Rehabilitating Lena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed deeply. "Lena...I mean, girl. Your Master is sorry that he abandoned you and didn't deal with you like he promised. I'm sorry, girl." Right then, he wanted her on his lap, holding her tight, whispering apologies and promises in her ear. He resisted that urge. He had to get angry. But when she crawled into his office with a belt in her mouth asking for punishment and forgiveness, he felt that she had redeemed herself.

He lowered himself and picked up the belt and blindfold. He set the belt on the desk and placed the blindfold over her eyes. She hung her head in deep remorse; she was ready to take the punishment.

"Over my desk." He helped her up and guided her to the edge. He swept off enough gadgets and papers to clear a space for her to rest her upper body but kept the lube that was still on his desk within reach. His hand pressed on her back. She didn't resist bending over. He folded the worn belt and stood behind her. He aimed, swung his arm back, and stalled.

In his mind, he yelled at himself to follow through. She needed it. But the leather slapped her ass weakly. Her head turned, lips slightly apart, about to question him. He couldn't find the will to punish her correctly. The next slap landed a bit harder, but she didn't jolt or cry out. She tried to think of an appropriate way to critique her Master's spanking technique. The next one had a bit of a sting.

"Oh!" she quietly cried, not in pain, but in surprise that her pussy had just moistened.

That cry got him hard. He struck her again. She moaned and raised her hips for more. He spanked her again, and again. He could her breathing speed up. He could tell she was holding back from screaming at him to fuck her. He hit her bright, pink ass five more times until he was moaning. He threw the belt aside and stripped. She stayed still, her ass on display.

His cock pressed against her as he debated which hole he was going to deposit into. She inched her bottom toward him, signaling her readiness.

"Remember that you're not allowed to come without my permission."

"Yes, Master," she said in a strained voice.

"Good. Keep that in mind," he said and opened the cap to the lube. To be cautious, he coated his dick with the lubricant thickly. He used his fingers to spread the cold lube around her hole.

"Umm..." she started to protest. She was unsure about anal; he never expressed an interest, and they never talked about it. But in secret, she was a little experienced with anal masturbation.

"Shh...just take it, girl." His willingness drowned the insecurities. She got extremely wet waiting for the feeling of him filling her ass up. He reached around her hips and played with her wetness. "Ready, girl?" he asked in a deep voice that turned her on more.

"Yes, Master."

He pushed away his negative feelings toward anal, about how unnatural and messy it was. He felt that he needed to prove that he would do anything for her, especially when he was soon to become her husband.

He started easing into his trembling fiancée. Back and forth, he pushed in a little more each time. His tip felt the tightness and the warmth.

But his cock wasn't getting in far, and soon her face contorted from pain more than pleasure.

He sighed. "I should have got you ready. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, Sir," she said with obvious disappointment.

"Get your plug." She smiled and dropped to the floor. She was still blind with a mess of lube sticking to her hole, but she didn't care and didn't ask for her sight back. She felt her way around, searching with her hands to find her way out. "Never mind, you're taking too long. Back over the desk." She obeyed as he retrieved the plug and quickly washed it in the bathroom sink. He searched the dresser drawers for her tightest panties and returned to the office. "Relax."

Her legs opened more as he smeared the lube on the plug. Carefully, he pushed the tip inside. With a little force, he got the widest point through. The rest slipped in easily.

"Oooo..." she moaned. The fit was perfect, and the sensation felt amazing. With a finger, he tapped the base. She reacted with a small cry.

"Put these on." He placed the silk panties, two sizes too small, on top of her hand. "Wear this for the next fifteen minutes. Do more chores. You may walk. And do not touch yourself." He removed the blindfold from her flushed face. "Go now."

"Yes, Sir," she said weakly and struggled to get the panties on without dislodging the plug. She almost waddled out the door, keeping a hand behind her in case it started to fall out. Trying not to walk funny or touch herself, she scrubbed the kitchen sink. All she could think about was her throbbing and aching pussy. She wanted him to do whatever it took to get her off. She would take it up the ass or in her pussy, or with his tongue lapping at her clit, or being fingered while being spanked hard into submission. She wanted it all. The cleaning barely distracted her. Every once in a while, she had to push the plug back into place. Every time felt good, but she whimpered as she had to hold back from stroking her clit.

She broke out in run when she heard, "Get in here, girl!" He pointed to the desk. She had time to briefly admire his naked body with a stiff cock waiting to jam itself into her. As she bent over, he slid the plug out. She heard the cap pop off the lube again, and soon felt his cock replace the plug that filled and stretched her. He settled inside her and gripped her sides, hands shaking as he held onto her. The urge to fuck her as hard as he could was strong, but he resisted and built a rhythm slowly. She breathed hard as each thrust sent her closer to orgasm.

"Play with yourself, now!" he snapped. Her hand went to her sopping cunt.

"Please, Sir..."

"Please what?"

"Please can I come, Sir?" she begged, almost whining.

He waited for a few very long seconds. "You may," he said through gritted teeth. An animal-like cry erupted from her as she released. It brought him closer, and he focused on his own ending. At the moment, he felt dirtier than ever and decided to end his missionary-position vanilla like ways. He pulled out in time and shot his seed all over her lower back. She jumped dramatically when she felt the wetness hit her.

"Go clean up, girl," he said with a laugh.

She winced as she fought to find a way to stop the cum from dripping onto the carpet. She put her hands behind her to catch it from falling. Realizing that he wasn't very clean either, he walked up behind her and scooped her up in his arms. She panicked and grabbed his neck; cum smeared all over him. He winced but continued to carry her to the bathroom. He started the water for the shower and kissed her. "Good girl." He rinsed his hands under the water, then took her collar off. "We'll continue your training later." Taking her hand, he led her into the warm spray of the shower.

12