Reinventing Mom: Almost Perfect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed in that position long enough for me to start drooling and then stepped out of her panties. She turned back to me, panties in hand. "Hmmmmmm. You seem to already have your hands full." I had her blouse and bra in my left hand and her shorts in my right. She gave me a drop dead sexy look and took her panties and slowly ran them up and down her sopping slit before walking right up to me, face to face. "Since you don't have a free hand, what shall we do with these?" Before I could answer, she continued, "I know, open wide sweetheart."

She brought her soaked panties up to me nose. Her smell wafting off them overpowered my senses. I looked into her lust filled eyes and opened my mouth. She pushed the soaked silk into my mouth and as soon as my tongue came in contact with them and tasted her sweet juices which flowed out, my cock erupted. A series of loud, uncontrollable grunts came involuntarily from deep inside me. My legs buckled, my hips thrusting at the empty air. Mom smiled triumphantly as she looked at the crotch of my pants where a huge wet spot appeared and began to spread. Mom put her hand on the wet spot and squeezed her thumb and fingers together forcing my cum to seep through my pants and onto her fingers. She looked my in the eye and brought her fingers to her mouth, sucked noisily on them, rolled her eyes up and moaned. "I think we can safely assume that you like your old mom's body."

"Ummphhh" was all I could manage.

She turned and strolled back over to the bed. "I'm sorry, did you say something, honey," she said sweetly. "You know you shouldn't talk with your mouth full. Perhaps you should remove mama's dirty panties before you try to speak."

I drew her panties slowly and very reluctantly from my mouth, flicking my tongue over them several more times before removing them. Finally, I was able to croak, "I love your body mom. It is the most incredible thing I have ever seen. In fact, it is almost perfect."

"Uh oh," she thought crestfallen and almost afraid to ask what he found less than perfect. "Almost perfect? I know my breasts sag a little, but there have to be some effects of age, sweetheart," she said a little defensively.

"Your breasts are perfect mom. So is your ass, your legs, your face, your neck, your shoulders, your arms...."

"Then what, baby?"

I stepped to her and drew her naked body to me. Thoughts of her putting the lingerie on I had thrown to her were long gone. Holding her tightly against me I bent to her ear and whispered, "Remember how you trusted me to do your nails before? Would you trust me to do something else?"

Chapter 4

Mom pulled her head back, but kept her pelvis pressed against the wetness of my pants and my bulging cock. She looked at me like I was a little crazy. I could tell she was struggling to come up with what it was I wanted to do. "I'm afraid I need a little more information again.'"

My hand went to the back of her head and I pulled her close enough to again whisper, "Mom, you have a beautiful pussy." Monica could not help blush deep red at her son's boldness as he continued. "But, I want to be able to see more of it. Would you let me trim it?"

Monica had overheard her coworkers talk about how they shaved or trimmed their pubic hair for husbands and boyfriends, and she had even trimmed herself once or twice, but having no one to admire her handiwork, she discontinued the practice. Now her 18 year old son was asking to trim her pubic hair. Somehow having him with a pair of scissors next to her tender folds was not the most comforting thought she had ever had. Nevertheless, there was something erotic about the idea and as her pussy started to drip again, and she agreed.

Sensing her fear, I tried to reassure her by adding, "I will be super careful and I promise not to get too close to the skin."

She climbed on her bed and pushed a couple of large pillows between the headboard and her back and propped herself into a sitting position with her legs together. "There are some scissors in the bathroom sweetheart."

I quickly found the scissors and returned to the bedroom, but as I walked back I noticed that the wet spot in my pants was rubbing against my tender cock head and it was getting a little sore, so before I began I explained my predicament and asked, "Mom, these wet pants are rubbing against me and starting to hurt. Do you mind if I take them off?"

"We can't have that now, can we?" she laughed, which took some of the nervousness from both of us, but did nothing to lessen the sexual tension that filled the room.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and took them off. I hesitated for a second and then thought to myself, "My boxers are wet as too. I wonder what she will say if I take them off as well?" I mentally shrugged and pulled my boxers down. My hard cock caught on the hem of them and once freed, sprang out and slapped against my t shirt.

Mom gasped her eyes riveted to my groin, and when she spoke, it was not in rebuke. Instead, she continued to surprise me by pointing to my t shirt and saying, "Well, you may as well get rid of that too."

