ReIntroduction

Story Info
Formerly known as RobinAZ, this is a return and update.
1.3k words
4.47
13.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclosure. I am RobinAZ. Over a decade ago I wrote a long series of stories, mostly titled A Weekend With Three Angels. If you haven't read them, I suggest that you search my former name RobinAZ and read the series. Try to do it chronologically. You'll read about exhibitionism, incest, bisexuality, group, anal and oral sex, and a wide variety of situations and relationships. If you like what I wrote, you'll be glad that I'm back. If not, move on elsewhere.

The reason for the name change is that I forgot my password and abandoned whatever email account was associated with it.

So I'm back with a new modified name, and here's a brief review, update and re introduction. As always, all characters are 18 or older.

*****

It's hard to believe. We just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. And what a ride it's been. When Trish and I first met, it was pretty much love at first sight. Or at least at first touch. She cut my hair. I gave her a massage. And then our lives turned into a huge love fest. She taught me so much about loving and caring and being sexually free. Trish had raised her two daughters, Tracy and Teri, but when I became a part of their lives, we all just fell in love together.

We married. The girls lived with us as they completed high school, and despite the freedom we gave them while they attended college, they still called Sedona home, and they remained a part of our home and family. I won't say that they were spoiled in their upbringing. Rather, it's that they were raised and encouraged to make responsible decisions for themselves, and they did. And as a result, it was hard for them to find other people in their peer groups who were as mature and able as they were themselves.

Our relationships were unique in that while I was their stepfather, I was also a lover to both of them. Trish had always been completely open about sex and nudity and that's how our home life was, and still is. We respected their youth and virginity while encouraging them to be free to be themselves. I was the first man to actually penetrate Tracy in a sexual manner. It happened as a part of our honeymoon cruise. I would have been happy to be the same for the younger Teri, but alas, she was even more of a free spirit, and after years of teen sex and encounters within her and our circle of friends, it was her best friend Amy's father, Tom, who was the lucky guy. Amy had been fucking her father for quite some time, but he also respected Teri and never forced himself on anyone. It was a good thing too, because he was known to have a huge penis. Almost freakish, it was easily a foot long. Teri, being as adventurous as she was, had demonstrated her amazing oral talents on him already. Of all of our friends, she was the only one who could take the whole thing. So it was natural that when she made up her mind to put a real cock in her young pussy, she went for the big one. It didn't spoil her though. In fact, it probably helped her to appreciate talents and traits other than just length and girth. She had always been partial to girls and she loved sex toys, including the strap on dildo that was a gift from Carol, our wedding planner.

So our home life was special. Most people wouldn't understand it, and some would be critical, but we, and our circle of special friends, continue to live a very open and accepting life, enjoying each other in so many ways, including casual but loving sex.

Tracy and Teri have left and returned through the years. But the house hasn't been lonely. Trish and I were fortunate to find two very beautiful and capable young women who had immigrated from Mexico. We made an arrangement to employ them on a long term basis. We even built a house on our property for them to live in. It's not our intention to control their lives, and they're free to move on if they chose, but like with Tracy and Teri, perhaps we just made it too nice. They have friends and they go out, but they seem to enjoy being an intimate part of our family as much as anything. And we certainly enjoy them too. I mean they are great at taking care of our house and home, but they also make great bed partners. There's no jealousy or trust issues. We just all love each other.

I knew it all when I married Trish. But it was still like a dream. And then I reconnected with my sister Jan. It's a long story, but after her divorce, she moved out here to Arizona. Her two boys, my nephews, went to college here in state. They were kind of overwhelmed with our whole family arrangement at first. Their upbringing and values were so...normal. But when they realized how happy their mother was now, they began to come around. And having two sexy cousins to coach them and teach them about healthy sex, as opposed to sneaking around and being deviant, they understood how wonderful life can be with the right attitudes and relationships.

Of course, youngsters need to grow up and find their way so they can live their own lives. We are so proud because Tracy found employment with one of the local vacation promotion (timeshare) companies. She's a natural salesperson and has quickly risen to the top in her organization. She's a consistent sales leader and now she's even leading a lot of training seminars. Her income is approaching 7 figures with bonuses and benefits and awards. She built a house in Sedona and we see her as often as her busy schedule allows. Teri has also been successful in her own way. She took her love of sex toys to a whole new level. Now she produces, manufactures and markets her own line of products. Business is booming. The internet is helping her to sell her high quality devices all over the globe. She works from her own home not far from our house in West Sedona. She has a warehouse and shipping facility in Phoenix, and employs 6 very loyal and well paid employees. Barely in their 30s, both girls remain single and very eligible.

Jan is also pleased with her boys. Andrew had a hard time finding work after he earned his business degree. He took a job as a guide in Sedona. Not content to work for minimum wage and tips, he now owns his own company and has a dozen guides and a fleet of vehicles working for him. Billy went to culinary school. He worked in a few upscale kitchens, and two years ago, I loaned him some start up capital and he opened his own place. It's rapidly become THE place to eat in Sedona and my loan will be fully paid off next month. Both boys live independently. Jan bought a nice house, also close to ours. So we remain a tight knit family.

Think about it. When the faces and the bodies and the love and understanding attitudes are as beautiful as they are in our family, why should we go outside to seek pleasure and enjoyment? We do have many friends of course, and we also have a size able group of friends with whom we share our home and lifestyle. These are dear friends who we've cultivated through the years and they share our preferences for nudity and casual loving sex. Friendships like these tend to be the strongest, because love and trust are the roots, and the absence of jealousy and possessiveness allow for the roots to grow strong.

Over the next few weeks and months I'll be writing more about our unique family, and the lives we lead. Names and characters from the past will be recognizable and of course there are new folks too.