Reigniting the Spark: A Filthy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after, with some very strong cocktails down each of us, we both feel on the drunk side of tipsy.

"Come and help me wash." You take my collar and lead me to the bathroom, but stop. "On your knees." You wait till I'm on all fours before leading me on as I crawl behind you. You take off your clothes and un-collar me temporarily. "Lie down in the shower now, your mistress needs to wee" I lie down and you stand above me and start to piss on me from standing, aiming your hot piss over my hard cock before squatting down over my face. Your hot piss runs over my face and I open my mouth to drink your last few drops, before you sit right down onto my lips, "lick me clean now." Prepared as always you grab the big black wireless wand and work your pussy with it while I lick your pussy and ass to orgasm. Feeling open minded from the booze and how horny you are, you decide to give it a go yourself, "Can you piss on me now?" Standing up I piss up onto your tits. It feels good, my hot piss warming your skin as it streams down your body, over your pussy and down your legs. Yes it's naughty, and yes it's taboo, but you suddenly realise that's the point of it, that it's fun to push boundaries, fun to be taboo, and pretty hot too.

Stepping out for a moment you turn the shower on, the cold water firming my skin and giving me goosebumps. "Let me know when it's warm." When you can see it's warm and the water has washed me clean you step back in and hold me close, kissing me passionately. I push you against the side of the shower and reach down, rubbing your clit as we kiss. You let me off for a minute or two and enjoy the passion until I make you cum again.

"Now, wash me." You direct me through shampoo and conditioner, each massaged into your head, totally relaxing you, then shower gel with me working it into a foam and massaging every inch of your body. Bending of you make sure I get your asshole and your pussy sparkling clean.

"I'm going to go and get ready, finish off washing, get your collar back on and then join me in the bedroom."

You're sat on the side of the bed, about to dry then straighten your hair. "Good, just in time. Come and lie on the bed with your head towards the mirror." You sit back down on my face as you get ready, "don't stop licking my pussy and ass till I'm done, and you better make me fucking cum or there'll be trouble."

You gently moan with pleasure as I lovingly lap at your pussy and ass, but distracted by your hair you knew you weren't going to cum. Finishing up you stand up, "well that was a let down, more punishment for you!"

You get me to help you put the Fraulein kink gear from the photo on, then you're ready to begin with your sexiest high heels. More drinks, then come back. I bring us two more Corpse revivers in. "Oh you'll be far too busy for this, I'll take both." Standing up you make me crawl to you and give you the lead. "Work up to my pussy with kisses."

I start to kiss your ankles and slowly work up, gently placing kissing up your calves, at the back of your knees and up the inside of your thighs. Just as I get to the top of your legs you push my head back down to the floor. "You missed my feet." You hold the bedside table as you lift one leg then the other up and gesture for me to kiss your soles, then your shoes, then your feet, before letting me kiss and caress back up your legs and plant a single kiss across your pussy lips. "Better." You bite your lip as you fight the urge to throw yourself down and get fucked. Taking a big sip of your drink you tell me, "Now kneel on the bed for me."

You grab the riding crop from your bedside table and quickly rap the tip against my bum cheeks. It stings then fades to warmth. "You have done well today, but I can't let things slide. Now let me see... first of all, first thing this morning you didn't play along straight away, that was bad of you." You flick your wrist and arm back and fore, and with a rapid swoosh of air it cracks against my bum and I wince, tensing up before the sting wears off. You worry for a second that you're being mean, then see my cock is growing harder by the minute.

"Then you suggested that I wouldn't be organised enough to pack your bag with the essentials, now that was disrespectful wasn't it?"

"Yes mistress"

*whoosh, crack* "You forgot to call me mistress a few times too didn't you?"

"Yes mistress"

*whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack* my ass cheeks are red and hot now, and each crack stings harshly before settling, with a big surge of dopamine and adrenaline coursing through my body.

"Didn't bother to open the door for me either, did you?" *whoosh crack* *whoosh crack*

"No mistress"

*whoosh crack whoosh crack*

"Sorry mistress"

"And then you didn't make me cum when I was doing my hair, I was very disappointed with that." You drop the crop and take a step closer, spanking me hard with your hand repeatedly, leaving big red hand marks on my bum.

