Rehabilitating Lena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessir..." she managed to say.

"I want you in the corner." He pushed her off and into a corner, making sure he hid his erection. He placed her hands on her head. "Stay." In a rush, he grabbed the paper and tape from his office. He taped the rules to one of the walls in front of her. "Memorize this. You have fifteen minutes." The last thing she heard was him slamming the door to his office.

Before he could get to his desk, his pants were already dropping. He searched for something to catch his cum and found a crumpled paper towel on his desk. He grabbed himself and furiously jacked off thinking of the red-bottomed girl over his lap. Never had he imagined that spanking his girl would be arousing. But being in the position of power, having her pinned down and whipped for being naughty, her heated ass, her pleas for him to stop, the sound of his open palm hitting her flesh. It was an overload of stimulation.

He was getting near his end. But he wanted to get off in her. Fucking her pussy was out of the question. She didn't deserve it.

She had twelve more minutes, but he stormed into the bedroom and stopped short to admire the quaking girl in the corner. He moaned and stood behind her. "Turn around and get on your knees." Her eyes went to his erection. She stared at it on her trip down to the floor. "You better give me the best fucking blowjob ever." Without hesitation, she ran her tongue along his shaft. "And you better swallow."

She licked him, base to head, all around. With just the head in between her lips, she sucked gently. He twitched at the intensity her suction caused. She enclosed her mouth over half of his dick and slid him back and forth through her lips. Her tongue lapped at him and swirled over the tip. She pulled back for a break.

He gave her a second before he entangled his hands in her hair and forced himself into her. The cock filled her mouth and started her gag reflex. Her hands squeezed his forearms, trying to tell him to pull out. She had no choice but to relax. As soon as she did, he pulled back then jammed himself back in. Her muffled whimpering turned him on more. He pumped into her a couple more times and gave her a break.

She gasped deeply and took in as much air as she could. He slipped into her mouth and rocked his hips. His moans drowned out her small protests. He pulled out after a few thrusts. She accepted the small break, but it was her that was ready first. Her mouth was open and in position as if saying, "More please." He wasted no time in fucking her mouth again.

The warning was a strained, "I'm coming..." She told herself to swallow and keep swallowing. The glob shot and stuck to the back of her tongue. She gulped it down and relaxed. With a small, "Mmm..." she gently sucked and licked him clean. He pulled his softening dick out and released her hair. His breathing was uneven as if winded from strenuous exercise. He looked down at his kneeling girl. Her eyes were wide with fear and excitement. Her tongue swept over her lips to lick up the last bit of cum.

"Back in the corner. Memorize your rules. Don't disappoint me."

"Yes, Master," she said breathlessly. She was up with her hands planted on her head. Her eyes stayed glued to the paper. He went to his office, put his jeans back on, fell into his chair, and took his computer out of standby. He outlined and set a goal for the programming he would do that day while staring at the several hundred lines of code on his screen. Working without interruptions was rare with Lena around. Her constant neediness during his work time turned his passion for programming into stress to where he preferred working his other job at the Porsche dealership.

He went back to the bedroom with the hope there wasn't a reason to put her over his knee again for the sake of his sore hand.

"Turn around and recite the rules backward." A small, proud smile was on her face as she perfectly recited her rules. "Don't get cocky, young lady. The time it took you to memorize the rules is unimpressive. Now, it's time for you to get cleaning. Pick up everything that's out of place. Wipe down everything. Organize what needs to be organized. Clean the fridge. Take out the trash. Wash the windows. You have plenty to do for the next three hours. Take breaks, but no more than five minutes at a time. Don't interrupt me unless it's an emergency."

"But, Sir, what if I need a nap?"

"Since you got up early today, I'll let you. No more than twenty minutes. Set an alarm."

"Thank you, Sir," she said with a meek smile and lust in her eyes. He didn't know how she pulled it off, but she never looked sexier than she did at that moment. He knew that the lips of her pussy where slippery from her juices and waiting for his dick to fill her up. But he wasn't ready for another round. His girl was in heat, but she would have to wait. She whimpered quietly as he walked away and shut the office door.

She couldn't deny giving her clit a little attention. Her fingers went to her sopping cunt and stroked her bud lightly. The chores she needed to complete kept plaguing her mind, but her strong need for a release was overwhelming.

"Shit..." She took her hand away from her pussy. "Nap time...make it until nap time. Then, I'll have some fun."

Nothing she did distracted her. Every once in a while, she took a break to rub her clit for a few seconds. Each time brought her closer to coming. She sat down often to maximize the pain of her sore ass just for a bit of pleasure.

"Keep moving," she said through gritted teeth when she found herself losing the battle. One hour later, she gave up the fight and opened the drawer to her nightstand. He wasn't ready for her, but her favorite vibrator was. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation as she lay on her back and opened her legs. No lube was needed; it slid in easily. She pumped the toy in and out, each time faster than the last. She moaned in sync with its humming. Her finger pressed firmly on the button until she was sure the entire neighborhood could hear her toy buzzing. Her eyes closed, her head tilted back. She rolled the trembling device over her bump until numb, then thrust it back into her loose slit. She pleaded in whispers, "Please, Master, let me get off!" Her arm was cramping; she sucked in her breath to ignore the pain and focused everything she had on getting off. She gasped and kept pushing it into her g spot until she was completely spent.

The toy fell from her hand to the bed. Her legs fell flat and her head sunk back to the pillows. She lay limp for a full minute with goofy smile, sighing over and over. She washed the vibrator and checked for blood. Being horny and manic was a dangerous combination that resulted in tearing and rawness. But there was no blood or pain that time.

The euphoria faded when she realized what she had done. The rules weren't set on playing with herself without permission, but she still felt guilty. Very few of her chores were completed, and she was supposed to be taking a break for a nap. But she felt that she needed a rest before continuing the cleaning. A quick nap. She burrowed under the covers and closed her eyes.

But the annoyance of her choking collar kept her awake and constantly fidgeting with it. Thoughts kept turning to sex. She banged her head on the pillow. "Think of something else. I just got off, dammit." Nothing stopped the thoughts; she was close to tears.

Her phone buzzed and made her snap back to reality. She picked it up and smiled at the picture her parents sent her of them in front of a background of palm trees and a beach. Then she noticed the time. She gasped and leaped out of bed. From the doorway of the bedroom, she peeked down the hall. His door was still closed.

"Phew...he'll never know," she whispered. But the house looked to be in the same condition it was in earlier. She powered through her chores, even though most were half assed. She pretended to scrub the stove when she heard the door open.

"Girl, in position." She carefully dropped and winced at her knees rubbing the tile floor. "Tell me what you did." With each lie and exaggeration she told him, she felt sick as she listed each thing she did, or kind of did. He made her feel worse when he told her he was proud of her.

"How does delivery sound?"

"Sounds good, Sir."

"Order what you want. I'll have the usual from wherever. I'm gonna do some more work." He came up in front of her. "Up." He caressed her face and kissed her. "Good girl."

It was her opportunity to tell him the truth, but no words came out. She didn't want to see him disappointed again. She didn't want to feel his hand reprimanding her behind again that day. But the remorse was punishing her physically with tightness in her chest. Before, a lie of that magnitude would have been forgotten, but that day she at last felt regret.

She tried to push the feeling away with hopes that it would eventually vanish. She went to her computer and placed on order at her favorite Thai restaurant. Realizing that her only attire was a piece of leather around her neck, she dashed to his office and stood in the doorway.

"Umm, Sir?"

"Yes, girl?"

"May I put on some clothes for the delivery person...Sir?"

He suppressed a chuckle at the image of his blushing, naked fiancée opening the door to the delivery guy. It was tempting humiliation, but he decided to use that punishment later. "Of course."

"And my collar?"

"Keep it on."

"But, Sir!"

"Keep it on." His eyes dared her to disobey him, but she wasn't willing to accept. She rushed to her closet to find something to cover the collar. Her knitted scarves would stand out more than the collar itself, especially when it was the middle of summer. She tried on a light jacket zipped all the way up. It hid most of her collar and covered the metal ring. She took it off, then put it back on over a simple shirt and jeans. During the half hour wait for the food to arrive, she did a little more cleaning out of guilt and brought out plates and drinks while checking each mirror she passed to be sure the collar wasn't sticking out from the jacket.

The doorbell rang. She pinched the top of her jacket a little more and opened the door. The old man didn't notice anything unusual as she paid him even though she felt that the collar was glaringly visible. With her hand still grasping her jacket, she took the bag and shut the door. She was about to yell for him but caught herself in time.

"Master, dinner is here," she said at the doorway to his office.

"I'll be there in a couple minutes." She went back to the table and split the curry and noodles to two plates. He came out, smiling, then raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you forgetting something, girl?" She gave him a blank stare back. "Your inappropriate attire?"

