Rekindled

Story Info
Erika and Scarlett hook up again.
9.6k words
25.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Erika Christensen, Scarlett Johansson.

Codes: FF, oral, spank.

Introduction: Welcome. The story you are about to read is not true, even if its characters are based on real people. The author has nothing to do with these real people, other than being their fan. The real people do not act like this in real life. This story is nothing but a fantasy. It also contains sexual situations and adult themes. If you are under age 18, don't like that stuff, or aren't supposed to be reading it, please stop reading now. This story has some connections to my past works, but none are required reading. Hope you enjoy it. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to my editor for all her aid in getting this story out, and to all the wonderful people who continue to inspire me. Mistakes that remain herein are my fault alone. For those who have been following the meta-plot in my stories (yes, there is one), this tale has catch-up and reveals. Hope you like what you learn. Don't worry, as long as I have good ideas, there will be more stories to come. :)

***

Los Angeles, California. October 31, 2008.

"Sitting with the thinker, trying to work it out... It's a traffic jam of the brain! Makes you want to scream and shout..."

This Sly Fox song fits my current mood, Erika Christensen thought, especially with those lyrics. She hummed along with the song for a moment and then returned her attention to the table across the "Red Robin" restaurant. It was Halloween night in Los Angeles and just about everyone was in costume. Ghosts, goblins, superheroes, and many other characters were out and about. Erika herself wore a black leather bodysuit, gloves, and jacket. She had her hair cut short and dyed chestnut red except for one blonde forelock in the front. Holstered at each of her hips was an imitation gun. Black sunglasses hid her dark blue eyes.

The woman she was watching wore a red satin dress and white opera gloves. Long blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders, framing a figure even more voluptuous than Erika's own. Erika knew that behind the other woman's sunglasses were beautiful eyes a shade darker blue than hers. She had seen her flashing an angel's smile at the waiter several times and noticed her target was wearing fake vampire fangs. A Hollywood vampire dame, Erika pegged her costume. I wonder if she thinks that's original. She sipped her coffee and watched the other woman pay her check.

"Almost time," Erika said to herself. She had paid her own check ten minutes ago. She had been following her quarry for the past hour, seeing if the other woman would remain alone. So far, she had. I wonder if she's lonesome tonight, Erika thought. I hope so, and that she'll be happy to see me.

She looks so good, Erika reflected, again looking up and down the woman's tantalizing figure. Has it really been over five years? I should have stayed in touch with her. I wanted to. I would have, had things worked out. Now I'm here hoping to remedy the way it ended between us, revive what we had if possible. It should be. I only disconnected from her on intimate terms. We were still co-stars and I like to think we remained friends.

Tracking the other actress down had not been easy. They moved in different Hollywood circles. Her target was A-List, and Erika was B at best. Her last big budget picture had been three years ago, and that was only a small role. Since then, she'd gotten lead roles in some independent films and the TV show 'Six Degrees', but none had been that popular. At least I enjoyed them all, she reminded herself, and I think my fans did too. Could reconnecting with this old friend improve her Hollywood standing? Erika doubted it. But that didn't matter. She wasn't after the other woman for her career.

Thank God for the Friendship, Erika thought. Like many who moved in popular circles, she was a member of the worldwide secret society. Her target was, too, and this had enabled Erika to pick her current address out of the membership database. Contacts within the society had helped her set up surveillance. With their aid, Erika had trailed her quarry's car to the restaurant. Of course, she could have just made contact through official Hollywood channels, but Erika wanted to keep things discreet. It had been a long time since they last saw each other, and she didn't know how the other woman might react to seeing her again. Therefore, she had decided to make the contact look like a chance meeting in public and take things from there.

I shouldn't be so nervous, she reminded herself. I can't imagine any way this could go bad. Even if we don't wind up as close as we once were, I know she's not the type to get upset and push me away. What am I afraid of, anyway? Maybe it's what might happen if things do go well. Despite all I've done to set up this reunion, part of me still isn't sure I want her as a friend again.

Erika had no shortage of friends. Since she'd been active in the Hollywood scene from adolescence, she knew people in many cities. Then there was her family, her church, her Friendship association; and, last but not least, the enormous circle of dedicated swingers to which she belonged. The latter ensured she never lacked intimate companionship. Her beauty and self-confidence helped her get such companions whenever she wanted to go outside her circle. Erika almost always found herself able to befriend the people she wanted to, all ages and races, women and men.

Her target had been an intimate friend of hers once, and Erika knew she wouldn't mind if it happened again. I don't want more than that, though, she thought. I'm a long way from settling down, and when I do, it won't be with a woman. Yes, I like them, and it is legal now, but I'm old-fashioned. I dream of finding the right guy someday. Even when I do find him, though, I won't be giving up swinging. It's too much fun.

Most of her girlfriends had found their mate and married him. Katherine, Majandra, Marisol, Geena, Keri... Erika ticked them off on her fingers. Even those who hadn't married their boyfriends yet, like Shiri or Alicia, were so close to them they might as well be engaged. Erika was happy for them all, and a little jealous.

At least I'm not as bad off as some of my other friends, she told herself. Bridget found someone who she thought was great, but then he dumped her as soon as she got pregnant. Kate married the man she loved and they had a kid, but then after a few years they found out they weren't right for each other and got divorced. Now she's drifting from one man to another, not sure exactly what she wants.

Evan's situation is even worse, although she acts like she doesn't know it. She had a wonderful guy, but then she abruptly decided she was bored and pushed him away. For the past few years, she's been involved with a person who's a really bad influence. He'll only wind up hurting her like he has so many other women, and she refuses to believe it, even when we all tell her. I pray for her every day, and hope I never make the same mistakes.

All these women were still good friends with Erika. She had an open invitation to join any of them and their significant others for fun whenever she wanted. Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson were the only couple she'd turned down.

Erika had lots of male friends too, although none could be called a significant other. Other than enjoying each other's company, she had little in common with most of them. Many had also been her co-stars, and once their work relationships ended, they had drifted away from her. Erika wasn't really emotionally close to any of them. There was one man with whom she had a deep emotional connection, but he lived on the other side of the world.

She has a steady guy too, Erika thought, looking back at her quarry. Actually, she's had several. She's engaged to the current one, but who's to say whether he's Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now? Back when we met, she told me she didn't believe in monogamy. Despite the lack of belief, she's got quite a reputation for it. I had to work hard to get around her boyfriend and into her bed when last we knew each other. I'm certain it won't be different now.

Nevertheless, I have to try. The memories of how our friendship ended have haunted me ever since. No amount of therapy eased things. I'm not angry, just disappointed, but that's pain enough.

Two months ago a friend whom Erika had always trusted for sage advice had passed away. The last thing he had told her was: "Do not live with disappointment, not when you can fix things. Life is too damn short."

You're right, Isaac, Erika answered her friend's spirit. That's why I'm here. I tracked down the friend I left, and now I intend to do all I can to remedy my disappointment over how our relationship ended. Our current environment has kept her from recognizing me, but soon that will change. I'll start fixing things between us right now.

Gathering her courage, Erika watched Scarlett Johansson get up and leave the restaurant. After flashing a parting smile at the group of geeks two tables over who had been ogling her costume, she stood up and followed her target outside.

***

Scarlett used the mirror near the restaurant's entrance to look over her shoulder.

Yep, that chick dressed as Joanna Dark is following me, she mused. I thought I saw her staring at me while I was eating dinner. I kept waiting for her to get up and walk over, but she never did. I wonder who she is. Probably some autograph hound, or a paparazza. Either one I can handle. I just hope it's not anything worse. Not many girls are enough into obscure comic and video game characters to recognize Joanna Dark, let alone put on her outfit. That she's dressed like that automatically means she's a little weird.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Scarlett said to herself. I'm weird too. Just about everyone in this city is weird. We have to be to live here. I can handle weird people coming up to me. I'm a celebrity. It happens all the time. I hope this weird person doesn't ask me about my sex life. I get enough of that from dirty old man interviewers like Jay Leno. I shouldn't have to talk about it with random strangers on the street!

She heard a cell phone ringing and looked around. Joanna Dark stopped with a grimace and answered her phone.

Good, Scarlett thought as she watched the other woman politely terminate the call, the perfect dodge. She may be a fan, but I would rather avoid this meeting. I just went out for a bite to eat, and because there's no point in dressing up on a day like today and not showing off your costume. My fiancé, Ryan, is coming home to our local apartment as soon as his late-night flight gets in, and the sooner I get there to meet him, the happier I'll be.

