Reinventing Mom: Almost Perfect Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and son continue their goal of sexual perfection.
6.7k words
4.66
203.3k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers

I suggest reading Reinventing Mom 1 for context. This is a mother and son incestuous relationship story. Please do not read if this genre offends you. For those who like the genre, I hope you enjoy it!

*

Chapter 1

The next morning I rose early to the low buzzing of my alarm clock. I had several things to do and wanted everything to be perfect for her. My first stop was to the highly regarded hairdresser my friend Sara had told me about. I explained that I wanted him to do mom's hair in a way that would flatter her beauty, but was something more up to date. At first he was skeptical because of his schedule, but when I told him I wanted her to have an expensive facial as well, he suddenly had just enough time to squeeze her in. We set the appointment for 1pm. I thanked him for working her in, paid the bill with my debit card, and raced to fulfill the next item on my list.

Since the hairdresser had assured me that mom's hair would be a dark, rich brunette color once he was finished, I went to very nice women's store and purchased some lipstick and nail polish that had a deep, red, liquid appearance. I picked up various tools to trim and buff her nails and headed for the fragrance section. I loved the perfume mom used, but I was looking for some foot creams, body lotion, and bath beads. I told the clerk what kind of perfume mom used, and she tried to match the other items to her perfume. Fortunately, several of the items were part of the perfume line leaving only the foot cream that was not. With the clerk's help, I picked out a nice fragrance.

The next stop was the lingerie section. If nothing else, I was determined to get mom into a hot lingerie set. If she was going to strut around the house in underwear, I wanted it to be something sexy. Within minutes, I saw exactly what I was looking for. The set that jumped out at me was black and had a silky, semi-transparent bra and a pair of boy shorts that was plain in the back, but lacy in the front with a little bow in the middle and at the top of the panties. I also picked out a couple of black half-slips and a black camisole. I picked out another boy short style panty and bra set in dark green. Finally, the neighboring department had a very sexy "little black dress" that caught my eye. When I asked to see it, the clerk gushed about how "No woman's wardrobe is complete without a dress like this."

My dick was surging just imagining mom in that sexy dress and underwear. I could picture her in my mind's eye and the picture was spectacular.

I saw the clerk sneak a peek at my crotch, smiling slightly when she saw I had an erection. I paid the bill and then went to the shoe section. I found a pair of 9 West shiny, open toed black pumps in her size. I explained that they were for my fiancé. She smiled and said she thought my fiancé would absolutely love them. She even said she wished her boyfriend was as thoughtful. I thanked her, paid the bill and headed for the uniform store I had seen on my way into the mall.

I was so tired of seeing mom in those boring white uniforms. I had seen a black one with white piping in the store window that I thought would make mom look hot. I had a stroke of luck once I got to the store. Not only did they have the uniform I liked in mom's size, but they also were having a two for one sale. It was a good thing too, because the hair dresser had put a serious dent in my bank account. Nevertheless, I was very pleased with everything I had bought. I had never gone all out for anyone like that in my entire life, and it really felt good; especially in this case knowing how happy this would make mom.

I put all the gifts in the back seat of my truck on the floor so mom would be less likely to see them and drove back to the house. When I got home, mom was dressed plainly in an old housecoat and busy cleaning the kitchen. She looked a little disheveled, and it was obvious that she still was not completely awake. She smiled when I came in. "I read your note sweetheart. I didn't expect you to be back so soon, but I am glad you are because I have been thinking about my surprise since I woke up. So let's have it mister," she kidded.

"It isn't that kind of surprise mom. I can only tell you this much: You have an appointment in two hours to get your surprise. So, how about we have something to eat? I have been going all morning and I am starving."

"How does bacon, eggs and toast sound?"

"Fantastic!"

We made small talk for about an hour, and all the while I was waiting for her to make some reference to the previous night's activity, but she acted as though it never happened. I was a little confused about how I should act: Should I pretend it never happened as she was doing, or should I let her know that I hoped for more? I decided that I would have to let her take the lead, but on the inside, my stomach was turning flips of fear that she may have decided to never see me as a potential lover again. My heart was yearning for her, but somehow I knew I had to be patient. On one level, she was acting nonchalant, but I could tell that she was more than a little excited about what I might have planned. Acting bored, mom said she was going to take a shower. When she went upstairs to take her shower, I ran outside and got the packages. I wanted to be sure that nothing went wrong later.

