Reincarnation, Life After Death Ch. 02

Story Info
Is it psychic phenomena, ghosts, aliens or your imagination?
1.3k words
3.86
14.7k
1
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happens when we die? What's your opinion? Do you believe that if you're good that you will go to Heaven and live in harmony and peace and if you were bad you go to Hell and roast in Hell's fires? Do you really think that it's that simplistic? Or do you believe that there is no Heaven and Hell and you just become part of the energy that is the universe?

Do you believe that you just stop existing and there is nothingness, much like the feeling or lack of feeling you had before you were born. What about reincarnation? Do you think as do the Indians that we come back as another life form? Think about that for a minute, about no longer existing and/or about coming back as another life form. That bug you just squished may have been one of your relatives. Isn't that a scary feeling?

A person who possess extra-sensory abilities, including clairvoyance, psychometry, and precognition, and one who can sometimes communicate with spirits, who is responsive to psychic forces and who possesses above average ESP abilities and who can predict the future is considered psychic. Are you psychic? Do you know anyone who is psychic? Do you believe in psychic ability?

Maybe, you're not psychic at all, but have lived a life before, which is why you have a keener sense of what will happen before it happens. Maybe, what you are picking up is your prior life, a life that seems so weirdly familiar, déjà vu. Maybe, you are doomed to repeat your prior life again and again until you accomplish the reason why you are here. Why are you here? Consider that for a moment. Why are you here? Why you? Why now? Why here?

Your fortune in life, the overall circumstances or condition in life including everything that happens to you is considered luck. Did you know that? Do you believe in luck? Luck is an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than the other, good luck versus bad luck. Good luck leads to a favorable outcome, whereas bad luck leads conversely to an unfavorable outcome. Do you feel lucky? Are you lucky?

No? You don't feel lucky? Why? Nothing ever happens to you. You live a boring life. Your life is the same dull life every day with everything status quo. Well, I have news for you, you are one lucky person. Just as nothing good may happen to you, nothing bad has happened to you either and in my book that'd living a pretty lucky life. It's time to count your blessings.

Have you won anything lately? Winning doesn't always mean winning the lottery and winning gobs of money. Maybe, had you taken that extra step, you would have been hit by a car. Boy, now that was lucky. Maybe had you touched the hand of someone on the train, you would have contracted a disease that would have led to your premature demise from a cold, to bronchitis, to pneumonia. Certainly, it was lucky that you didn't shake his or her hand.

Maybe that brick perched precariously high overhead would have fallen on your head had you not been delayed by a meeting that ran late. Maybe that plane that you missed, yeah, the one that crashed, well, now you'd have to consider was that luck or was that something else, kismet, fate or circumstance? Does it sound that far fetched? Yeah, well that's what the people who worked above the 88th floor in the Twin Towers thought on the fateful day on Septemeber 11, 2001 before the planes hit and the buildings crumbled and collapsed.

I can't imagine their horror. I can't imagine how they felt knowing that they were going to die. Imagine being on the roof and a helicopter was helpless to rescue them because of the wind, the smoke, the fire, and the explosions. Imagine having your only alternative being to jump from the building to your certain death. I can't imagine.

Speaking of ghosts, do you believe that sacred ground is haunted? Ah, so you believe in ghosts. What are ghosts? How do you become a ghost? Yes, of course, by dying, but not everyone becomes a ghost. So, what happened to those who were left behind that became ghosts? Was their portal to their spiritual escape closed?

Fate is your destiny of what event or events will inevitably happen in the future that decides your overall circumstances or conditions in life. Do you believe in fate and no matter what happens in your life to make us believe otherwise that your life is unalterably predetermined? Why? Or do you believe that you make your own destiny? Why?

Everything happens for a reason, you know. You can't do anything without changing the natural order of things and should you change the past that will affect the future. And if you are able to see the future, you may be able to change the present. The reverberation through space and time of change affecting fate is a complex puzzle of what ifs indeed. Think about it.

Do you remember when you dated your girlfriend or boyfriend who is now your wife or husband and the love of your life? You thought it was love at first sight or was it not fate? Was it fate that you should meet like that at the park or the bar or the dance? Or had you experienced all of this and all of her or him in another place and time before and so long ago. Maybe you are souls that drift through time and space and here you are now again to live again and experience one another for the third or fourth time until you get it right. You're one of the lucky ones, at least you know why you are here...again.

Have you ever had your fortune told? Do you believe in astrological horoscopes? Have you ever partaken in a séance? Have you ever used an Ouija board? Do you believe in ghosts? Do you feel a departed loved one is with you, now? Don't you just hate that creepy feeling that you get playing on the Ouija board, especially after having a few drinks? Scary, isn't it?

It's dark, it's late, there's a full moon outside, are you afraid? Well, you ought to be because through the porthole in that innocuous game called Ouija you just inadvertently unleashed an evil spirit back into the world who is going to give your guardian angels one Hell of a time from allowing him or her not to invade your soul. Look out! He's standing right behind you.

Have you ever looked at a stranger from behind and they turned to meet your stare knowing you were staring at them? Have you ever seen a stranger you knew could be your closest friend if given the introduction and the chance? Have you ever seen a stranger you knew could be your worst enemy if given the opportunity?

Have you had a feeling of déjà vu? Have you ever had an out of body experience? Do you believe in life after death? Do you believe in reincarnation? Do we come back to earth after death in another form? If you do believe that we return to earth after death in another form, what other form do you think we return as?

Do you believe in Heaven and/or Hell? What is a guardian angel? Do you have one? Do you have more than one? Do you know who they are?

What is a soul? Do you have one? Do you have more than one? What is that quiet voice deep inside who is forever talking to us that we call a conscience? Why does it make us feel guilty?

Do you believe in the struggle of good against evil, the struggle of God and his bright light against the Devil and all of his empty promises? Who do you believe will win? God or the Devil? You or the Devil? Why?

This story is about psychic phenomenon; the reemergence of spirits and the reincarnation of souls. It is a story so disturbingly unbelievable; you'll wonder if it isn't true.

To be continued...