"Oh." She stripped in a hurry and left the clothes on the floor.

"Better." As they ate, he talked about the programming he did. She smiled at his enthusiasm and felt crappier for all the times she gave him hell while he tried to work. "Tonight we have wedding plans to work on. So, when you're done bring your laptop to the living room."

Again, she didn't want to ruin the moment to tell him the truth about earlier. She tried to forget about her guilt as they made a budget for catering at the reception. He had his arm around her, holding her close. Concentrating was difficult when the lie plagued her mind.

He took the laptop and closed it. "You did well today. I think you should be rewarded," he said softly as he ran his fingers through her hair. He kissed her cheek and trailed kisses down her neck to her shoulder. The warmth of his breath on her skin only gave her a bit of excitement. He ran his hand over her tits and pinched each one while kissing her back up to her lips. He took one arm and led her to the bedroom. She lay with legs open on her back as he shed his clothes. His eyes stayed hooked to hers while he climbed on top. His tip felt her dried up pussy and tried to push through. It didn't deter him from his mission. Slowly, he tried to work his way into her.

"Wait! I wasn't a good girl. I took too long of a break and played with myself instead of taking a nap. I'm sorry." The look on his face was more hurt than anger. "I'm really sorry, Sir."

"Then I guess we're leaving the collar on. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didn't want you to be mad at me." He sighed and got up from the bed. "Please don't punish me."

"I'm gonna have to, Lena. You deceived me." He started to search for what he needed. "Where is everything we bought?"

"Closet." She saw his rock hard dick go limp. She hit her forehead with a solid smack and sniffled. Another good moment, ruined.

"Get up." She did and looked down through watery eyes at her wrists being bound together. She tested the strength of the ties with a weak yank. Her arms were secured well. "Bend over the bed." Her torso fell over the top of the bed, and her arms stayed straight ahead of her. "Legs together." She felt the ties wrap around and constrict her ankles. Even with only her limbs in bondage, moving a few inches took strength and energy she did not have at the moment.

A few seconds later, she felt something lightly run over her ass. "Hopefully ten with the crop will teach you not to lie to me again."

"No..." The little tongue of leather at the end of the rod hit her in the middle of the right cheek. "Ow!" The next hit took her by surprise as it hit her in the exact spot again. Then again. She tried to lean to her right, a desperate signal to get him to strike her other side. But the crop snapped against her on the right but lower where the bottom met thigh.

"Ow..." she yelled and bawled. Each swat landed in either of the two places. "Please...stop..." But he only had one left which he sent to her left thigh. She yelped and stiffened at the unexpected blow.

She felt her ankles being released and soon after, his hands were under her hips prompting her to push her bottom up. She straightened her legs and leaned her body into the bed to lift herself a couple inches. He pressed his member against her slit. His tip felt her slipperiness and eased his way inside. An inch at a time, he pushed into her juicy cunt and moaned when he finally fit into her completely. He pumped into her slowly a couple of times, then pounded her. He dug his fingers in her hips and held on. He drowned out her cries of ecstasy with his grunting and panting, fucking her in the most primitive and masculine way.

His cock was at the perfect angle, and each thrust hit her spot causing a loud grunt to erupt through her clenched jaws. All her focus was on the buildup of her orgasm. She scrunched her face. Her muscles contracted. She nearly screamed. But the relief of the release was short lived. Another was building, and he was still going strong. His moans became whimpers. He jerked as he felt her pussy rapidly contracting around his shaft and exploded. Her legs went weak from the force of her second orgasm and from the weight of his body collapsing on top of her. He put his hands on her back for balance, but she was too shaky. She fell onto the bed; he caught himself before he landed on her.

When he caught his breath, he winced pulling out his extremely sensitive dick. Small drops of cum fell to her floor from her cunt, but she was too tired to notice or care. He stared at his bent over fiancée with a crimson, marked ass and a glob of cum dripping from her hole. He smiled and sat on the bed next to her. He untied her wrists and unbuckled her collar.

"Tomorrow, we'll continue," he said wearily. "Take your pills and join me in bed."

"Yes, Master...I mean...Keith."

When she came back to the bedroom, he was already asleep. She cuddled up next to him and noticed that her collar was placed neatly across her nightstand. She reached up and turned the light off. The annoying sexual thoughts that usually kept her awake at night were gone. For once, she found peace from her addiction.