Taking out her car remote, she walked quickly away from the other woman. She clicked the unlock button twice, and then opened her white Civic's door.

"Scarlett!"

The voice stopped her just as she was about to get into her car. Familiar, Scarlett thought, but I can't place it. She turned and looked back at Joanna Dark. The other woman took off her sunglasses, and a smile formed on her wide round face. That expression brought her name to Scarlett's lips.

"Erika."

With that one word, memories came rushing back.

***

Los Angeles, California. April 2003.

"You look like a slut," Scarlett told Erika. "I like it."

"Thanks," Erika replied with a grin.

"Cut!" their director yelled. The two actresses and their four male co-stars at once directed glares his way.

"What's wrong?" Erika asked, throwing up her hands.

"You're too happy," the director replied. "Tone it down."

"Of course I'm happy!" Erika fumed. "Francesca is paying me an honest compliment, accepting my new look. I'm adopting a new persona here, Brian! I've been the shy good girl up until this point, but now I'm overflowing with confidence and free spirit. I just informed my new boyfriend I'm bisexual with that line about the girls from Brown. Francesca is a good-looking girl and a friend I'm getting to know. I'm glad she likes me! I'm really glad!"

Brian Robbins stared at her for a few seconds, and then nodded. "Hmm," he said. "Okay, I guess you're right. I'm sorry." He looked around at the other actors, who were all smiling. The studio audience was too, including Erika's mother. Scarlett watched the director's reaction and couldn't hold back a laugh.

Scarlett's laughter had been quite frequent the last few months. They were filming 'The Perfect Score', an MTV teen comedy about six high school seniors who conspired to steal the answers to the SAT. Each played a clichéd stereotype. Erika was Anna, the overachiever, and Scarlett was Francesca, the bad girl. Both their characters were very smart and didn't need to cheat to do well on the test, but they had joined in the planned heist anyway for adventure and new friends. The movie's script was good, in Scarlett's opinion, and it featured many great jokes.

"Let her keep the take, man," suggested Leonardo Nam, who played the stoner and funniest character. "It's totally believable. It's also great setup for my line about her needing a pimp."

Erika grimaced and looked away from the young Asian actor. She didn't like being referred to as a whore.

Strange, thought Scarlett, considering you practically are one. You've slept with all four of our co-stars, and come on to me a lot too. You're a nice girl, and very good looking, but I still turned you down. What you're doing is unprofessional, and I have a boyfriend. I'm also not sure I want to sleep with you. I've only had one other lesbian affair in my past, and that happened out of a clear need. I had a phobia that was hurting my acting in a horror movie, and Kari Wuhrer knew a way to distract me from it that worked. There's no such problem here. I have accepted my bisexuality, but I don't feel the need to indulge it. Never mind how attracted I am to you.

You're so brazen and full of sexuality, Erika, Scarlett thought with a shake of her head. I often wish I could be like that. My fans see me that way, but I'm still coming to terms with the image. I haven't been in Hollywood that long. This is only my third big role. Yes, I got a huge amount of critical attention for the first, 'Lost in Translation', but I'm still getting used to this life. I'm only eighteen years old, two years younger than you. You may be grown up and mature, Erika, to the point where even your mother accepts that you're a slut, but I'm still on that road.

"Slut," Scarlett said, pointing at Erika with wiggling fingers. "S. L. U. T. You."

"Thanks," Erika said, smiling again.

I can't believe she thinks "slut" is a compliment, Scarlett pondered. Then again, she did give me that book called 'The Ethical Slut'. The title intrigued me when I saw Erika reading it. She told me it was a manifesto for the promiscuous and a manual on how to live a practical swinging lifestyle. Erika gave me the book, saying she'd read it several times and could get another copy. I still haven't opened it yet.

