Reigniting On Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you were feeling guilty too, is that why you made one of my favorite dinners?"

"That and because I realized that I had seriously considered going to bed with him because our relationship was as you called it, in the valley, and because we hadn't had sex for a while. I wanted to begin to get our relationship back on track with the dinner, that's why I was home early."

"It was a good dinner and not only because of the food."

"You told me, more than once. That's one reason why I thought you were feeling guilty. Probably since I had cheating on my mind I was afraid you had already but I was hoping it was just because you had planned to but hadn't actually done it yet. You were acting guilty but not as much as I thought you would act if you actually had had sex with someone else.

He started to say something but she interrupted and said, "I really don't know what I would have done or would do if you had cheated but I have another confession. That was not the only time someone tried to get me to have sex. The second time was at the party tonight."

"Not Johnny?"

She sounding shameful said, "Yes, it was in the hallway during the second time I went to the bathroom. He was standing there when I came out and he called my name. I knew what he wanted, but I... stopped and chatted with him anyway. He, um, well, he ended up nuzzling my neck."

"What? Not Johnny?"

Sounding contrite almost like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar, "Well, he's good, I didn't let him kiss me but he did lick my chin."

"Not Johnny!"

"Will you quit saying that?"

"Anybody but him, You know what type of person he is."

"Yes, I do. But I put a stop to it when he put his hand up my skirt."

"What!? How he do that?"

"I'm not sure, he most have distracted me with his licking and trying to kiss my mouth. But as soon as I felt his fingers on my thigh I stepped back."

"You let Johnny get his hand up that far?!"

She looked embarrassed and said, "Yes... I swear I didn't feel it until than,"

He looked almost like he didn't believe her and she continued quickly saying, "and I swear that is all that happened. Just a little licking, no kissing, not getting his hand inside my top and No touching me between my legs."

He said gently, "I believe you, I saw the look of hunger denied that was in his face when you two came out from the hallway. And I saw they way he suddenly peeled off from your side as he saw my watching. He wouldn't have done that if he had had something to brag about.... When did you come up with your plan?"

"That night we had that quickie and you masturbated. I knew what I had thought that day and I knew from your guilty movements that you were at least thinking of doing something. That night I hoped you hadn't already done it, I was so afraid you had but I talked myself out of the fear with what the rationlization I explained already. Anyway I knew that if we continued on the path our relationship was on, that there was a good chance one or both of us would actually do it with someone else. I was afraid it would be me and I was equally afraid it would be you. So I decided we needed to reignite our passion for each other. I remembered this party and came up with the idea if a sexy costume to entice you with all evening. The outdoor sex idea came later when I was talking with another wife who explained about the garden path, she didn't know what idea came to my mind, I just said it would be a romantic walk to go on just before going home. She said it was.

"I spent the next two weeks looking for the perfect outfit. I finally found that one, it reveled more than I had planned on, but I thought it was perfect."

"It was and," Here he hugged her, "Thank you for going through with your plan. I know what wearing that cost you and knowing you did it to save our relationship means a lot to me.

"I love you more than I can say."

She snuggled into his arms and said, "It did cost me a lot, but I have to admit that I liked the attention of all those men, even from Johnny and Richard. As disgusted and as angry Johnny made me, my feminine pride was uplifted because of his desire and attention, the same for Richard even though he didn't get as far as Johnny. But yours was the attention and desire I was going for. Yours always uplifts me way more and it lifts my whole being up, not just my pride."

A pause than, "I would have walked naked through the whole Mall of America or even church for you. I love you more than I can say."

"That makes me love you even more."

They fell asleep in each other arms, determined not to let their relationship slip into a valley again.

The end

End Notes: I like this story and have thought about doing a sequel but I would like to know, if those who make comments want one also. I'm not sure yet what will happen but I can say that they will not have sex with other people, neither swapping or cheating for them. Maybe sex outside where there is a chance they would be seen or a flashback to their wedding night and/or first anal experience.