Reid and Morgan Pt. 01

Story Info
The two agents take comfort in each other.
2.2k words
4.57
8.7k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer Reid sat on the nondescript bed with his head in his hands, staring through his palms at the ugly, patterned carpet. The case had been one of the bad ones, really really bad. One of the ones with little kids. He shuddered at the memory of what the unsub had been doing to their helpless little bodies and began to cry softly as he lost the battle to keep the images from his mind's eye. It seemed like he sat for hours, cursing his incredible memory which forced him to relive every word of the coroner's reports and see the photographs over and over, crying quietly and letting his tears fall into the hideous carpet.

A soft knock came at the door and he ignored it, it would only be JJ or Emily, checking up on him as usual. Treating him like a baby as usual. The knock was repeated, more insistently this time, and a rich voice called, "Reid? C'mon man, I know you're up. Your light is on. Open the door, pretty boy."

Sighing, Reid stood and walked the few paces to the door in the full knowledge that the man in the corridor would give him no peace until he did. The door unlocked with a soft snick and he pulled it open, looking into the concerned face of Derek Morgan. He could feel his face flushing red with shame as the older man scanned his face and noted the swollen eyes and tear-stained skin.

"I'm fine, Morgan. Leave me alone." he said quietly, turning to close the door, but a strong hand caught the edge and held it open.

"No. You're not fine, Reid. What we just saw was messed up. You shouldn't be fine. It's ok, it was really fucking bad." The tone was gentle and Reid could feel himself softening, letting go of the door and allowing Morgan to open it fully. He took a step to the side to allow the muscular man into the room and started as he was pulled into a rib-crushing hug.

Morgan was one of the very few people he would allow to hug him like that and after a moment he relaxed, letting his stiff muscles relax against the hard body and feeling a burning in his throat as he began to cry again. His face was buried in Morgan's shoulder as he sobbed, soaking the material of his friend's shirt, his thin frame heaving.

Derek Morgan stood holding the young man close with one hand making soothing circles between his shoulder blades, feeling the sharp outlines of Reid's skeleton through his thin jumper. He lifted his other hand to stroke the tousled hair, brushing the silky strands with his fingers. He hated to see his friend like this, hated the way the genius's eyes would be deep hollows in the morning from lack of sleep after a night of torment.

When the worst of the shaking had subsided, Morgan unwrapped his arms from around the lithe body and took one of the slim, pale hands that hung limply by Spencer's side. Gently but firmly he guided him over to the bed, pushing the thin shoulder a little to lay the man down on the bed. Tenderly, he pulled the covers over Reid and made sure that he was snuggled deeply into the sheets before turning to take his leave.

"Get some sleep, pretty boy. It'll all seem better in the morning. Promise."

"Morgan, wait." A shy voice said, "Stay with me? I don't want to be alone. I... I'm scared."

Wordlessly, Morgan turned and removed his boots and jeans so that he was wearing only a t-shirt and boxers. He turned out the light and slid under the duvet, letting the dark and the warmth envelop him. He was surprised when he felt Spencer's body turn until it was fitted neatly into his side but he put out one muscular arm so that the man could nestle closer, pillowing his head in Morgan's chest and sighing contentedly. Fingertips traced his hard abs as a slim arm snaked around him, hugging him tightly.

Reid was blissful, he misery and fear completely forgotten in the haze caused by have the gorgeous SSA Morgan in his bed and holding him close. He was completely stunned by his own boldness in asking him to stay at all, let alone cuddling up to him in the dark like a love-sick girl. In his wildest fantasies this would be the part where Morgan would gently lift his chin and kiss him but he knew better than to hope for that. Notorious ladies man Derek Morgan was not going to be swayed by a skinny little geek like him. But that didn't stop him from enjoying their proximity now and breathing deeply of the musky, masculine scent of his secret crush.

Conflicting emotions raced around Morgan's head, paralysing him with indecision. This was Reid, the man he thought of as a younger brother and protected every day. Reid, whom he worked with and who looked up to him. So why then was his heart beating faster? He didn't like men, not like that anyway, but he could feel heat under his skin and his own breathing was ragged in his ears. Hesitantly he lifted his free hand and put it around the other man, returning the hug. His reward was an audible sigh of pleasure which nearly undid his self-control and the feeling of Reid pressing closer against him.

"I should stop," he thought, "I should get out of this bed and go back to my own room. Now. Before I make this worse." But he didn't. Instead he felt his hand caressing the side of the slim body next to him, stroking down the length of his colleague's form to his hip. He stayed still for a heartbeat and then felt the body move as Reid shifted slightly. All of a sudden instead of sharp hip bone he could feel a tight arse under his fingers. Reid was spare to the point of skinnyness so there wasn't much of an arse to feel but Morgan still felt his breath catch in his throat. He lay impossibly still, waiting.

Reid was in agony. He couldn't believe he had been so reckless, so impulsive. Now Morgan was completely tense, probably disgusted at what was happening but too polite, too kind, to pull away. The hard muscles of his body were tight and he was barely breathing, perhaps fearing that if he moved Reid would do something else. Oh but the big hand was warm and it felt perfect on his behind. Involuntarily, Reid hummed low in his throat.

