Rehearsal Indeed

Story Info
When actors submit to onstage chemistry...
1.3k words
3.75
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Great job everyone, let's do notes." the director called.

'I just have to run to the loo." she said as she dashed out and up the stairs. She had to get away for a minute to try and calm herself down. Her "little crush" on the actor playing directly opposite her had grown in strength from week to week, not helped at all by the writing of the play, which included several steamy kissing scenes. It had reached the stage where she could barely look at him without picturing what it would be like to kiss her way down his naked body.

"Stop now!" she told herself sternly "you're a professional -- get it together." She splashed her face with cold water and made her way back to the rest of the cast as quickly as she could. It was to no avail, as soon as she walked in the room, she felt a distinct throb between her legs as she saw him. Trying to ignore it, she sat quietly and tried to concentrate on what her director was saying.

As soon as she could she leapt up and started making her way out, just wanting to get away before she said or did something stupid. "hey, come for a drink with us!" various people called out to her and she knew she had to spend some time with her fellow cast and crew before the show opened, in order to get to know them all better before they spent the next 6 months together every night, regardless of how she felt about him. Taking a deep breath, she walked into the theatre bar and ordered a large drink before joining the rest of her group in the corner. "Just my luck!" she thought to herself as she saw the only available seat was next to him. She sat down carefully with a brilliant smile and tried to avoid touching him -- she was scared it would prove to be her undoing.

The evening passed in a haze of talking and laughing and, as she realised whilst making her way slightly unsteadily to the bathroom, too much drinking. As they were all leaving the theatre, she realised with a start that she'd left her script in the rehearsal room, in the other block and, having told everyone where she was going and bidding them all goodbye, went to get it. "I'll come with you -- I want to check if I left my sunglasses there." he said. Trying her best not to blush and stumble they made their way over to the room. They made small talk until they were there and she quickly found her script and picked it up.

Turning around, she found him standing close behind her, startling her. "Have I done something to upset you? You've been avoiding me for days." He asked. "Oh, no of course not!" she replied "So then," he asked with that cheeky grin of his "what's the problem?" She felt the heat surge up her chest to her face as she stammered trying to think of something, anything to say. She fell silent as he looked at her and to her embarrassment, meeting his eyes caused her nipples to harden almost immediately -- a fact which did not go unnoticed by him. He reached out and put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her to him, his mouth descending gently onto hers.

At the first touch of his lips, her entire body trembled with a surge of lust and she put her arms around his neck, pulling herself in closer to him, wanting to feel him against her. As she tentatively parted his lips with her tongue, a gentle groan escaped his throat and he began to kiss her harder and deeper, his hands in her hair to hold her face close to him. She broke away, breathing raggedly. "We can't do this here, " he said "someone may come in. We need somewhere that locks and we are going to go there right now."

Grabbing her hand he pulled her urgently out of the room and upstairs to the bathrooms. He locked the door and turned to look at her. She leant back against the wall, trying to steady herself on legs that felt like jelly and he came over to her and pinned her there with his arms. He bent his head and began to kiss and gently bite his way up and down her neck as his hand came up, stroking her still hard nipple through her shirt. She whimpered softly, her back arching against him, trying to get more of her breast in his hand. His leg slipped between her thighs and he opened her legs, his hand moving down, lifting her skirt and stroking her hot, achy pussy through her panties. His mouth met hers again, hungrily, desperate and with a jolt she realised she was close to cumming.

She pushed him away and dropped to her knees in front of him, wanting his hard cock in her mouth right away. She snapped open his trousers and pulled them down with his underwear, his dick springing free to rest against his belly, throbbing gently. With a hum of appreciation, she leant forward and ran her tongue round the head of his penis and slowly down and up the shaft before taking him totally in her mouth. She pumped her hand up and down his length, swirling her tongue around and around the head, occasionally pausing to tease the sensitive underneath with the tip of her tongue. His hands gripped her hair and he started moaning with delight, sending red hot sparks directly into her cunt. As she got more and more involved in her task she began moving faster and faster, enjoying the feeling of his cock throbbing against the roof of her mouth.

Abruptly, he pulled her to her feet, his eyes glazed over, panting and roughly turned her and pushed her against the wall. He lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties down and she bent over in anticipation of what was to come. Holding her open with one hand, he guided himself into her hot, tight pussy with a noise that was almost a growl. She gasped in pleasure as his whole length went into her and they stood like that for a moment, savouring the feel of each other. His hands went to her hips and gripping her tightly, he began to slowly move in and out of her, pulling almost right out and pushing his whole length back in again. His rhythm picked up slowly and he slid one hand around to her sensitive clit, rubbing it in tempo with his fucking. Gasping and squeaking, she came, her cunt spasming around him like a milking machine. His hands went back to grip her hips as he furiously pounded into her until with a shudder he came, his cock jumping against the confines of her. They stayed in that position, while they recovered their equilibrium and breath before his now soft and sated cock slipped out of her. She turned to look at him and, without warning, started to giggle with sheer delight. After a moment of surprise he started laughing too and they cleaned themselves up, occasionally breaking into fresh bouts of giggling.

They made their way down the stairs to the car park once they had regained their composure and before they walked out the door, he pulled her into him and kissed her lingerly, his finger tips running down her back. "See you tomorrow." he said with a wink as he left her. She dreamily got in her car and drove home, thinking to herself that it certainly looked like being a fun show indeed...