Reigniting On Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was enjoying the switch over she felt him move and a second later jumped again. Along with the fingers moving in and out of her pussy she felt something wet on her anus. It sent shivers of electrifying passion through her to her brain and to her pussy. It was his tongue lapping at her brown puckered hole. He chewed on it like he was really trying to eat it and licked some more. Soon he inserted one finger from each hand into her anus, slightly pushing in, than pulling it open. Next Tom pushed his tongue into the hole. The whole surface of the tongue touched some part of the inside of her rectum. She felt it where the sun don't shine and it felt delicious. She groaned and arched her head back again, now came another surprise as he somehow managed to shove even more tongue on than usual. Maybe in his excitement he was trying harder and/or she was looser than usual, whatever the case she felt wetness and a soft surface where she had never felt it before. She almost cam. She shoved her butt back into his face and cried, "deeper". He tried but he was about at his limit, he even pulled her anus apart further in a desperate attempt to obey her. He managed to get it in only a tiny bit further. His roughness in pulling her opening apart hurt, she was going to be sore in the morning, but as before the pain added to her passion.

She knew what he wanted, it was the same thing she wanted so when her thrill died down enough to speak she said, "There's a tube on the top of the dresser."

She whimpered as he pulled his tongue and fingers out. He said just a minuet and than drove his cock into her pussy, he fucked in and out for minute and so than backed off. Tom scrambled off the bed and almost ran to the dresser. He quickly spotted the tube of K-Y jelly. She most have been expecting this, he thought, even before they had left. He ran back to the bed stumbled as he tried to get on it fast, recovered and climbed up slower. He scooted back to right behind her. He stared at that lovely ass of her's. It had turned him on all night and was now turning him on so much that all he wanted to do was lick it, caress it while shoving his super hard cock into it. Of course he couldn't lick it and fuck it at the same time but he wanted to.

She said, "Not a whole lot tonight, just on your lovely hard cock."

"Anything you want my slut, my hot, provocative, fuck worthy slut."

She demanded differing amounts of the lubrication depending on what her mood was. Sometimes she needed plenty of lube in her anus, along with lots on his shaft for anal sex, but sometimes she wanted to feel the pain of him entering so she asked for little.

She smiled at his words and waited Ôtill he had lubed himself up.

As he did she said, "Just very little tonight, my dear sweet fucking stud. I want to feel it burn as it goes deep."

He smiled and squeezed out a glope of the stuff. He rubbed it into the head of his shaft, but since it felt as well as looked thicker he squeezed out a bit more. After he finished coating the head of his longer than usual cock he scooted forward. He touched her butt with its head. She almost jumped but it was only one cheek and he slide a tiny bit sideways and pushed again. This time he almost swooned as his shaft slide along the inside of one luscious mound. He touched her near the anus, moved it upward a bit. When it was postionened, touching that tight puckered opening he just stared for a moment, than shoved slightly. He watched as it first touched that incredibly sexy puckering than opened it as the head pushed in. She was very aroused and relaxed tonight for it had taken hardly any effort to open her. He popped the head in and waited a minuet for her to adjust, than slowly pushed in further. That was normal preceding for them, but tonight he could barely stand it, he had to get it in faster. She probably won't mind if he was rougher so Tom pushed his hips forward driving himself in further. She made a noise between a groan and grunt so he stopped to let her adjust again. Another push and he was half way in.

He stopped, gritting his teeth with the effort to be gentile but she turned her head and said, "All the way. Now!"

He looked at her in surprise and she repeated herself in even more demanding tones. So he just mentally shrugged his shoulders and pulled back out some.

She whimpered. "No! In!"

"I am, right now, Slut."

So saying he shoved forward hard, propelling his very hard, larger cock into her rectum. She let loose a half scream that was pleasure mixed with pain. He just kept bulldozing his way in until he bottom out, hitting the end of her slit with his balls. Rearing her head back she cried out with a noise he hadn't heard before. It was like a large cat's roar combined with a whimper of agony. Even through his ecstasy he wondered for a moment if he had hurt her but than she said, "SooGoodgood...So Good!!"


She did that at times, once she had said so good twelve times, all as one word.

