Regina Discovers Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Regina, her mom, and Patty have a party.
7.8k words
4.78
187.5k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

(Author’s Note: I will do my best to be repetitive about descriptions of Regina and the other people involved, but I do recommend that you read chapter one first to get a full background on the story.)

I awoke about an hour later, feeling refreshed and excited, although it took me a while to reincorporate everything that had happened earlier in the day. My mind reels. I had sex with my mother. I didn’t just like it. I loved it. I loved it so much, that if she had been home, I would have wanted to do it all over again. I sat up in bed feeling pretty grungy. The whole bedroom still smelled faintly of sweat and sex, and most of that odor seemed to be coming from my body.

I cleaned up my bedroom, changed the sheets on my bed and took another quick shower. Then I pulled on a tee-shirt and slipped on some cutoffs and went looking for my sister. I don’t usually go without panties, even around the house, and I never went without a bra, but, for some reason, I wanted to stay as near to naked as I could get away with – I really was going through some drastic changes and felt recklessly happy and giddy about the whole thing. After ascertaining that Crystal was in the living room watching TV, I stopped by the hallway phone where I knew I had other unfinished business. I called Patty and said hello.

“Simmons! I’ve been worried about you all day!” There was no recrimination in Patty’s voice just genuine concern. And I knew it was entirely my fault.

I resisted the attempt by weepy chick to seize control of my tear ducts. “Everything’s cool, O’Brian,” I assured her, “I wanted to call to set your mind at ease. I had to take the day off to beat my breasts and do a serious self-cavity search, but I am okay now.

More than okay, really, I feel just great. And you were right about me. I have had many revelations.” Hah! Many revelations: Regina’s understatement of the year.

“Hmmm,” she sounded alarmingly speculative, “Sounds like there’s quite a story there, Simmons. But I know how you hate to talk on the phone, um, you do remember that tomorrow is a school holiday?”

“No, I guess I forgot,” I said. But as soon as I said it, I remembered that tomorrow was one of those teacher-meeting days where they get together and plot against those disturbing young students. “But that’s great! I am so not in the mood for school.”

Patty chuckled, “What I am hinting, O Thick One, is that maybe I should come over and spend the night again so we could talk about these revelations of yours.”

I wasn’t sure if I was ready for Patty yet, but a tingling from below my non-existent belt reminded me of what she had looked like last night when she was so gorgeously naked. Yeah, maybe I was ready for Patty. “Sounds like a great idea. How long will it take you to get here?”

“Um, sitting down to dinner in a minute, so, maybe an hour and a half?” Patty’s voice sounded very eager, but what the heck, so was I.

“Cya,” I said and hung up. I really don’t care for long phone chats, and that is one inhibition I don’t plan to change.

I went to the kitchen, made a sandwich then meandered into the living room while I munched on it. Crystal greeted me with a smile, did a double take on my unseasonable cut-offs complete with bare legs, and then another at my braless-ness. I thought her eyebrows would take off like rockets. But she didn’t say anything but resumed her show, which was ending anyway. I sat beside her on the couch and polished off my sandwich while pretending interest in the lawyer show she was watching.

Actually I was rehearsing how to approach my sister now that we had drifted so far apart. I also kind of spied on her out of the corner of my eye, which was tricky because she kept doing the same to me. Her ice-blond hair hung lazily over her shoulders, nearly to her breasts, so lank and soft that I still envied it, although I had today acknowledged that my own wavy dark brown hair was unbelievably lush and pretty and just naturally brushed out into waves like I had had a perm.

She was wearing a sleeveless white cotton tee-shirt and lime-green terrycloth shorts and sitting crosslegged on the couch. Both her obvious camel-toe in her shorts and the nipples pressing against her thin shirt told a story of no underwear whatsoever, which is typical ‘around the house’ wear for my sister. Her cross-legged posture really showed off her muscular calves.

Her legs were the best in the family, and in this family, that says a lot. But she earned hers the hard way with years and years of gymnastics. When she was much younger she had high hopes of Olympic competition that were viciously betrayed by her own body due to a growth spurt at thirteen that left her much too tall and gangly for serious competition. Never mind that she was a graceful 5’ 10” eighteen-year-old sex goddess now, I knew she still carried the scars of her failure as a gymnast.

