Regina's Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina felt the plug against her ass and naturally tightened up, "Uuuuh, I don't know Linda."

Linda was not dissuaded, "its ok baby, just relax," she encouraged, "Don't push, let yourself take it in."

Linda pushed harder on the plug and turned it slightly, watching it to sink into the girl's tight asshole, "There you go baby. Just feel it enter you. Let it fill you Regina, I'll do the work, you just relax."

Regina let out a low moan as she felt the plug entering her, filling her. She was thankful that Linda used so much lube. "It feels too big Linda," she pleaded fruitlessly, "Please I don't know if I can do this."

Linda kept up her sweet encouragement, "You can do it baby. I know you can. You're a good ass slut and I know this is going to make you feel so good." As Linda pushed the plug in with one hand, she reached her other underneath the girl and gently massaged her pussy, feeling the cream that was literally leaking out of her. Linda was amazed at how much the young girl's ass could take after such a short period of training.

"See, your pussy knows how nice this feels," Linda said as she worked the plug further into Regina's ass while playing with her wet pussy. "Just think about how hard you're going to cum for me later baby. Soon you'll be nice and full for me and I'll let you cum."

Regina was shaking. Linda's fingers playing with her pussy, combined with the explicit conversation, was quickly pushing the girl towards orgasm, "Linda wait."

Linda stopped finger fucking the girl's pussy, "Yes baby?"

"You're going to make me cum."

Linda's tone again changed, "Don't you dare cum you little whore! You will not cum until I say so."

"Yes Ma'am, that's why I told you," Regina replied fearfully, "I didn't want to cum without you telling me."

Linda softened again, "Well I suppose I can't be angry at you for being honest. You did right to tell me, but you need to work on controlling yourself." Leaving her pussy alone for the time being, Linda continued to twist and push the large plug into Regina's ass, marveling at how her once small and tight hole was now widened and accepting the obscenely large toy.

"We're almost there Regina. Just a bit more baby. Relax for me, you can do it."

The plug was now almost entirely buried within the younger girl's ass. Just a bit more pressure and her small ass would close around it, holding it deep within her. Regina's body was shaking against her bonds, she was covered in sweat. Her pussy was completely open and aroused, cum literally leaking out of her, down the sides of her thighs.

Linda used her other hand to again rub the girl's pussy, but only a little, as it wasn't time for the girl to cum yet. Regina had done well by telling Linda that she was going to cum and Linda was pleased. Certainly this patient was coming along nicely and soon, Linda thought to herself, this one would be trained even better than the others.

Linda gave the plug one final push, a twist and it was in. Regina cried out as her tight pretty asshole clenched around the massive toy and held it firmly inside her.

Linda stepped back to admire her prize and smiled with satisfaction. "How does that feel baby?" she asked.

Regina's replied was little more than a moan, "Soooo good Linda, I feel so full." She was beyond any pretense of resistance. Her mind was elsewhere, lost in a blissful state of sexual arousal.

Linda continued to speak to her patient, as she reached up to open one of the cabinets, "I'm sure it does baby. You look wonderful like that."

Upon hearing Linda at the cabinet, Regina snapped out of her trance with a start, "Please Linda, not today."

Linda ignored the girl and took a short crop out of the cabinet. She continued teasing her poor patient, "Your pussy looks really wet Regina. How does it feel?"

Regina was now openly struggling to get out of her bonds, "Please don't Linda," she pleaded. "I'll do whatever you want, I promise."

For a fleeting moment, Linda felt sorry for the girl, but knew she needed this treatment. After all, Regina did want this and it was going to make her a better slut. "You're already doing what I want darling," she stated matter of factly. "Now I asked you a question. How does your pussy feel?"

"It feels so good Ma'am, like I need to cum," said Regina, relaxing just a bit in her bonds.

"And your ass Regina? Tell me again how your ass feels."

She barely whispered her response, "My ass feels good Ma'am, so full."

"You feel like a slut, don't you baby?" Linda teased, as she lightly set the crop on the small of Regina's back.

"Yes Linda, I feel like an ass slut, your ass slut," replied Regina, her mind again moving into that far out sexual zone.

For the first time since the treatment began, Linda moved in front of Regina so that the girl would be able to see her. Bending down slightly, she moved right in front of her and held her face with her free hand while still holding the crop.

"Open your eyes slut and look at me," she commanded.

Regina opened her eyes to see Linda right in front of her, staring a hole through her. The helpless patient had no idea what she looked like, but Linda loved it. Her hair was matted and her skin was flush with excitement. Her eyes were glazed over and only half open as she struggled to focus on her mistress before her.

Linda tenderly touched her lips to the girl's mouth and kissed her softly. Regina moaned out loud into the kiss and opened her mouth wider, allowing Linda's insistent tongue to probe deep within. After a few moments, when Linda herself could stand no more, she broke the kiss, leaving her patient in an even worse state than before.

In a most comforting and sweet voice, Linda very quietly asked, "What are you Regina?"

Regina, now hypnotized by the session replied immediately, "I am your slut Mistress."

"And what kind of slut are you Regina?" asked Linda.

"I am your ass slut Mistress."

"And what do you want from your Mistress, ass slut?"

"I want you to use me Ma'am," Regina quietly said. As she spoke the words, a little voice in the back of her mind cried out, No! Don't let her do this to you! You are not a slut!