You lay down on the bed, grab the doxy wand, the metal curved dildo and some lube. "Make me fucking cum you bad man." With you controlling the Doxy, I use the curved metal wand, guiding it into your soaking wet pussy and finding your g spot with the bulbous tip. I start to fuck you with you while I lick your asshole and you vibe your clit. Pretty soon you feel the pleasure building in your hips before you burst into orgasm, waves of orgasm crashing through your body as you cum hard for what seems like an eternity. I pull the curved dildo out of you and gently finger you as you recuperate, ready for the next big orgasm. "I want your hand now, see if you can fist me." Doxy back on and with tonnes of lube I slowly start to work up, gently finger fucking you fuller and fuller. I get to where you've been before, with all 5 fingers up to my knuckles, you nearly cum right there, but you bite your lip and hold it back a bit longer, fantasising about how hard you're going to get me to fuck you soon. You grab my wrist, relax your cunt and pull my hand into you gently, moaning with pleasure as you open a fraction more and my whole hand slips into your cunt. Instantly you're cumming harder than you've ever cum, shaking, screaming with pleasure, pussy juice dripping down my arm and you hold the doxy wand on your clit and tell me, "Don't you dare fucking stop!" as you ride the biggest orgasm of your life, more pleasure than you can handle riding through your body and cutting out every other thought, every other sensation, just pure ecstasy as you cum and cum and cum, your pussy eventually clenching so hard that it squeezes my hand back out and the pleasure gradually fades down, leaving you spent.

As you relax, I kiss you pussy incredibly gently, and you reach over for your drink. You see it off, and realise you're drunk as fuck.

"Now, you know how much I usually love being your slut. It turns me on hugely to see you enjoying my body, but it's important to bring you back to Earth every now and then, so I better check you're as willing to do things as me." You reach over and step into your strap on harness with the multi coloured dildo, putting the we vibe on full on and in your pussy first. You grab my lead and make me crawl to your feet. "Now suck my strap on like I suck your dick."

I kiss the tip of your dildo, then take you in my mouth. You grab the back of my head and push me all the way down. I look up at you as I swallow your strap on, deep throating it right to the hilt. "Wow, pretty impressive you filthy boy". You let go of my head and I come back up for air. "Now on your knees and push that butt plug out for me." I get onto my knees with my ass in the air and push the buttplug out. You catch it and push it back in then pull it in and out, watching my ass winking at you. You grab the lube bottle and pour it all over my ass, pulling the butt plug in and out to make me gently gape and pouring more in me then lubing up your hand. Two and three fingers go in and I moan pleasurably, letting you know how good it feels. Slowly working up you have four fingers and your thumb in my ass then gently push, feeling me open up more and more until your knuckles disappear into my ass and you're fisting me. You pull your hand back out and then plunge your strap on into me, spanking my ass while you fuck me as hard as you can while I bite the pillow, overwhelmed with pleasure and sensation. Doing something so taboo while the vibe works your g spot and clit sends you over the edge and you cum hard, squeezing you hips into me as you cum.

Your pussy literally dripping down your leg, you decide it's about time you got what you've wanted since first thing this morning. Taking the strap on off you let it drop to the floor and take the we vibe out. "You have been a very obedient and incredibly filthy and kinky little fuck toy for me today. Now though I want you to show me you're my man and make me your fucking little sexy slut.

You drop to your knees and greedily suck my dick, keen to make sure you outdo me in every manner, you grab my ass cheeks and pull your own head down over my shaft, ignoring your gag and fucking your face with my dick, my balls slapping on your chin as you look up at me with lust. When you pull up for air I bend down and pick you up, throwing you onto the bed face down. I push you down as I take my cock and push it into your totally soaked cunt. You show me how much kegel work you've done as you clench your pussy vice tight around me shaft and I fuck you hard. Balls having been emptied the night before, I've got plenty of stamina. I grab you hips and pull you up onto your knees. "Head down, ass up" I tell you as I spank you hard, red hand prints on your ass as I drill your pussy again from a standing squat over you, my dick hitting your g spot and making you cum again. I pull you and have you suck me clean, before picking you up and throwing you back down onto the bed, legs in the air on the blue wedge. Hands gently around your throat, I kiss you as I push into your pussy, fucking you hard into the bed while we kiss passionately. "I'm coming" you whisper into my ear. "Me too, ohhhhh fuuccccck." I keep pounding your until I'm totally empty and you pussy is once again over flowing with my cum. I collapse on top of you. Leaving my dick in your cunt we kiss, rolling around in the bed, with my cum and your pussy juice dripping out over both of us.