I suppose I would like to live as she does, Scarlett thought. I meet so many cute guys in Hollywood. It would be great to date more of them, especially my co-stars from this movie. The golden boys, Chris Evans and Bryan Greenberg, are both handsome young actors. I hope this isn't the last time I work with them. Bryan's my boyfriend in this movie, so I know he's a good kisser, and Erika tells me Chris is too. Leonardo and our jock teammate, Darius Miles, have great senses of humor and are fun to be around. But I have a boyfriend who's not part of the cast, and I want to stay faithful to him. It's also unprofessional to date co-stars, she reminded herself again. I don't know how Erika is getting away with it. From what she's told me, this isn't the first time she's done it either. If our director knows, it has to be driving him nuts.

Robbins paced back and forth for a minute, then turned and looked at them. "Okay, fine," he said. "We'll keep that take. Everyone likes it but me." He looked at the clock on the wall. "But we're out of time. I have to get to a meeting with the producers. Chris, if you hadn't kept blowing your lines earlier —"

"Sorry, boss," Chris said before he could finish. "Kyle is shocked at Anna's new persona, and I'm trying to get that across."

"You're doing fine," Erika told him. "But less is more, okay? Don't look so surprised. You know who I am. My character is just becoming more like me."

"Yeah," Chris replied, "and my character isn't ready for it."

"We'll pick up from here tomorrow," Robbins told them. "Everyone, be on time. Chris, I suggest you work on this scene apart from the others." He grimaced again and walked off.

Chris stared after him, frowning in confusion. "Do that 'Taxi Driver' bit like I've coached you," Erika said to him. Chris nodded in understanding.

"Don't take it so hard," Bryan said. "You're doing great. Let's go get some beer, okay? You guys want to come with?"

Leonardo and Darius agreed, while Scarlett declined. It had been a long day, and she just wanted to go back to her trailer and rest. Erika also declined, waving at her mother. "We'll catch up with you later," she told the guys, and then walked off towards Kathy Christensen. Scarlett sighed as she watched her go.

Erika could be the typical All-American young actress, Scarlett thought. Up until I met her, I thought she was. I saw her breakout performance in 'Traffic' three years ago, and it wowed me. Then I saw 'Home Room', and that wowed me again. I did some research on Erika when we were cast in this film together, and everything I read told me she was a good girl. She only recently moved out of her parents' home, doesn't smoke or drink, and is big into family values. Her acting comes from personal talent and lifelong dreams, just like mine, and she's humble about it. I never would have believed she was a swinger. I guess she's not big enough in Hollywood for the media to care, if they even know.

"Hey," Erika said at her elbow. Scarlett turned around. The other actress was standing behind her with her hands folded, smiling like a cherub. Her mother had vanished, so Scarlett gathered they'd said their good-byes.

"Hey," Scarlett returned the greeting, frowning. Erika had a familiar look in her eyes.

"You want to have some fun?" she said, putting a hand on Scarlett's arm. "Just the two of us?"

"You don't give up, do you?" Scarlett pulled her arm out of Erika's loose grip.

Erika shook her long blonde hair and laughed. Scarlett ran a hand through her own hair, which for her role was shoulder-length and dyed dark red. She chuckled, returning Erika's mood.

"I'm sorry," Erika said. "I told you about that movie I did last year. Maybe I'm still getting it out of my system."

"'Swimfan'," Scarlett said with a nod. She recalled that it was a teenage version of 'Fatal Attraction'. The script had come across her agent's desk, but Scarlett had rejected it for what she considered poor writing. Erika had taken the lead role, and the studio released the movie last fall.

"That's the one," Erika confirmed. "I'm sorry. I know you keep saying no, but I don't think you really want to. You've told me about you and Kari Wuhrer, and how you haven't been with a woman since then. I know you're missing it."

Scarlett nodded. To be honest, she was, despite all her thoughts about not feeling such a need.

"Well, come on," Erika said with another laugh. "I'm right here, ready and willing. We're friends, right?"

"Yes, but are we that kind of friends?" Scarlett asked in a low tone.

"We can be. I'm game if you are." Erika put a hand on her hip. "Look, your boyfriend's a player. Everyone knows."

She's right, Scarlett thought. Jared Leto is one of the biggest players in Hollywood. I'm just the latest in a long string of actresses he's dated, and the way things are going, I may not be the last. He tells me he never cheats, and I tell myself I believe him, but in my heart I'm pretty sure he's lying. I should break things off with him, or at least confront him about my feelings, but damn it, he's just too good in bed.