Reigniting the Spark: A Filthy Week

Story Info
One woman's plan to reignite the lust in her relationship.
13.7k words
4.5
19.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing

You've been missing me lots and you know how horny I've been for you all week long, and you've been wet so often over the week just thinking about being back in my arms, being kissed and caressed. Your pussy has been aching for my big hard dick and you want me bad. Whether it's long slow loving, or being pinned down, tossed around and fucked hard and rough, you want it all. Fed up with sitting down in your pyjamas and watching TV every night, you set out for a week of fun to get the sex you know we both want.

First things first, you set out to get me absolutely crazy horny for you. All weekend long once you're back visiting your parents, you send me little suggestive texts.

Sometimes you send them loving: "Missing you my sexy stud of a man. I love you so much and can't wait to feel your body pressed against mine as we kiss", "Where's my lover? I'm aching to feel your lips against mine, your hands caressing my body, working me up into a frenzy for you", "The sun's shining and I'm in my bikini thinking of us having a private garden where you could come and take advantage of your hot and sexy girlfriend", "Can't wait to be back in your arms you fucking stud", "How's my sexy boyfriend, I'm missing you lots and I can't wait for you to make me yours all week long."

Other times you're slutty: "My pussy is so wet for you", "I'm going to be such a naughty slut for you when I'm back", "Wish you were here to fuck me on my knees in front of my mirrors", "Guess what I've got in my ass?", "My panties are soaked thinking of your big hard cock", "Your filthy little slut is being naughty for you. Butt plug in and pussy soaked, sitting pretending to be respectable. Are you proud?", "How's my stud of a boyfriend? Is your big hard dick aching for my cunt?", "I'm all sweaty after my run, wish you were joining me in the shower to help me clean my pussy and ass ready for your big hard dick."

You're pussy gets soaked as you send some submissive texts: "Are you going to fuck me hard when I'm back Sir?", "Your naughty girl is doing her homework, are you pleased with me master? Am I a good little slut?", "Just to let you know, I'm totally and utterly yours to do with as you please master. From the top of my head to the tip of my toes and everything in between is yours. My mouth and my pussy and my hands are ready anytime for your gorgeous, big, hard dick, and I'm working everyday to make sure I can enjoy it when you fuck my asshole too. I love you more than the World", "Are you enjoying my naughty texts sir? I hope I'm everything you wish for", "Can't wait to be powerless underneath you as you play with me however you see fit", " I love being your sexy plaything; no one has ever made me cum as hard as you master", "Wish I was there to suck your big hard dick till you cum all over my pretty face, I want your head to be nice and clear", "I've been a bad girl haven't I sir, I think I need a good spanking from you to learn my lesson", "Can't wait to get on my knees and take your dick in my throat", "If I'm a very good girl are you going to fuck me hard and make me cum? I want to feel your hot cum fill my soaking wet cunt", "Please will you help me set the we vibe up on my phone so I can wear it for you when I'm out and about? I want you to be able to have control over me even when you're not next to me."

Branching out into being dominant you give these a try: "Your mistress can't wait to sit on your face you naughty boy", "I hope you've got my treat for me when I get home if you want my sweet pussy", "Are you horny from all my texts boy?", "I want you to be my slave. You're going to fetch me a drink then get on your knees on the floor in front of the settee and massage my feet as I watch the television", "Would you like my big strap-on dildo in your ass you filthy boy?", "You always ask me to deep throat you; send me a picture of you deep throating my strap on so I know you understand what I do for you and how much I love you", "I want to see your dick, send me a picture now", "Find somewhere outside to strip and send me a picture", "I was a good girl for you earlier in the week, so be my good boy and put your butt plug in for your mistress now and show me", "My feet are tired, do you wish you were here to kiss them better?", "Do you wish you were here right now to eat my pussy? I want you to make me cum", "You've been a bad boy. I'm going to spank you so hard it leaves my hand prints on your cheeks", "Your Mistress is horny. How would you please me if you were here?", "I'm fucking horny, I want you to rim me while I play with myself", "I want a new bag for the wedding, get this one for me

Sometimes you ask for suggestions: "I'm just heading to the bathroom, would you like a picture?", "Fuck I'm wet for you, should I play with myself?", "I'm doing you a photoshoot, what would you like to see?", "Do you think I should put my butt plug in for the afternoon?", "Heading out for drinks in a bit and have a nice short dress. Panties or no panties?", "Off for a stroll around the park, do you think I should wear my butt plug?", "Would you like a picture or my tits, pussy, bum or asshole? Although probably all of them yes?", "I'm thinking of dressing up for you later this week, any preferences?"