"I fucking love you mistress"

"I fucking love you too master. You are one kinky fucker though aren't you!"

"Hmmm yes" I kiss you, "do you mind?"

Looking into my eyes you tell me, "You can make me cum harder and feel more pleasure than I think is humanly possible. I'll do anything you fucking want."

"Yeah, but cumming aside, do you like it?"

"You've made me do things I never thought I would, and some things that I didn't even know people did. Yes I've been worried about some, but once we do them together, I really fucking love being filthy. Do you like how much you've corrupted me?"

"I fucking love it." I kiss you and you feel my dick hard again from you saying you love it. You grab my dick and start to wank me hard. I kiss down from your neck and lick your cum soaked pussy. You worry for a second, then breathe and relax as you know I love it. You squeeze your tits as I lick my cum out of your cunt, and tongue you to another orgasm. I get on top of you, legs down and hold you close, kissing you and caressing you as we enjoy a slow and loving fuck together. We cum hard together as we grind out bodies slowly and lovingly.

"Fuck that was lush Sarah"

You give me a big squish and kiss with my cock still going soft inside you, "I love the kinky, nasty rough sex. But I properly feel like a Princess when we fuck like that. Love you so fucking much."

"Love you too."

Wednesday

No pre work antics today. You thought about it, but I was so cute and sound asleep you just give me a loving kiss. When you get to work you send me a cheeky message:

"Hey gorgeous. I loved last night, all of it. It was hot being your mistress for a day, hot to know that I can have you wrapped up in a spin if I want, my fucking god you made me cum and it turned me on seeing how much you enjoyed me playing with your ass (wow by the way!). Really really loved giving you back the power and having you fucking ruin me though, I love being your filthy sexy slut. And then I really hadn't planned it, but thank you for making me feel like a princess straight after with such a lovely slow grinding fuck. That was gorgeous, a perfect end to an incredibly kinky and filthy evening. Love you loads you kinky, sexy, big dicked stud! Ohhh fuck, my panties are wet just thinking about it again!"

You still have time before work starts so you head to the toilet, top seat down, squat on top and send me a photo of your wet pussy and your gorgeous little bum home from underneath.

"Aww thanks kitten, I loved last night too. I love you so much,it was so fucking hot having you be boss for a day, you did an awesome job! Really fucking kinky filthy too, watersports, fisting, anal, toys, facesitting, creampie eating. Plus my favourite thing of all, making you cum harder than ever. Love you loads and loads." "And wow! Just got your picture, you're just asking for it this week aren't you!"

Throughout the day you pepper me with filthy little messages, "I want your dick", "My panties are still soaked thinking about you", "Can't wait to have that lovely big dick in my pussy later." They only take you 20 seconds to send off, and you wish you'd started sending me little filthy sentences ages ago, as you know it's driving me wild.

Getting in from work you find I'm not back just yet, so head out for a good 4 mile run. When you get back I'm home, so you decide to carry on your teasing campaign with naked squats and stretches in front of me. I come over and try and fuck you right there, but you shoo me off, "I need a shower first, come and join me." No watersports today, but we wash each other and kiss, gently wanking and rubbing each other till you cum, and till I want to fuck you right there. You kneel down with the water running over us both and deep throat me, giving me a properly hot sloppy blowjob, making sure not to finish me off.

You come back up and kiss me. "I was a very bad girl yesterday wasn't I."

"It was fucking hot, you were a really amazing girl!"

"I mean, I was very naughty wasn't I, don't you think I need punishment?" you wink at me.

"You were exceptionally naughty weren't you?"

"I was bad wasn't I, you better punish me to keep me right. You go and put a shirt and jacket on, and I'll get changed in the study"

You pick out your slutty schoolgirl outfit, little tartan skirt, white brief panties, slutty see through white crop top, pigtails, thigh high socks and heels and come into bedroom to find me in my linen shirt, blue tie and tweed jacket.

"Miss Ritchie, do you know why you're here?"

"Some bullshit about homework?" you twirl your pigtails in your fingers.

"Well, there have been some long term homework issues, but your commitment to homework the last week or so has to be commended. Can you think what else?"

"Well, I used my sexy little pussy to get a new bag"

"Mm hmmm, go on"

"Well, I pissed in my boyfriends mouth yesterday, and had him piss on me."