I remembered well the onset of puberty-induced awkwardness that had thwarted her ambition and had broken her heart. I also remembered that was the time that I had begun drawing away from the human foible of sexuality and had let that interfere with my relationships with the world and notably, my family. In other words, I hadn’t been there for Crystal when she had needed me the most. Weepy chick caught me unawares and my eyes filled with tears of shame and sympathy.

I have mentioned previously how I despised this female tendency of maudlin sentimentality, but apparently it was one of the prices I was going to have to pay in order to re-regulate my mind to my hormones. I was holding it in check, but barely. When the show ended, she turned to me and caught me with my eyes brimming.

“Gosh, Regina,” her blue eyes looked so concerned, “Are you okay?”

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m so sorry that I have been such a shitty sister to you for the last five years,” I began, somewhat alarmed that the tears were now pouring down my face, and I was so choked up that I barely squeaked out, “But I want you to know that I love you so much,” at that point I was sobbing too much to be coherent, while another part of my brain was pleading with God – Please just shoot me, it would be a mercy, and could you do it before my nose stops up?

But no, God didn’t shoot me in time, and I turned into a puddle in my befuddled sister’s arms, trying real hard not to notice her breasts right now. My sister held me, reassured me, kissed my hair, patted my arm, got a little weepy herself, but excusable in her case. Then she said, “Mom has been warning me for years that you might kinda crack up and come around suddenly like this.”

I was way too far into weepychickmania to bite her head off, which would be my natural tendency, but a part of my brain was still shaking its fist. I guess when everyone in the neighborhood wasn’t watching me sunbathe naked, they were whispering bets as to when I would break down and stop being the dark, moping, sexually-repressed hermit that I had become. Oh well, I had to reconcile myself to their sympathy; after all, I had bugged the hell out them for years.

So I got up, blew my nose and washed my face, and then came back to the couch where Crystal and I talked about a lot of things for a little over an hour. I even consented to letting her take me shopping next weekend to buy some feminine clothes. That really seemed to thrill her. Although the idea of ‘girling up’ still made me want to gag, I was charmed that I could do something to make my sister happy with me.

And she was so hot! Her breasts were noticeably smaller than mine, but really perfect and lovely. Her long legs were so smooth and curvy and graceful that her innocent hugs and kisses were not preventing my now joyfully dirty mind from imagining her naked. Most people regarded Crystal as the most beautiful girl in school, and I was completely convinced that was true. But was Crystal so completely innocent?

I had forgotten that except for the camel-toe in her thin, form-fitting shorts, I was dressed as revealingly as she was. And I started to notice that her eyes were spending a lot of time on my tanned legs and the erect nipples trying to poke through my tee-shirt. (It was winter and my tan was fading, but still noticeable, especially compared to someone as fair-skinned as my sister.) I guess some of those hugs had been enough to set my nipples off, and no sooner had I thought this than Crystal hugged me again and whispered in my ear, “We are going to have so much fun becoming a twin team again, Regina!” I was dimly aware that she meant we would become the elegant Simmons sisters and sweep the entire school off its feet. But I found it hard to concentrate on much besides our breasts pressed together where I could feel how hard her nipples had become.

My mind raced. This was no time to start anything; for one thing, Patty would be arriving very soon. But for another thing, my sister may have been aware of her desire for me, but she probably didn’t dream of acting on it, and she probably wasn’t aware of my desire for her. So thinking of putting a seal on things for the time being, and maybe providing a suggestion of my plans for the future, I whispered back, “Can I kiss you, sister?”

Crystal giggled and pulled her head back, “Of course, silly!” Her smile was wide and dimpled enough for a publicity photo.

So, I kissed her. At first it was just a warm sweet kiss, but between my hours of french-kissing mom earlier and the luxuriant feel of my sister’s tender lips, I kind of forgot myself, opened my lips and sent my tongue questing into her mouth. She didn’t hesitate but responded with her tongue circling and touching mine – she was very obviously experienced at this. But I don’t think she meant to respond any more than I meant to dive off the deep end. I think we were both betrayed by kissing conditioning.

It was like being in the bat-mobile and suddenly hitting the rocket engine. A sweet sisterly kiss turned instantly into a passionate mutual soul kiss that had both of us practically panting in seconds. Then Crystal broke the kiss, shaking her head as if trying to clear it. The whole kiss couldn’t have lasted more than ten seconds, but by the end of it, we were having sex – which is a lot going on in just a kiss – but that is certainly what happened.