He had groaned also as he hit bottom and it wasn't all from pleasure. That last shove had hurt him too, she was so tight there. Obviously it had hurt her more than him, but she was enjoying the pain tonight, but he wasn't. He sat there for a moment enjoying the velvety tightness and calming down a bit so he wouldn't just jam it in and out. Soon he couldn't stand it anymore and pulled out, mostly that is. Once just the head was in he pushed back in, trying to get it all the way back in with one ramming.

She made that noise again followed by, "Goooodsoogoodsooogooood..sogood."

It thrilled Tom that she was enjoying it while at the same time he was getting tremendous pleasure. He continued moving, fucking his cock in and out with increasing speed. He tried to aim downward, wanting to hit the inside of her G-spot but he didn't seem to be able to hit it very often tonight. Sometimes he was able to hit that mystic sexual spot almost every thrust. She didn't seem to care though and he continued thrusting.

At one point he stopped all the way in to rest and as he did he reached around her and suddenly pressed her clit. She let loose a certain squeal. She did that whenever he was able to surprise her by hitting that joy button at the right time. He wasn't able to surprise her that often, but he liked that cute noise she made when he was able to.

He rubbed his fingers in a circle over and over and over it. She gasped and moaned and squealed some more. Suddenly he got an image in his mind of someone else rubbing and sucking on that clit while he fucked her ass hard. As exciting as that image was it was also disturbing and he dismissed it fast. She asked what was going on since he was getting softer. He paused for a second, feeling himself, but it didn't seem softer to him. He reacted anyway by seeing, in his mind, images of her walking in that outfit she had worn tonight, of watching her hurrying up the stairs and now of his cock in her. He removed his hand from around her and opened his eyes, looking at her butt. Those half globes he saw were beautiful and as sensual as anything could get. As he leaned back a bit he was treated to the sight of her anus filled with his shaft. God, that was so erotic seeing his manhood sticking out of her puckered opening. He almost shot his load right than, he did buck instinctively. She wondered why his cock was now leaping.

He said, "Because of the sexy sight of your rear and my cock stocking out of your butthole, my slut."

He began to message those mounds, that suddenly had an idea and slapped one of them, hard. She let out a surprised gasp-moan and he did it to the other. That did it to both at the same time, twice.

She said, "As good as that is I want you to move."

So did he, he was barely able to stand it without moving anyway so didn't mind. He pulled back about half way out than slammed home again. She grunted and was pushed forward a bit, he let loose a "Agggaaaa". Than pulled back half way again and shoved

it in again, she grunted, bounced forward and back and he said "AAGGGgggaa"

He did it a third time, this time his AaaGGGAGGAaaa happened the same time as her long, louder grunt. He rested bit than resumed his normal thrusting. He still tried to hit the back side of her G-Spot and he still missed most of the time. Soon though neither cared as they approached their climaxes. She begun to fuck back, meeting him half way and driving his still hard and longer cock deeper. His head was back, he groaned and moaned his rapture.

Her orgasm hit first as he thrust in even deeper at one point. Her head which had been lowered almost to the blanket as if she was in pain she couldn't stand, snapped back up. She had been gritting her teeth but now her mouth opened in the world famous O. She froze for a moment than let out a low scream like yell.

"EEEEEiiiihhHHHGGG.... Soooooo Goooodiiiiieeeee GGAaaa."

As she bellowed she bucked backwards hard, causing his body to spread her butt cheeks wider than they had ever been before and therefore allowing him to go deeper than he had ever been before. He had already been deeper but now as she jammed against him, his cock penetrated even further into untouched territory. Finally Becky's head dropped forward, this time touching the mattress as her climax let go of her and her euphoria dropped to more normal levels.

He had not cum yet so he kept thrusting in, getting faster and more frantic as the seconds went by. She began to moan again as her pleasure center came back online but before any significantly orgasm could build up he jammed it in hard, bellowed his cave man-Bull Moose yell as his head went back. He froze as he began to pump what seemed like gallons of sperm into her bowels. Becky felt the first spurt and the second than lost count as she felt a scalding liquid build up fast inside her. His head snapped back down and he said "Soo Goood" as the last of his cum drippeled out.

He stayed where he was, afraid to move in case he would ruin the after glow. That had been the best climax he had ever had in her rectum. And from her noises it had been her best anal orgasm also. A couple minutes later he couldn't stand it any more and had to pull out his shrinking cock and fall over next to her, she looked at him and smiled as she flopped first on her belly than on her side facing her husband.

