Reigniting On Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon someone came over and begun to chat with her. This guy, wearing a white pirate outfit with a long black captain's Coat, wasn't as boorish or as obvious as Johnny, but at the same time she felt he had come over only because of the outfit she was wearing. Soon another man came by and started staring at what was on that end of the table. Then a third showed up, this one joined in the conversation she was having with the first guy. Some of those who gathered, seemed to just want to be around her while others, even two married men, wanted to chat with her. At one point she went around the table to get something to drink and another man offered to get it for her. They had two punch fountains going. One was an alcoholic something or another while was nonalcoholic. This fourth guy was dressed like Lawrence of Arabia, in a very rich looking colorful outfit.

The colors matched his eyes just right. She smiled and nodded her Ok. She decided she liked this type of attention and would take her time eating the food she had gotten. He grabbed a class and put it under the spout for the alcoholic drink. He didn't leave after she took a sip. It was some type of alcohol punch, good but she knew she had to set a limit on it. After a few sips she put down the class for a moment to eat and when she did the guy filled it again. He got himself a class and drank some of the punch, commenting on how delicious and refreshing it was. After she and he sipped some more he bent over a bit to tell her something. It was a compliment. The guy was handsome and young. It felt good to be considered sexy by a handsome young man. But as she smiled and didn't seem to mind he stepped back, got her another class even though hers was only half empty, gave it to her. Obviously, she thought, he was trying to make her tipsy. He moved closer, snuck a look down her front and propositioned her. He did it in a light hearted friendly way but she realized he was serious. At that point she just shook her head and moved back to her original position on the other side of the table.

Soon after she finished and walked back over to Tom. She could feel the stare of some of the men who had been around her, she found she didn't mind them watching her walk away. Well, a good size part of her still wanted to flee, but that part that liked the attention was growing. Ten minutes after she rejoined Tom, doing which time he explained that the handsome young man in the Arabia costume, was the other company playboy, they were temporally alone. They had done some of the socializing necessary and it was time for the fruition of her plan which meant going outside.

She said, "Lets take a walk, they have a wonderful garden path that people can walk through."

She pointed at a certain French door that lead outside.

He asked in an almost sarcastic tone, "what about your entourage?"

"Do I detect a hint of jealously?"

He looked down and said, "More than a hint, I'm afraid."

She snuggled up to him and said, "Its nice to be the center of male attention, but its you I want to take this walk with. Not Johnny, not any of the men over there, nor any other male or... even female person, just you."

He ever so slightly sagged in relief. So small was the movement she only knew it from years of living with him, he probably hadn't even known he made it. What amazed her though was that at the same time he seemed to, again ever so slightly, stand taller. She just took him by one arm, snuggled next to him as she led them over to the door.

Once outside they saw clearly where to go, a couple, a Knight and a female werewolf with large, hairy mummery glands, were just coming back in from a walk. It took Becky a few steps to realize that the mummery glands were imprinted on a shirt of some type, but, she thought, from their size and the fact that they stood out so well indicated that the real ones underneath were large. Soon after the couple went by, a Princess came out from the foliage surrounding the walkway's entrance.

Becky and Tom strolled their way through the first of the garden, enjoying the flowers, smells and each other. There was plenty of lights in this section to see each rose bush and other flowers, including quite a few night blossoms. They hadn't done this type of strolling for over a year and both enjoyed it. At one point Tom even tipped his head so he could give her a gentle kiss. Inside she smiled because it hadn't been out of lust or desire but love. Not that she would have minded a kiss full of desire, but that was for later, once she saw her plan to the end.

At another point, as they neared where she had been told was a darker area of the garden, he began to say, "I love you, and I am sorry for not paying..."

She interrupted him by placing her fingers on his lips and saying very gently, "Now's not the time, we need to enjoy this moment and these surroundings. We will talk later."

