Regina

Story Info
A glimpse of her leads to a taste I can't forget.
2.2k words
4.38
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer holiday and my girlfriend Corra had gone back to her parents' for Christmas. It felt strange not having her around all the time after living together on campus for the last semester. We weren't apart too long fortunately, I drove up to her home on the coast for New Year's Eve and while she lived in a small town with no parties, we toasted the year in our own style and it was a great night.

So great I pulled a thigh muscle in the excitement, if you follow me. It wasn't bad but when we got up for a jog on the beach -- she's a health freak and I go along with it because she's so damn cute in her shorts and singlet -- I was limping about with no playacting involved. "Honey," Corra said with a little frown that was unbearably cute, "you can't jog like that."

"But I want to come with you," I protested.

"Why?" she smiled. "I thought you didn't like jogging anyway."

"I don't," I admitted, "but I do like watching your butt in those shorts."

"Pervert," she punched my shoulder playfully. "Tell you what, you take a bath with some muscle soak, you'll feel better. I'll go for my jog and you can watch my butt while I ride my favourite bit of gym equipment." She nibbled my ear and squeezed my crotch which jumped to life at her touch. I kissed her passionately and agreed. Some injuries were good things apparently; no jogging and I still got sex after.

So I saw her out the door and headed to the bathroom. They have a luxurious deep bath that even I could lie back in comfortably and I let myself drift off in the soothing water. I was thinking about what I was going to do when Corra got back and started stroking my already hard cock when the door burst open.

Regina , Corra's mum, was standing there and for a moment we both stared at each other in open-mouthed shock. She's a lot like her daughter, short and athletic with dark hair and cheeky blue eyes; only age had given her a rounder butt and bigger breasts. I could see the latter quite well because she was standing in the doorway as naked as I was. I also got a glimpse of a full but neatly trimmed bush which was very different to Corra's baldness.

After that moment of shock we both covered ourselves quickly. "I'm so sorry Richard," she cried out, "I thought you were jogging with Corra." She turned from me and I could see that curvy arse I mentioned, I tried not to look but it was right there for a moment before she dashed back down the hallway.

I quickly finished up, got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Regina was in there with a dressing gown done up tightly around her waist. We looked at each other awkwardly, I was struggling to get the image of her naked body out of my head but it wasn't working. I was about to mumble some sort of apology when again the door burst open and in jogged Corra, sweat sticking her singlet top to her firm breasts and her tight shorts riding up into her crotch. This was a confusing morning. Corra made some chitchat with her mother who covered her discomfort well, then took me off to the bedroom.

I threw an apologetic look behind to try to make good the situation and only made things worse. As I looked back Regina was watching us walk away and pushing her fingers into her crotch. She saw my look and gave me a guilty grin before Corra's urgency dragged me down the hall.

I thought screwing Corra might help me stop thinking about her mother and for a while it was working but when she started to give me a blowjob I leant back and closed my eyes and suddenly I was picturing Regina 's lips around my cock. I sat up with a start. "What's wrong?" Corra asked, a line a spit running from her lip to the tip of my penis. I shook my head and pulled her up to kiss her. If I kept my eyes on her trim body I wouldn't get distracted I thought, and this time it worked.

I figured maybe everything would be fine after that, but forgetting Regina 's body proved harder than I expected. Later that day Corra and I headed to the pool in the backyard to hide from the summer heat. Only, Regina was already in there. She stepped out of the pool as we approached, water streaming down her dark hair and over that body which was hidden only by a tight-fitting swimsuit.

When she saw us she made excuses to leave us be, but Corra protested it was fine and we spent the next couple of hours exchanging nervous, guilty glances behind Corra's back. I had to stay in the water the whole time to hide my hard-on and I didn't know if it was Corra in her bikini or her mother that was causing it.

Billy, Corra's father, arrived home from work -- he owned a bakery so he always left early in the morning but came home in midafternoon -- and Regina finally had her excuse to go. I was fine for a while and even started making out with Corra, who assumed my submarine erection was entirely for her as I hoped it was. Then we heard the orgasmic screams coming from the house.

"Oh god," Corra blushed. "Um, maybe we should head out for a bit." I could feel pre-cum leaking out as an image of Regina bouncing up and down wildly flew through my mind. "Good idea," I agreed.

Life kept like that for a few days and keeping Regina out of my mind was not getting any easier. So you can imagine my apprehension when Corra told me she was going to help her dad at the bakery for a day. It was something she'd done every holiday since she was a kid and she didn't want to disappoint him. I couldn't argue with that but there was nowhere in that small town for me to go.

