Reid's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Stuck on the underground.
3.4k words
4.54
33.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers

Continuing this short story series, although this does follow on from the first two chapters, it can be read as a separate story.

I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to leave any feedback.

#############

"Finally!" Reid thought as the meeting finished. He had only spoken for about 20 minutes of the nearly 5 hour meeting. Although it had not all been boredom. A smile spread across his lips as he remembered the 'break' for lunch, in which he and the clients' financial advisor, a slim blond called Ursula had fooled around in the toilets. Then, after lunch he had fucked the work experience girl, Emma's brains out in the kitchen.

At 22 the thought of covering both Ursula, an older woman, and Emma, a young tight 18 year old, with his hot, thick cum made his hormones race. At 5ft 10 and quite slim, he wasn't the biggest of blokes, but the sheer volume of cum he seemed to be producing surprised, and even worried him slightly.

The girls however, had seemed to love it. And he had to admit, seeing a girl stuffed with and covered in cum was a big turn on for him. Saying his good byes he shook Ursula's and Emma's hands. Emma knew about him and Ursula, whereas Ursula was none-the-wiser, but had suspicions due to the looks on their faces when they rejoined the meeting.

Once he was outside, Reid took a breath of fresh air. It was early afternoon. His flat was only 10 minutes away, and his office 20. Really he just wanted to go home, but he thought better of it and decided to head to the underground station that would take him to his office. It should only have been a 20 minute journey, but things never seem to go to plan...

He had just got on the train, only one other person was in his carriage when it pulled into the first tunnel and stopped. The driver's voice came over the intercom and informed them that a problem with the train up ahead meant they would be stuck there for the foreseeable future.

"Perfect!" shouted Reid, to no one in particular. "I knew I should have gone straight home!" Then he remembered that there was someone else in the carriage with him and turned to apologise for his outburst. It was a woman and before she said anything she came over and sat opposite Reid.

"Don't worry, I'm pissed off too." She smiled. "I'm meant to be going on a date tonight, I get all dressed up and now this. The guy is gonna think I've stood him up. It's a bitch cos I REALLY needed to get la-" she cut herself off, blushing terribly. Reid pretended not to notice, but he knew she was going to say 'laid' and he felt his cock twitch at the thought.

He tried not to make it obvious that he was checking her out, but it was hard not to. She certainly had dressed up for this guy. She was wearing a figure hugging strapless, black dress which stopped mid-thigh and had a slit up her right leg, revealing pretty much everything up to her hip. And what a figure! Reid guessed she was only a few inches shorter than him, with large full breasts which seemed to be fighting to get out of her dress with each breath.

Her body was slim and her legs long and toned. Her hair was a long, curly and dark brown, a big contrast to Reid's short straight blond. She had knee length black boots on too, which for some reason turned Reid on a lot. Maybe it was the fact that the only part of her legs he could see were a bit of her left thigh and almost all of her right through the slit in her dress.

Dressed in just a shirt and trousers from his meeting, Reid felt underdressed looking at this woman. He placed her age at about 24, her dark brown eyes gazing at him softly.

"My name is Reid." Reid said, holding out his hand.

"Charmed." Smiled the girl, "my name is Becky." To take his hand Becky had to lean forward slightly, which welcomed Reid to a view of her deep cleavage. His balls began to swell and his cock grow.

"You've already had two women today, what's wrong with you??" he shouted to himself. As Becky sat up she tugged her slipping dress up around her large, soft breasts. Reid noticed how it slipped down almost instantly once again. With nothing else to do, they made small talk for a while, all the time Reid was drooling over Becky's figure.

"Is it me or is it getting hot in here?" Reid asked. Standing up, he un-tucked his shirt and flapped it about a little, completely forgetting how much his hardening cock showed through his trousers.

Becky couldn't help but stare. She had been checking Reid out while they were chatting and the familiar feeling of want and arousal was brewing inside her as her mind wandered to all the things she had planned to do with her date that night. Then, as she watched Reid pull his shirt out of his trousers she spotted the obscenely huge bulge between his legs.

"Y-yeah, I guess it is getting a bit warm." She stammered as her eyes were glued to Reid's crotch. She crossed her legs, flashing Reid even more thigh than before. She was definitely hotting up now. Reid's hormones were getting the best of him once again and he knew he had to have Becky. Or at least get his hands on her large breasts.

Becky knew that she had missed her date now. She was very disappointed as she really needed sex. Studying for her PhD meant little social life and as such she was going through a 3 month dry patch. Not that long normally, but Becky was known as a bit of a sex freak. She loved it, and did everything and anything as often as she could normally. Right now she was doing everything she could to not jump this stranger right there and then.

Their conversation turned to Becky's date. It turned out it was a blind date, set up by one of her friends because she felt sorry for Becky, knowing how bad her urges could get.

"Well with how good you look right now, let's hope he's not actually blind hey?" Reid joked. Becky saw this as her chance and stood up in front of Reid, a guy she had only known for 10 minutes, yet still a guy she wanted to fuck hard. Running her hands down her dress, smoothing it out, Becky turned from side to side.

"So you think this dress looks good yeah?"