After a few drinks, you're brave enough to be outright filthy: "I want your fucking big hard dick in my cunt right now", "My panties are fucking soaked for you", "I want to gag on your cock till you beg me to get on my knees", "Thinking about being tied up with my legs in the air as you try and fist my soaking wet cunt as I cum over and over", "I want to grind my cunt on your face as I make myself cum with the doxy wand", "I'm hot and horny enough to get you to join me in the shower and try some watersports again, as long as you make me cum fucking hard after", "I wish you were here to fuck me hard before I head out for drinks. I'd ride your big hard dick till you filled my cunt with cum before slipping on my panties and heading out. With my panties soaked with your cum all night I wouldn't be able to take my mind off getting more when I got back", "I'm going to be such a filthy slut for you when I get back", "I want your dick resting on my face while I suck your balls and lick your asshole", "If you get me wet enough this week and take it slow, I want to feel your rock hard dick in my ass."

You intersperse the messages with pictures. You take selfies of yourself licking your lips, and sucking your fingers, on your back in front of the mirror with your legs in the air, snaps of your bum in your short shorts and your bikini, naked in front of the mirror from the front, sticking your ass out to flaunt your gorgeous curvy bum, pussy lips spread, ass cheeks pulled open, cheeky tit flashes when you're out and about, upskirt selfies with no panties, sexy feet in high heels, fingers in your cunt, butt plug in your ass.

Each message you send you know will be driving me wild. You're fairly new to the world of dirty texting, so luckily you find a story I sent you, and literally copy and paste examples from him to send back. Like an artist, you practice copying what you've seen before, and in time you know you'll be able to craft filth of your very own.

Monday

Getting back on Monday night you want a good hard fucking, but know I'll be busy with work. After tea I give you a kiss and let you know I'm going to go to the study. "I'm just gonna grab a shower sexy, it's been a long drive." You get sparkling clean, do your hair and makeup, put on your sexiest agent provocateur lingerie set and put in your butt plug. Doing a good job you pull it in and out with plenty of lube, then finger your asshole gently, one finger then two, taking time to explore your ass, feeling your sphincters, pushing further into your ass and swirling around, making sure you work on being comfortable with anal for me. Nice and relaxed, you switch butt plugs to the next size up with a pretty flower top.

You put some music on through the bluetooth speaker and come next door to see me. "I know how hard you're working, so I thought I'd come and clear your head." You dance for me turning around to show your run and squat toned body, you slut drop and suck your finger, stand back up, twirl around and bend over, sticking your ass out. You look incredible. As you dance you reach down your panties and play with your pussy, pulling them to one side, then the other, pulling them down suggestively before taking them off over your stockings and suspenders. You carry on dancing slowly, rubbing your pussy, before turning round and spreading your cheeks while you wiggle your bum. You move forwards, kiss me and grab my collar, pulling me towards you for a big kiss, then leading me next door to the bedroom.

You grab the Doxy wand and lay on the bed, working your clit and tell me to come and play. While you work your clit I strip for you and you admire my body. It could do with some work but you still found me hot and handsome, and I still make your pussy wet just thinking about me. You lift your legs in the air and I play with your butt plug while you play with the wand. I tell you to push the butt plug out and like a pro you push it gently out of your ass and I catch it and push it back in. It feels so fucking naughty, but so fucking good combined with the vibrations. You can see the effect it has on my dick, standing hard and proud. I fuck your ass with the buttplug while you work your clit till you've totally soaked. Leaving the butt plug in I start to finger your cunt, two, three four and more till my four fingers and thumb and up to my knuckles in your cunt, you screaming with ecstasy as more pleasure than you thought you could possibly handle assaults your senses. You grab me and roll me over, taking my dick in your mouth and taking it balls deep, working up and down, fucking my dick with your mouth, long stands of spit dripping off as you pull off, get up and kneel down taking my rock hard dick inside your cunt. "Oh fuck I love your dick inside my cunt, fuck me hard!" I grab your ass and start thrusting up into you hard and fast as you lean forwards. You slap my face and put your hands around my neck as I fuck you harder and harder, me spanking your ass and with each spank a sudden sting followed by a flush of warmth and pleasure. You slap my face again, "Fuck me harder", then grab my throat again as I pound your cunt.

I grab you and roll you over onto your back. Grabbing your heels I drag your bum to the edge of the bed and lift your legs up, leaning onto them as I push my cock, soaked in your pussy juice, into your dripping wet cunt. I pin you down firmly as I fuck you relentlessly, looking into your eyes and kissing you passionately, wet, hot, filthy kisses filled with love and lust. You feel my pace quicken as my cock starts to throb, and it sends you over the edge and you start to cum. My dick smashing into your cunt, your ass filled with the butt plug, and loving feeling so utterly powerless as I fuck you into the bed you cum hard, pussy clenching around my shaft, asshole quivering so much you pop your butt plug out, my dick shooting wave after wave of cum into you. We both finish cumming and collapse next to each other, my cum dripping out of your pussy onto your legs, some onto me, some onto the bed. I reach down and coat my fingers with both our cum and lick them clean. It tastes fucking hot, and I gently rub your pussy and slide my fingers into you then bring them up for you to suck clean.

"Mmmm, we taste good" and you reach down for another helping. "Good to have you back sexy, now you get back to work."

I head next door and get back to work as you lay there blissfully relaxed, soaked with cum.

Tuesday

You loved the sex last night and you dream about it as you sleep. You didn't put that much effort in just for one fuck though! You set your alarm 15 minutes early and have your usual quick shower and breakfast. Coming back in, you give me what I expect to be my usual kiss goodmorning, but follow it up by climbing ontop of me. You kiss me more, kissing my neck and nibbling my ears, not stopping till I'm awake and you can feel my cock growing hard. You shuffle forwards, hands on the wall as you sit on my face. Fresh out of the shower your pussy tastes so fresh and I greedily eat you up for breakfast, licking your pussy and ass while you reach onto the bedside table and grab the black and gold two eared vibe, working your clit as I eat your ass till you cum on my face. "Mmmmmm, that was nice. I better go now though!"

You leave me with a raging hard on. Before I can grab you, pin you down and fuck you, you're out the door and away in your car. You wanted to fuck too, but know it'll be all the hotter with the suspense. Plus, you got to start your day with a great fucking orgasm and no cum to worry about at work!

You have your breakfast at work and still have 15 minutes before you start, so nip to the ladies. "Mmm thank you for my orgasm this morning stud. Do you want my tight little cunt later?" You fire off the message and follow it up with two cheeky bathroom stall shots, one of your ass standing up, and one of your pretty pink pussy.

"You tease!" you get back from me. "You're going to get spanked and then I'm going to pin you down and fuck you hard tonight."

"If you want to fuck me tonight, you better do as I say." You hesitate for a moment before sending it as it's so out of character, and you would really love to be dominated, pinned and fucked, but you know it'll be worth it so you fire it off.

"What're you going to do to stop me fucking you hey?"

"You're going to get punished for that later. Well, I'm sure you could pick me up, rip my clothes off, pull my legs apart, pin me down as I fight and fuck me regardless. As a matter of fact, perhaps we could role play it sometime. However today if you try it, I'll wear nothing but my furry pyjamas all month, and I'll make sure you get absolutely none willingly ;-) If you play along though, I'm sure you'll enjoy. Now are you going to do what I tell you?"

"Yes mistress"

"Mistress, I like that. Keep it up. Well, first things first, I want to see that dick that I left alone this morning, go and take a picture."

The message comes through, "Here you go mistress." You admire my commitment and naughtiness, and of course my lovely big hard dick taken in the gents. Your pussy gets wet thinking about having it impaling your cunt later that night.

"Good boy. Now put your butt plug in."

"Ermm, I'm at work, I don't have it."

"Check the right hand pocket of your bag, you'll find what you need. You didn't think your mistress would do this unprepared did you?"