He just nodded but she could see guilt in his eyes as he looked at her. If that guilt was for taking her for granted and neglecting her, she wanted him to feel it, just like she was feeling guilt for not paying him the right type of attention the past few months. Of course if it was for something he had done that he shouldn't have, she thought it was better she didn't know. Not tonight anyway. She wouldn't expect him to do that but than again she had been tempted a couple of times in the past few months. She hadn't done anything, allowing Johnny to nuzzle her neck was the worst she had done, but at the same time she couldn't blame him if he had been tempted also. God, she hoped he hadn't given in. She didn't really believe he had, but the possibility was something she had to be honest about.

But enough of this morose thinking, it was time to carry out her plan. So saying she turned down a side walkway, and sure enough just as it had been explained on her map, it was dark in this cal de sake. There was also a bench. A larger then usual one.

She steered them to the bench and suggested they sit for a while to enjoy the cool air. It had been hotter than usual lately and was now just beginning to cool down for the year. It was a bit chilly for her costume, but she figured that she would be heating will soon, if fact from the way it felt between her legs she was already beginning to get heated.

They did talk some at first, he mentioned an upcoming concert with a singer both wanted to see. During this time a male angel walked by. He just circled the cal de sake they were in, smelled some flowers and left. Soon after Becky made her move, they whole evening had been planned for this moment and she was going for it. In fact she decided to move even faster than originally planned, she was wet already and would need no foreplay to get her body ready for him. The whole evening, the way she was dressed, his reactions to her costume, the attention of the men and yes even what Johnny had done, god how his licking her neck had felt good, had all combined to get her excited. She had started off horny of course but right now she was glad she didn't wear any panties for they would have been soaked all the way through. Now she could feel her juices dribbling out of her love tunnel, uhm make that out of her pussy and over her pussy' lips. She hadn't been this wet in years.

As she thought that she turned and suddenly kissed her husband. He returned the kiss, at first easy and gently like the kiss he had given her earlier. Soon though the kiss turned hard and passionate. He pressed his lips against hers like he was trying to bruise hers. It was like he had lost control. She smiled around that kiss, this was the passion she had been trying ignite in him with her outfit.

As he finally stopped and pulled back looking a bit surprised at his own passion, she followed him kissing him again and again. She shoved her tongue into his mouth forcing him to suck on it, he did and it turned her on even more.

At one point he asked if they should be kissing like that where someone could walk by and see them. Her answer was to suddenly straddle his lap, with her legs on either side and her face inches from his.

She kissed him hard, but he leaned back looking amazed. She just smiled wickedly and asked if he liked her surprise. He began to answer with a question but she just covered his mouth with hers again, for second or two he mumbled into her mouth but than returned the kiss with passion. She managed to grab his tongue with her teeth and to suck on it. After a minute or so of that he tried to grab hers. She pulled back and said there's something else I want you to suck.

Than she did something with her hand he wasn't able to catch but suddenly her breasts were exposed. He blinked, for one second he was looking at the cloth that was covering them and the next he was looking at them, displayed in all their glory. He sucked his breath in at the sight, but than looked around to make sure no one else was there. Finally he looked at her face with a shocked look on his face. It was if he couldn't believe that his shy, reserve, conservative wife just exposed herself in public. Which was probably the case she thought, actually she couldn't believe it either but she was desperate.

She just looked him in the face and with the most wonton look she could manage, she asked, "Are you going to suck on them or not?"

He just looked at her for a moment than glanced down, the sight of her exposed breasts must of made the decision for him as he just bowed his head and grabbed a nipple with his mouth. He began to suck hard. Boy he most turned on big time, she thought.

Normally the amount of suction he was applying would be too much, but she was so turned on the little bit of pain added to her ecstasy. He sucked for minutes than switched to the other to give it the same amount of attention. When he was about to switch back she told him to bite it. That indicated how turned on she was for she only asked for that when extremely aroused. He bite, not hard though. She commanded to bite harder, he did. Uh, that was it she thought.

"Bite the other one harder," she said.

But he was already moving his mouth over to that breast. Once he had that opening on it he did bite the nipple even harder. He sucked and licked, licking over where he had bit. That felt good. He went back to the other one as she commanded again to bite. He did. She let a small scream of pain and pleasure for he had bitten down harder and longer than he had ever bitten before. Almost too hard but it still felt good. When he went back to the left one, she looked down and was not surprised to see bite marks around the nipple of her right breast. Boy, he most by aroused to do that and she most more aroused than usual to not get mad at him, normally a bite half that hard would have ended their lovemaking and she would have felt like slapping him. Even when she was aroused big time that would have been too hard, tonight though she felt like he could do anything, even slap her face hard and it would add to her ecstasy, not that she wanted him to test that theory, but she did feel that way. She did wish he would do the same on the breast he was now sucking on and a second later he did only not quite so hard. She still let out an exclamation of her bliss and pain.

She was amazed how turned on she was and he hadn't even touched her between her legs yet. Everything tonight had contributed to her being this aroused, even as she had thought before that included what Johnny had said, his licking her and how he almost touched her there. It also included those men gathering around her to look at her and to be near her, as well as Richard's advances. It had especially included how her man had look at her all night. He hadn't been able to keep his eyes off of her, that had felt really good.

A second later all thoughts fled her mind as she leaned back to the sudden increase of her pleasure. Tom had gone back to the bitten nipple softly licking over the bite mark, at the same time he used his other hand to tweak the left nipple. God, how good that licking felt she thought. But it was time to go to the next step. She reached down to his lap and swiftly undid the flap his outfit had. She flipped it open an reached in to grab his manhood. He gasped loudly as her hand touched it, than wrapped around it, squeezing it as it did. His head jerked back and he almost screamed as she squeezed. She nodded in agreement with herself. He would not last long once inside her so she would have to take care of that problem the fun way.

She slipped backwards, dropping to the pavement of the walk way. She landed softly knowing her costume would not be much of a cushion to her knees. As she landed she knew she had been correct the pavement was very rough, but she thought she would not be down there long, not as turned on as he was. Without further delay she leaned forward and grabbed the head of his shaft with her mouth. As soon as he felt her mouth his head went back again and this time he let out a loud Agggaaa OOHH. She lowered her mouth all the way down slowly. He made sounds all the way down, finally she sucked and was rewarded with, "God, so good," from him.

Two minutes later she knew she had been right as he almost screamed and began to buck into her mouth. She looked up at him watching as his head again went back and his mouth opened in a soundless scream. Seconds later she felt him jerk in her mouth and immediantly felt something warm and liquid in her mouth. He did scream this time in a guttural caveman voice. She swallowed, then swallowed again as her mouth was filled again by more shots coming from his manhood, than she swallowed a third time. It seemed like he shot out twice as much sperm than usual.

His head had jerked back as he cam but as he calmed down he was able to move it forward and look down at her. He was able to see her swallow twice. God, that was so sexy watching her swallow his cum, he most have shot a large load for her to be still swallowing. A second later his eye was attracted to something white that flowed from her mouth. He glanced down and saw some of his sperm leaking from around his manhood. Unless she was pushing it out on purpose so he could watch, that was more proof he had cum big time. Of course it could have been for both reasons.

When he was done all the way she let go of him and stood. He looked at her and said, "Thank you, I had almost forgotten how good that feels"

"We aren't done yet."

So saying she did something with her hand again, that again he didn't catch, but this time her whole outfit dropped to the ground. She stood there with all her glory revealed. He breathed in suddenly gasping. Not only that she would do that where others could see her but from how sexy she looked. He looked at her from top to bottom, admiring her breasts, her stomach and belly button and glancing at her bush that wasn't there. As he looked closer he saw it was there but she had just trimmed it, very short. He had been asking her to do that for years and he was amazed that she finally had. He had been correct all those years too. She looked magnificent with it trimmed and he could see her womanhood's lips as she stood there. She spread her legs more so he could get a better look and even in the dimness he could see they glisten with wetness.