Reid was gobsmacked. As she smoothed the dress down it pulled slightly lower over her large breasts, it now barely covering half of the round, globes. And the dress was certainly tight fitting. Hugging every sexy curve and not only making his mouth water, but his cock was rising rapidly to full size.

Becky continued her show, "the only problem is, I can't wear a bra with it and when I bend over like this," she leaned over right in front of Reid, "You can see right down the top!"

She was certainly right! And when she stood back up again Reid noticed how nearly all of Becky's breasts were popping free from her dress. He stood up too, right in front of her, he couldn't stop himself. Before he knew it his hands were raised and going straight for Becky's rack.

She didn't stop him, moreover she wondered how he had restrained himself for so long. Reid filled his hands with Becky's large breasts, grabbing them through her dress. Squeezing softly and massaging them it wasn't long until they were both free from the confines of her clothes.

Once free, Reid let go and admired them for a second. They hardly had any sag for their size and her nipples were small round tips, already hard, making Becky's breasts seem even bigger. As he groped them again he noticed how they spilled out of his large hands and he went to work on kissing any flesh that he couldn't hold.

Reid could feel Becky's hard nipples pressing into his palms as he kneaded her soft, yet firm orbs. Becky's heart was already racing. He might have been a stranger, but this guy knew what he was doing! She gasped when he squeezed her breasts together and sucked both nipples into his mouth at once. It was hard to concentrate as he started to flick her erect buds with his tongue, but she managed to open his shirt and undo his trousers. When his throbbing manhood was free it sprang up with immense force and prodded Becky in her stomach.

"Fuck me, that monster is huge!" she squealed in a lust filled voice. She pushed Reid away from her just long enough to sit down on the seat. Grabbing his erect cock in her hands she pulled him in and engulfed half of it in one go! Reid almost blew his load right then when he felt Becky's hot wet mouth surround his cock. It had taken the other girls a while to get used to his size before they could swallow that much.

Becky had had some big cocks in her time, but this one was not only long, but very thick. Even so, she tried her hardest to swallow down as much as she could. She relaxed her muscles and deep throated him until her nose was just brushing his pubic hair, then had to pull away suddenly before she gagged.

Leaving a long thick trail of saliva oozing off his cock, Becky went back to sucking as much as she could while wanking the rest of his thick, throbbing shaft. Reid reached down to grope her fantastic breasts again. He did love a nice pair of hand-filling breasts, and Becky had that and more! Looking down he saw that the slit in her dress had risen up and now her whole right leg was exposed.

Becky caught him looking, a sexy smile spreading on her stretched lips. Pulling off Reid's cock she decided to give him more of a view.

"You like my legs huh?" she winked standing up as she pushed Reid back to sit on the chair behind him. "See the only problem with this dress isn't the fact I can't wear a bra," saying this she massaged her own breasts, "It's that it hugs my figure ALL the way down. See?" She turned on the spot, showing Reid another view of her slim waist spilling out into her curvaceous hips and round ass.

"How is that a problem?" Reid asked, stroking his cock gently at the view and winking at her. Becky turned back and pouted.

"Well I hate visible panty lines so..." and instead of finishing her sentence, Becky bent over the chair she had been sitting on, keeping her legs straight. Her short dress rode up her smooth thighs easily until half her pert, round buttocks were on display. Reid's mouth dropped, she wasn't wearing ANY underwear for her date!

He didn't waste another second, he jumped up behind her, grabbing her dress in his hands and pulling it up the rest of the way. It was now wrapped around her slim waist, covering very little. Becky let out a low growl when Reid smacked her playfully across her ass. He didn't know it, but getting spanked made her wetter than ever! and right now she was dripping.

Reid noticed Becky's reaction to his smack and did it again, a little harder. Becky couldn't contain her moans of pleasure and Reid spanked her again and again. With one hand he stroked up her inner thigh and was shocked to feel it was wet. Her pussy was literally dripping down her thighs. Leaning forward he squeezed her hanging breasts, tweaking her nipples, as his other hand stroked her soaked pussy.

He could already smell her arousal and easily slipped two fingers deep inside her. Becky let out a cry of "Oh Shit that feels good!" and pushed her pussy back onto Reid's hand. Groping and massaging her large swinging breasts in turn and finger fucking her hot, wet pussy, Reid brought Becky closer and closer to orgasm.

It wasn't just the pleasurable feelings from Reid's hands that sped up her excitement, but the fact that he was a complete stranger, and that they were on an underground train which could move to the next station at any moment! Focusing on the two fingers swirling around inside her, hitting her g-spot, Becky couldn't hold off her orgasm any longer.

"I'm cumming, I'M CUMMMMMMMMIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!" she screamed as her whole body tensed. Reid felt her pussy tighten around his fingers just as his hand was covered by a hot, sticky flow of cum. Becky's juices streamed out of her used pussy and she was panting heavily, shaking as her orgasm raced through her entire body.

Standing up a little, Becky saw her reflection in the glass window. She felt like such a cheap slut, but she didn't care, she needed that cum and now she needed more. Looking over her shoulder she saw Reid, a big smile on his face.

