Rekindled

Story Info
Kim plans to rekinle the flame but gets burned.
7k words
2.86
65.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim couldn't believe the day had come. Alex would be home anytime so she hurriedly packed her suitcase. Getting him away from work for a week was almost impossible but the trip to the remote mountain lodge was on. During the summer the rates were affordable and it wouldn't be crowded. The mood would be set for refueling the passion in their 12 year old marriage. Alex had complained that she had lost her sexiness and was too busy being a Mom. Not this week, she thought, as the 35 year old housewife packed the new clothes in her bag. "I have a few surprises in here for him."

Kim, in only her panties, stared into the mirror. She moved her hand though her full bodied shoulder length brunette hair. Her big brown eyes looked up and down her body that was still very nice. She was only about 7 pounds heavier than on her wedding day. Her C cup breasts sagged just slightly but her large areola and nipples still had a perky look. She took a sheer blouse she was packing and held it to her chest. Her thoughts went to the day at the store where she had tried on her new clothes for the trip. She recalled how the men there watched her as she examined herself in front of the mirror wearing sexy outfits and lingerie. Many of them were sheer and very revealing. She slipped the blouse on and looked in her bedroom mirror. Her areola and nipples were clearly visible through the white material. A tingle ran through her body as she thought about the shopping trip. "The guys downtown liked it, didn't they? They liked what they saw. So will Alex."

Kim's thoughts moved to the early days of her marriage when their passion was great. She moved her hands down, brushing across her breasts then her hips. Memories from before Alex came into her life interrupted her thoughts, dark memories. The times with boy in the pick-up truck and his teammates that he told about her eagerness in reaction to alcohol. She recalled how they convinced him to bring her to a motel room for what she thought was a party, only to run him off after a few rounds of drinking games. The guy's conversation turned to dirty jokes and sex. They talked about her body, complimenting her big titties. It seemed all in good fun and Kim took no offense even with the groping that occurred when she tried to move about. It felt good to have all their attention.

She remembered staggering a bit coming out of the bathroom. One of the beds had been cleared. She was helped to it by a couple of guys. Kim asked about a ride home. One of the guys told her not to worry about her boyfriend or a ride home. He whispered to her that all the guys there had been talking about how pretty she is and what a great body she has. Kim felt warm as his hands ran up her and down her thigh. He unbuttoned and began to ease her shorts down as the others looked on in anticipation. "In fact," he said, "we've all wanted, you know, to get some from you for a long time." Kim felt a tingle run though her belly. "Really, a long time?" Kim lifted her hips as he pulled her panties down.

Things became to get much louder. Kim vaguely remembered the rest of the evening. There was the sound of wet skin smacking together and guys on top of her breathing hard and grunting. Kim felt the same heat come over her body but then heard her husband drive in. She hurriedly closed her suitcase and put on the outfit she had picked out for the trip.

Alex entered the house and found her wearing a tight low cut red blouse, short black skirt and high heels. "Wow honey! You look great. What's the occasion?"

Kim's shoulders slumped and a look of disappointment came over her face. "The trip Alex.” The trip to the lodge, remember? We are supposed to leave today."

Alex looking a little confused said "Oh yeah. I knew that. Let me make a couple of calls and I'll pack."

Kim approached Alex and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "You are already packed, sweetheart."

The couple left on the 5 hour trip to the remote lodge. Kim took a Dramamine to keep her from getting car sick. Shortly into the trip Kim put her seat back and fell asleep. Alex, bored with driving and seeing his wife dressed provocatively for the first time in years, became aroused. He reached over and undid the top button of her tight blouse causing it to spring off her chest exposing a white push up bra. He reached in and cupped one breast then the other. When he moved his hand away he noticed her nipples spilling out of the cups of the bra. He ran his hand up her leg until he had exposed her white lace panties with a dark triangle of fur, just visible beneath. Kim aroused briefly as he rubbed her crotch and breasts. She gave him a sexy smile and closed her eyes. A short time later she sat up a little, yawned and said she felt a little nauseated. A second Dramamine put her in a deep sleep. Even with Alex's fondling she didn't move.

Alex felt a rumbling in his stomach. He looked at the gas gauge and decided to make a stop for gas and to use the bathroom. This was the last leg of the trip and it was some time before the small service station appeared. By now his stomach was churning and he needed to get to the bathroom fast. He pulled in and quickly exited the car to the side of the building. Just after sitting down he heard a knock.

"Ah mister you folks need some gas?"

Alex responded "Yeah, just fill it up. I'll be out in a few minutes. Hey wait." He thought about his wife in the car. No, she'll surely wake up. “My wife. I think she's asleep. Never mind, just fill it."

Kim lied in the passenger seat her blouse open at the top with her big pink nipples more than half exposed over the top of her bra. The gas attendant stood at the driver’s window gazing in on her. He set the pump and moved to the front right windshield to where he could see not only her breasts but up her skirt at the lace panties her husband had so graciously put on display earlier by spreading her legs. He looked back at the bathroom. Alex was no where to be seen as he was suffering through another bad belly cramp. He took a flashlight out but dropped in on the hood of the car. He startled with the noise but Kim moved just slightly. He shined his light in on Kim then quietly opened the door for a better look.

"Lady, you awake?" He touched her shoulder and gave it a little shake. Kim just sighed. He shook a little more this time watching her breasts giggle back and forth. A short time later the gas nozzle kicked to off. The attendant eventually shut her door and waited on Alex. Alex returned and thanked him for the use of his facilities. The attendant just smiled and said “No thank you for coming by."

Kim began to wake up as they drove the dirt road near the lodge. She yawned and stretched and took Alex's arm in hers. "You are a naughty boy."

"What?" Alex said.

"You know." she rubbed her finger down his cheek then reached down to her ankles and pulled her panties up.

Alex paying attention to the dark road said "Whatever. There's the lodge honey."

The lodge looked more run down than the travel agent had described. There were about 12 vehicles in the parking lot, mostly pick-ups. They entered a large room with tables and a couple of couches. The walls were wood and decorated with antlers. There was an elderly couple having an early dinner and at another table just under the steps, a group of 5 men playing cards. All heads turned to Kim as they entered. There were lusty stares at Kim from everyone except the elderly lady who gave a quick look of disapproval and returned to eating.

The silence in the room was broken by a high pitched voice from the counter just to the left of the entrance.

"Welcome to the Lake Lodge. I'm Kenny. You must be the Ellison’s."

"Yes, thank you" Alex responded. Kenny's eyes jumped back from Kim's blouse to Alex.

Just then an older man came to the counter. "Hi folks. I'm Bob Stephens, the proprietor here. I see you have met my nephew Kenny. We hope you enjoy you stay here on the lake. Your room is ready, 211. Kenny will show you up."

"No, no, she...they need 210. I have to ah, ah, fix the faucets in 211. 210 is ready." Kenny responded nervously.

"Faucets again? Well I guess it's 210 folks. Nobody tells me anything around here. Good thing I got Kenny here for the summer. We'll be serving supper for another hour or so. We'll see you all then."

Alex and Kim headed up the stairs followed by Kenny with the luggage. Kim noticed the men playing cards were watching her climb the stairs. She thought back again to the shopping trip and how she felt when the guys watched her. Her pace slowed and there was a little extra wiggle in her walk.

In the room Alex said "let's go back down and eat."

Kim wanted to freshen up and change clothes. Alex looking at Kim in the bathroom noticed she was looking down at her tits and into her bra. "What the hell are you doing in there?"

"There's something on me, my breasts, some kind of black smudge. It's in my bra too. I'll bet it won’t come out." Kim went to the toilet.

"It’s on the toilet paper too."

"Shit honey, you probably just something on your hands."

"No I mean it's on me, down there! Some kind of oily stuff. Maybe its from the car when you were having your fun in my shirt or when you pulled my panties down."

"What the hell are you talking about? This trip is making you crazy."

"Oh come on Alex. It's OK. It felt good, you naughty... Oh shit! What's that? There's sticky stuff all in my hair. I'm going to take a shower."

"But I didn't...."

"I cant hear you, the water..."

"Never mind."

Alex knocked on the shower door. “Honey I am going to walk downstairs. Come on down when you are ready.” As he left Alex saw Kenny coming from the laundry room next to their suite.

“Hi Mr. Ellison. Where is your wife?”

“What?”

“I mean, will she be joining you for dinner? I was just coming to see if I could help with the laundry or anything. My aunt has some really good stain remover.”

“Who said anything about a stain?”

“Oh,well, I thought, I mean, I guess nobody.”

“Well how did you know my wife had a stain then?”

”Ah, I didn’t really. I mean I was just in the laundry doing laundry that’s all. When you signed in I saw it on her brazier. I mean, I wasn’t trying to look at them or anything.”