"Outrageous! Anything else?"

"Well, we fisted each other, and I strap on fucked him, and he ate my cream pie"

"Well Miss Ritchie, That is a lot of exceptionally naughty behaviour. Is that the lot?"

"Pretty much"

"I'm at a loss to how best you should be punished Miss Ritchie, do you have any suggestions?"

"I think I need a good spanking to start"

"Come here over my knee"

You come and lay over my knee and I pull your skirt up, your sexy ass showing in your white panties. I whisper in your ear, "to make it fun shall we say you can protest all you want and squeal, but if I really spank too hard let me know by saying apple ok?"

"Yes sir, I've been very naughty so I'm sure I deserve a good hard spanking."

I land a single hard spank you your bum cheek, it flushing pink almost immediately. "Ouch!" You get a huge rush as the pain rushes through you, but it quickly subsides, leaving your bum just feeling hot and flushed. "I didn't really feel that sir, are you sure you're in the right job?." You tense up in anticipation.

"Such cheeky, you're a very very naughty girl" I pull my hand back and spank you harder *Smack*. "Fuck!" Another huge thrill as the pain is replaced with pleasure in that weird way. That one really fucking hurt, but quickly settles to heat. You bite your lip, "God sir, I used to be spanked harder than that as a little kid, are you sure you're ok?"

Four very hard spanks land on alternating bum cheeks, with a loud smacking noise and, "Ow! Fuck! Ohhh! Ouch!!" You decide that's about as hard as you can handle, but you still want more of it for the rush. "Fuck sir, that really fucking hurt!"

"Oh sorry gorgeous, sorry are you ok?"

"Just playing, I haven't said the word now have I, but no harder please. Stay in role you bad man."

"If it hurts that's good, you've been very naughty." I pull down your panties to your ankles so I can spank your bare skin.

Spank, "Ouch!!". Spank, "Fuck fuck fuck". Spank, "Ohhhh shit!". Spank, "Owwww!"

"Sorry for being such a naughty girl sir"

Spank, "Fuck!"

"Well maybe we're making progress"

Spank, spank, spank "Oh you fuccckkkk, fuck fuck, oh cunt!"

Your ass red raw I decide you've probably had enough. "What have we here Miss Ritchie?" I spread your red cheeks to investigate. "Is this your butt plug?"

"I'm sorry sir, please no more."

"Miss Ritchie you never ever have to apologise for doing your homework. Excellent work!"

"Thank you sir"

I pull it out and push it back in a few times, watching your ass winking at me in between. "Only the small one? Surely a girl of your talents should be trying harder than that? Excellent commitment but not enough ambition." I spank you hard three more times; you bite your lip as each lands, loving the thrill and the rush, but really fucking stinging.

"Shall we move things along in the homework department Miss Ritchie? I think I can get you back up to speed right now."

"If you think so sir."

I take your butt plug out, grab the lube from the side of the sofa and gently push the medium flower butt plug into you. You moan with pleasure as it goes in. "See, easy for you! I think we can do more."

I grab the doxy wand and give it to you to work your clit with while I play with your ass. "Now push this one out Miss Ritchie. You push and I watch the daisy moving close to me and your ass open gently up to pop out the butt plug. I warm the slightly larger plug up in my mouth while I finger your asshole with more lube, gently opening you out a little bit more, massaging around your ass when I come out, then sliding gently in and out again. I pull out, and with you gently gaping open push the slightly larger, lubed up butt plug into you. Having been doing your homework, you know to relax and with a little gentle pressure and plenty of lube your ass swallows it up. It feels fucking good, especially with the doxy on your clit and you cum hard straight away, popping it back out as you cum. I play with your ass while you're on my knee for a while, pulling the butt plug in and out while you cum over and over, until I decide I want some more, and pop the putt plug in.

I kiss your still red bum cheeks better, then help you off my knee. You kneel down in front of me and without asking undo my belt and my zipper.

"Miss Ritchie, what are you doing?"

"It's alright sir, I always see you dressed up smart, and I really want to see your dick. I bet its big and hard, isnt it sir?"

"But, but..." I shut up as you pull my trousers down and take my dick in your mouth, kissing, slurping, licking, sucking, deep throating my shaft. You take my balls in your mouth as my rock hard dick rests on your face, reach behind me and grab a butt plug, lube it up and push it into my ass. "Ohhh, fuck that's good."