"Whew, that was the best anal orgasm ever. Thank you."

After a few seconds of breathing hard he caught his breath enough to say, "It was the best, (gasp) climax there (breath) for me too. (gasp, gasp) Thank you! God, I think tonight used up all the sexual energy we had saved up the past few months."

"That one in the garden was the best multi I had ever had and now the best butt fuck I have ever had."

He looked at her strangely and asked in an incredible tone, "are you still horny??"

She smiled mysteriously and said simply. "Maybe."

He breathed hard and said, "If so I can't do anything for you right now. Those three wonderful climaxes did me in.

"You still got your mouth my sweet stud."

As he looked funny that started to move, she put her hand on his chest and she hurriedly said, "I'm just kidding. My libido is out too. I just had one more of those words in me and had to get it out. Besides I wanted to see you reaction."

"I hope it was what you wanted," he said in a tone with a touch of aspiration in it.

She just said yes than snuggled against him, "I Love You, my husband."

He kissed her softly, with love and said, "I Love You too, my wife."

They both settled in embracing each other as they lay side by side. Both felt very comfortable with, as well as comforted by the other's presence

He rested with his arms around her but suddenly said, "Forgot something."

He got and hurried into the bathroom. She heard the water run for a few seconds and than an exclamation from him, after which he mumbled something about getting the water too hot.

Soon he was back at her side.

"That didn't take long, you rinsed your shaft off good? And you have got to be more careful you could burn yourself there, Than I won't be able to do this."

She preceded to bend over and lick than kiss his limp manhood."or to stick it in me."

She said it with a playful teasing tone but he said, "Yes, I got all the soap off and I am always careful." a pause than, "Most of the time that is."

He laid there with one arm around her enjoying the after glow with her. Suddenly he stirred, than sighed deeply. It wasn't loud but she could tell he was deeply bothered be something and she was afraid she knew what it was. He didn't say anything for a minute or two but finally spoke in a smaller voice.

"I hate to spoil this moment. I appreciate all that happened tonight, well most of it anyway. It was great and I did need it but, I have something to tell you. You aren't going to like it... but you need to know.

She was looking away from him as he spoke and now she thought Oh no he did it. I can't believe it, not him. Was all of tonight in vain? Not all of it of course but was I too late?

After a short pause he continued, "Almost three weeks ago, I.... well I,"

She winced at this point expecting the worst.

"I kissed another woman."

He paused, probably waiting for her response and when he didn't continue, she almost relaxed and almost asked if that was all, instead she said, "Is that all you did?" in an almost accusatory tone.

"Yes... well it was two kisses, I mean they were hard kisses. I don't know how long the first one lasted but she sucked my tongue and I sucked hers. I groaned in her mouth and toward the end, she, um, she.. rubbed my... the front of my pants."

In the same tone she said, "Tell me exactly what happened."

"It was at work. One of the saleswoman came by. She sometimes spends hours there, even joining some for lunch. She has flirted with me at times. I sometimes flirt back." He added in quick words, "Its only light flirting and I have made it clear more than once that I am not serious."

He paused than went back to his slower tone, "This day she stepped up the flirting to another level. I don't why, maybe she could tell I was slipping some, whatever the reason she got physically closer and said some more suggestive things. I... was shocked at first, but I responded back with the same. Later in the day, after lunch I think, she finished her business than got me in an empty conference room. We had done that before for business, so at first I didn't think anything of it. She chatted some than suddenly said something about how she had never done any line dancing but had done laying dancing. It took me a second to figure that out but I responded with something about me doing it for years and it was fun.

"Next she stepped closer and said that she wanted me to show her my style of laying dancing. I just swallowed hard and took half a step backwards. She took two steps closer and ended up right in front of me. Her lips were inches from mine. I swear I don't know who moved first, but I found my self kissing her. Hard. I let her have my tongue and she sucked on it, than she pushed her tongue into my mouth and I accepted it, sucking on it. I even licked it, just like you like."

The last was said in a small voice with his head down.