“I see.” Alex felt an unusual pleasure in something here. He wasn’t sure exactly what it was. Maybe it was this fellow getting a peep at his wife or maybe it was that the young guy was cowering to him. “Hum, you know I didn’t see it. Is it her white bra or that low cut push up one she likes so much?”

“Sir, I don’t…”

“Well which was it? You saw it right? Were her titties covered up or hanging out he top?”

“Well Sir I guess they were hanging out the top. I mean they were just right there. I wasn’t trying to look at them. I don’t want to get in any trouble with my uncle.”

“It’s OK son. Don’t worry about it. I mean, if a lady goes around with her tits hanging out you got to expect guys are going to look, right? I mean unless they aren’t attractive.”

“No no sir. She’s got real nice big ones just like I like. I didn’t mean it that way.

“Well I meant “attractive” in a more general sense.”

“I’m sorry sir. Please don’t tell my uncle.”

“Tell him what?”

“You know that I was looking at your wife’s boobs.”

“Well let’s just say you take good care of us here and maybe he will not find out.”

“Yes Sir, but I hope you will pardon me. I have some work to do.”

“No problem, Kenny, is it? Kim will be down to join me after her shower. See to it we get a good meal.”

Kenny waited on Alex to go down stairs then went to the laundry room. “Fucking asshole! Yeah I saw her big tits. I especially liked it when she was strutting around the bathroom in her matching bra and panties. And I am going to see them some more, moron. Right now. You better not have fucked up my timing, jerk off.” Kenny removed the plug from the wall between the laundry and the Ellison’s suite. Steam was coming up from the shower. Just then the water cut off and out stepped Kim wrapping her self in a towel.

“Shit! What’s she doing? Nobody’s there. Why is she covering up? It was as if Kim heard him. She took the towel from her torso. “Ah fuck, look at the tits on that bitch. Yes, and a nice ass too.” Kim’s arms were above her head wrapping her hair with the towel. Her C cup breast with the large nipples gently giggled as she did it. Kenny took the liberty to unzip his trousers work the engorged hard on that he had gotten. He watched as Kim moved to sit on the side of the tub almost facing him. “What the fuck is she doing? She is going to take a bath too? Kim turned in the water and grabbed her razor. He watched a she slowly stroked her legs with the blade. She was thinking about her plans for love making with her husband and looked to be in a daze.

Kim turned toward the wall and directly into Kenny’s gaze and spread her legs to shave her bikini line. Her mound was already fairly well trimmed. A triangle of brown hair did little to hide her modesty. Kenny was being treated to a pose not unlike some of the magazines he had found in one of the rooms. Kim was no model, but she certainly had all the goods to be one. Her beaver shot was too much stimulation and Kenny exploded cum all over the laundry room. He fell against the wall which startled Kim. She cautiously approached the wall and listened, only to hear him scamper away. Kim finished her shave and dressed then went down to meet Alex.

To her surprise it looked as though Alex had made new friends. He was sitting next to a couple of men whom he introduced to Kim as John and Lefty. It was clear to Kim that Alex had a few drinks in him and the men confessed to buying a few rounds of shooters. “He drinks pretty good for a city boy” Lefty said laughingly. It brought a chuckle from John as well. Kim just smiled with disapproval.

“You best get on over there and have some dinner, Alex.” John said as he and Lefty’s eyes scanned Kim’s body. She was braless under a tight sweater that ended at her midriff. The tight hip hugger jeans accentuated her waist and curvy hips. “It looks like you got your work cut out for you.” Both men snickered and Alex seemed a little embarrassed. Kim gave each of them a stern look only to find them staring at her breasts. Lefty’s eyes didn’t move as he said. “Real nice to see you maim.” Alex led Kim away. As she turned, Kim’s looked over her shoulder at the men as their eyes fell to her ass. Lefty grabbed his crotch and leaned onto John. Kim heard “Um um um” as she turned back to follow Alex. She thought they were disgusting but at the same time appreciated the attention.

At the table Alex was visibly drunk. Over his shoulder Kim could see the two men at the bar watching them. “Wow, that outfit is hot.” Alex said reaching across at her breast. Kim leaned back. “Not here Alex, please.”

“What the hell’s getting into to you honey?” He said rather loudly with a slur.

“Shh, everyone can hear you.”

Kim looked up and Lefty grabbed his crotch again and said to John “This I hope.” Alex missed it completely.

About this time Kenny arrived at the table. Alex said “Oh hey, Kim, you remember Kenny. We got an agreement. He is going to take good care of us while we are here, right boy?”

Kenny looked at Kim then back to Alex with a bit of a snarl and said “Yeah, that’s right Mr. Ellison.

Alex added “And it’s not going to cost anything extra. In fact I owe it all to you honey.”

“What? What do you mean Alex? And stop being so loud.”

“Nothing honey. So what’s on the menu boy?”

“Venison and duck.” Kenny replied quickly with a bit of a pissed off tone.

“No good old fashioned steak for your VIPs here?” Alex replied. Kim rolled her eyes. Kenny, annoyed at Alex, starred down at Kim’s breasts then to her crotch.

‘Well sir, no beef but a little while ago I saw a fine looking beaver from upstairs. Maybe you want some of it. I know I do.”

“What? Beaver? You guys eat beavers up here? That’s a joke right? OK, you got me.” Alex said.”

“That is a joke, isn’t it Kenny?” Kim added.

“Ah, yes maim but I did see a nice one. Out in the wide open.” Kim crossed her legs tightly. “They are building a dam at the lake.”

Kim and Alex decided on the duck and the tension calmed a bit particularly when John and Lefty returned to their rooms. When the couple returned to their suite Alex grabbed Kim and began kissing her passionately, first on the lips then down her neck. Kim extended her head back as a warm rush came over her. Alex had not been this passionate in years. A smile came to her face as her thought how her plan to rekindle their fire was right on track. Alex moved his hands down to caress her breasts through the sweater. He cupped them from the bottom the gently squeezed them. His thumbs moved to gently rub her nipples in a circular fashion. Kim gave a deep sigh. She felt dampness coming between her legs. Alex laid her back on the bed and began to undo her jeans. Just then a knock came from the door. “What?” Alex said loudly.

“It’s Kenny sir, will you all be needing anything else?”

“No, just beat it, will you?”

“Kim looked up at Alex. “You should be nicer to him. I think you embarrassed him at dinner.”

“OK, now where were we?”

“Wait, I have a surprise for you. Let me go put it on,” said Kim.

Alex rolled over on his back and Kim went to the bathroom. She donned a sheer beige babydoll with matching panties. Kim took a moment to fix her hair and look at herself in the mirror, no doubt under the watchful eye of the laundry room peeper. When she returned to the bedroom Alex was sound asleep. Kim dropped her arms in frustration and sat down hard on the side of the bed. She leaned over and ran her fingers through her husband’s hair and smiled. She thought to herself, “That’s OK. Things are going real well. I’ll start fresh tomorrow.”

The following morning Kim woke to find Alex sitting on the side of the bed drinking a large glass of water.

“Oh honey I slept wonderfully.” Kim pulled the sheets off of her revealing the sheer babydoll outfit. “What shall we do this morning?” she added in a sexy voice moving toward Alex.

Alex reached over and kissed Kim on the forehead. “Not right now honey. I got a major hangover. Give me a little recovery time and I’ll be more than ready.”

Kim went to the bathroom and returned to the bed. “What did you mean last night?”

“When?”

“When you said “You said you owe Kenny’s hospitality to me.”

“Well I don’t know. It’s a little bit embarrassing.”

“Oh come on.”

“Well, ah, he got a good look down your blouse yesterday at check in.”

Kim’s face turned red and she sat up straight. “What? How do you know that?”

“It’s a long story, but the bottom line is he told me.”

“What? You talked about that? I hope you gave that peeper what he deserved.”

“Not exactly. I know this sounds weird, but it kind of excited me.”

“Excited you?”

“Well, in a strange way, yes. I mean I don’t think less of you or anything but I kind of liked it. It was like having something someone else wants, you know like a kid who has the fasted bike or something.”

“Oh great, so I’m like a bike to you?”

“No, no, no honey. You are wonderful and beautiful. I love you very much. I think it made me appreciate you more.”

Kim smiled and put her head on his shoulder. “Even more than your fastest bike?”

“Lots more. Honey do we have any Aspirin?”

Kim hopped up and brought him the Aspirin bottle. “Well, I am not going to sit her and watch you drag around. It’s almost eleven.” Kim walked to the french doors and out on the balcony. “Alex, it is a beautiful day.” A brisk warm breeze from the lake blew though her hair and caused the light material of her babydoll to dance about. The bright sun reflecting off the water forced her to squint and shade her eyes with her hand. Walking up from the lake and carrying their fishing gear were Lefty and John.

12