

At forty-one, just five years older than me, Jennifer was the youngest party whip in recent memory. She was also a good friend of Katherine and it was, in part, because of her that I had entered politics after a previously successful career in industry.

I could tell as soon as I entered her office that the meeting was formal and not social so it came as a surprise when she started to speak.

"Katherine spoke to me on the phone a couple of days ago. She said that you had not been your usual self, something about stress at work. She tells me things have been off in the bedroom department."

My instinct was to tell her to mind her own business, friends or not, but it was her job to know everything and to cajole or blackmail to ensure that party affairs ran smoothly, I said nothing and allowed her to continue.

"I know the new spending brief is demanding and I told Katherine that I would make sure that you got all of the assistance you needed. It's a flagship policy and we don't want any glitches."

I relaxed a little. The policy launch date was imminent and everything was almost in place but another pair of hands would always be useful.

"But something else has come to light..."

I was immediately on the alert.

".... I've arranged to have Chloe Heffernan moved to a less sensitive department."

I cursed silently. I should have known that her meddling with the computer system would be found out. Was there now a suggestion that I should have been aware and reported it? I waited to hear her out.

"It seems that your PC was been activated on occasions after you had left for the day according to the door system logs. The good news is that it was a generic system log on and no attempt was made to access your personal suite of applications.

However, it was suspicious enough to alert the security service and someone there had the bright idea of using the new on-line conference software."

I felt a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. My new monitor had been installed a few weeks ago and I had not yet even attempted to use the video conferencing add-on. Jennifer turned her own monitor towards me and there, in frightening detail, I saw myself naked with Chloe in the throes of ecstasy.

She allowed the footage to run on for a few seconds and then turned the monitor back.

"If it were down to me I would have you sacked today. Unfortunately, for reasons clearly having more to do with your looks than your brains, the party has elected to make you its poster boy."

I was tempted to take issue with her but I held my tongue. The tabloid press had recently crowned me "parliamentary hunk of the year" which was as embarrassing as it was flattering but I had also made the fastest rise from the back benches to ministerial rank in recent memory and that was all to do with my perceived abilities.

"You will go home right now and explain to Katherine. I will make sure the lid stays on tight here. I don't want anything to jeopardize the defence spending review."

I looked at her aghast.

"...explain to Katherine?"

"Yes. I've already broken the news. Fortunately, it seems that you were not stupid enough to fuck the little tramp, and, for my sake, Katherine has agreed to keep things quite for the time being. Whether or not she will stick by you in the long term is another matter. I also told her that you have volunteered for psycho-sexual counselling. I will give you the date in due course."

I clenched my fists in anger. Jennifer had overstepped the mark but now was not the time to argue. I was desperate to get home. Without another word I turned on my heel and left the office. Within ten minutes I was back in my ministerial car for the fifteen minute journey to our London flat.

I found Katherine in the bedroom, still in her bathrobe, brushing her hair at her dressing table. She appeared unnaturally calm under the circumstances and as her eyes met mine in the mirror I simply whispered.

"I am so sorry..."

She continued brushing in silence for a moment or two and I saw that her riding kit was set out ready on the bed. She was scheduled to be at the stables and I felt guilty that I was spoiling even this aspect of her day.

As she slowly rose from her seat I asked myself, as I had so often in the past, why this beautiful, talented, woman had deigned to commit herself to me. Her job, as a legal counsel to various film production companies, brought her into contact with some very eligible men and in her thirty-eight years she had dated a good number.

To my mind she could have taken a place in front of the camera. Her father was Czech and her mother Croatian but she had a Mediterranean look. An Italian film director of her acquaintance remarked on her resemblance to a young Sabrina Ferelli prompting me to look up this actress who was previously unknown to me.

She idly fingered the collar of her riding jacket but when she then looked up at me her eyes were ablaze.

"A bloody child!"

She was so wrong both legally and realistically but this was not the time to argue the point. Almost before I was aware she had taken hold of her riding crop and began laying in to me. I did nothing to try and stop her save raising my arms protectively as she lashed out punctuating each blow with expletives that I had never heard her use before.

She must have struck me a dozen times before she regained control of herself but her anger had barely abated.

"You know what makes it worse? You, so bloody unwilling when it comes to pleasing me, jump at the first opportunity to go down on that little bitch."

This brought me up with a jolt. I had no idea that she was aware of my reluctance in fact I thought that she was totally satisfied with our love life. I was still digesting the implications of this when she unfastened her robe and shrugged it off.

"Is this not good enough for you anymore?"

She knew exactly the effect that she had upon me. She still had the body of a twenty year old honed by years of healthy living. Others would pay fortunes to surgeons to achieve what was naturally hers.

My eyes fell to her beautifully rounded breasts with their uplifted nipples and, in spite of everything, I began to feel an initial stirring. I tried to disregard it but, almost without thought, I took in the dark delta of her sex. At that moment the thought of losing her finally hit home.

I took a step towards her and opened my arms but she brought me up short.

"Don't touch me!"