I pulled my shirt over my head revealing a taunt body, a little thin like most boys my age.

"My handsome son is all grown up....in all respects," she remarked almost to herself.

I blushed a little and put my knee on the bed, my blood engorged cock bobbing at her. Next, my hands went to her ankles and began to spread her legs. My hands glided up the inside of her creamy, coffee colored legs, gently pushing them ever wider apart, my eyes locked on hers. I moved between her splayed legs and lay down, my pelvis part on and part off the bed, my hard dick pointing down off the bed, its semi-soft corner pressing against the top of the hard shaft. Each time I moved forward or back my cock moved up and down against the bed corner in a jacking motion.

Mom's bedroom had a full length mirror affixed to the panels of her closet which was located several feet from the foot of the bed. Through the mirror I knew she could see our prone bodies. I had deliberately exposed my hard cock to her. She seemed conflicted between looking in the mirror and at what I was doing to her pussy, a pussy that was now noticeably leaking fluids. I gently pulled some pubic hair on the top of her mound between my thumb and forefinger and snipped. As I worked, my hand and fingers moved up and across her slit. The smell of her overheated mound filled the air.

I took my time making sure that she was evenly trimmed. My cock was leaking pre-cum and she must have noticed that because her eyes were riveted on the mirror. Finally, reluctantly, I brushed off her nearly naked mound and announced, "That's it, all done."

Mom reached for the tissue box on the headboard and pulled out several sheets. I'm afraid I am making a mess down there," she said embarrassedly.

"It would be my pleasure to take care of that for you," I said. But instead of using the tissue, I rose up to rest on my elbows, slid my hands under her luscious ass and raised her pussy toward my face. I could see the juices streaming from her pussy, down her crack and onto her rosebud.

"Gosh mom, you have made quite a mess. I guess I will just have to lick it all up to get you clean." I flattened my tongue against her little brown star and slowly licked my way up and down her crack. I repeated that several times slowing down enough to poke my tongue into her rosebud, her pussy and against the clit. She was squirming so much it was hard to maintain contact. "This is no fair," she suddenly blurted. "You need to turn around and let me have some too."

I wasn't going to have to be asked twice. My cock was so hard I thought it might burst. I turned and carefully straddled her head. I couldn't believe my mom had just asked to suck my cock! I lowered my head and looked back at my beautiful mother. Her eyes were fixated on my dick. She licked her lips and then stuck out her tongue. I watched as she swirled it around the head, licking her lips and rolling her eyes in pleasure. It was as though she were sipping a fine wine. She wrapped her hand around the bottom of my shaft, tightened and pulled toward the head. A large dollop of pre-cum appeared. She pulled my dick downward and bounced it off her tongue. The transparent pearl of pre-cum fell onto her tongue. Her tongue returned to her mouth. "MMMMmmmmmmmm." She moaned, then in one movement she closed her eyes and shoved my dick into her mouth all the way to the root.

"Ummphhh!" I groaned I slid my hands under mom's ass and buried my face into her cunt. Mom placed her hands on my ass. I was reading her desire by the pressure she was putting on my ass. As she eased pressure, I would lift my ass so she could breathe, and as she increased pressure I would feed her more cock. In the meantime, I was licking her clit like a madman, my hands pinning her to my sucking mouth and licking tongue. I was getting close and was beginning to fuck mom's face. Her pelvis was returning my thrusts.

"Unhhhh!" "Unhhhhh!" "Unhhhh!" both of us grunted. I began to piston my dick into her mouth, my saliva soaked balls slapped audibly against her nose. I could feel my dick swell. Mom could too as she moaned around it and trapped me deep in her mouth, swallowing my entire cock. My arms were too weak to lift me up, so I turned my head so that my cheek was lying in her sloppy pussy. "I'm going to cum!" I managed to half shout, half pant before locking back onto her clit. Mom answered by pulling me even tighter against her, my balls resting on her nose. She groaned again and I knew she was coming just as my own cum boiled up from my balls and gushed into her throat. She swallowed madly to keep up with the flow, but it was too much. She pushed against my pelvis wildly to give her some air, her chest heaving as she coughed some of my cum back up. She turned her head to the side struggling to catch her breath, my cock resting against her cheek oozing cum onto the side of her face and down her neck.

