Reigniting the Spark: A Filthy Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a filthy fucker sir having me play with your ass." Looking straight up at me, you lick up my shaft and then pull yourself right down onto my dick. You take my hands and guide them to your hair, and guide my hands back and forwards, pulling your hair to make you work up and down. Once I've got the idea you reach down between your legs and play with your cunt as I face fuck you. You look so fucking hot sucking my dick and looking up into my eyes, I pull out, help you up and kiss you.

"I want to sit on your face sir" Kicking your panties off the end of your shoes, you get me to lie down and then sit right on my face as I lick your cunt. "Mmmm fuck that feels good sir, lick my ass too."

You slide forward slightly, pussy on my nose and butt plug against my lips. "Push your butt plug out then Miss Ritchie." You get it moving then i take the wide portion between my teeth and pull it out, dropping it to the side and then licking gently gaping asshole while you use the Doxy on your clit. As you cum I get to watch your ass muscles spasming as I lick your hole.

"Fuck sir, you're the best at making me cum. Now are you going to put that lovely big dick of yours in my cunt?"

I roll us both over, pin you down and push my raging hard on into your pussy, fucking hard, pulling your little mini blouse off with one hand so I can suck on your perfect perky little tits.

"Ohhh, fuck sir, I'm gonna cum again, ohhhh... fuccccckk! Fuck, keep going, oh fuck, fuck my little fucking cunt, oh fuck I'm your little whore sir, fuccccck!" As your orgasm subsid you slump forwards and kiss me hard, "Oh fuck sir that's good."

"Mmmm, get on your knees girl."

You do as I say and I kneel behind you. I play with your ass hole again, making sure your relaxed and open, then I get the strap on dildo and push it into your soaking wet cunt with one hand, give you the doxy for your clit with the other and then, with tonnes of lube, I gently push my dick into your ass. You're so glad you've been good and done your homework lots lately, as there's no pain, no discomfort, just an amazing feeling of fullness. Once I'm inside I slowly start to fuck you with both my dick in your ass and dildo in your pussy with the vibes on your clit. I can tell you're enjoy it as you start to back your ass up against each of my strokes, so I start to fuck you harder and harder.

"Ohhh fuck!! Fuck my ass sir, fuck me good! Ohhh fuck, I'm such a bad girl letting you double penetrate me with my dildo! Ohhhhhh fuck I'm cumming, keep on fucking my ass you fucking stud." Your ass clenching around my dick sends me way past the edge and I grind deep into you, my dick spasming and pulsating as I shoot waves of cum into your asshole, you keep on cumming hard, your pussy clenching so hard that you shoot the dildo right out onto the floor. My balls empty and your body spent we hug on the floor and I roll you ontop of me. Once again, in no rush to sort the cum out, just enjoying the post sex bliss with an assfull of my cum.

Thursday

Fucking so regularly and seeing you so hot and sexy has clearly got my libido running hot. I wake up early and horny, my dick already hard thinking about last night. I reach to my bedside table and lube up my dick then spoon behind you, and carefully guide my raging hard on into your pussy. You moan and mumble to yourself in your sleep as I slowly fuck you, holding you close to me, keeping you warm while I smoothly fuck your gorgeous little pussy. I massage your tits and reach down and under my dick to rub your clit as I fuck you.

"Mmm, mmmmm" you mumble, not really awake as I keep working your clit, slowly and gently round and round and round as I grind my dick into you. You get wetter, and wetter, mumbling more and more until your hips start to jerk and your pussy clenches around my dick, waking you up in the middle of a good morning orgasm. "Ohhh, ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, who, what, ahhhhhh ohhh fuck."

"Good morning gorgeous, did you have a nice dream or something?" I say as I start to fuck you harder.

"Mmmmmmm, that's a good way to wake up."

"Probably counts as rape kitten" I rub your clit and massage your tits as I kiss your neck.

"Mmmmm maybe, but you know I'm all yours to do with as you please, forever, anytime and anyhow"

I bite your neck gently as I bend your legs up towards your chest so I can fuck you deeper. "Good point. Damn, I'm a lucky man to have such a sexy girl and have you as my personal super slut in the bedroom, amazing caring person in general, and a proper glamourpuss bombshell out and about."

"Don't you forget it" You pull your pussy off my dick and climb on top, sitting down, impaling your cunt on my big hard dick. I grab your ass cheeks and start to fuck you hard, thrusting up into your now soaking wet pussy as I spank you and suck on your tits. I stop for breath and you get onto the soles of your feet, take my hands to support a bit of weight and properly cowgirl ride my dick till I loose control and start to cum, my throbbing dick and hot cum filling your pussy rounding off your wake up with another nice big orgasm, pussy clenching to drain my dick of every drop of cum.