A few minutes later I had everything hidden in my room and was ready to head downstairs when I heard mom call out to me from her room. "Mark, can you come in here for a minute? I want to ask you something. I entered her bedroom. She was in her bathroom with the door closed.

"Honey, would you look in my closet and let me know what you want me to wear?"

"Sure, mom," I replied. I knew that she would be in the beauty shop for at least two hours, so I picked out a pair of navy shorts and a light brown blouse and laid them on the bed.

"I've laid some clothes on the bed for you," I called.

I heard the bathroom door open and mom stepped out. She had a towel wrapped around her that revealed the tops of her breasts and fell to just below her ass. My cock immediately formed a bulge in my pants, a fact that was not lost on mom as she looked directly at my crotch. I saw a small smile and knew that she was teasing me.

She sat down on the bed facing me and because of the woefully inadequate towel was immediately treated to a view of her mound. Mom had swiveled her body so as to look at the clothes laid out for her. The movement caused her legs to part slightly, but she seemed not to notice that I was staring directly at her cunt. She suddenly turned back in my direction catching me staring under the towel. Instead of covering up, she pretended to have found something on one of her breasts. She pulled the towel away revealing a flash of brown areole. My eyes followed hers as she looked down her cleavage using the other hand to lightly brush the invisible substance off. My cock was so hard at this point that a single touch would have sent a gush of cum flying from its head.

"So, she said, where am I going?"

"Get dressed and you will find out," I croaked.

Mom stood and walked to her dresser. She searched through her drawers until she found a pair of matching teal panties and bra. She continued to question me, but did not ask me to leave, and I certainly did not volunteer to go. She stood by the dresser, her reflection shining back at me. She bent slightly and stepped into the panties. She pulled them slowly, but still far too fast up her legs. She hesitated briefly just below her ass. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. If someone had just entered the room, they would not have known if they were going up or coming down, but the color contrast against her naturally dark skin looked spectacular. When she pulled them up the rest of the way I was treated to the sight of her gorgeous ass before the towel fell back down. But I was not going to be denied a view of her ass for long, because the next thing I saw was the towel drop to the floor.

I looked up and saw the reflection of her breasts in the mirror. There was almost no sag, and I was grateful at that moment for perfect eyesight, because my eyes were taking in every inch of her body. She had been chattering for over a minute and still had not reached for her bra. She was running a brush through her hair causing her tits to softly bounce to its rhythm. Entranced, my eyes were glued on her jutting nipples.

"Hmmmmmm," she said, "I guess if I want an answer I am going to have to finish dressing."

"Huh?" I asked barely able to speak. "Did you say something?"

"Yes, Honey. For the third time now, does my hair look alright?"

She had to be kidding. The only hair I had thought about was between her legs. I looked up at the reflection of her face in the mirror. She was trying to look stern, but she should have known that it is impossible to look tough if your soft tits are doing all the talking. "You're impossible!" she said. "Oh, never mind!" she said with mock frustration, but her face was a traitor as she couldn't suppress a smile. "Go on downstairs and make me a glass of iced tea before you have another accident.

I flushed at the reference to the glob of cum I had sprayed in my pants yesterday, and to the truth of what she was saying now. My cock was straining against my jeans, and had already leaked enough pre-cum to form a wet spot the size of a quarter. "Okay, but we need to hurry," I said my embarrassment making me sound a little miffed.

Chapter 2

Ten minutes later we arrived at the hairdresser's. Mom looked at me quizzically. Matthew Belvedere was widely acknowledged as the best hairdresser in the city and he was quite expensive. I opened her door and held out my hand to help her step down from the truck. I put his hand on her arm and guided her into the salon. Once inside, I quickly caught Mr. Belvedere's eye. He fluffed the hair of the client he was working with, said something to her, and then came over walking in an extremely effeminate manner.

