Rehabilitating Lena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words came out before she had a chance to think. "You don't have to do this."

He snatched her hand and held it. "I do. You need me to lead. You need me to fulfill your sexual needs. You need the discipline and for me to be strict with you. I'm willing to try this. I have four months to make you a complete and functioning person. Which brings me to rule number three: don't give up."

They parked in front of a sex shop that neither paid any attention to before. It was hidden in a shopping center, existing and ignored by most of the locals. Lena gazed at the windows displaying mannequins in barely covering lingerie. Her palms became sweaty, and she felt nauseated. Cringing, she followed him into the store. Her eyes swept the small but well stocked room. They were the only customers. A man and a woman were at the counter, talking. The man excused himself to go to the back of the store.

"Can I help you with anything?" the pink and black haired young woman asked them.

"We'll just look for now," Keith said. She nodded and started to straighten the shelves behind her.

Lena gripped his arm in protection and was about to mention going back home to order whatever he needed online. He towed her along and cruised the aisles. He stopped at a shelf and scanned the various remote vibrators. She peeked around her, blushing and ready to run out. He studied the back of the packaging of a few promising ones. "Hmm, ok. Hold this." He shoved the one he liked best into her hands and led her farther in to the store.

She flipped the small package around, read its specifics, and learned how ten speeds will drive your lover wild. The pink bullet looked harmless and the least humiliating toy she would be caught with. Then she looked up at the next aisle, the one devoted to bondage and discipline. She took a step back and pretended to be busy reading the packaging of the remote again. He laid another object on top of the package. The word, 'adjustable' caught her eye. She looked closer at the nipple clamps, trying to gauge how painful the rubber-tipped traps could be.

On top of those, he put a small black bag containing silk ties and a blindfold in her arms. He took his time to pick a gag, and took more time choosing a flogger and a crop. Her face blushed as she carried the objects around the store. She dreaded having to go to the front to pay. But he wasn't done. At another shelf he added a plug to the pile. The size of it made her gasp. Then, they stopped at the jewelry section. Next to the assortment of body jewelry hung three types of collars.

"I'm letting you choose," he said as he brushed back the hair from her face.

One had spikes and studs. Another was less frightening with red hearts. The last one said, 'bitch.' She nodded to the one in the middle. "The hearts. The others are too hardcore, and I'm nobody's bitch." He laughed out loud. The employee heard and laughed too. She hid her face behind her mound of toys. He placed the collar on top.

"This will be enough for now." She followed him to the front and carefully dropped everything on the counter.

"You could have helped me carry that," Lena said. The cashier glanced at them both with a raised eyebrow.

"She's in training." He said it as if casually making a comment on the weather. The woman nodded and went back to ringing up the items. Lena had to physically bite her tongue.

The woman held the plug up. "If it's her first time I would recommend a smaller one or a beginner's kit." Keith looked at the toy and nodded in agreement. "I'll show you." She led him to the anal products. While her fiancé showed no modesty at all, she could almost feel the burn in her face. He returned and placed the new plug on the counter. She swooped it up to read the blurb on its box, but he was quick to take it away.

"You'll have time to admire your toys later."

"Whatever." Scowling and wondering if her face could be any more scarlet, she crossed her arms and pretended to be preoccupied with the miscellaneous merchandise spread out on the counter.

"If I talked to my master like that..." the cashier whispered. Lena turned back to argue and explain, but she couldn't find the words. "Do you need batteries?"

"Yeah, please." She reached under the counter and scanned the special 'N' batteries used for the remote vibrator. "Lube?"

"Umm...actually, I think we'll need more."

She picked a bottle on the shelf next to her and finished ringing up the items. While Lena gaped at the $317.55 including tax, he didn't hesitate to swipe his card.

"Thank you, have a nice day."

"You too." He took the two bags, and they left. Nothing could have kept her in that store any longer. She walked briskly out the door and didn't look back. In the car, she rummaged through her purse for her sunglasses, a disguise to hide from the world. Though she didn't know who could be watching.

When she entered the house, she mumbled that she had to piss and disappeared in to the bathroom. When she came back out, he was already opening the boxes. "Sit on the bed."

She sat at the end and tucked her hands under her crossed legs.