"If you don't stick that monster inside me I'll bite it off!" she growled. Reid gripped the base of his cock and held it at the entrance to this stranger's pussy. She looked amazingly hot and with one long powerful stroke he buried himself inside her, his heavy balls slapping against her legs.

Becky thought she had been split in two when Reid's long, thick rod rammed into her. She felt him grab her hips as he started thrusting in and out, in and out, seemingly going deeper with each thrust. Reid was in heaven, Becky's pussy surrounded his pulsating shaft, heating it up and lubricating it with her juices. Holding her full hips in his large hands he fucked her hard from behind for all he was worth!

Becky could feel Reid's balls slapping against her with each thrust sometimes reaching her clit just as she was filled to capacity with hot, throbbing meat. She had never felt so full and could tell another orgasm wasn't far off. Then Reid did something that set her off early.

SMACK!

His hand came down on her ass again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OH FUCK YES!" Becky screamed for anyone on the rest of the train to hear as another orgasm flowed through her body. Reid felt Becky's entire body begin to shake just as his still thrusting cock and heavy balls were covered in her hot, wet juices. Still slowly pumping himself in and out of her used pussy, Reid began to knead her superb round buttocks.

Gripping one in each hand as he groped his thumbs slid closer and closer between them until one of them was resting right on top of her puckered ass hole. It was just the height of the erotic situation that gave him the guts to try, and before he knew it he was easing his thumb inside Becky's ass.

Just when Becky didn't think she could feel more full she felt Reid penetrate her tiny ass with his thumb. She was still on a high from her cum and didn't want to stop him. She had had a guy tongue fuck her ass before, but never anything more and once Reid's thumb was totally embedded she decided to try something more.

"Hell I'm never going to see this guy again, why not act like a total slut while I have the chance?" she thought to herself. Looking back at Reid she growled softly. At first Reid thought she was going to call him a pervert or something for fucking her ass with his thumb, but what she actually said was far better,

"Please," she begged, "please fuck my ass with your cock, I NEED it!"

Reid was taken aback, but only for a second. Pulling out his now well lubricated cock he aimed it at Becky's tight ass. As he pulled out his thumb he replaced it with the fat, round head of his dick and eased it in.

"Oh Jesus!" they both cried at the same time, Becky as she felt like she was being truly torn apart, Reid as his cock was squeezed by the tightest hole it had ever been in. Becky's hand went immediately to her pussy, stroking her clit as the sensation of her ass being stuffed by Reid's monster turned her on beyond belief! Reid was easing his cock in slowly in one long stroke, but the tightness of Becky's hole was fast bringing him close to orgasm.

When he was barely half way in Becky surprised them both by trying to straighten up as yet another orgasm coursed through her. She pulled her hand away from her pussy just as a torrent of juices flowed out and down her legs. The extra pressure on Reid's cock was too much and with a loud grunt he unloaded his balls deep within Becky's ass.

"Oh Shit, you cum like a horse!" Becky cried as she felt her ass rapidly filling up with hot, thick cum. Reid's pulsating penis was forced out of her tight ass as it was still pumping away. A huge, long spurt erupted from his cock and landed on her back, stretching from her butt to her neck. Conscious of the lack of cleaning facilities for Becky, Reid did the only thing he could think of at the time and slammed his dick back into her pussy.

Becky screamed like a woman possessed with pleasure as she now felt her pussy filling up with about a gallon of cum. Reid didn't know what was making him cum so much but when he saw his thick, white semen leaking out of Becky's pussy he knew he had one or two squirts left. He told Becky this and she immediately spun around, taking Reid's throbbing shaft in her mouth.

She almost gagged as the last two powerful shots went straight down her throat. Finally Reid felt his balls empty out and Becky sucked him dry of the last few drops. When she was done she looked up at him.

"Do you always cum that much?" Reid had to sit down.

"It's only a recent thing." He replied. Wondering too why he had suddenly started to produce so much. He decided he should go see a doctor about it. Becky stood up in front of him just as the train began to move again.

"Oh shit!" she cried as she felt the huge amount of cum leaking from her pussy and ass down her legs. "What am I going to do?" Reid gave her his boxers and she mopped up as much as she could before they both got dressed. Becky's dress clung to her body all the more now there was a load of their cum sticking it to her curvy, sexy body. Reid knew he would never see this girl again, but he wished he could.

Neither really knew what to say when the train came to the next stop. Reid got off to go back home, it was too late to go back to the office now. Becky continued on to see if her date had hung around. Just as he was about to leave, Becky kissed Reid full on the lips, mashing her tongue into his mouth. Reid returned the kiss and smiled.

It was already getting dark when he got home. Rain clouds were covering the sky. A headache was starting. He had been getting them a lot recently. He took one of his new herbal headache tablets, washed down with his favourite drink of diet coke and walked to his shower. On the way he passed the window that looked out at the house behind his flat.

The family that lived there, a married couple and their two young kids were nice enough, but the wife was a bit of a busy body. He could hear her moaning at her kids again as he got into the shower. Wondering how after nearly a year long dry patch he had managed to fool around with three different strangers on the same day. Looking down he also noticed his balls were already getting quite full and heavy...

Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers