Reinforcement

Story Info
Sub problems? Call Madame.
2.1k words
3.82
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel so elegant and sophisticated. My red hair has just been styled. I'm wearing my sexy spiked heels with the rhinestones that bring me up to five foot four. My shoulder-less red velvet gown is hugging my trim body to just above my knees where it flares out so dramatically to my ankles. My diamond necklace, pendulum earrings and two diamond bracelets, one on each wrist over my white elbow length opera gloves look so retro sexy.

My skirt flies out as I spin, swirling my long braided whip over my head. I'm performing for Madame Deborah's guests.

Life wasn't always this wonderful. At the clinic they explained I have an addictive personality disorder. Ironically it was my corrupt parole officer / pimp that saved me. I'd hit rock bottom as his a five buck a blow crack whore when he sold me to Madame.

She saved my life. Rehab then training. Now I'm her servant, assistant, pet, lover. She is everything to me. She's kept me clean for more than two years now.

Of course at first there was lots of tough love. I slept in the basement dorm with the rest of the trainees. Her 'children' as she calls them. They all get name tags on their collars for their stay. 'Whore, Cunt, Bitch, Dyke, Slut and Faggot.' The only names they are allowed.

Today Madame was in a pink mood. She chose my pink lace bra and pantie set, my pink puff sleeve satin blouse and my pink knee length skirt.

Of course she looked so fabulous in her yellow angora turtle neck with it's big flowing collar, her ankle length dove grey linen skirt and her white leather flats. A long string of pearls drape dramatically around her neck and down her generous bosom. Her long blond hair is up. Her pearl earrings look so elegant. Her makeup is so subtle. Her lips and nails are 'Evening Rose.'

"Give the Children their chores, then I've made a hair appointment for you Pet."

She took me to 'Antoinette's', he's actually Arnold, but with that talent he can be anyone he wants to.

Back home we reviewed the security tapes. Faggot had been sleeping on the couch.

"Rig the rope fall in the ball room then lock the door. After they've cleaned up supper, bring them all in." We talked about the rest of tonight's entertainment. The door bell rang.

Standing there was a stunning raven haired beauty. Her long tresses laid over the collar of her luxurious white fur coat. Her low heel red leather ankle boots matched her soft leather purse. Her eyes betrayed her fear. I took her coat and led her into the parlor. She handed her purse to Madame.

Opening it, Madame took out a sealed envelope. "Pet, open this for me, please."

I took it to the desk by the window and opened it with the ivory letter knife, then returned it.

Madame read. "Well Tanya...Oh Tanya...and then? Oh my...Her favorite sweater? Really Dear? ... Well, no wonder you were sent back for another session.

"Down on your knees girl. Pet, bring the collar from the bottom right drawer."

I fastened it around Tanya's throat.

"One notch tighter, Dear."

It was a wide stiff leather training collar, meant to be uncomfortable and hold the wearer's head up straight, chin high, facing forward.

"Bed five. Lock her clothes and jewelry away. Wide cuffs and black ballet boots, then bring her back to my office."

She had quite the shape when undressed. The ballet boots had an integral short chain between them to hobble her. She winced as she stood in the tight painful boots. Mm, so nice. The promise of things to come.

Her boots click clicked a she followed me along the corridor and up the stairs to the ground floor.

"Look at this girl, your old name tag. Pet." She handed me the silver tag which I attached to the collar. 'CUNT.'

"Pet, go bring the others to the den."

There are four trainees. Two 'boys' and two 'girls.' They kneel in front of the hearth. I stand by the patio doors. Madame leads Cunt in on a leash.

"Go join the others."

Madame sits on the love seat.

"Good afternoon Children."

In chorus, "Good afternoon Mistress."

"Are all your chores done?"

Chorus. "Yes Mistress."

"Good. Tonight you are going to show your hospitality skills. I'm having a little party. Faggot, you will be chef, Bitch will assist you. Whore, Slut and Cunt will set the formal dining room table for ten. Tonight you will serve.

"You will all eat at five, my guests will arrive at seven and we will eat at eight, sharp. Faggot, here is the menu.

"You will all wear 'sexy maid' dresses, even Faggot and Bitch. You'll both wear wigs. Now go!"

"Thank You Madame." they chant and off they go.

My Deborah motions me to sit with her.

"Wear your red gown tonight, Pet. You'll be my sweet dinner date."

She kissed me. We kissed some more.

"Thought about what you'll entertain us with?"

We talked about the plans as we cuddled.

The guests arrived, cocktails were served. The children did very well serving and looking lovely.

Dinner was a great success. Madame Deborah got many compliments on the food and service.

Faggot belongs to a couple of queens in Buffalo who've been too lenient. Bitch and Slut are here for basic training. Madame negotiated a cut of Whore's selling price for training her. You know why Cunt is here.

After they cleaned the kitchen properly I led them all to the ballroom. Madame and her guests were seated chatting at tables around the far wall of the room.

The children eyed the rope fall hesitantly. I lined them up inside the door. Madame stood.

"My dear friends, I hope you all enjoyed the evening so far. Faggot, come."

She snapped her fingers and he rushed over to her.

"This is Faggot. He was the chef that created that wonderful meal."

A round of applause.

"Fortunately for us, but too bad for him, he was bad today. When left alone he slept on the furniture, which of course is against the rules.

