Reina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife knew, what she wanted most was for her husband to lose weight, so they could start making love again. But, just being able to fuck her wasn't enough motivation for him, especially since she gave him slow sexy blowjobs at least two times a week. What she needed was to offer him an incentive to lose that weight, something he'd never had before, and that was the same thing she hoped we were offering her. A threesome where he'd get to make love to another woman, and where the women would make love to each other too, because the chance to get that would definitely motivate him.

So if my wife was willing to join them for a threesome for every 5kg her husband lost, she'd be willing to join us, once a week until he lost all his extra weight. Then we could decide if we all wanted to keep doing it, which she hoped we would. This was the only way she could agree to what we wanted, because it wouldn't be cheating if her husband knew what was going on, and had the chance to do the same thing she was doing. And, if she was wrong, and my wife hadn't been offering what she thought she was, she hoped we'd consider it anyway. Because she couldn't think of anyone else she'd rather have her first girl-girl experience with.

I didn't think my wife would agree to this because, after her teacher, we'd tried to set something up with a couple we met online, and my wife had backed out just because the guy had too much gut for her. But, I didn't realize how badly she wanted Reina in our bed, until she sent her an immediate yes, saying she'd be willing to make it a weekly thing with them too.

It was Reina who shot that down though, by saying she needed him to stay motivated and that knowing she was with us every week, and he'd only get it when he lost weight, would do that. Then Reina asked the important question, if this coming Friday would be too soon to start her weekly visits. Because, as she'd said, she hadn't had a good ass fucking in over a year, and was dying to feel my big fat cock deep in her asshole. Plus, she'd fantasized about making love to another woman for years, and couldn't wait to taste her first pussy.

Talking about having a threesome, in a message, is one thing, jumping into bed to do it is something completely different. So, we spent the first hour after Reina got there, drinking beer and talking about everything except sex. When it became obvious we were all a little drunk, my wife broke the ice by putting her hand on one of Reina's big tits, and asking if Reina minded her touching them because they looked so beautiful. Reina just leaned back and sighed, so my wife took my hand and placed it on the other one, before leaning down to give Reina their first kiss.

Reina returned that kiss fully, and it was sexy as hell watching the two of them, knowing I'd get to see them do more than just kiss each other before the night was over. When that kiss ended, Reina pulled the straps on her dress down, then turned her back towards me and asked if I'd open the heavy duty bra she was wearing, and set her tits free. Considering how big they were, and that she was overweight on top of it, her tits didn't sag anywhere near as much as I expected them to. Since my wife is the one who fantasizes about big tits, she was naturally the one who told Reina how beautiful hers were, before we both attacked them with our hands and lips.

Reina reached down to lift my chin away from her nipples, and let me know that she wanted me to kiss her this time. And when our kiss broke, she half whispered that she wanted me to take my pants off, but to leave my underwear on for now. Then she asked my wife to get her phone off the table, because she wanted my wife to film what she was going to do next. When my wife turned on the phone's camera and told Reina she was ready, Reina asked me to sit on the edge of the sofa, then knelt between my legs and started sliding my briefs off.

Then she smiled at the camera, and asked if her husband was ready to watch her suck her first cock besides his, before leaning toward to take over half of mine in her mouth. She took her mouth off me, to talk to the camera again, and say that my cock was going to cum in every one of her holes at least once tonight. And while we wouldn't film everything, he'd get to see the first moment it slid into each of them. Then she said he'd also get to see her eat her first pussy, the pussy he'd get to share with her once he started losing weight.

After that, she got serious about what she was doing, and told my wife she could put the phone away until later, and help her get the rest of her clothes off. One of the things my wife told me during her dirty talk was that she wanted our first girl to try and make her jealous when she was sucking my cock, and Reina was definitely doing that. By taking me deeper into her mouth than my wife could, by sucking me softer and slower than my wife did, and by moaning almost constantly to show that she really did love sucking cock.

And, as if sensing my wife needed more, she put it into words by saying my cock was perfect for sucking because it filled her mouth in ways her husband's never would, and if she didn't need to be fucked so bad, she could suck my cock all night. Then she told my wife not to worry, she'd like her husband's cock too. It was longer than mine, just nowhere near as thick, so it wouldn't hurt her asshole so much when he fucked her there. That and it was perfect for learning to get a guy's whole cock in your mouth, because it slid down your throat a lot easier than this fat thing of mine would. Although, she did plan to get mine down hers at least once tonight. Not now though, because it would take a little time to do it, and she'd rather make me cum in her mouth, so we could move on to other things.