I check my bag making sure no one's looking and sure enough find a medium butt plug in its little storage bag. I slip it into my pocket and head to a different toilet, take my trousers down, spit on the plug and push it gently into my ass. Standing up I turn around and stick out my ass while I take a picture and send it to you. "As requested mistress, I hope it pleases you. Anything else gorgeous?"

"Well, I would like the matching handbag to go with my ted baker dress for the wedding. Here's the link to the right size. And keep your plug in all day." You wonder whether it's alright to abuse your sexual position for bags, but remember that I've encouraged you to do it. It is a very nice bag, you think to yourself and smile at what your gorgeous toned body, perky tits, pretty face, pretty pink pussy and tight butt plug trained ass get you.

"All ordered, and I'll keep it in all day for you mistress. If it's OK with you mistress, I better get working. Have a super day."

"Thank you, very much appreciated. You're right on track to get the treat of me sat on your face later. Work hard!"

The morning flies by and you enjoy the group you have in, with the added fun of knowing for today you are totally in control, and the anticipation of the fun you have planned for tonight. "How's my sexy slave doing?"

"Good thanks mistress. I can't stop thinking about you at work today. Whenever I move in my seat my ass feels great with my plug in, I've had a semi on all day. I can't wait to fuck you later."

"Fuck me later? Don't get ahead of yourself. You've still got a lot of work to do. Let's see that dick and ass of yours again. By the way, check the back pocket of your bag - be creative!"

I check my bag and find you've placed a red sharpie marker in it. Pocketing it I head off again. This time I set the timer on my phone, place it on the floor and squat over it with the flash silently capturing my ass with my butt plug in, my balls and my rock hard dick projecting forwards. I grab the pen out of my pocket and on my shaved smooth pubic mound write, 'Sarah's Fucktoy'. A quick snap of my dick standing hard and proud with your graffiti on my skin and I send it off.

You sneakily check your phone. My dick looks gorgeous to you and you feel your panties getting wet against your skin. Having so much control over me gives you a bit of a kick, plus you know I'm enjoying it. "Good boy. Here's something for you." You go to your gallery and send a picture you took in secret at the weekend of you in your black high heels and Fraulein kink patent leather suspender belt, hold ups and body harness. Instead of the collar being around your neck though, you're letting it dangle from one hand, with the long riding crop in your other. "You're going to be my fuck slave tonight."

I nearly cum right there and then, but pull myself together. "Fuck... Wowzers... You look fucking amazing"

"You look fucking amazing what?"

"You look fucking amazing mistress."

"Better, but you're getting punished for that. I have to get some work done now. I imagine you'll be home before me, so I want you fresh showered, ass clean and new butt plug in, a light snack waiting for me when I get in, a Corpse reviver cocktail for me and one for you too, with dinner to follow later. I've left something for you to wear on your study desk."

I get back and follow your instructions to the letter. Once your snack is ready, I get fresh and clean and head to the study. I find the blue suede collar and lead with a little note, "Be mine tonight." I put it on and aware of the time mix our drinks. As I'm pouring them out I hear you come through the door.

"Good evening mistress, how are you?"

"Good. You've been a good boy today following my instructions, although I had to open the front door myself. Is that the way to treat your mistress?"

"But I'm only wearing..."

"No buts, that's getting added to your punishment list. Now where's my drink?" Before I head off to get your drink you grab my lead and pull me into you and kiss me. "Love you fuck loads my sexy man. Am I doing alright at this mistress business?"

"You're doing amazingly kitten" I smile and kiss you back. "It's fucking hot, and I'm sure you're going to get a lot of pleasure off it shortly!"

"You're doing amazingly, Mistress" you joke, kiss me, squeeze my naked ass and give it a spank. "Now where's that drink and snack?"

You sit on the sofa as I bring you your drink and a small bowl of nachos to keep you going for some fun. We drink our Corpse revivers together as we chat about the day, then you decide to step it up a bit. "See your drink off now, you better start earning your fun."

I down my drink and you grab one end of my lead as you tell me "my feet are tired, kiss and rub them better."

I get down on my knees in front of you and lovingly take your shoes and socks off. I kiss the soles of your feet and suck each of your toes in turn before massaging your feet while you enjoy your drink.

Your feet suitably massaged, you let me know you need a neck rub, and I sit on the back of the sofa behind you as you take your top off and I massage your neck. "Mmm that's better. Another couple of drink snow."