Reincarnation

Story Info
He's returned as something useful.
790 words
4.13
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett315
Brett315
11 Followers

You know, I was never much of a 'spiritual' man. I always believed that once you were laid six feet under, that was it. No pearly gates, or wings to fly around with. So, it surprised me when I did see St. Peter on that rainy day in March when my parents put me to rest. And it shocked me when He told me I was going back to earth. I figured it was to get back at the drunk driver who ran me over and left me to die. Hell, I was only twenty-five, I wanted fucking revenge! But, that's not what He said my purpose was. My purpose was to be 'reincarnated' into something useful and something that I'd appreciate and love.

Great, I was going to be a tree and get my ass chopped down and made into paper; or so I thought. Lord above, whether he was drunk or just liked me, told me what I would become. A flash of blinding light, the feeling of forever falling, and the sound of...girls? Opening my eyes, I saw girls all around me, smiling at each other. Some were in string thongs, some in tight white shirts that were drenched and you could see their tits, and others were ass naked. They came over to me and started rubbing their dripping pussies against me. Others rubbed tight asses in my face and a few smothered me with perfectly round tits. I looked over into a mirror and that's when I realized what I was. I was now a strip pole in 'The Pussy Cat', the hottest joint in Las Vegas.

At first thought, I was fucking scared! I couldn't move my arms or legs and it seemed that from the neck down, I was paralyzed. But, then I started to rethink my new 'body.' I could move my head a full 180 degrees, and I had all these hot babes loving against their 'strip pole', which meant I could kiss ass and tits all day long. So, I figured I'd give this new life a chance. I'm guessing it was maybe about half an hour since I've been in my new body, and I couldn't ask for more. Five girls that were in string blue thongs and topless had licked me all over and humped me and moaned so fucking sexy. Another three girls, all who were blondes and totally naked, came on over and rubbed their soaking wet pussies all over me. Believe me, I had a grand feast licking and nibbling on those girls. I'm not sure if they could feel my sensation on them, but a few moaned and pressed tighter into me.

This had been going on for about a week, and I was thoroughly enjoying it. I had a red head grinding her pussy on me and a blonde rubbing her ass on me, when I felt a sharp burning sensation throughout my 'body.' When it stopped burning, I saw that I was in front of St. Peter yet again. Peering over at me, he explained that I was to remain in Heaven and that my time on earth was officially done. Looking up at him, I exploded in anger and shouted that I was happy where I was in my 'reincarnation' and that I wasn't leaving. As soon as I said that, the Heaven's started to rumble and the skies became cloudy and frightening. St. Peter gave me one last glance and smiled a devilish grin. With a snap of his fingers, I was back into my 'body' as a strip pole. The room around me was dark, and I really couldn't hear anything. A few moments later, I saw about seven men approaching me.

I wondered why these guys were approaching me, and why they had grins on their faces. For a moment, I thought they were here for the girls, but then they started to strip off their clothes. Blinding lights came on, and I saw an audience of beautiful women sitting down around the stage. Five of the seven guys were in thongs or whatnot, and the other two had taken off all their clothes and started to approach me. Next thing I knew, they began to rub their dicks all over me and rub their asses in my face. I tried to move, even if just a little bit, but of course it was futile.

It's been about two weeks since I've been 'moved' into the "Chip and Dale" club. The dicks aren't so bad, and I love it when Henry sneaks a girl back here when we close. But, I guess the moral of this story is: don't piss off St. Peter. There's always angels to fuck.

Brett315
Brett315
11 Followers