My sister was blushing fiercely and trying to appear calm as she said, “Sorry, Regina, that was a bit more than a sisterly kiss. I guess I got carried away. I’ve probably spent too much time with boys.”

But I wasn’t about to allow her to take the blame for it, “I started it, twin-sister, not you. Besides, I knew you would be a good kisser, and that’s one thing I want to learn about. After all, I am changing from a non-sexual thing into a woman, and I have a long way to go. It’s just that…” then I just shrugged unsure of how to finish the sentence.

Crystal was still blushing with a shy smile, looking downward either because she couldn’t meet my eyes or because she was staring at my thighs, maybe a little of both. “Just that what, twin-sister?”

I hesitated, “Just that I think you are so beautiful, and I love you so much, that I really would like to kiss you like that some more.”

She stood up, probably thinking that I was so naive and innocent that I didn’t know what I was saying because she responded, “Well, I happen to think you are beautiful and I love you too, but we are sisters, and sisters just don’t kiss like that.” She beamed a cheerful smile at me, “But I am really looking forward to getting to know you again, Regina. At the moment, I think that I really need to get a nice cool shower.” A nice cool shower in February?

“Just as well,” I shrugged, “Patty is on the way over and will be here any minute.”

She laughed, “Well, just don’t get caught up in any of her experiments! Remember the time that she passed out that survey to all the teachers at school asking them to put a check by the box if they had ever fantasized about sex with students? How long was she suspended?”

“Three days,” I sighed.

Crystal’s face was still pinkish and now she was looking everywhere in the room but at me. “Well, guess I’m off to that shower,” she said with awkward enthusiasm as she marched up the stairs.

Evidently Crystal didn’t share the same acceptance towards incest that mom and I shared. Heck, I didn’t either yesterday. But she wanted me badly enough that I knew I could seduce her, that is, if I had a clue how to seduce anyone. But I didn’t have much time to give the problem much thought as the doorbell rang. Patty was here.

I answered the door, hugged Patty hello, and then dragged her up to my room. She was bursting with questions and waggling her cute orange eyebrows at my clothes, or more properly the lack thereof, but at least she had the sense to hold it all in until my door was closed behind us. I sat down cross-legged on the bed, and after tossing her coat, overnight bag and shoes on the floor, she joined me.

“Wow, Regina,” Patty was giving me a very open look over, “I’ve never seen you in shorts in winter, and wow, no bra! You having some kind of breakdown?” But she didn’t look concerned about it, she was grinning ear to ear and enjoying my 36D breasts, which my tee-shirt did little to hide.

“Yeah,” I grinned feeling stupid, “I guess you could say it is a kind of breakdown. But it sure feels nice and I want to tell you, only…” I realized that I just couldn’t risk getting my mom in trouble. Most people had such a conventional attitude about incest.

“Don’t consider clamming up, girl, not after I had to march over in the cold.” She couldn’t stop the grin even while she was trying to look stern.

I sighed, “Okay, the only thing is, this has to be a real secret. Like even if you’re being tortured you can’t say a word!”

The grin faltered, and she shrugged a little grumpily, “You know I’m not a blabbermouth, except maybe to you.”

“Yes, but I mean even your priest can’t hear this, and if you pray, you don’t even say a word to God about it until after you’re dead and in heaven!” I was serious. I couldn’t let my mom get in trouble for screwing her daughter. I guess because I was 18, she might not go to jail, but it would be very dangerous for her reputation – not to mention that it wouldn’t do mine any good.

“I swear already,” Patty rolled her green eyes, “But if you don’t spill your guts, I’m gonna squeeze your tits until milk comes out!”

“Okay,” I said and told her that I had been sexually repressed because of the way my father had treated my mother and me and my sister. I told her how on a couple of occasions, he had waved an erection and me or my sister, and how one night, he brought home some drunk floozy from some bar and fucked her in the living room and made my mom, Crystal and me watch. I gave other examples and explained my conclusions that I had drawn from earlier today.

“Sure,” said Patty frowning, “But you couldn’t have just figured all this out without something setting it off, that’s not how these things are supposed to work. So what happened?”

Maybe Patty the psychology-sex-nut did know something after all… I took a deep breath, “I walked in on my mom while she was getting out of the shower, and I felt the same way you made me feel last night, and then I just had my first orgasm. It was really strong too. I know, I have had 10 or twenty in the last few hours, and that first one was really strong, not the strongest, but really powerful.”

“Wow!” said Patty, looking impressed, “A spontaneous orgasm! That’s got to be rare. But it’s not such a big deal about your mom. After all, she is really pretty and sexy; I mean she could be a model, even at her age. Besides, it might have happened at anytime – repression can do that when it lets go all of a sudden. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, you know.”

“Yeah, my mom said the same thing,” then I shook my head, “Then mom and I had sex for a couple of hours. That’s when I had all those other orgasms. The biggest was when my mom ate me out. I fainted during that one, it went on so long.”

It was worth baring my secret soul for the look on Patty’s face and her obvious speechlessness. I managed not to laugh, but I had to grin. “If you could only see your face, Patty. I hope you aren’t disappointed in me.”

Patty’s mouth was agape and made several attempts to say something before sound actually came out, “You had sex with your mother, for hours. And your mother went down on you. Wow!”

I hoped my eyes were twinkling as merrily as I felt, “You really don’t have to repeat everything I say. There was no pop quiz. Try telling me your thoughts, like are you disgusted with me or my mom?” Was it cruel of me to enjoy seeing my best friend, who usually has an answer for everything, totally flabbergasted?

Flabbergasted or not, Patty was still sharp as a tack. “No, I don’t guess I’m disgusted, in fact wow, I mean, your mom is a really very sexy lady. Hell, I would have loved to have watched the two of you? Did you tell her about what we did last night?” Her intuitive leaps are amazing when they aren’t getting her in trouble.

“Oh yes,” I answered, “And it’s funny – she said the same thing, that she would have loved to watch us getting it on. She said she thought you had a luscious body.”

Patty sniffed, “Well, we hardly got it on, Regina. But still, she said she would like to watch us?” Patty grinned, “And she said I have a luscious body?”

“Is there an echo in here?” I asked pretending to look around.

“Well excuse me!” Patty said frowning, “This is a bit of a lot to be bombarded with at once, you know! Anyway, since you had so many orgasms, you must have really liked it. Did you…” Words failing her, Patty made a little wavy gesture with her hand.

“Reciprocate? I should say so, O’Brian! In fact, I have arrived at the conclusion that I am probably gay. That’s how much I liked reciprocating! But since I haven’t made it with a boy yet, I can’t be too certain.” I couldn’t believe Patty was blushing, but she was, and she had put her hands in her lap, strategically covering her bluejean-covered groin. To defend herself or touch herself, I wondered. “In any case, I want to tell you again that you were right about me being able to have orgasms once I had one from feeling sexual desire.” I snickered, “Aren’t you happy? I could be your first successful cure, you know.”

“Yes,” she said after a moment’s reflection, “And you are definitely a different person today.”

“Yes,” I assured her, “So different that I am looking forward to our unfinished business.”

“What?” then she blushed again when she realized what I was talking about, “Oh, but that is finished, Regina. After all, you seem plenty cured, and I was just trying to coax you out of your shell a bit.”

We were sitting crosslegged and facing each other, but where I was showing a lot of skin, Patty was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. I leaned forward and brushed her lovely red hair away from her face, “You said you had sexual feelings about me, and wanted to see me naked, as I recall,” I put my legs over her thighs and pulled myself closer to her by hugging her with my legs, “and now I realize that I have sexual feelings for you, too.” Then I kissed her. It was just a sweet short kiss, which she did nothing to prevent; in fact she shifted her legs around me so we could both embrace each other with our legs. “Still want to see me naked?” I asked in a whisper.

Her hands were still in her lap, but now since our groins were almost touching, the backs of her hands were pressed against my pussy. She decided to move them and put them around my waist. She whispered back, “I guess I do, but now you seem so much more experienced. You know I never… not with a girl.”

I kissed her again, and this time she responded by not only kissing back but by opening her mouth to me. Maybe I was getting a little better at this kissing business, because the kisses were getting better and better. I especially liked slipping my tongue under hers to feel the silky slickness there. I loved to hear our little kissing noises, and I could tell her breathing was getting a little heavier. Suddenly, I pulled back and stripped off my tee-shirt, “It’s getting warm in here,” I explained, appreciating the way she was looking at my breasts.

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers