Reid and Morgan Pt. 02

Story Info
Reid reveals a secret and Morgan gets a blowjob.
2k words
4.71
9k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning they woke up early, anxious to avoid the rest of the team seeing Morgan going back to his own room to shower and dress. Reid tried not to let his disappointment show as the muscular man tugged his clothes on hurriedly and slipped out of the room. They had agreed to talk about things "later" but to Spencer it felt an awful lot like being abandoned.

The ride back to Virginia on the jet was uneventful, everybody was subdued so it wasn't obvious that the pair were hardly speaking to one another. As they left the airstrip Morgan turned to him, an easy, familiar smile on his lips.

"Hey pretty boy, need a ride home?"

Reid felt his heart do a complicated flipping motion in his chest and merely nodded, not quite trusting the words his brain might supply if he opened his mouth, following Morgan over to his car. The idea of being alone with Morgan again terrified him but he decided that it would be better to get this over with sooner rather than later. He knew what was going to happen, of course, Morgan wasn't gay and so it was going to be awkward and they were going to agree to forget that it had ever happened.

They drove back to his apartment in tense silence and climbed the stairs without a word. Reid could feel his palms sweating and he fumbled with his keys, babbling something about coffee and would Derek like one? The coffee pot was agonisingly slow and he found himself tapping his long fingers on the counter to fill the silence until he was able to pour two mugs of steaming liquid and gesture helplessly towards the sofa.

Before Morgan had even fully sat down he heard himself say, in a rush, "I know you regret what happened. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done it and I won't pressure you like that again. But I'm not sorry you were my first." He stared defiantly into his coffee and waited for Morgan to speak. It sounded as if the big man was crying... He was making a kind of choking, gasping noise. Was he really that ashamed of what had happened? Surely sex with him couldn't have been that bad? Then the sound grew louder and he realised that Derek wasn't crying, he was laughing. Laughing so hard that he sounded as if he might crack in two. Reid's face burned scarlet.

"Pressured me? Oh God, Reid! I thought I forced you into it... I thought you must think I was some kind of fucking predator! Fucking hell... You had me really worried there!"

Reid looked up, confused. "What? But you're not..."

"Gay? Naw, pretty boy. I like a bit if variety is all."

"But... But you never said anything?"

Morgan shrugged, "I'm a black man from Chicago, it's not something I ever really talk about."

Reid was so relieved that he felt boneless, as if he was at risk of collapsing onto the floor at any moment. Before he could fall, however, Morgan had set down his coffee cup and was pulling him into a tight embrace. He squirmed a little, feeling crushed, and then sank into the strong arms.

"Wait a minute... Reid?" Morgan sounded concerned, "Did you say that I was your first?"

Then it was Spencer's turn to laugh, his thin frame shaking with mirth in Morgan's arms. "That's what you're thinking about right now? Yes, Derek Morgan, last night you took my virginity. I told you, I'm glad it was you. I trust you."

Morgan swallowed, "Fuck. I mean... I'm honoured and all but... Shit. I should'a made it special for you, baby boy."

The pet name made Reid smile, "if I'd told you, would you have still done what you did? Or would you have held back, treated me like breakable china?"

There was no answer and so Morgan didn't even try, instead he gave the genius a tender kiss on the mouth and held him close. They stayed like that for some time, enjoying the heat and the contact, before breaking apart.

"So... Are we gonna try... This?" said Morgan, gesturing vaguely at the two of them.

"If that's what you want," Reid smiled, "but if we're going to try us then I want to share something with you... Something I've never shared with anyone." He turned and began scribbling on a scrap of paper, "Meet me here on Friday night, about 11. Wear something... tight."

------------------

Friday night arrived and Morgan was stood on the pavement outside the address Reid had given him the address to. It looked like an abandoned warehouse but there were plenty of people queuing up to go inside and dance music was playing loudly from deep within. He was feeling more than a little self conscious in black jeans and a red silk shirt, the outfit certainly qualified as "tight" by anyone's standards but he was attracting a lot of attention from the queue. Men and women alike were openly eyeing his sculpted torso where the thin material clung to him, some even licking their lips lasciviously.

He finally screwed up his courage and walked over the the tree-trunk of a man on the door, mumbling that Spencer had sent him when the dude turned his huge head to look him up and down. The man's face broke into a grin and he went to wave Morgan through.

"Any friend of Spencer's... Damn, boy. I hope you brought a stick to beat 'em off with." He chuckled.

Morgan ducked into the club and felt the world go fucking crazy around him. The music was pounding through his head and the air was filled with dry ice and flashing lights bouncing off of the bare, brick walls. He pushed his was through the sweaty, gyrating crowd and headed for the bar, looking out for Spencer all the while. The doctor was tall and should be easy to spot but he could see no sign of him in the crush of bodies. When he reached the bar he ordered a beer and returned to scanning the room, still a little non-plussed that Reid would bring him to a club, let alone a super trendy place which he had never even heard of. He sipped his beer distractedly, enjoying the coolness against the muggy air. And then he saw Spencer.