Even as slow as she was sucking me, it didn't take long for Reina to get what she said she wanted, a mouth full of my sperm, a lesson I hoped my wife would learn. That if she sucked me soft and slow, I would cum a lot quicker than the hard and fast way she did it, that made me take a lot longer to get there. My wife didn't hesitate to kiss Reina as soon as she finished swallowing, although the look she gave me when I tried to join in, said she wished I hadn't.

We straightened that out later, when she had to admit that by her rules I shouldn't be able to kiss her or Reina at all after the first blowjob, and that she'd rather I kept kissing them all night than worry about that stupid rule. She wasn't going to change the other rule though, about me not licking any of their holes after I fucked them, and I told her that I'd rather watch them lick each other than do that myself anyway. However, Reina did want me to lick her before we fucked, with my wife filming part of it, so her husband could see another man eating the pussy he thought was his.

After my wife filmed my cock sliding into her pussy for the first time, she wanted me to do some filming, as my wife sat on her face to give Reina her first taste of another girl's pussy juice. My wife isn't really fond of doing it that way, but Reina talked her into it; by saying it was part of their favorite fantasy. That when they had their first threesome with her husband, they both wanted her on her hands and knees, with Reina licking her cunt, while her husband was fucking her in the ass. And, to make this time more exciting for my wife, Reina had her do the talking and tell the camera that she'd gladly make that fantasy come true for them, once he lost his first 5kg.

Speaking of Reina licking my wife, true to her word, she must have fantasized about it a whole lot, because she was really getting into it and doing way more than just running her tongue up and down my wife's cunt. I mean, she was sucking on the lips, burying her tongue deep inside, and nibbling on her clit, which my wife rewarded her for, by cumming quickly and often. And Reina didn't neglect my wife's asshole either, and pulled my wife's hips down quite often to get at it, which I definitely caught on film. Just watching Reina eat my wife like that was enough to bring me to the edge quicker than normal, so I knew her husband would be plenty motivated to get his own chance to see it up close.

After I came inside her, and before she'd let my wife try eating her, Reina wanted her husband to see my sperm dripping out of her. And she teased him about it, telling him that even if I hadn't gotten cut, it had been so long since he'd fucked her, she'd have let me cum inside her anyway. So, he'd better hurry up and lose weight, or else she might let someone who wasn't safe cum in her the next time. Then she looked at me and said she hoped my wife was safe, because her husband wasn't and he'd definitely cum inside her too, just like I did.

I was about to tell her we might have to postpone their first time, so my wife could get her IUD again, when my wife spoke up and said it wouldn't be a problem. Then she turned to me and said she gotten it put back in right after I got my vasectomy, because she was sure I got it so I could cheat on her, so she'd made sure she was ready to get revenge. Then she laughed and said that Reina's way would have been a better revenge, to start fucking other guy's without one and let whatever happened happen.

When Reina lay back, saying she was ready, my wife hesitated as long as Reina had, meaning not at all, to start eating her while Reina had me feed her my cock so she could get it hard again. And despite her saying she wasn't interested in tasting anyone's asshole; she had no problem licking Reina's when she asked my wife to get it ready for my cock. She didn't even argue when, after only two orgasms, Reina wanted to make her favorite fantasy come true with us, by sitting on my wife's face while I slowly fucked her ass.

My wife told me later that she knew now why I wanted her to sit on mine when I ate her, and promised she'd let me eat her that way sometimes too. And, of course, we got the first few minutes of it on film, with Reina moaning about how much my big fat cock hurt going in, and how much she loved that. Then, after I came in her ass, Reina had my wife film my cock pulling out and going straight to her mouth. Followed by my wife filming the last couple of minutes of that blowjob so Reina's husband could see how much she enjoyed swallowing all my sperm.

After a final three way kiss, it was time for Reina to get dressed and head home to her husband. She told us she wished she could stay all night, so we could have sex for breakfast. But, she had to go give her husband a nice long blowjob while she told him about her night, and showed him the videos she'd made. No matter what though, she'd be back again next week for more fun, and would try to come up with some new things for us to do. Then she was gone, and my wife was dragging me back to the bedroom, and saying I better be able to fuck her at least once, or else I'd be eating her pussy until breakfast, not just for breakfast.

That was something I hoped she was serious about, and I don't mean me having to lick her until morning. I mean the change in her that statement implied, that she wouldn't push me away after only one orgasm from now on. Then again, Reina had given her at least half a dozen orgasms, while my wife was sitting on her face, and she hadn't even thought about rolling off. And, she showed me it was a real change, by having me lick her to two of them before I fucked her, and by sitting on my face in the morning for three more.