"Pet, dear." I rushed to her side. "This is pet. For our entertainment she's going to give us a demonstration of her discipline skills. I give you...Pet."

I bow to the applause and walk to the center of the room. "Faggot. Here."

For an instant I thought the little queer was going to run the other way, but he obeyed.

I rest my hand on his bare white shoulder. "We'll start by preparing our subject." I point at the table by the door. "Cunt, bring the remote."

She kept her smile, but I could see by the look in her eyes the cruel boots hurt with every step she took. God I love this.

"Give, then lift Faggot's wrists over the hook."

I raise his wrists, the remote driving the electric winch, until his hands are at shoulder height.

"Go joint the others dear." Some discerning guests were enjoying her pain as she walked back.

I pull Faggot's dress down. He looks so sweet hanging there in his heels and cock cage. I turn him so his back is towards the guests. With a marker I draw a grid on his pale back and tush, then number each square.

"Now dear people, there is a survey form on your tables." I raised Faggot until his toes were just touching the floor, took the marker to the table and picked up some items as I spoke. "Please mark your preference. Would you like our darling boy ball gagged, a dog bone gag, or no gag at all?"

I kiss, then pull his little pink nipples, then snap big toothed alligator clips on each one. and he lets out a beautiful squeal. I hope that'll help them decide.

"The beautiful Bitch will collect the ballots and count them."

I retrieve my whip from the table and snap it a few times. Faggot lets out a few more girly sheiks.

"What are the results Bitch?"

"No gag at all by a big margin Miss Pet."

"Thank you.

"Slut, there are cards and pencils on the table. Pass them out so each guest has a card and pencil. This is Slut, feel free to enjoy her after the entertainment."

What a good thing. She smiled demurely and kept her eyes diverted as she passed out the pencils and papers.

"Now you will see your cards have a grid of nine squares with random numbers. The first one to fill in a row, horizontal, vertical, or diagonal wins. With my weapon I'm going to mark squares on Faggot's back. My assistants will call out the number I mark. Any questions?"

"What's the prize for winning?"

"Something special, sir."

General laughter.

I go to the table and pick up my weapon. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is one of my favorite's a full eight feet of braided pain. It has the optional brass stinger at the tip. If my aim is just right it will leave a painful little bite mark on our subject's smooth back..

"Now, everyone ready? Children? Ready to count? Nice and loud now."

I swing my whip and snap it beside Faggot's ear. He lets out a beautiful squeal.

I swing again. Snap! Scream. A perfect little bite mark.

"SEVEN!"

I take aim at a white bum cheek. Snap. Scream. "NINETEEN."

By the forth mark he was crying but not screaming. Pity. The bites bled surprisingly little.

On my thirteenth swing I opened up square twenty one.

"Bingo!"

Mistress Jane ran up to me. Her card was held high. We checked the numbers.

"Cunt, bring a chair."

I turned Faggot to face the guests. His eye shadow ran like Tammy Fay's. I pointed where to set the chair.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Cunt. She's here for reinforcement. Your prize Mistress Jane is to discipline her. Bare hands or paddle. Ten strokes."

"Oh my, well, mm, lets see. I know. Over my knee with the paddle."

She sat on the chair, pulling the hem of her ankle length purple gown up revealing black stocking-ed legs. I grabbed a handful of Cunt's hair and pushed her down over Mistress Jane's lap until her head was just off the floor.

"Bitch, bring the Lady the paddle."

He delivered and knelt, presenting the weapon to her. Very well done.

Mistress stroked Cunt's ass, then fingered her pussy. A swing and a smack. "ONE."

Cunt barely gasped.

"If we don't hear from you, it'll be twenty my little whore." said Mistress Jane in a stage whisper.

"Children, we'll start over at one." Said Mistress Deborah.

That was much better. Cunt has a beautiful voice, and ended up sobbing so sweetly. I'll bet she's a very satisfying fuck, loud when she cums.

All in all, the evening was quite a success. Madame got many compliments on the service. There was an inquiry about when Whore would be ready for sale. I was complimented on the entertainment. In fact Madame was asked if I was available for a Christmas party.

After all the guests had departed I got the 'Children ready for bed while Madame Deborah saw to Faggot's back with soothing salve and kind words. Good cop, bad cop.

The dorm. is in the basement. Six steel frame singe beds. In the morning they make them. Sheets pulled tight, blanket neatly folded, pillow fluffed and centered, shackles aligned down the centerline. The shackles are on short leaders. Long enough to get comfortable, but too short to touch themselves. Denial is an important part of the training.

Faggot is ready for bed. Everyone has showered and stands beside their bed wearing the plain cotton knee length nightie.

One at a time Madame kiss each thing good night, they lay on the bed. I shackle their ankles as Madame Deborah locks their wrists. She covers them with their blankets.

"Too late for a bedtime story children. Sleep tight."

If they've been good she will often read them an erotic story at bedtime to increase their frustration and increase sleep denial.

I turnout the lights as we rush upstairs. No time for nighties, we strip each other and kiss into bed in a frenzy. We're so turned on by the evening.

Kissing, we hump our legs together for our first orgasm, then settle down to a sixty nine pussy fest. The beautiful sensation. Eating my love as she licks me. Fingers and tongues, we take each other to heaven. Then a nice slow finger banging as we whisper and giggle to sleep and dreams of whips and paddles and sexy screams.

The End.