I spent a few hours on the beach but I hate the sun and it was unbearably hot so I had to go back to the house. I snuck in and made my way to the bedroom as quietly as I could and locked the door. So a couple more hours past but I got hungry -- very hungry. I hadn't heard Regina so I thought maybe she was out. And, I told myself, I was being stupid, we were both adults, even if we did see each other nothing untoward would happen. I still moved as quickly and quietly as I could to the kitchen and put together a couple of sandwiches in short order.

Just as I was about to head back to the room, Regina walked in. She was in tight blue jeans and a T-shirt that must have been a bit too small as her breasts were pushing against the fabric so hard I could see her nipples and even make out some of her areola. Her dark hair was loose around her shoulders. I gulped.

"Richard," she said, "I think we should talk about the other day." She had one foot on tiptoe rocking about nervously, which pressed her thighs together. I gulped again.

"It's okay," I blurted, "we're both adults, we know what naked bodies look like."

"Yes," she sounded almost disappointed. "But now we know what our naked bodies look like and ..." she curled her lip and bit it, just like I'd seen Corra do whenever she felt bad about something, it was so cute. She stepped toward me and reached out one hand slightly, her other arm was on the bench and she was pushing her shoulder forward to project her breast toward me. I gulped again; this was how Corra seduced me. "I keep thinking about it," she continued, she was right in front of me. "You have a beautiful body Richard," she traced a finger down my chest and I could feel my skin cover in goosebumps.

"I," it was hard to breathe, "that is, you have a beautiful body too." I raised a hand to touch her but dropped it quickly. She picked it up at the wrist and put it on her waist.

"There's only one way we can get past this Richard," she put her arms around me.

"There is?" I gulped a third time.

She nodded and pulled me closer. Her breasts pushed against me, soft and warm. My hand moved of its own accord from her hip to her arse. "Just one," she whispered in my ear then bit my earlobe. I moaned in surprise and pleasure. "You agree don't you?" she said softly as she gently pushed her groin into mine. Any apprehensions I had melted in a flash.

The hand on her butt squeezed, my other hand shot up under her T-shirt to grope her bra-less breast and my lips met hers in a hot kiss. We stood in the kitchen like that for I don't know how long, our hands running over each other's bodies and our tongues locked. We parted long enough to pull her T-shirt over her head then I buried my head in her breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth for a long hard suck. "Oh Richard," she moaned. "We can't do this here. Come with me." She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

The room was dominated by a king-size bed with a fluffy white doona. There were bedside tables on either side and a picture of Regina on one. I felt a stab of guilt. "But this is where you ..." she stopped my words with a kiss.

"This is where I masturbate Richard," she said as she undid my belt. "Billy hasn't touched me in years."

"He's an idiot," I declared and pressed my fingers between her legs, feeling the warmth radiating through the denim.

"I know," she dropped my pants and sat on the bed. "But Corra loves him."

The mention of Corra's name almost broke me but as she said it she pulled my cock free of my briefs and ran her tongue up and down it before putting it into her mouth, all the way in one gulp. I almost shot my load right then and there. She must have noticed as she paused for a moment, then started to suck me slowly. Her lips glided smoothly over my head and shaft as her tongue worked around it, I was close to coming when she pulled out, grabbed me by the arm and threw my relaxed body on the bed.

"Your turn," she said as she swiftly stepped out of her jeans. Then she knelt next to my prostrate form and pulled her thick pussy lips back to reveal her moist pink pussy. I leant forward and licked it, probing inside with my tongue. She tasted just like a peach -- just like Corra -- but her scent filled me and the feel of her trimmed pubic hair on my face was amazing. She straddled me and I grabbed her arse with both hands and held her womanhood to my mouth like a mango.

She started bucking her hips against me and held my face in close. I kept my tongue moving, only stopping to slip her clit into my mouth and squeeze it hard between my lips. As I did this again she cried out just as I'd heard her do the other day. She let my head go and I fell back to watch as she rubbed herself the rest of the way. Her juices dripped onto my chest as her breathing steadied. I looked up at her, she looked down on my, a greedy look in her eyes.

Turning around she moved herself down my body, stroked my cock a few times then thrust herself down on it. She was so hot and wet and her pussy was so tight around me. After a few slow movements up and down she lifted her hips so I had to push up to be inside her. I had to be inside her though. It was a compulsion. I pushed up and grabbed her hips and thrust myself into her hovering body. It was hard work but I had to do it, it felt so good.

Finally, she pushed me down, got off me and wrapped her mouth around my cock again. "I love," she said between mouthfuls, "tasting myself on cock."

It was too much for me to cope with and started to cum right into her mouth. She took every last drop, something Corra never quite managed.

We lay there for a while in the afterglow. "Thank you Richard," she said. "It's been a long time."

"The pleasure is mine," I assured her, playing idly with her nipple.

"I know it's weird, since you're fucking my daughter, but ..."

"It's fine," I said. I didn't know what I meant but what else could I say. We both knew, given the opportunity, we'd do that again.