But she was a slut. She wanted Linda to use her, to humiliate her, to train her. She needed to have her ass filled and she needed to be spanked. There was nothing else in the world she wanted or needed more, "Please use me Mistress Linda," Regina begged, "Please use your ass slut."

Linda smiled at Regina's breaking, "Very well baby, I will use you."

Regina remained still and quiet, as Linda again moved out of sight behind her. The room was silent and all Regina could hear was her own breathing, loud and ragged.

Linda went back to the cabinet and took out a short flogger.

Regina waited.

Linda stood behind Regina, admiring the young girl and how pretty she looked in her bonds.

Regina waited.

Linda reached up with her free hand and pinched her own nipples through her blouse, stealing just a bit of self-pleasure.

Regina waited. She could feel a pool of cum building on the lips of her inflamed pussy.

The first blow landed on Regina's left thigh, "Agghhh!" the poor girl cried out.

Linda stuck again, this time on Regina's right thigh, the flogger leaving behind a sexy shade of pink.

Linda flogged her bound patient for a total of ten strokes. She was meticulous, taking her time and making sure to strike her ass, her back, and her thighs.

Regina cried out with each blow of the flogger on her naked flesh, her ass clenching down hard on the plug as she was struck. Halfway through, she became aware of her pussy contracting uncontrollably and she felt a new sensation, as if she had to pee.

By the time Linda finished, Regina was a quivering mess. Her face was streaked with tears, her backside reddened and shiny, her ass quaking around the large plug, her clit fully erect and aching, her entire pussy wet and on fire.

"Do you want to cum now my pretty little ass slut?" Linda asked breathlessly, unable to mask her own urgent need.

"Yes Mistress, please let me cum," Regina begged.

"Keep begging you fucking slut," Linda said roughly.

Regina kept up her wanton submission and was only half aware of the obscene dialog spilling out of her mouth. "Please let me cum mistress! Please fuck my whore pussy and let me cum for you. I'll cum just like your ass slut. I'll cum so good for you mistress."

As Regina begged her mistress to make her cum, Linda took a 10 inch cock shaped vibrator out of a nearby drawer, turned it on high and held it to the entrance of Regina's hot cunt.

"Now you may fucking cum for me ass slut," she whispered before sliding the entire length of the fuck toy into her patient's hungry pussy.

"Aaaagggghhhh," Regina cried out as she began to cum for Linda.

Linda fucked the young girl's pussy hard...sliding the plastic cock quickly in and out of her pussy, while her other hand worked over her erect clit, "That's it slut, cum hard for me."

As Regina's body trembled, she felt something unexplainable building deep inside her pussy. Oh shit, I'm going to pee, she thought to herself, just as an enormous orgasm washed over her. Without any control on her own part, Regina's body stiffened for a moment and then began to shake.

Linda kept fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit, "Yes Regina, cum hard for me slut!"

Regina's body shook and she moaned uncontrollably. Then it happened. As her pussy came, she began to literally squirt and leak cum out of her pussy. She was horrified and embarrassed, not really understanding what was happening to her, but at the same time unable to stop it.

Linda for her part was beside herself, never before considering that Regina was a "squirter". Watching the girl cum all over her hands while she fucked the vibrator into her drenched pussy was more than Linda could take and she knew her own eventual orgasm was going to be extra good, thanks to this turn of events.

=====

40 minutes later, Regina walked out of Linda's bathroom freshly showered and fully dressed. She found Linda sitting at a small desk in the office, looking over some paperwork.

"Linda I'm finished," she said solemnly, before adding, "I put the towel in your hamper."

Linda didn't even look up at the girl. "You should probably come back for another treatment," she said dispassionately. "Next Thursday at 3 ok with you?"

A little voice inside her head screamed out, Don't do this Regina!

"Actually Linda, if you can schedule me in, I was hoping to come back before that."

Linda allowed just a hint of a smile to cross her lips as she flipped the page on her appointment book, still never making eye contact with her patient.

Regina couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, "Do you have any openings on Monday? I'm not sure I can wait until Thursday."

"Monday at 11am then Regina," Linda said before adding, "Don't be late."

=====

Regina took her time walking home, as post-orgasmic sensations coursed through her body, which was now both sore and satisfied. She pondered how she'd made a mess by cumming all over Linda's table and how despite the horrific embarrassment, just had the best orgasm of her life. She was lost in her thoughts and didn't even notice her best friend Megan walking hurriedly past her on the other side of the street.

=====

"It's about time you fucking got here!" Linda said with complete irritation, as she opened the door for Megan. Without another word, she turned and walked back towards her office, with Megan following behind.

Megan stood near the foot of the table and waited for Linda "So how is Regina working out?" she asked.

Linda lifted her skirt to her waist and then sat up onto her exam table, "She is working out well Megan. If you weren't late all the time, I might let you play with her at some point."

Linda lay back on the table and placed her feet in the stirrups. Once she was comfortable, she reached down with one hand and pulled her panties to the side, exposing her aching pussy and clit.

Megan took a stool and positioned it between Linda's legs so that she was sitting eye level to her Mistress' wet pussy.

"May I please Mistress Linda?" Megan asked politely.

Linda needed to cum so badly, "Yesssssss, do it now slut" she hissed.

Megan moistened her lips and gently pressed her soft mouth onto her Mistress' needy pussy. As soon as she did, Linda began to cum hard in Megan's mouth.

12