You bend down and kiss me, lots of tongue, very wet, very naughty, then catch my cum dripping out of your cunt and lick your hand clean, "Mmmmmm, sex for breakfast is tasty!" You kiss me straight back before swallowing and we share my cum and your pussy juice in another sloppy kiss. "Right stud, second, non sex breakfast for me now, love you loads and have a super day!" You reach down, scoop some more cum and pussy juice onto your hands and playfully rub it on cheek, "You've got cum on you!" In one big lick you lick it all up, leaving my face wet as you hop off the bed to get ready for work.

I smile to myself, your newly rediscovered sexual confidence and openness to being filthy is so hot, and seems to be an ever upward spiral. More sex, more confidence. More confidence, more running and squatting. More running and squatting more confidence. More confidence more sex. More sex, more exploring boundaries. More boundaries pushed, more comfort in filthiness. I especially love your new comfort with anal from your homework, and your commitment to making cumming hot and an excuse to have a roll and a kiss, not a reason to rush for a tissue.

You come back in with a smile on your face from the good start to the morning, and I smile at you. "What?" you say.

"Nothing really, just love you lots!"

You crawl onto the bed provocatively, "Love you too you naughty man." You can feel that my dick is already hard again and you have a look at my watch, "Hmmmm... Still got 10 minutes before I have to leave... Do you want breakfast?"

"Ermmm, yeah?"

"Good, because I want to cum on your face!" You wiggle forwards and sit your shower and morning fresh pussy down on my lips, "Eat my gorgeous little cunt you sexy sexy man!"

I kiss your pussy, licking up along the centre, then suck easy pussy lip into my mouth in turn, licking and probing your cunt, then licking up and swirling around your clit.

"Mmmm, mmm just like that, eat my fucking cunt!" You reach over and grab the Doxy, shuffle your position so your ass is on my lips and your clit is free for you to play with. "Mmmm, I'll sort my pussy out now, lick my asshole while I cum."

"Mmmky" I manage to mumble with your ass firmly sat on my face. I lick around your rim, then probe my tongue into your ass, greedily licking and swirling, kissing and sucking as you gyrate your hips, powerful vibrations hammering your clit till you cum hard.

"Oh fuck! Is that the time, gotta shoot" you quickly kiss and suck my dick to tease me, then clamber off.

"You're such a tease. You say you've just got a paperwork day today yeah?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Wear your little butt plug to work then. I'll make it worth your while."

"I dunno, that's a long time. And how are you going to make it worth my while?"

"Well you can take it out for a few minutes when you go to the loo to readjust. But yes all day till you get home. It'll be worth your while in many ways. First, it's extra practice so you can enjoy my dick in your ass even more. Secondly, I think I could be persuaded to make you cum a lot, and very hard tonight. Thirdly, who gets you the loveliest things?"

"Fuck it, Ok." You quickly drop onto your back on the side of the bed and watch yourself in the mirror putting your little butt plug in.

You stand up and wiggle your newly decorated butthole at me. "How do I look?"

"Damn you look hot with a butt plug in! Looking like an absolute glamour puss sexy. Excellent work."

Panties up, trousers on, you give me a kiss and a dick grope to tease then head off to work. Once again you tease me all day at work to keep me horny for you. "Mmmm, thank you for suggesting the butt plug, it feels good in my naughty little asshole!", "Thinking of your big hard dick stud, it's making me wet", "damn I want your rock hard dick in my little cunt while my ass is filled with my butt plug", "can't wait to swap this butt plug for my bigger one and get your dick in my little pretty pink pussy", "Looking forward to you filling my cunt with cum later." You even send me a cheeky butt plug picture at lunchtime, and I can't get fucking you out of my head.

I'm home before you, so I get everything set up then get showered and into a smart shirt and jacket. I make us some more Corpse Revivers and put some porn on the TV ready for you to get in. I see your car pull up and I head downstairs to let you in. I close and lock the door behind you, then push you against the wall to kiss you. "Damn you're amazing kitten, those texts have had me aching to fuck you all day long."

"Good to see you too handsome! Are you proud of your naughty girl for wearing her butt plug all day long?"

"Very proud, and I think you'll enjoy what I've got planned for you. First things first though, come and sit and enjoy a drink."

You come in and see the porn playing on tv, a small titted brunette getting fucked hard. You're pretty turned on anyway, so it goes down a treat. Your drink is cold, and I have your shoes off and feet kissed and massaged in a flash as you relax enjoy the foot rub and the porn. You can feel your panties getting wetter and wetter the longer I massage your feet and the more you see that girl on the tele getting fucked. You know it's not princess like, but you're really learning to love watching porn together, especially as you know it always leads to good things! Plus, who knows, Princess Kate might love porn too, you think."

Turned on and tipsy you head and get showered, cleaning your pussy and ass meticulously then drying off. As you go through to the bedroom to get ready I hand you a drink and tell you, "don't wear too much."

You try and straighten your hair, put on a little makeup, high heels, hold ups, Fraulein Kink collar and lead, upsize your buttplug and top it all off with your sexy confident smile. You check yourself out in the mirror then strut down the corridor and give me a twirl.

"Fuck, you bombshell! Looking incredibly hot Princess!"

You come and stand in front of me and pull my head towards you, and I kiss your pussy. You then turn around and bend over, hands on the table, ass in my face with your hot butt plug adorning your ass. You clench and relax and push and relax and clench your asshole to make the plug wiggle where it sits, before pushing it right out, "Catch!"

I catch the butt plug as it drops and you grab my hair and pull my face onto your ass. You don't have to hint at me twice and I'm greedily licking and kissing your ass and your cunt from behind, reaching round and rubbing your clit till you cum.

Fresh drink in hand for each of us, I take you by the lead and you follow me to the bedroom. I take a big mouthful of the Corpse Reviver and kiss you, letting the drink spill into your mouth for you to drink. You take a mouthful of yours and return the favour, following it up with a long, wet, sloppy kiss, with lots and lots of fondling and groping.

"Blindfold time gorgeous!" I put the blindfold over your eyes and tie it while you're still standing.

"Fabric gag too OK?"

You nod, and I tie the fabric gag around your mouth. "Ok there gorgeous?"

You nod.

"Feel happy and horny to carry on?"

"Mmm hmm, es sr" you manage to get out.

"And you can or mumble no all you like and I won't stop, but if you have had enough and want me to stop what are you going to do?" I move your gag out from your mouth for a second.

"I'll tap both hands on the pillows together at once and shake my head side to side lots"

I put your gag back on, "Right, I'll ignore and no's or squirms, but if you tap your hands and shake your head I'll stop in an instant. If you are happy to carry on but just not with what we were doing, you can nod your head and mumble its ok. If you want to be free straight away, keep tapping your hands and mumble stop. Happy?"

"'appy" you mumble, smiling and nodding.

I kiss you on the forehead, and reach down to your pussy. You're soaked, which I take to be a sign that your pretty fucking turned on. "Right, on the bed then gorgeous, ass on the blue wedge."

You do as I say and then put your hands out to the sides. I velcro the wrist cuffs up and clip them into the restraints, making sure everything's tight and taut.

"Happy sexy?" You smile and nod. I put the thigh cuffs on, "Legs up high now" and I clip you in so you legs are pulled straight up, but your calves can relax down on top.

"Ready to start gorgeous?"

"Mm hmmm mster" you smile.

I start off gentle, sucking your toes, kissing your feet, kissing up your legs, up your thighs, all the way to your groin. Just as you think I'm going to kiss your pussy, I blow it lightly, and kiss further up. I trace kisses and licks all the way up your run flat stomach to your gorgeous little perky tits. I stop and play with your tits, sucking, nibbling, licking and swirling for an age on each one. You can feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter. I kiss back down and place a light kiss over your soaking wet cunt. As I spread your lips you anticipate my tongue on your clit and in your cunt, but I lick down, around your asshole and back down your legs. I light a massage candle and let it melt enough to work with. While it's melting I get the wartenberg wheel (the little spiky wheely thing), and trace it over your tummy and up to your tits. Little tiny sharp pricks all over your skin set your senses alight, especially as I roll it over your areolas, and you moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I roll it back down, ever so slightly firmer, over your tummy, along the side of your pussy, down your thighs and your legs to your feet. I roll it on the soles of your feet and you squirm and fight, but the restraints are tight and I hold your foot firmly in place as I play with my favourite, super sexy princess. After a few seconds of you squirming but still in play, I stop and kiss you.