When you have almost 30kg of extra weight, losing the first 5kg should be fairly easy, so it was no surprise that Reina's husband had lost 8 by Thursday night, considering the motivation she'd given him. Since it would be cruel to have our second night, before he had his night, after he'd worked so hard to earn it, the girls decided to give him Friday and move ours to Saturday. My wife was reluctant to go, because Reina's husband was still overweight, and she'd ended our second try at swinging because the guy had a big stomach. But she'd agreed to the terms, and went anyway, saying she'd just have to tough it through a few times until he got into better shape.

She also wanted to take movies to make me jealous, like Reina had, although she didn't just want the important scenes on tape. Instead, she talked Reina into letting her bring our HD camcorder, and a small tripod, to get everything on film, so the only time they'd have to touch it would be for the close-ups during the parts Reina had done with her phone. Despite my wife being reluctant to fuck a fat man though, things must have gone better than she thought they would. Because about 2 am, she sent me a message saying not to wait up for her because she was spending the whole night and wouldn't be home until noon. Then she said I'd have to feed the kids and take care of them until she got home, but that Reina was planning to stay all night too, so I shouldn't complain.

It wasn't until 3 in the afternoon that I found out why she'd stayed, when she put our daughter down for a nap, and sent our son next door, so she could show me the movie she'd made, while I slowly fucked her ass. The answer became obvious fairly quickly, especially when I remembered how my wife's teacher had fucked her during our swing attempt. He'd bounced from hole to hole, never fucking one for more than a few minutes before moving to the next. Well, Reina's husband was like that in a way, although he always fucked a hole until he came in it. He just took half as long to cum as I did, and being younger got it up again faster and more often than I can.

So, he never fucked any hole long enough for my wife to get bored with it, which my wife says happens sometimes when it takes me too long. He'd not only done all the things to my wife that I'd done to his, he came in my wife's ass a second time in their fantasy position, fucked his own wife in that position, and came in my wife's mouth a third time, all before she sent her message. And he'd cum in every hole both of them had, between when they woke up and when she headed home. Now, as soon as I came, and she licked my cock clean, she wanted me to go back to sleep, so I'd be all rested up for when Reina got there.

This time though, we did things a little different, and not just the camera on the tripod, because I wanted both girls to be satisfied. Instead of letting Reina do it, I had my wife give me the first blowjob of the night, since it's the fastest. Then I had her suck me some more, while Reina sat on my face to get in the mood for fucking. After that, I'd fuck one while she was eating the other, then the one who I just fucked would suck me hard again while the one I was going to fuck was licking her clean. And, it actually worked out pretty good, although it did take a little time for Reina to make me cum in her mouth.

In the morning though, I insisted on eating both girls for breakfast, then only fucked them in the ass once each, in Reina's fantasy position of course, before asking them to finish with my fantasy, a two girl blowjob. The girls liked it a lot better that way than the way we did it the first time, and it's our standard way of doing things when Reina spends the night with us. They also set up something similar for when they are with Reina's husband, although they both get two fantasy ass fucks at night, and get their pussies, as well as their asses fucked, in the morning.

Reina's husband got two weeks in a row, then had to skip a week between two and three, and another one between three and four, because it was getting harder for him to take off the 5kg needed for each of his nights. After their fourth time though, we gave up counting kg, since he was starting to gain muscle weight, while still losing fat, and would probably never earn another night from weight alone. So, we made it a permanent weekly thing for all of us, as long as he kept going to the gym, and didn't start getting fat again.

Things are about to change though, because both girls are pressuring me to make another fantasy come true. That of them getting fucked by both of us guys at the same time. My wife wants me in her pussy, and Reina's husband in her ass, because even though I've been fucking her there regularly it still hurt sometimes. Whereas Reina wants the opposite, because she loves the slightly painful way my cock stuffs her asshole full like her husband's never does. Despite my fear that it will be just like it was with her teacher's wife though, my wife thinks me having fucked Reina for the last few months will make me relaxed enough to not have the same problem.

Besides that, the girls think it's time we saw them being sluts live instead of only on film. And they promise to be even bigger sluts live, with the men they want to make jealous right there in front of them so they can see our reactions. We'll see what happens this Friday, and both Reina and my wife really hope I won't have any problems. Because if I can handle couples sex with them, I'll also be able to handle it with the other couples they want us to start fucking real soon.

12