"Katherine, I'm a bloody idiot, it was a moment of madness. Tell me what I can do to make things right."

She was still shaking with rage but there was something else in her eyes that I could not quite fathom. For a second or two she became possessed of an eerie calm.

"Do it for me."

I looked at her uncomprehending.

"I don't underst..."

"You did it for her...do it for me."

Slowly, realization dawned, and with it a spark of hope. I looked towards the bed and then began to undo my tie.

"Don't bother undressing."

As she said it she opened her stance just a little and pointed to a spot on the floor just in front of her. A hundred and one thoughts went through my mind; of all the things she could have asked of me this might have been the least expected. It had all sorts of connotations and I was not sure how to construe it.

My instincts told not to do it. I still wanted to reason with her, to plead if necessary, but perhaps she saw it as a form of symbolism. In the end I decided that the easiest thing would be to make the gesture.

I went to my knee and reached for her hand as I had done on the day that I proposed to her but she brushed it aside.

"Just your mouth."

Her terse tone rankled but I was in the wrong, and if this was what it took, and I was to have any chance, then so be it. I leaned forward and softly kissed the centre of the immaculately trimmed triangle that delineated her sex.

It struck me that she was in no way aroused, and I hoped that I had done enough to assuage her, but she had other ideas.

"Don't stop. I want you to lick me."

Strangely, I had never heard her use those words before. We had always had an innate understanding of one another's needs and desires which, for me, made our love making so special. Feeling slightly hurt I tried again finding the dryness of her mons rough against my tongue.

As I continued I could not help but draw a contrast with Chloe. Katherine has a distinct mound with the proud wings of her labia forming a beckoning entranceway. I had once or twice hinted that she should try being totally depilated but she ignored the suggestion. In her mind there was a way that a real woman should look.

I felt absurd, and was wondering how long she would keep this up, when I suddenly felt a sharp tang on my tongue. This was usually an indicator of her growing excitement and, in the next few seconds, the taste filled out accompanied by her all too familiar scent.

I wanted to look up at her to see if I had managed to soften her attitude towards me but for the next few moments I continued to build on my success.

Her pubis was sodden and it was easy to push through and tease the fringes of her labia with the tip of my tongue. This was something she particularly liked but I found it a strain on my tongue and my previous endeavours amounted to little more than a token gesture. Now, however, I put in a major effort and was rewarded when I felt her sex begin to seep.

Encouraged, I applied a firmer pressure and eased my tongue just between her lips. I had always found her muscle control uncanny, something she attributed to years of yoga practise, and now she held me just so. It was a unique sensation, something I had never experienced with any other partner, and at that moment I yearned to make love to her properly.

Eventually, I felt her relax a little which was the single for me to press deeper and, as I did so, I was surprised by her inner heat and wetness. Her evident excitement gave me high hopes that I could encourage her to come to bed but, for now, the taste her flowed over my tongue.

We remained locked together as I was subjected to a rippling pressure which was becoming almost painful. It continued for some time and, whilst I could not be certain, I felt sure that she had reached a climax.

As she finally released my tongue I surreptitiously tried to adjust my erection which painfully caught up in my undershorts. The truth was that I was keen to get undressed altogether but she put a hand on my shoulder keeping me in place.

I watched as she used her fingers to part her sex revealing the warm, creamy, residue of her excitement.

"Clean me up."

She had never asked anything like this of me before and there was something almost mocking in her tone that struck an offensive note. I was sorely tempted to answer in kind but I had come too far.

I steeled myself and began to lick again, her taste strong on the slick walls of her exposed sex, and she gave an almost imperceptible shiver. It took a moment to understand that she was still simmering and then I noticed that her clitoris remained engorged.

I pointed my tongue and began lick in a series of tight circles causing her to stiffen just a little. She opened her fingers and pressed harder putting herself more lewdly on display and I concentrated on the spot just beneath her clitoris where she was particularly sensitive.

I could feel her pulse throbbing strongly and she was breathing more raggedly. If she had failed to reach a climax before there was now no cause for doubt. She began to press herself against me and then, at the last, she twined her fingers in my hair.

She tugged painfully and I was unsure what she wanted. Then it became clear as she pulled my head back so that I was almost facing the ceiling. In the same movement she stepped over me and sealed her sex to my mouth.

The position put a severe strain on my neck but she was unheeding. My tongue was again lodged deeply as she began he rock herself ever more quickly until, with a shuddering gasp, her orgasm overcame her and my mouth was flooded with choking gouts of moisture.

It seemed to take an age to subside but when it was over she summarily pushed me away.

"Wait for me in the living room."

I could not believe it. My erection was still craving attention her violent usage of me notwithstanding. I was about to entreat her when she took up her robe and went into the shower room closing the door behind her.

I stood up, listened to the shower running, and then sullenly did as I was told.

Chapter Four

It was over an hour before she came out from the bedroom fully dressed with an overnight bag in her hand.

"I need a couple of days to think things over. You can reach me at my aunts."

I was so taken aback that I could not articulate a reply before she opened the front door and was gone. I moped around for half an hour and then headed back hoping that I could lose myself in the hustle and bustle of the office.

I noted Chloe's empty desk on the way past and then found that Jennifer had booked me an appointment for the following day immediately after my meeting with the PM.

The intervening hours passed in a blur. I slept badly that same night but somehow managed to get through my presentation without any hitches and then it was time my session with Dr. Samms.

I had given it no prior thought, considering the whole thing to be a waste of time, and so I was a little taken aback when I found out firstly that Samms was female and secondly she looked remarkably young.

She was smartly dressed in a dark two-piece which pulled off the trick of making her look professional but, at the same time, very feminine. The skirt was cut just above the knee and I could not help but admire her legs as she led the way back to her desk.

Her opening questions were innocuous mainly concerning my general health but then they became more probing. She wanted me to outline my relationship with Katherine and to begin with I was loath to open up but then I began to find the process quite cathartic.

I talked about our first meeting at a party fundraiser which established our mutual interest in politics. Six months later we had moved in together. My business was profitable but not thriving and it was Katherine who helped me to hone my organizational skills. By the time I sold it, less than a year later, I was financially secure for life and it was, in great part, down to her.

It was also her drive, ambition and connections that had secured me a constituency nomination allowing me to fulfil my ambition of entering the political arena. The truth was that I never took a major decision without using her as a sounding board.

I was reticent when it came to discussing our love life but the more I talked the more I realized how stupid I had been and just how much I stood to lose.

By the time she broached the incident with Chloe I was so embarrassed with myself that I considered leaving not least because it was evident that she had seen the incriminating footage.

She looked at me over the top of her designer glasses as she spoke dispassionately but then, contrary to all reason, I began to visualize her opening her legs. For a few seconds I saw it with a vivid intensity. I imagined myself kneeling before her and slowly raising her skirt.

Perhaps something in my expression gave me away because she stopped speaking for a moment and raised a questioning eyebrow. Fortunately, seated as I was at the other side of the desk, she could not see my burgeoning erection.

She began to wrap up the session telling me that, next time, she wanted to see me along with Katherine. In conclusion she told me that she did not think that I was in anyway psychologically damaged with the inference that I was just another man, closing in on middle age, who had had an aberrant moment.

Having opened up to her in the way that I had I felt almost cheated and I pressed her as to what I should do to regain Katherine's trust. Her reply surprised me.

"You seem to me to manifest some submissive traits. In business, the lack of ruthlessness that was needed to take it forward, in the many ways that you defer to your wife and in your dealings with Chloe you were symbolically on your knees performing an act that you profess not to enjoy. You might think about exploring some of these feelings"

There was a certain logic to what she said, albeit I did not like hearing it, but it was not an answer to my immediate question. Clearly flowers and chocolates were not going to cut it. I sat there expectantly and she looked a little perplexed.

Finally, she wrote something on a piece of paper and handed to me.

"I have two patients, not unlike you, who have taken a rather unique approach. Take a look at this website and see how you feel about it."

I pocketed the address and put it to the back of my mind as I made ready for my press conference. Ironically, in view of the way I was feeling about myself, it was hailed as a bravura performance but the spotlights gave way to gloom as, back at home, I logged on and checked out the site

At first glance I laughed out loud and it was a moment or two before I looked at it in any detail. It was a manufacturers site that extolled the virtues of male chastity made manifest by a series of tubular devices that it produced.

There were a number of testimonials, more from women than men, which eulogized about re-born relationships and a word that came up repeatedly was trust.

I dismissed the whole thing as a joke but when, later that evening, Katherine phoned to say that she wanted more time alone I began to rethink. It was, after all, only a symbolic gesture. I could wear the thing to work each day and Katherine could remove it at night. She might even be aroused by the notion.

The devices themselves were produced in acrylic or steel and I perceived an immediate problem. The acrylic option was secured with a conventional padlock and so both types would set off the security scanners at the office.

A further trawl brought to light a bespoke device made from a ceramic material. It had a built in 'lock' which was secured with four tiny nuts of the same substance. They could be turned with a tool which looked like a silver hex key. In the illustration a woman wore it as a necklace charm.

It was ridiculously expensive but, knowing Katherine, she would research it for herself and would appreciate the exclusivity. From my standpoint it had the benefit of looking a lot lighter than the mass produced items and, for the same reason, it looked far more receptive to brute force if necessary.

Very self-consciously, I took the series of measurements required, placed my order and, by some twist of fate, it arrived a week later on the day that Katherine was to return. I was loathe to try it out and I suppose, deep down, I was hoping that Katherine would accept it as a peace offering and not actually put it into practise.

That evening I left early for the first time in days and set about preparing some salmon. When I heard her key in the door I found my heart racing and, as she came into the room, I felt almost sick at the thought that I might have lost her.

Throughout the meal our conversation was slightly stilted but she grew more animated when I gave her the inside track on the defence review. By the time we had drunk a bottle of wine I dared believe that things were getting back to normal but she brought me up abruptly.

"I'll use our bedroom. You can make up the guest bed."

krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers