Regina Finds Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up the intercom, pressed number 2, Jenny's was number 1.

'Yes ma'am,' was Eddie's immediate reply, 'may I help you?'

'Yes Eddie,' Regina replied, 'where are you?'

'I am in my room ma'am,' he responded.

'Good wait right there for me please.'

'Yes ma'am.'

He shot around his room making sure it was tidy, he had just showered, he applied the man spray Jenny had bought him.

Quickly called Jenny and told her it was on, and to stay away okay?

Then he quickly dressed in slacks, and a shirt, with loafers on his feet.

His hair was good, he looked good.

He was ready to seduce his mistress.

Moments later, Regina knocked on his door.

That's a first Eddie thought to himself.

He opened it with his best and most attractive smile, well, he hoped it was?

'Please ma'am, come in please.'

Regina entered regally, she wasn't going to make this easy, and she was still a little unsure where it would lead her.

'Eddie, Jenny and I have had a conversation, which has led me to believe, that you can help me with a certain issues?' Regina said.

Bowing gracefully, then as he rose up, took her hand deferentially.

'Ma'am, Jenny and are so unhappy, because of your own unhappiness, we rejoice when you are glad, we cry with you when you cry.'

'I/we only wish to help you ma'am, to make you smile brightly again, to put the sun back in your heart.'

'To make you believe in love again, to know love again, to feel it again in your heart.'

'And for you to know, that there are two people here who want only for your happiness, and to know that we love you ma'am.' he told her.

He was using his best voice, the deep soft melodic one that Jenny had told him, he could charm birds out of trees with.

Regina was stood near him, her hand in his, his sweet breath washed over her as he spoke.

She sighed, and said, 'oh Eddie, you are right, I am so unhappy, but just what can I do about it? How do I find the happiness and love you have spoken about?'

Tears filled her huge blue eyes.

She knew she had said the words that, would lead to his seduction of her.

He stepped to her then, but without risking too much, he said.

'Ma'am, let me show you the way, the way I believe can lead you back to the light again?'

'Oh Eddie, how, how?' she answered.

He put his arm around her shoulders, gave her a small squeeze, and said. 'Come Regina, come,'

His use of her name seemed natural to her, his voice was hypnotising, his closeness was tantalising.

She was in the arms of another man, after all these sad lonely years, she was intimately close to another, and she was feeling so good, and so safe.

He turned her to him, and whispered seductively. 'Close your eyes Regina, close them for me?'

She did, Eddie put a finger under her chin, and tipped her face upwards.

Then he kissed her softly, lingeringly, not tightly, but gently.

He held her lips with his, he waited for a reaction, but there wasn't one. Apart from the fact that she didn't resist, and she stayed where he had put her.

Eddie could have jumped up and down; such was his utter delight in her response to him.

He pressed his lips a little tighter to hers; he had no intention of frightening her off now.

He slowly and easily put both of his arms around her and gently rubbed her back, letting her know he was caring for her.

He told her that she was special, very special; he increased his hold on her slowly, holding her a little tighter to him. Then he allowed his erection to touch her, and she slid into her desires.

Her emotions were heightening, her resistance waning, her thoughts were beginning to jumble.

He being so much taller than her, leaned her backwards slightly to cement his power over her.

Her subjection to his allure, to his maleness, his manliness, his male muskiness, was getting the better of her, her own arms snaked slowly around his waist!

That was when he took the biggest risk, he gently moved his arm from around her and brought it to her left breast, and cupped it.

She moaned into his mouth, he was there, he had done it, yippee he thought to himself, all mine now, mine!

He squeezed her nipple; this brought further moaning from her mouth, as she clamped it tighter to his.

Her hold on him was strengthening, she was gripping him, letting him know there was no way back now, she was in for the duration!

Keeping her nipple in a state of utter acquiescence, her body was beginning to blaze with her arousal; he guided her backwards to his bed.

He let her tilt back before holding her and lifting her in his powerful arms; he laid her down. While continuing to kiss away what resistance she may still have had.

Laying her down now, her arms found their way around his neck, her submission was complete.

He gently but firmly began to take complete control.

Regina's mind was utterly scrambled now; he was working her up into a boiling cauldron of desire, passion and lust.

Her body was on fire, she was caressing herself to him, letting him know she was his, to do with as he wanted.

She groggily opened her eyes to see him above her, his face on hers, his black skin mesmerising her.

She couldn't remember feeling so lustful or heated in so many years.

He reached behind her and started the removal of her clothes, she momentarily thought about how her body may look to him, 'I hope he isn't too disappointed in me,' she thought.

Her mind was tuning her into him, she was thinking of that, but it was her growing desire to please him, that had made her think it!

Her dress was removed somehow, he raised himself from her, he wanted to look at his prize.

He wasn't disappointed either, she was gorgeous, she was his, she had plainly dressed for him and him alone.

Her underwear was perfection, obviously very expensive, and exquisite too.

All silk and lace, shear stockings, high heels, suspender belt, a lacy tiny bra.

He removed her shoes, then her bra, his mouth fell on a nipple, Regina screamed softly at his attack.

He slid her thong over her shapely hips, and took them off with his foot, then as he still fed on her nipples; he stuck a finger into her soaking pussy.

Regina exploded in an orgasm; she clamped her body tight to his as she blew her juice out of her heated pussy, and all over his hand.

Leaving her laid on the bed, he got up, and started removing his own clothes, he was slow and methodical, he wanted her to see him, his body, he didn't take his eyes off hers.

Regina melted completely, she was so turned on now, and nothing could stop her seduction, nothing!

She briefly had a momentary thought of her impending infidelity, she was about to break sacred vows, it left her mind as quickly as they had entered.

His body was that of a God was her first thought, he was immensely powerful without being muscular, she could see it.

He was a man, a real man, he had the aura of unmitigated attention, she couldn't deny that she was assailed by him; she was tumbling into a vat of love and lust, with no way out.

His muscle structure was perfect, he was toned, and honed, and masculine, and then his prick came into her view. Her gasp was audible, it was the biggest thing she had ever seen, she instantly loved it, and feared it at the same time.

It was long and thick; bent slightly upwards; the head was like a dark red mushroom on top of a thick pole.

It was very hard, she could see that, and it twitched, and it made Regina jump.

His black body totally overpowered her senses, instinctively but reverently, she held out her arms.

She wanted, no, needed his dominance.

Eddie stepped to the edge of the bed, and said.

'Take it Regina, it's yours now, hold it, squeeze it, and learn from it, it is now your teacher okay?'

Regina reached out and touched it, Eddie was patient, he knew he would be in her soon; she stroked at it, felt it, held it, and then gently pulled him towards her.

He wondered if she would try and suck it into her sexy mouth, or just pull him onto the bed and give herself to him, she chose the latter.

She laid back, his huge rock hard cock in her hands, she pulled him to her.

In a very guttural voice, she whispered.

'Oh Eddie Eddie, please I need it now, please Eddie, give it to me,'

He rose above her, got between her legs, and told her.

'Put it in for me Regina, put your new prick, your new black prick, your loving masterful prick into my pussy, it's mine now Regina, isn't it?'

She moaned to him, she could hardly speak such was her state of arousal.

'I asked you Regina, is this pussy mine, or is it not?'

He held himself over her, not allowing his prick to enter her.

'Please Eddie, I need it now please?' she begged.

'I know you do Regina, but you have to obey me, is it my pussy or not?'

'Yes Eddie, oh yes, it's yours forever, if you want it that long, yours for eternity, oh Eddie please.'

He dropped his body to her, she fed it in, then he stopped, he wanted her to say more.

'Eddie, please, please don't do this, it's yours, I'm yours, please Eddie, do me now, I'm begging you.'

He drove it at her stopping ¾ of the way in, he knew he would hurt her if he gave her it all in one go.

He began her wonderful total demise, her utter seduction, and subjugation, her repose to him.

She came in no time, her long abstinence from love was controlling her, she had no control over her body now, she was being wrecked, and subjugated to her orgasms.

She was kissing his chest, hooking her nails right into his back, she had no idea of where she was, who she was. All she knew was that her inner being was being given what it so desired. To be loved, to be used, to be taken, to submit to this man so powerful.

Eddie had had to control himself, he didn't want her to say to herself later, that it had been good, but no more. He wanted her to return for more, to stay for more, so he had to fuck her to within a inch of her life. To make her know, that she couldn't live with out his loving her.

He was as passionate as he could be; he loved her and fucked her. She was soft, woman, his woman, he would never leave her. Telling her she was the most wonderful fuck he had ever had, and that his love for her was immeasurable.

Her beauty, elegance, style, her very posture was more than a man could bear.

'I couldn't be without you in my life now Regina.' He told her, as he fucked her relentlessly.

Regina came on his cock and in his arms as she had never done, and knew in her heart of hearts, that this man here with her, was her man.

He eventually had to give in to his own emotions.

'I'm cumming Regina, I'm cumming!' he growled to her, his mouth on hers, then her neck, he bit and sucked.

She wailed, 'Oh yes Eddie, oh yes my, oh my darling, oh yes, cum my love, cum!'

Eddie spilled all he had in him, into her still fertile womb; he blasted her with his seed. He filled her fully, it spread out of her pussy and onto his bed, there was so much of it.

He collapsed onto her spent, murmuring his love for her that he hoped he had shown her his love, and that it was there for her to see, and to take as much as you need, and desire Regina he told her.

Regina felt like she had fallen in love again, such was her happiness, her passion for him, he had made her come so many times, it had been the first time in her life, she had ever done that.

She rested her head on his shoulder, and rubbed her hand around his chest, his black chest, the contrast between her and he was stunning. She wanted to know his body, she desired to know it. She ran her hand into his soaked pubic hair, raised his prick to look at it, she almost swooned at the glorious sight that beheld her.

She climbed over him, and straddled his body; she was enchanted by him now, no regrets, no remorse, no going back, now or ever.

'My God Eddie, you are magnificent,' she said, and leaned down to kiss him.

'Thank you honey, you are not so bad yourself.' He laughed to her.

'He called me honey?' she was happy, why? She didn't know, but she was.

'You are gorgeously beautiful Regina, so sexy, loveable, so desirable, and so giving. Your husband is a stupid man, for not seeing who you are, what you are. I am not going to let you go now, you understand that, don't you?' he asked.

'I think so Eddie, but we have to talk about this, we have to be careful, I will be for you, what you want me to be. But please, you must protect me Eddie, yes?' she said.

'Yes Regina, Jenny and we will guard you, and your integrity with our lives, but things will begin to change a little now, Regina.'

'We will always be your house staff in public, but in here, in this house, we may be equals, but also, you will always be mine Regina, as Jenny is, you must learn to live it, and with us.'

His erection was back, he rolled over her and started the fucking of her that would break her will, a fucking so great, that she could not have possibly experienced it, and she hadn't.

He beat her with his prick, his lips caressing hers, his tongue duelling hers, her nipples tortured by his fingers. He was making her will his own, and she couldn't compete. Her will was breaking now, she gave it to him. He took it; she would always be subject to him, and later, and unknowingly, to Jenny too.

Eddie fucked and loved her, with all the intensity he could find within him, he gave her everything he had, Regina accepted it and him, she wanted all he had, she needed it.

Please Eddie, give it all to me, right now, here in my bed, your bed, she meant all of his cock, he knew that, she wanted him to drive her into oblivion.

'It may hurt you Regina?' he said.

He was in reality, her hour of need.

He drove his entire big black prick right into and through her cervix, the pain was overwhelming, her throat constricted.

But unbelievably, her thoughts went to her husband. 'Take that you bastard Benjamin, take that,' as another thrust creased her body.

'Eddie is now in a place you will never, nor would have visited!' She thought, before another crushing drive melted her brain.

Another bolt of cum filled her, she thought she was going to die with the power of it and her own orgasms; she couldn't keep up with him.

As they slowly descended the mountain they had climbed.

She went to him, loved him, and needed him; his arms were her comfort now.

Jenny had been so right; Eddie was everything she had told her he would be, she would never ever knowingly deny him.

She looked at him in the light of a lover who has transcended space; she was totally and utterly in awe of this beautiful black God.

If her parents could see her now, in this continuum of time, they wouldn't know who she was.

Her recovery from her wonderful and beautiful ordeal at the hands and prick of her saviour, for that was how she was beginning to think of him now.

It was slow and time consuming, she didn't have the strength to move quickly, she turned to him and spoke softly.

'Eddie, I feel as if time has stopped, or started, I don't know which?' she murmured.

'But I do know, that this has been the very best day of my entire life, I promise you of that.'

'Nothing can ever compare to what you have given me this day, and nor will it, unless it happens later?' and she giggled.

She hugged herself to him, and held him tight.

'Promise me Eddie, you won't ever hurt me will you?'

'Regina, nothing will ever be further from my mind, we will belong to each other, me you and Jenny, we will be one, okay?'

'But you will be the apex of our beings, yes Eddie?'

'Yes Regina, I will be the peak of your love, for me, and for Jenny too.'

'What about Jenny, Eddie?' Regina asked.

'What about her?'

'Where will she, how does she fit into this, us?'

'She is a part of me, therefore she will be a part of you, can you understand that?'

'I'm not too sure, no, what do you mean, will I have to share you Eddie?'

'It is I who will do the sharing Regina, you are mine, Jenny is mine, this was all her idea, you must give yourself to us, to me, and to her.'

'But what abo...?'

Eddie shushed her. 'No more Regina, rejoice in what we have found, leave the questions for now.'

'Come we must go and see Jenny.'

He helped her off the bed, took her into the shower, where he washed her, cleaned her, and loved her all over again, she was delirious by the time he finished with her.

Never had a man done this to her, he was doing things, that was beyond the scope of her imagination.

When she got out, she could hardly walk, such was the depth of her emotions, emotions that he was uncovering and showing to her, she was cumming almost continually, and she loved it.

He told her to go back to her room, and to wait there for him, she looked at him questioningly.

Was he giving her an order?

'Oh, and Regina?' he said, 'put your hair down, and part it in the middle please, it's just too beautiful and glorious to be hidden like that okay?'

Then reality hit her. 'He was right, he did own her now, hadn't he just proved it for the last 3 or 4 hours?' She said to herself.

'Yes he had!'

She answered truthfully. 'Yes okay Eddie, but please don't be too long, I don't think I want to be apart from you so soon, not after what we have shared today, please hurry.'

Her voice had taken on a deferential tone.

He was delighted at her attitude, but he also told himself not to over do the power bit!

He also knew there would be no rejections or objections, from her now.

He would introduce her to Jenny in a way that would blow Regina off her tracks completely.

She would have no idea of Jenny's abundant and very varied sexuality.

Regina left slowly, looking over her shoulder at him lovingly.

She had never felt so alive, so vital, so energised. Why and how had she waited so long for love to find her again? Why hadn't she sought it out for herself, instead it had taken her servants, her servants of all people! To show her the way.

She entered her rooms and immediately set about making her self look good again for him. Even though her body was beginning to protest, because of the exertions she had just under gone, and been put through, by that most manful of men, she thought happily.

She was at her vanity mirror finishing her face.

And she thought, 'oh boy, do I look good enough to eat,' hoping he would do just that!

Her slinky dress clung to her voluptuous body.

And so daringly, she had no bra or panties on!

Her hair was brushed, shiny and full of vitality, parted in the middle and hanging down over her smooth shoulders.

She giggled at her sexy reflection.

Her door opened, no one had ever just walked in on her like this.

For a moment she was a little annoyed, Eddie saw it on her face, and said. 'Hi Regina, we all need to talk now, come here honey,' and he held out his arms to her, as he sat on her bed, like he owned it?

'Is this how it's going to be?' she thought.

She wasn't sure if she would enjoy being treated as an equal, and not the mistress, but what he had shown and given her this very day, out weighed her possible opposition.

She went to, and sat next to him, he took her in his loving arms, kissed her so wonderfully, and laying her down, he whispered loving terms of endearment, that made her heart skip a beat.

Then she felt the bed move behind her, she half turned knowing Jenny was there.

'Hi,' Jenny whispered, and putting her arm around Regina's waist, she snuggled her warm soft dark body into hers.

This made her gasp and hold her breath.

Her breath flew out of her lungs the instant that, Jenny's mouth and teeth clamped onto her, oh so sensitive neck!

Jenny's arm was around her, her fingers found her nipples, Eddie was kissing her, so there was no possibility of objection.

All she could do was moan into Eddie's mouth, and she did.