"Oh, Mark! It is so good to see you again! So this is the one I am to work with? Honey, what foolish person does your hair? We should really have them shot you know. You are far too beautiful to have someone butcher you like this. It just will not do. Mark, are you sure I can't do your hair as well? I will give you a discount, you know." Mr. Belvedere finished by reaching over to pat me on the ass.

"Maybe some other time," I said. I could feel my face flush beet red.

"Okay honey, but I could really help you out too. I could give you a little highlighting and make those big brown eyes of yours just POP. I grinned and shook my head embarrassedly.

"No? Well, okay then, come back at 4 o'clock and pick your fiancé up"

Mom looked at me quizzically, but I just mouthed, "I'll tell you later," and then out loud said, "Have fun!" I gave her a peck on the cheek and quickly headed out the door since Mr. Belvedere looked like he might grab my cock at any moment.

At 4 o'clock I arrived back at the salon. One of the hairdressers was manning the reception desk, and when I described mom she said, "I wish I was as pretty as she is. I think they are almost done, but let me go check.' And with that she rose and went to the back of the salon. Moments later she returned. "She will be done in about 5 minutes," she explained.

I picked up some magazine that smelled more like a perfume factory than a magazine. It had lots of pictures of very thin models showing plenty of skin and very skimpy clothes. I felt my cock stir when I flipped to the lingerie section, and was totally engrossed when mom suddenly appeared. I looked up and I know my jaw dropped because mom said, "Well, I guess that answers the question of how I look! So, you like?"

Was she kidding? I knew immediately why Mr. Belvedere was so expensive. Mom looked like a completely different person. Her hair was dark and rich and shone with luster. It had been cut in a shorter, much more contemporary style which made her look closer to 27 than 37. The cut framed her face beautifully, and suddenly Mae was the less beautiful one. When I finally found my voice, I said, "Do I like? No, I love the way you look. You look fantastic! In fact, I would say you look almost perfect."

"Almost perfect?" she said crestfallen.

"This is only part of the surprise. The rest is at the house," I said quickly.

"Mark! Honey, you should not have spent so much money on me baby."

"Don't worry about it. I will be back to work in a week and I know I will be able to put in lots of hours over the next month or so. Besides, I have wanted to do something for you for a long time, so let me have my fun."

Mom broke into a brilliant smile and threw her arms around me and kissed me open mouthed. Her moist lips yielded and melded into mine. She broke the kiss off, put her hand behind my head, and moved her cheek to mine. "I guess if we are to be married I should play the part," she whispered breathlessly into my ear.

Chapter 3

When we arrived home, I steered her over to the overstuffed chair and had her put her feet up on the Ottoman. "Are you giving me another of your soon to be world famous foot massages?"

"Maybe later, but right now I want you to trust me to do something."

Mom looked a little skeptical. "I think I need some more information," she answered.

I told her I would be right back and ran upstairs to get the nail polish and some emery boards. I came back down and showed her the bottle. "I want to do your nails, but I have never done nails before."

Mom burst out laughing. "Honey, I thought you might have something crazy planned. Sure you can paint my nails. If you do it wrong, we can just remove the polish and do it again."

Mom walked me through the process and within just a few minutes, mom's toe nails were shining a beautiful red and I hadn't painted any of her toes. I held her feet and gently blew on her nails to help them dry. "May I do your finger nails milady, now that my expertise in this area has been so clearly revealed?" I joked overly formal.

"Of course, kind sir," mom did a half curtsy in her chair. She appeared to be enjoying the attention immensely. In fact, she was smiling and almost acting as giddy as a teenager.

I first tried to hold her hand and apply the polish, but it was immediately clear that another tack had to be taken. I fetched a small towel and put it on the arm of the chair, then laid her hand on it. That worked much better. Mom had ceased to give advice on how I should proceed and in fact had closed her eyes in a display of complete trust. I just hoped I wouldn't do anything stupid like drop the brush in her lap, or turn the bottle of polish over on the chair. I took my time, and when I was done they looked fantastic. As with her feet, I took her hands one by one, held them to my mouth and gently blew them dry. After waiting several minutes to be sure they were completely dry, I told her that the "nail polish master" had completed his work.