Dr Spencer Reid, awkward, shy genius, was right in the middle of the dancefloor and surrounded by people. His body was moving in a sensual rhythm, hips swaying and wavy hair tossing in time to the bass. Where he was normally ungainly, all legs and elbows, he was now graceful. His skinny body was lithe and captivating, giving him an otherworldly aspect amongst the heaving press. Instead of his usual cords and knitted waistcoat he was wearing a skin-tight dress of black lace which hugged his body and showed off the subtle curve of his arse. On his feet were red patent heels which showed of his long, slim legs to perfection.

Beer forgotten, Morgan made his way through the smoke and crowds until he was within touching distance of Reid. Up close he could see that the man's face was made up with sultry, smoky eyes and a ruby red lipstick which contrasted beautifully with his pale skin. He could feel his mouth hanging open in surprise and before he really knew what he was doing he had reached forwards and placed his hands on Reid's waist, pressing his body along the length of him and joining the hypnotic dance.

"You're so gorgeous, baby boy." He breathed into Spencer's ear before moving his lips to the long pale neck and kissing it gently.

Reid writhed and spun, arching his back so that his pert bottom pressed against Morgan's crotch in a way that sent the older man's head reeling. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and the urgent heat of the hands on his waist. He had never felt quite so alive.

Turning, he placed a hand on the side of Derek's face, feeling the rough stubble, and gazed into his eyes. The pupils were wide, almost no chocolate brown left around the edges. He stroked his free hand up a thick, silk-clad bicep and then wrapped it around the back of the man's neck to pull him closer. They kissed, softly at first and then harder, surrounded by jubilant clubbers on all sides. When he pulled away he knew that his face was flushed but he didn't care, he was so aroused it was all he could do not to wrap his legs around Morgan right there. He leaned on again, past the tempting lips, and nibbled on an earlobe.

"Your place or mine?" He whispered.

------------------

They fell through Morgan's front door, half crazed with lust from the short drive and the eager glances they had been throwing one another on the way. Morgan had nearly crashed his car twice, hardly able to keep his eyes off of the lace tops of Reid's stockings which were revealed when he sat down. His cock felt as if it could drill through steel plate and it was all he could do to drag the two of them into the lounge and down on the sofa.

Their passionate kisses had tousled Reid's thick hair into a sexy disarray that looked utterly delicious. His long, slender fingers were hastily unbuttoning Derek's shirt and then he was trailing his lips down the hard muscles, already working on the belt and flies as he went. Derek lifted his hips for his friend to pull off his jeans and felt his cock jump up as the tight fabric was pulled away. The gasp of pleasure that Reid gave at the sight of his erection was nearly enough to make him cum right there and then and he exhaled forcefully as he felt a hand grip him. Hazel eyes met his and a mischievous grin tugged at the edges of the other man's mouth and he lowered it, agonisingly slowly, until Morgan could feel hit breath on his sensitive skin. A pointed pink tongue flicked out to lick the bead of pre-cum from his dick and then the heat and wetness of Reid's mouth enveloped him.

He watched, utterly captivated by the sight of Reid's head moving in his lap as the slim man knelt on the floor, still wearing that amazing dress. When Spencer looked up again he could see that the red lipstick has smudged slightly onto one cheek as the deep red lips wrapped around his cock.

Spencer knew it too, turned on by the slutty way he was sucking Morgan's thick shaft. He exaggerated the motions, gazing into the deep eyes above him as he licked and sucked the glorious member. His own cock was almost painful as he imagined how he must look, down on his knees shamelessly blowing his best friend with the lipstick he had chosen specially smeared across his face. The thought made him moan, sending deep vibrations through Derek's cock and up his spine in waves of pleasure.

Reid lifted his head, keeping the rhythm going with one hand as he begged, "please, Derek... Please... I need your cum. Cum for me Derek... Need to taste you..."

The pleading voice sent Morgan over the edge and he grabbed the back of Spencer's head, pushing him back down onto his cock as he erupted. He orgasm completely shattered him, lasting longer than he would have thought possible and filling the younger man's mouth completely as he swallowed hungrily. Once he was spent, Morgan lifted his new lover up to join him on the sofa, setting him on his lap and kissing the swollen lips passionately. He could taste his own cum in Reid's mouth, hot and salty, and it excited him. Everything about Reid excited him.

"How'd you get so good at sucking cock, baby boy?" He asked when he had enough breath to speak.

Reid looked bashful. "I read a lot."