"C'mon, pretty boy. What're you trying to do to me?" Morgan thought desperately as he heard the unmistakable sound of arousal. Experimentally he tightened his fingers, gripping the minimal flesh of Reid's arse. The tension in the room was electric and the dark was making him forget himself. He could feel himself getting hard, his cock straining against the thin cotton of his boxers, as another gratifying hum came from his friend. Throwing caution to the wind, Morgan squeezed again and pressed his lips to the top of Reid's head. Where he had expected to feel hair he instead found eager lips which met his own hungrily. They kissed passionately and he was surprised at the urgency of Reid's mouth.

The kiss deepened and Morgan felt himself running his tongue over Reid's lower lip, tasting the mint of his toothpaste there. The soft lips parted for him and he probed the warm mouth, delighting in the sensation of Reid's thin, pointed tongue coming to meet his. Slim fingers were tracing the lines of his stomach muscles and he lost himself completely in the sensations, silencing the voice which protested that they worked together and needed to end this.

The long fingers were exploring his body, investigating the firm contours of his frame and so he allowed himself to do the same. Under his hand, Reid's body became pliant and yielding, a complete contrast to his usual controlled manner. Frustratingly he was still fully clothed but Morgan slid a hand up the back of the shirt, feeling the smooth skin of his back and tracing the bumps of his spine.

Still revelling in his first kiss and emboldened by the hand under his clothes, Reid let his hand drift lower until it passed the elastic of Morgan's boxers and he felt the thick, stiff cock under them. He broke their kiss to moan loudly, surprising himself with the raw, animalistic sounds of desire he made. His own member was standing at full attention and he twisted until it was pressing into Morgan's thigh. It was all he could do not to rut against the bigger man as he massaged the hard bulge of Morgan's manhood, biting his own lower lip to keep himself quiet. He felt a tug at his waistband and obediently lifted his hips for his friend to pull down his trousers before he impatiently kicked then off. A warm, strong hand wrapped around his cock and wet lips captured his in a kiss which smothered his cries.

Morgan was torn between continuing to stroke the prick in his hand or to remove his own clothing. Practicality won in the end and he pulled away, undressing feverishly before dragging Reid's shirt over his head so that they both lay, naked and panting, facing one another in the bed. Quickly he put both of his hands on Reid's shoulders and pushed him down onto his back, climbing on top of him and kissing him forcefully. Morgan had to lift himself up slightly to fit a hand between their bodies and Spencer groaned with disappointment. It soon turned to a gasp of lust as Morgan's finger found his tight arse hole and began massaging it, however.

"Mmmm. Oh yes that feels good." Reid panted as he spread his legs apart to allow Morgan better access. "Don't stop... Don't stop."

Morgan had no intention of stopping, not now that he was damned anyway. He pressed his finger into the waiting hole and felt the man underneath him writhe with pleasure.

"That's it, pretty boy. Oh God, you're so tight. Oh... fuck. You're gonna feel so tight on my cock." He groaned.

"Mmmmm, yes. Oh Morgan, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you in me. Please..." Reid begged, bucking his hips and opening his legs invitingly. He didn't have to wait long. The thick head of Morgan's cock was pressing against his arse and the wonderful sensation of his finger was pulling out. Slowly and carefully the round tip was being forced inside of him, stretching him and filling him up. It was painful but he was so lost in pleasure that he barely felt it, crossing his ankles behind Morgan's back to try to pull him closer.

"Say my name, Reid. I wanna hear you say it."

Reid threw his head back and cried out, "Derek... please... Derek."

The cry stripped away Morgan's remaining control and he began thrusting, slamming his massive cock into the beautiful man below him. The feeling of Reid's tight muscles around him was like nothing he had ever felt. He ran his hand over the hairless chest, slick with sweat, and paused to pinch at one of the nipples, eliciting a moan which spurred him on further. He increased the pace, keeping up a steady rhythm and dipped his head to lick and suck at the sensitive skin of Spencer's neck. He could smell the subtle scent of soap and shaving foam on the man's skin and it drove him wild with desire, desperate to possess every inch of his friend in the most carnal way possible.

Spencer was almost at the edge, the overwhelming closeness of the man he had fantasised about for so long was intoxicating and he was fighting to remain in control of himself. The sensation of being fucked like this was better than he could ever have imagined and Morgan was hitting his prostate with every thrust, making him whimper and arch up into the cock that was filling him so completely. He could almost picture how they must look, locked together, and the thought made him spasm as his orgasm overtook him. His cum splattered their bellies and he screamed in ecstasy as the feeling made the powerful man thrust deeper and deeper into him.

"Oh yes... I love your cock, Derek. I love you fucking me. I want to feel you cum in me. I want it... So bad... Please..." He shuddered. He knew he was acting like a wanton slut, begging for Morgan's cum, and it was the most arousing thought he had ever had.

Hearing Reid pleading for him, hearing his name moaned and gasped and feeling the warm cum drying on his stomach was too much for Morgan. He gripped Reid's hips, pulling him down onto his dick, and shot his heavy load deep into the slender body.

Exhausted, they lay together in a tangle of limbs, sweat soaked bodies sticking together. Sated, they were content to stay as they were and fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.