She opened her eyes and looked delightedly at her nails. She popped out of the chair and crossed her arms over her breasts with her fingernails shining back at me. She changed positions several times looking like a cheer leader showing off her skills. I laughed at her obvious enjoyment as she flashed another of those brilliant smiles at me. "You did such a great job," she gushed. "They really look great, don't they?"

"They look fabulous if I do say so myself. In fact, I would say you look almost perfect."

Mom laughed at my having turned the tables from the previous evening. "There's more?"

"There is, but the rest is upstairs. Do you want to go see?"

She skipped to me and jumped into my arms planting a big, wet kiss on my lips and mashing her soft breasts into my chest. "I can hardly wait!"

"After you, ma'am," I said with mock courtesy.

Mom bounced up the stairs with my eyes never off her sweet ass.

"Go on into your room and I will be right behind you as soon as I grab your presents."

When I got into her room she was sitting on her bed expectantly waiting. I had the bag from the store in my hand when I entered. As soon as she saw the store name, she said, "Owwwwwww, honey you shouldn't have," delight all over her face.

I sat the bag on the floor and reached in and pulled out the green satin boy shorts. I put my fingers in the waistband and stretched them in front of my face moving my hands to mimic a woman walking. "Oh my God, honey, do you want me to wear those? They look so......young."

"Mom, believe me, the young girls in the magazines don't have anything on you," I gushed.

"Oh, don't be silly, honey," she said blushing, but obviously pleased.

I reached back in the bag and pulled out the semi-transparent dark green matching bra and twirled it before tossing it to her. She caught it and remarked that it sure wouldn't leave much for the imagination. "Imagination is overrated mom," I retorted with a big smile.

Mom broke into laughter at my response. "So, I suppose you would like to see me in these?" she smiled and said rhetorically.

"Yes, and these too," I said reaching in the bag and pulling out a pair of thigh highs that had lacy tops. She reached to catch the packet, but its flat shape and slick wrapping landed in her hand and then skittered away landing neatly on the bed.

"I see. Are you sure you want to see your old mother dressed in such sexy underwear? Don't you want to wait and give these to one of the girls more your age?" she teased.

"Are you kidding? The girls I know are children compared to you. Some of them are really pretty, but they are not nearly as sexy as you. In fact, you are the sexiest woman I have ever been around, and there is no one on the planet that I would rather see wearing them."

With a wry smile she stood and much to my surprise started to unbutton her blouse. "I guess after the last few days, feigning modesty would be ridiculous," she said again not expecting a response. She finished unbuttoning her blouse, but did not remove it; instead it revealed about a 3" section of skin and bra. Her hands dropped to her waist and undid the clasp on her shorts and slowly unzipped them. Her thumbs slipped under the waistband of her shorts and she wriggled them over her ass and then let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of one leg and then took here foot, laughed and flipped the shorts into the air for me to catch. Although she was acting playful, I saw that her white panties had a wet spot just above the gusset.

She slipped her thumbs under the waistband of the panties and teasingly lowered them. The act just about sent me over the edge, my cock rising to full size and flexing over and over, trying to find a way out. She pushed the panties down to her knees and stood back up and slowly began to remove her blouse. Her bra covered, perfect breasts: not too large, not too small came into view as she tossed the blouse to me. She stood before me with her panties at her knees, her bush glistening with moisture, and reached behind her back and unbuttoned her bra. She caught it before it fell, her hands cupping her covered tits, a little bad girl look on her face. I thought I was going to cum in my pants at the sight in front of me. She let the bra start to slide down, her small areolas and nipples slowly coming into view. Once she was fully exposed, she tossed the bra to me as well.

She smiled her little girl smile again and said in a childlike voice, "I am kind of shy about taking all my clothes off around such a strong, young man." With that, she turned her back to me and bent over giving me a perfect view of that sweet ass of hers. She did not drop her panties; instead she put her thumbs in them and bent ever further over until her hands were at her ankles. The action caused her cheeks to spread and reveal her rosebud and puffy mound. My aching cock leaked pre-cum by the spoonful into my pants.

drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers
12