His breath quicken even though he just had a climax. He licked his lips as great desire grew to taste what was on those sensual lips. It had been a month and probably more that he had stuck his tongue in that alluring slit. His tongue, and another larger and harder part of his body, missed being in contact with that center of femininess. His manhood has stayed hard, hadn't even soften or shrunk any. In fact it felt like it was larger than usual. He glanced at it and he could swear that it was a bit longer and wider than normal. That had happened a few times before, but tonight it seemed even bigger than those times. He saw a wetness on it and realized that it was not only her saliva but his precum was almost bubbling out of the slit on top of the head. God, he hadn't been this excited in ages.

Becky looked at him for a moment saw him glance at himself so she automatically followed his look. Her eyes widen bit as she too thought he looked bigger and harder than ever. Come to think of it had felt like his hardness had filled her mouth more than usual. She also saw the precum leaking off of the top of the head as it stood straight up. Boy, he must be producing more of that tonight than ever. Sometimes he didn't produce any, but tonight it looked like he was making up for some of those times. She knew he wasn't the only one to be tremendously aroused, she was wet enough so that she didn't need any further stimulation. In fact she had been dripping her lubrication along the inside of each thigh even before they went for the walk. She was sure, since she was wearing no underwear, that she had left drips of her juices behind as they had strolled along the garden path. However as much as she liked looking at his manhood, especially when it was that hard, it was time let a certain part of her body get reacquainted with a certain part of his body.

So thinking she took a step forward than swung one leg over his lap and positioned herself to sit down. She lowered herself slowly, grabbing hold of his shaft to aim it right. As its head touched the lips of her womanhood, make that her pussy, she almost swooned, and he gasped loudly. She kept sinking, spearing herself with his sword. When the head was all the way in, he let out a loud AAAggga sound. She let out a sound herself that combined with his to produce a choral song of ecstasy.

Tom kept making noises as his wife slide down his iron tube. Finally she bottom out, touching his legs with her bottom. She settled in and gasped. She had needed to feel him inside her for so long. It was wonderful, better than wonderful. God, she couldn't describe even to her self what she was feeling.

Suddenly a movement caught her eye. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw someone standing near the bench they were on. He moved a bit, to get a closer look maybe, and she saw that it was a Prince. She surprised herself by almost giggling as she thought of telling him that his Princess was that away, back inside the Mansion. She also surprised herself by not panicking.

Tom was finally able to open his eyes and almost immediantly saw the Prince. He looked at his wife in the eye and motioned by moving his eyes toward the watcher. She only barely nodded showing that she had seen him already. His face turned red in embarrassment, as he saw that so did her's, but at the same time he bucked upward, momentarily driving himself even further up into her love tunnel. She gasped and as he dropped back down she responded by pulling her body up. Just enough so that he was barely inside her than she let herself back down. He gasped.

Soon the Prince left, rather it was in disgust, to give them some privacy, or to go find his Princess for his own fun neither knew. Both saw him leave and both thought of the chooses it was probably to find the Princess. Becky continued to bounce up and down, giving them both the pleasure they had wanted all evening.

Seconds after the first watcher disappeared a Lion showed up. Becky thought it was the one that had talked to her while she had nibbled on her food next to the buffet table. If it was he was getting a good look at her and at what he was missing. What he would always miss out on since she was a one man woman.

Tom suddenly stopped and said, "Lets change positions. I want to be behind to see your sexy butt."

She didn't want to get up but she did think he might be able to get in even deeper so without saying a word she got up. He whimpered as she did, than scooted off the bench. Becky knelt down with her breasts hanging over behind the bench and her rear aimed at her husband. He slipped sideways directly behind her and quickly moved forward, inserting himself as he did. They both moaned as he pushed his shaft to the hilt in one fast shove. He rested a moment enjoying the sensation, but as she turned her head and said to fuck her he obeyed.