The massage candle still melting more, I light three other hot wax candles. "This is going to feel hot Princess." I drop the first drop of red wax onto your tummy. It burns to start with and your body tenses, but before a second has passed its cooled, leaving a warm spot, a rush through your body and your senses heightened even further. An inch or so away, a blue then a white drop. Each burns for a moment in turn, pain and pleasure overwhelming your senses as more and more drops land on your naked skin. I move away from your tummy, dropping wax onto your tits; even more sensitive it hurts more as it burns, but with more pain comes more pleasure. Your body alternating between the tension of the burn, and the relaxed relief as it cools and your left just with the pleasure. I cover your tits and and tummy with the wax, then move down, dropping it onto our soft pubic skin, down your legs and onto the soles of your feet. On your feet you squirm and moan and protest, but I hold you still and drip a few drops of wax onto the sole of each foot. You wince in pain, tense up, then relax as each drop cools.

Covered chest to toe in multi coloured wax drops I blow the hot candles out. I take your camera and take some snaps for you to admire later, as you really are a work of art tied up and coloured with wax.

Wanting to totally drive your senses over the edge, I get the feather tickler, and as you squirm, and moan and shout no I keep on tickling you till I feel you give into me.

By now there is a lovely big pool of massage wax. I pour a good pool of warm, moisturising wax onto your chest and start to massage your tits. You moan with pleasure as all your tension melts away, and you get hornier and hornier with every movement of my hands on your body. I pour it onto your pubic mound and massage around, but never on your pussy, pouring more on your legs as I massage your thighs, your calves and your feet. I pour a big load of wax onto my hands and massage your glutes and your ass, perfectly on show with your legs tied up.

I can see your pussy dripping its juices out over your asshole. I keep teasing you, working my hands closer and closer to your cunt, but never quite touching. I take the feather tickler, and finally I connect with your pussy, lightly tickling it. It makes you squirm, fighting against the restraints as I tickle your cunt and around your asshole and buttplug. Just as you can't take any more tickling, I stop and swap to the wartenberg wheel again. I run the spiky little wheel down from your navel to your pussy, along your outer lips on each side, then spread your pussy open and up your inner lips, up around your clit and down around your ass. Its an overwhelming mix of pleasure and pain, with your brain unable to decide which it is. Pleasure or pain, either way you feel blood rushing to engorge your cunt and your clit, heat and pleasure and pain combining to drive you totally wild.

I finally put the wheel down once you're moaning like a crazy, and start to lick around your butt plug, pulling it in and out of your ass, adding plenty more lube before pushing it back in, "now push it back out... That's it... Ah that's fucking hot." I switch to a small anal vibrator and gently probe your asshole with it. Deprived of your senses, and your body aching for a sexual touch, to your amazement you find yourself cumming from me playing with your ass, and cumming hard to boot. I swap the dildo back to your butt plug and kiss my way up your body, "see, I told you you'd love anal if you did your homework." You moan with pleasure in agreement.

I kiss your forehead then suck on your ears, then bite your neck gently, kissing and caressing you with love. "I think it's about time your pussy got a little attention tonight, what do you think?"

"Mmmm plse sr"

Licking slowly back down your body, I lick down till my tongue is probing your soaking wet cunt hole. As my mouth explores your pussy, sucking your lips, probing your cunt, and swirling up to your clit, I carry on fucking your ass with your butt plug in and out, stopping to admire your ass gaping beautifully open at me before it winks back shut. My tongue starts to focus more and more on your clit and I suck it firmly into my mouth as I lap the rough of my tongue against your cute little clit, swollen with blood you're so turned on. You start to buck your hips but i keep my mouth firmly clamped onto your cunt, licking and sucking furiously while still fucking your ass as you cum hard, muffled screams of pleasure into your gag.

While your body recovers, I gently start to finger you, and soon enough I can tell you're ready for more. I take the doxy wand and hold it on your clit while fingering your pussy with the other, fingers curled towards the ceiling as I two finger bang you till you cum. As you cum, I slip a third in, gently playing with your pussy and laying off the vibrations for a minute while you get your senses back vaguely, then finger bang your harder and bring the vibrations back to your clit till you're body is shaking uncontrollably as you cum again and again. With each orgasm you get wetter and wetter, more relaxed and I slide finger by finger in until my hand is once again in up to my knuckles. You're orgasms are already blurring into one huge mess of pleasure, and with gentle pressure I watch your pussy swallow my hand to the wrist and enjoy the resulting orgasm. Your hips thrust and spasm off the bed, back arching, moaning, screaming, shouting with pleasure in half words and noises your brain unable to process even simple language, your pussy awash with your own juices, filled with my hand and your ass full with your butt plug. With all your wriggling and writhing the gag is undone, and you manage to shout at me, "keep doing whatever the fuck it is you're doing."