He continued after a short pause, "I groaned as I explained already and as she began to suck my tongue again she reached down and touched me. I was already hard and jumped from that touch. I think she grinned during our kiss. Soon after we both pulled back from the kiss, she said something like whew and this time I kissed her. Just as hard as the first time. I grabbed her tongue when she began to play with my lips and sucked hard. Her hand had kept up its touching through the pause and the new kiss. Now it was holding, grabbing my, uh, shaft. Her hand went up and down slowly holding on as tight as she could through the pants. It felt like she was trying to get a feel for my shape and size. My shaft didn't care, for it was getting what it wanted. That felt so good, but half way through the kiss, if this kiss would have been as long as the first one, I realized what I was doing. I panicked and just stepped back a long step, breaking the kiss suddenly and pulling back from her hand. She instinctively reached for me, but I was too far way. I saw her standing there with a shocked look on her face and her hand crotch high holding nothing. She looked puzzled, but I stammered an apology. I said I'm sorry I shouldn't have.

She just stood there with her hand out grasping nothing with that puzzled and now also frustrated look. I began to apologize again but I than said, ÔNo I'm not. I'm sorry I kissed you... no I'm not, uhu I mean it was good but I shouldn't have.

"Man, I was flustered I didn't know what to say or how to say it, but as I stood there waiting for a moment I saw her hand and my, um, manhood jumped. I wanted that hand back where it had been. It had felt so good, I wanted and needed it. You hadn't done anything like that for a while and I, well..I almost went back into her arms."

That last was said in a low shameful tone.

"You didn't though?"

"No, I turned and fled the room, leaving as fast as I could walk. I almost slammed the door into the wall,"

She sagged a bit in relieve at this point as he continued, "I opened it so fast. But I thought about it all day. Part of me was ashamed I kissed her but my manhood kept wanting to go back, even after she left the building. I considering masturbating in the bathroom, but people can sometimes tell when you do that."

"Oh? You have done it in there?"

"I haven't but I have heard stories from others who knew someone was and I have been in there two, maybe three times when I thought someone was. I couldn't be sure of course but it sounded like it. I couldn't take the chance someone would come in, especially right at the end. I waited until I got home. I did it in our bathroom in the sink."

"You did? When was that?"

"You were in the kitchen cooking dinner, I was surprised that you were home early that day but I needed relief and had planned on doing it, so I just zoomed by you and headed up the stairs. "

"In the sink? So that's why you were cleaning up the sink that day?"

"Yes, I expected you to be busy for a while and I knew that once I got started it wouldn't take long, since I was so aroused. I just undid my pants, took out my semihard shaft and begin to move my hand up and down fast. It didn't take long, which was good since you surprised me by coming in while I was busy cleaning out the sink."

"I was wondering you had an urge to clean the sink all of a sudden, but no wonder you looked guilty and jumpy when I came in"

"Well, that and because of what I had done. I considered telling you about it than, and if our relationship hadn't been in a valley, I think I would have, of course than again it might have been even harder to say. And of course if our relationship hadn't been in a valley, especially in regard to sex, I wouldn't have kissed her."

She opened her mouth to speak, but he continued , "Not that I am using that as an excuse. I shouldn't have done it, no matter what."

"I wasn't going to say that but I'm glad you feel that way. What I was going to ask, is that's why you were determined to have sex with me that night."

"Yes, the masturbation didn't solve the problem it just made it not so immediate. I decided I needed you that night, even if it was late. It was only a long quickie, one with some mutual sucking and fingering, but it did help."

"Good, but I needed it too for I have a confession too."

He looked amazed, shocked, a little scared, "You didn't??"

"No, I didn't even kiss anyone, but I thought about it that same day. Seriously thought about it. I was propositioned by a coworker. Its not the first time someone approached me with flirting or an out and out proposition. I usually tell them only in their dreams, but as this guy expressed how he wanted me, I thought about it. He works in another department and he has approached me before twice over the years, but each time I told him only in his dreams. That day he was more blatant and more complimentary. It was as if he thought there was a chance this time. I don't why he would think that, my body language maybe, anyway I found myself figuring out where we could go to have sex and how we could get away with a continual affair. I... I really fantasied about, um, undressing him. I... I suddenly realized what I was doing and that I was taking too long to answer. I pretended to be engrossed in deep thought about a business deal and asked him to repeat himself. He did even though I think he wasn't convinced by my excuse. I told him my usual dream statement. He just kinda nodded but repeated part of his question emphasizing the thrill, enjoyment to be had and how he thought I was sexy. This time I immediantly shook my head no and walked away. The rest of the day I couldn't believe I had really thought about doing it."