Rehab

Story Info
A car accident turns out to be a good thing.
2.1k words
4.31
45.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and would really appreciate any feedback that any readers may have for me. Please excuse any grammatical/spelling errors and bear with me as I (hopefully) develop into a better story writer.

*

I don't remember much after the accident. I woke up the next day, sore as hell in a hospital bed as a doctor was looking over my chart. I tried to sit up but it was much too painful.

"Just relax," the doctor said, "You're really lucky, do you know that?"

"What happened?" I asked.

"A drunk driver ran through the intersection. He only had a scrape on his hand. You have a concussion but you're be fine. I want to keep you here for a couple of days just to make sure," the doctor replied.

They had me on a lot of pain killers and it made me very groggy. I woke up in the middle of the night and really had to pee. I wasn't sure if I could make it to the bathroom by myself so I pushed the button on the bed rail for the nurse. I was shocked when Ashley walked in wearing blue and white scrubs.

Ashley and I had met in college and I had a huge crush on her. After graduating, I had lost touch with her but often thought of her and what she was doing with her life. Even in her uniform, there was no denying the amazing body this girl had. Perky tits, flat stomach and a perfect ass. She smiled as she got closer to my bed.

"I was wondering when you were gonna wake up. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"My back is a little stiff but I'm okay," I said, trying to sit up, "How are you? You look great!"

She blushed a little and smiled at me, "I'm good. How long has it been? Three years?"

"Something like that," I answered. We sat in silence for a few seconds, looking at each other until I realized why I had called the nurse, "I really have to pee!"

"Oh, of course! Come on, I'll help you up."

She helped me to the bathroom and said, "I'm gonna stand here in case you need any assistance. You are on a heavy Morphine drip and might need some help."

Ashley stood in the bathroom doorway right behind me. I lifted my hospital gown and glanced in the mirror at her. I could see Ashley straining a little to check out my package but I didn't care since I had to pee so badly. I finished and she helped me back to the bed. It had wore me out and I almost immediately fell asleep.

Ashley worked the night shift and I made it a point to sleep as much as I could during the day so we could talk and catch up when she came in at 8pm. She spent as much time as she could by my bed talking, playing cards and watching TV with me. I was realizing that my crush on her had never went away.

Over the next three days I began to feel much better and was looking forward to leaving the hospital and getting back to my life. On the fourth night Ashley came into my room and locked the door behind her, when usually she just left it open.

"How are we feeling today?" she asked. She wasn't in her usual scrubs tonight. She was wearing a short skirt that showed off her tanned legs and a low-cut tank top that offered me plenty of cleavage to view.

"I can actually sit up without too much pain," I said proudly.

"Yesterday the doctor said you would be getting released tomorrow and I just wanted to see you before you got discharged... It's my night off," she said, running her hand up my leg.

"Oh," was all I could get out. She looked really amazing and her hand on my leg was affecting another area of my body. I quickly began to get hard and the thin material of the hospital gown was no match for my aching dick. Her gaze focused on my crotch as the material kept rising. She went to the end of the bed and picked up my chart.

"You know the doctor had asked me to get a sperm sample from you and I never got around too it," she said with a sexy smile.

"If you help me up to the bathroom, I could probably get that for you," I said playfully.

"I actually have a new technique I wanted to try out on you," she replied, putting my chart back down. She walked back to my side and slid her hand under my gown and gripped my rock hard cock. A tiny wet spot formed on the gown as she squeezed out tiny droplets of precum.

"I'm gonna need a bigger sample," she said and with that she moved my gown to the side and lowered her head toward my crotch.

There was a small amount of precum running down my shaft. She let it run all the way down to her hand, that was holding the base of my dick, then licked it, following the trail all the way to the tip. When she got to the top she used just her tongue to circle the head. Her warm tongue felt amazing and it also had a cooling effect that made me get even harder. I raised my hips, hoping she would take me into her mouth. She backed away and a thin string of spit hung from her tongue to my cock head.

Ashley started to stroke my dick, as more precum oozed out. It was all over her hand and she made sure the entire shaft was glistening with it. Then she lowered her head back towards my dick, with her mouth wide open. She got about halfway down before clamping her lips around my thick shaft. It sent a shockwave through my body.

Ashley began bobbing her head on my dick. Making loud slurping sounds as I watched her try to deepthroat me. She took my hand and placed it on the back of her head. I started to press her down on my dick, holding her there with my cock deep in her throat. She would have to come off it completely to take a breath but went right back to blowing me.

I took my hand away from her head and started grabbing her ass. I lifted her skirt and quickly realized she wasn't wearing any panties. Ashley moved her ass closer to me and spread her legs. My fingers soon found her dripping wet pussy.

I started rubbing her clit and she let me know it felt good by moaning on my cock. My fingers easily slid in between her wet pussy lips and she spread her legs further, getting on her tip toes, hoping I would finger her deeper. I slid two fingers inside Ashley and let a third massage her clit.

She took my dick out of her mouth long enough to say, "Don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

A couple seconds later I felt her cunt muscles contract around my fingers and it got much wetter between her legs. Ashley began to slow her pace on my cock, taking long strokes and sucking on the head. Her saliva was running out of her mouth, down my shaft and onto my balls. She backed away from me and wiggled out of her skirt.

Ashley climbed onto the bed, facing away from me and got into the 69 position. I had the perfect view of her ass and pussy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and lowered her pussy down to my mouth. It tasted so sweet and again I felt her mouth on my dick. I attacked her pussy with my tongue. It was really wet and I felt her juices all over my face. I didn't want to waste any of Ashley's sweet nectar, so I licked the inside of her thighs and her swollen pussy lips.

"Fuck my face," I told her.

Ashley rose up, putting her hands on my thighs and began to ride my tongue. I spread her ass with my hands and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. She slid her pussy up and down my mouth, faster and faster until she came again. Ashley's cum covered my face and she ground her snatch into my mouth even harder as I tried to get my tongue deeper into her sweet cunt.

She slid down my body, leaving a slick trail on my abs from her dripping hole and grabbed my cock with her hand. I watched her as she slid my cock along her tight opening, using my head to play with her clit and pink pussy lips. Precum flowed like a tiny stream out of my cock and I wanted to be inside her so badly. She must have read my mind because she finally inserted the head into her awaiting hole.

It was tight, wet and warm and I watched as my dick quickly disappeared inside ashley. She buried my cock to the base and arched her back, working my dick into her pussy. I let my hands trace the outline of her back and ass as she began to ride me. She really knew how to bounce her ass and with each time I watched my thick, black dick slide into her white cunt.

Ashley was feverishly rubbing her clit, trying to get off again. I could feel her get tighter and she kept me deep in her as her orgasm approached. I roughly grabbed her ass cheeks and thrust into her in unison. When she came, she slammed my cock into her depths. She let out a little cry as a powerful orgasm exploded inside her. She rocked her hips with me still deep in her as it subsided. Then she looked back at me and said, "Your turn."

Ashley put both her hands and feet on the bed, while keeping me inside her, then started to slam down onto my aching dick. She took one hand and started to lightly massage my balls as she picked up her pace. My dick stood straight up and I watched her take every inch into her pussy. She would come all the way to the tip, then plunge back down. On one stroke, my cock slipped out of her and she grabbed it and aimed it at her tight asshole. My dick was completely covered in a combination of her cum and my precum and the head popped into her ass easily. She only took a couple inches into her but it was so tight that it had me nearing a orgasm very quickly.

"Tell me when your gonna cum," she said.

It looked so hot watching her white ass slide up and down on my black dick. She was still only taking just a couple inches and I felt the beginning of a massive orgasm.

"I'm about to fill you up," I warned.

Ashley took my cock out of her ass and put it back in her pussy. She bounced on the entire length as the pressure built inside me. I couldn't remember the last time I came, so I knew her pussy was gonna be overflowing with my backed up seed. My dick began to swell inside her tight pussy and with each stroke I felt myself get closer to the edge. With a force I had never experienced before I shot my first stream into her.

"Damn! I can feel it," Ashley said, bouncing her ass to the rhythm of my orgasm. With each thick spray of cum, she would keep just the head in her, then slam down and back up quickly, waiting for the next deposit. I had shot so much cum and her pussy was so tight and full of black dick that it was dripping out of her. Her pussy made wet, slapping noises each time she slammed down onto me. My cum was on my shaft, her pussy lips and thighs and she kept going until I was completely drained. She turned around, with me still inside her and rested her head on my chest. I was exhausted and passed out. When I woke up, Ashley was gone and I had been cleaned off, wearing a fresh hospital gown. On the stand next to my bed was a note that said "Last night was amazing! Call me- Ashley."

I called her right after I got released, but that's another story...