Finally she started to breathe normally. "Mmmmmmmm, that was good." She patted the bed next to her and said, "Come up here with me honey."

I gave her sweet pussy a final lick and kiss and turned around. My face shone with her juices and mine had formed rivulets down her cheek. She moved down the bed a little and straightened the pillows for me. I lay down on my back and she put her dry cheek on my chest, her arm thrown across me. The smell of my cum was strong on her cheek. I used my fingers to made small circles in my cum watching as it disappeared into her skin. She smiled and lifted her head to kiss me. Her tongue flicked out into my open mouth. There was nothing motherly about her kiss. The smells coming from our faces were intoxicating, and we began to kiss more passionately. She licked her taste from my lips.

My cock was already stirring and by the time her hand went toward it, it was already rising to meet her hand. "My, my, my, there is certainly something to be said for a young man." She slowly jacked me as I ran my hands over her ass squeezing her cheeks. She moaned into my mouth. "So, what does he want to do now?"

"He wants to be inside you."

"Well, you can have me, but not my pussy. I don't take birth control."

I looked at her quizzically and then it dawned on me that my mother was telling me I could fuck her gorgeous ass! As soon as she saw the light come on in my eyes, she smiled and said, "There is some lubricant in the bathroom."

Chapter 5

I almost fell trying to get to the bathroom and then clumsily knocked some things of hers in the floor before I could find the lube. "Slow down honey. I am not going anywhere," she laughed.

I returned to the bed. She held out her hand for the lube. I gave it to her and she unscrewed the cap and squeezed some into her hand. She took my cock in her hand and coated it with the slick jelly like substance. I almost came right then as my hips rose up to meet the down stroke of her hand.

Carefully she straddled me and began to lower herself onto my dick. Suddenly she stopped and said, "I want you to lick it first. You have a big cock and I need all the lubrication I can get." With that she scooted up to my face and lowered her rosebud toward my tongue. I was so excited my tongue jumped out and lathered her ass in thick, wet strokes. I made a tight U with it and stuck it into her ass as far as it would reach. It had a musty, but not unpleasant taste. It must have felt good because she groaned and sat down, grinding her ass into my face. "Oh, hell yeah," she blurted.

She let me tongue her for what seemed like 5 minutes before she lifted and moved back to my leaking cock. Then she placed my cock to her ass and slowly started to lower herself. When she encountered resistance, she started to raise back up, but I was too close to go slow. I put my hands on her hips and drew her to me as I pushed my hips up. "Easy, baby, easy!" she begged.

But my cock was in complete control pushing against her anal ring. Suddenly, the head popped past the ring and a second later my cock was buried to the hilt in mom's ass. That must have felt good to her too, because her eyes rolled up into her head and she fell forward onto my chest like a rag doll. My hands lifted her hips as my hips thrust up into her. Her ass muscles spasmed milking my dick. Suddenly I needed to pound my dick into her, but couldn't do that from the position I was in, so I rolled her over until I was on top of her in the missionary position. I fell forward and kissed her, my tongue flying into her mouth meeting hers. I jammed my cock into her, my balls slapping loudly against her ass cheeks. She groaned in the sweet pain of pleasure as her orgasm swept through her. The look on her face contorted in ecstasy sent a jolt through my dick, expanding it obscenely and spewing an enormous load of spunk into my mother's ass. "Unnnphhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," mom moaned.

I rested my weight on her as my dick softened and slowly slid from her. Mom buried her face into my chest. "Honey, can I ask you a question?"

'Sure mom, you can ask me anything."

She nuzzled against me before continuing, "Was it everything you expected?"

I lifted her head and looked into her eyes. "It was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt in my life. In fact, it was almost perfect."

"Almost perfect?"

"Let's get a shower and then we can talk about it."

Mom stretched her arms over her head and looked at her handsome son. "Not me. I just had my hair done. But I am going to take a bath and all I need is a volunteer to wash my back."

I smiled and popped her on the ass. "I think you found your man."

"You're telling me," she said contentedly.

Reinventing Mom 3 completes the story. Thanks for all of the kind emails. Please let me know if you enjoyed this series.

12