Reilly's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Reilly shows up at James' office.
804 words
3.63
6.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James scrunched up his forehead then tried to massage it with his hands, admitting to himself that he desperately needed a deep tissue massage and a good hard lay. He contemplated his wife's less than willing ideology toward sex as of late and wondered if maybe she just needed the same things he did to get her back to the hot, compliant, little thing she used to be. His head rolled back to rest on his chair and he sighed, knowing he needed to get back to work. He sat up straight and stared at the computer in front of him, completely convinced that if he had to call another client right now, he simply wouldn't make it. Why he had ever taken this job in the first place was beyond him. A noise startled him back to the present.

"Mr. Cunningham? A woman here to see you."

What? There's no way Denise was here. He straightened his tie eagerly. The last time she'd visited him at work he'd gotten an in-office blow job. His dick twitched at the thought. She had crawled into the space between his legs under his desk and had only just started when his boss had walked in. He was terrified he was about to get caught, but she had pulled him into her mouth even more eagerly than before knowing the risk and had sucked him off the best she ever had as he sat across from his boss and was forced to engage in polite office dialogue. It had been the best; most erotic thing Denise had ever done for him. A little bit of action right now would go a long way. He pressed the button of his intercom down and responded. "Let her in, and bring some champagne to the office."

"Right away Mr. Cunningham."

James' blood was already pumping. He forced his breathing to slow, not wanted his wife to see just how desperate he was right now. He was still the man, still in charge, and he needed to look a lot more in control than he did right now. He steeled himself and stood to look out the window. When he heard the door open, he turned with a coy smirk playing on his chiseled face. The smirk was immediately replaced with a look of utter shock and she stared at the piece in front of him.

Her breasts were gorgeous. He knew he was married, but no one would blame a guy for looking and literal pieces of art. His eyes surveyed her outfit, mostly black, with a hint of color, and green was his favorite color. Everything, from her perfect hourglass form, to her implied sexuality with those hose was turning him on. Or was that from thinking about his wife? No. If he was honest, it was this porn worthy piece of ass standing directly in front of him. His eyes met hers and a new wave of shock surged through him.

"Reilly?"

She raised a casual eyebrow at him. "Hi James."

His mind raced. THIS is what he had left to be with Denise. True, Denise was pretty great, but this? This was fuckable. This was lustful. This was deepest, darkest, desires kind of shit. "Reilly?"

She laughed. "Yes, hello James." There was a feeling like all breath hung in the air. Time seemed to last much longer than usual. "Can I sit down?"

James stumbled over his words. "Oh, um, yes of course, please, have a seat, God Reilly, I wasn't expecting, I mean, it's been a while, right?"

She sat down, and as she did, the emerald green made way for her peachy pale skin, and he swore he saw black lace. She sat like a lady, and James found himself wishing dearly that she wouldn't. He lustfully imagined that she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath that flirtatious little skirt, and imagining just how fun it would be to make sure. He caught himself staring at her legs, biting his own lip, before putting on a nonchalant air, and leaning back in his chair.

His eyes met hers. They were so green. He was full of complete animal desire right now and wanted nothing more than to take it out on her, but then the door opened.

"Champagne, Mr. Cunningham." His secretary placed the bottle and a chiller on his desk, with two glasses. Then she left the room.

The two ex-lovers sat in silence before Reilly asked if James would open the bottle.

"I thought you didn't drink."

"Hell James, that was years ago! Pour me a glass, would you?"

James opened the Champagne with a pop, and poured two glasses. They clinked rims and Reilly downed hers in a few gulps, then asked for a refill. Where had this girl been all his life?