"Look at me," he said with his usual gentle tone. "I will only do this if you consent. You'll wear your collar part-time for training, so this isn't an ongoing and forever thing. During those times your body is mine. You'll obey my rules, but if you don't you will be physically punished and humiliated. But if you're good, you'll be rewarded. Only I am allowed to put your collar on you and take it off. Now, choose a safe word. I promise everything will stop if you say it."

"Umm...violet."

"Alright, the safe word is violet." From his pocket, he took out a folded paper and handed it to her. "These are your rules. You will follow all of these, collared or not. At any time you break one, I'll put the collar on you, and you'll be punished."

There were eleven rules, strict and to the point. It would be impossible to start off perfectly, that she knew. But she wanted to make him happy and pleased with her. She wanted to try to get better.

"Do you consent?"

She bit her lip and studied him. He was far different from the man she knew two days ago. And she wanted to know him and learn everything about his new side. She wanted to call him Master and serve him. At least, she wanted a taste of her new life as a submissive, to see if the kinkiness would calm her repressed needs.

"I consent."

He gave her a mischievous grin. "Let's get started." She tried to keep her eagerness from showing, but her fiery eyes and trembling hands betrayed her. "Undress. Everything off."

Her hands kept shaking as she lingered peeling the clothing off of her. The small and subtle striptease was enough for him to silently and firmly will his cock to stay soft. With her thumbs locked into her panties, she slid them down her hips slowly, then kicked them away. Feeling that it was the right thing to do, she bowed her head to prove her respect for her new master.

"Kneel." Just as slowly as she undressed, she took her time sinking down to her knees. He walked away briefly then squatted in front of her. She felt the leather slip around her neck. "Look at me when I put your collar on. I want to see my girl's beautiful eyes."

He buckled the collar and tested its tightness. With a finger hooked into the metal ring, he tugged and prompted her to stand with him. Her hand went straight to the collar. Feeling the leather capture her neck evoked unfamiliar emotions. Mostly fear of her lack of freedom, but also wanting to be used for his sexual needs. She was in strange territory, yet she was ready to play the part. Seeing that his fiancée was still quaking and breathing shallow, he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her passionately to calm her nerves. He broke away to grab the paper.

"I want you in position. On your knees and spread them. I wanna see your cunt. Head down and hands resting on your knees." She winced while she fixed herself the awkward position. The muscles in her legs felt strained immediately. She couldn't imagine any amount of time in that position would make it more comfortable. He placed the paper on the floor in front of her. "Read this out loud, please."

"Lena's rules. Number one: don't question my master. Two, don't put myself down. Three, don't give up. Four, do exactly as my doctors tell me to do. Five, no lying. Six, don't be disrespectful. Seven, don't do anything that would put myself in danger. Eight, submit to punishment. Nine, follow my routine. Ten..." She paused and continued weakly. "Work on my screenplays every day." Her passion for screenwriting was strong, but her laziness had gotten in the way of her achieving anything from it. "Eleven, respond with 'Master' or 'Sir.'"

She cleared her throat and cringed at what she read. "Failure to comply with these rules will result in being collared and punished. Punishments include: spankings with hand, hairbrush, belt, crop, or use of the whip. Soap for lying and cussing. Corner time. Being tied up for a period of time with or without the use of toys. Loss of privileges such as walking or having an orgasm."

Her voice choked as she read the last paragraph. "My master promises to respond to the safe word. He also promises never to humiliate me in front of family or friends. He promises to love me forever and forgive me when I fail." Fear faded and was replaced with tears.

He tilted her head up. "Sweet Lena, I love you. I don't want to call you slave, because I don't want one. I don't want to call you bitch or slut, because I have more respect for you than that. I'll simply call you 'girl.' You act immature at times, and by the time of our wedding, you'll grow out of that childish name." His finger stroked her face; she smiled from his gentle words. "You're in training now. And we will both make mistakes. Understand, girl?"

She nodded.

"Excuse me, but what is rule number eleven?"

She looked down at the paper. "Respond with 'Master' or 'Sir.'"

"And did you break that rule?" His tenderness was fading quickly.

"Yes," she mumbled.

"You're not catching on, are you girl?" She looked at him blankly. "You said, 'yes." It's 'yes, Sir!'" In a swift and fluid motion, he yanked her up by the arm and landed a sharp smack to her ass.

"Ow!" Her hands went to her behind to block any more blows.

"Now, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir, yessir!"

"Good. You have forty minutes to shave under your arms, your legs, and your cunt. When you are done, stay undressed, get back in position, and memorize your rules." He cupped her chin and gave her another sensuous kiss that made her go limp against his body.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

~~~~~

The forty minute mark was approaching quickly. Shaving under her arms was easy. Her legs hadn't been shaved in a week, but the hair wasn't clogging her razor. The untamed bush hiding her cunt was trouble. It had only been completely shaved once, a few months before. She remembered how to do it properly, but she couldn't help but shave over the same areas more than twice. The burn made her give up. She cried at the stubble she couldn't get.

She dried and moisturized and prepared to plead her case about the stubborn hair she couldn't get to. But she smiled when she saw herself in the mirror. She straightened the collar and admired how it looked like it belonged on her, like it completed her. The strip of black and red encircling her pale neck appeared to be more of a beautiful adornment than a reminder of her servitude.

He wasn't in the bedroom; she could hear him typing and the mouse clicking from his office. At the same place as before, she got on her knees and modified the position to where it was a tad more comfortable until she could hear him leave his computer.

"Okay...rule one..." For each rule, she associated an image or a word to help her remember. But her concentration was waning from the soreness in her body. Hunger was another issue. And she realized that she had not taken her morning pills. With those thoughts bombarding her mind, she made mistakes when she quizzed herself. The sound of his squeaky computer chair startled her. She cracked her neck and perfected her pose.

"Stand, girl." She suppressed a groan with a quiet grunt when she lifted her stiff body off the ground. "Put your arms over your head." He inspected each armpit closely, then crouched and ran his hands over her legs. He sucked in his breath when he came across a few patches she missed. She flinched when he touched her tender cunt. "Explain your poor job of shaving this."

"It's been a while since I've shaved, Sir. I kept trying, but it hurt."

"It looks aggravated. I'll accept your excuse. But the missing parts on your legs are not acceptable."

"But I had to hurry..." The look silenced her. She shut up and bowed her head.

"That will cost you. Fix the spots you missed."

She called out to him as he was leaving. "Wait, Sir!" He nodded for her to speak. "My pills. I haven't taken them yet, Sir."

"Hurry then." Within half a minute, she had a glass of milk in her hand and the bitter pills in the other. She popped two of her medications and a birth control pill in her mouth and quickly gulped down the milk. None of the pills stuck to her tongue, which sometimes caused her to rush to the toilet to vomit. It was one of the reasons she avoided her meds. She rinsed the glass out at the kitchen sink and scurried back to the shower.

Like he did, she ran her hands over her legs and shaved the missed spots twice. She rubbed lotion on her legs again and fell back into her submissive pose. A few seconds later, he entered the room.

"Stand." His hands stroked her from the ankles up close to her pussy where they stopped and pulled away. The teasing motion made her pout. "Good. Very nice," he said as he stood straight. "And thank you for remembering your pills. You redeemed yourself." He brushed her hair back behind her ear and smiled. "Good girl. Now, it's time for lunch." It was her cue to follow him to the kitchen. "I checked the fridge. We have stuff for sandwiches and there's some fruit that's gonna go bad soon." He nudged her in. "Get to it."

Assembling the sandwiches was simple enough. She brought out the bread, meat, spreads, cheese, and as she grabbed the two liter coke bottle, he spoke up. "No coke until I allow you to have some." She hid her face in the fridge so he wouldn't see her scowl and replaced the bottle.

"As you prepare lunch, I want you to repeat the rules to me. Rule one. Go."

"Umm..." A question mark came to her mind. "Oh, don't question my master."

"Two?"

The image of a down arrow popped into her head. "Don't put myself down."

"Three?"

She froze. Her brain scrambled for the one word she had associated the third rule with. It wasn't coming to her. "Uhh, follow my routine?"

He made the buzzer noise heard on game shows when the contestant fails a question. She stifled a giggle, but he was far from amused. "You're going to be studying again after lunch. But first, I don't think you're taking this seriously." He came into the kitchen and guided her to an empty space on the kitchen counter. "Arms on the counter. Bend over." She bent her body as much as she could.

"Are you going to take this seriously?" he asked as he skimmed the surface of her ass with the palm of his hand.

"Yes, Sir." He brought his hand back far and struck her on the right cheek. With his other hand, he pushed her down before she could jump back. "Stay still! Just tell me the third rule, and I'll let you finish lunch."

"But I don't remember, Sir!"

"Maybe you need incentive." He struck the other side just as hard. She yelped and kicked backward. "Now?"

"I don't know!"

"I'm gonna keep going until you remember." His left hand pushed firmly on her back. He raised his arm and hit the right side again. She whimpered but didn't respond. He smacked her again, alternating sides slowly. After ten, and nothing from her but yelps and squirming, he gave her one last warning. "You better go through all your rules. I told you I'm not stopping."

"I don't remember...OW!" He hit her harder, covering her bottom as fast as he could. He wrestled to keep her pinned down, but that didn't slow the spanking at all. His hand was stinging, and she was putting up a fight.

"Start talking!" he yelled over the loud smacks and her wailing.

"I don't know!" With an amazing amount of strength, she pushed his arm away from her to block her behind.

"Put your hands back on the counter, or it's gonna be worse!" Shaking, she put her arms back in front of her. Even though she was the one with the stinging ass, he felt he was losing. He didn't know how much longer he could last. He gritted his teeth and went at it.

"Think, Lena! Don't give up, and give me an answer!" He was hoping she would get the hint.

She did. "Don't give up!" she yelled.

"Thank you!" He caught his breath and shook the sting out of his hand. "You can continue now."

She sniffled and whined. "Ow..." She peeled herself away from the counter. Her hand immediately went to her heated ass and rubbed both sides. Silently, she finished making lunch. The sensation of the burn and tingling wasn't very painful when she sat, but interesting and almost pleasurable.

"You did better than I thought. How was your first spanking?"

"Painful, Sir."

"Funny that it happened to you for the first time at twenty-five years old. You're about a couple decades overdue."

"That's because when I caused trouble my parents sent me to a shrink instead." Guilt and sorrow from a troubled childhood took over. She set the sandwich down and stared at her plate. He put his hand on her arm. When she looked at him, he gave her a sympathetic smile that encouraged her to finish her meal. Without an order from him, she started to wash the dishes.

"I want you back in the bedroom memorizing the rules. You may sit on the bed while you do so."

"Yes, Master."

"I gotta make a few calls. Then, I'll come back to you."

It took her only a few minutes to wash the dishes. She dried off the suds that splattered onto her, and went to the bedroom. The burn from the spanking had almost disappeared completely. She sat comfortably on the bed and rehearsed her rules for half an hour.

"Stand." She stood straight, arms behind her back like a soldier at ease, and looked down. "Let's hear it. Number one?"

"Don't question my master."

"Two?"

"Don't put myself down."

"Six?"

"Six..." she whispered. "I don't know. I memorized them in order...I'm not smart enough for that."

His lips tightened. "Rule two, again."

"Uhh...oh, don't put myself down. Oh, fuck."

"Number six!" he yelled.

"I don't know!" He snatched the paper off of the bed and gave it to her. "Don't be disrespectful," she read.

"That means no cussing." He grabbed her arm and led her to the end of the bed where he sat. "I don't want you ever put yourself down again! You broke two rules! Over my knee, now!"

Her hands were almost covering her ears from his screaming. She dropped them immediately and placed herself over his lap. He roughly moved her about until her ass was in the perfect position. He started as hard as her first spanking, but quicker that time.

It started with frequent "ows." Each slap brought her closer to tears. She shook with dry sobs for a few seconds before the tears blinded her eyes. Besides her crying, all she could hear was the constant SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"No more...please..." She blocked her bottom with right hand. He was quick to pin it to her back. Her legs started to kick. He stopped to trap them with his leg. Completely immobilized and helpless, her next instinct was to scream. He ignored her and kept his rhythm. But he stopped when he felt his cock swell.

"Dammit," he swore under his breath. The sobbing girl didn't notice his hardening dick pressing into her stomach. "Don't put yourself down and don't cuss. Got it?"