Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika nodded. "Very good. You know me." Sarah's role in their movie had been her most emotionally intense since 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', and helping her recover her skills at that aspect of acting had given Erika much pretense for them to get close. Soon Sarah had become yet another girlfriend of Erika's who had an open marriage. Erika was looking forward to seeing her again the next time she was in New York.

"No, I don't know you." Scarlett sighed and stepped back. "It's been five years. How did you find me?"

Erika made a hand gesture. "Doug Ramsay from London says hi. So do Esperanza and Big Cyndi at Sapphic Rock."

"Oh my," Scarlett gaped. She looked around before returning the gesture, worried who might be watching them. Keira and Rachel had inducted her into the secret society known as the Friendship, but she was still getting used to its many benefits. These included contacts in almost every city on Earth and many services, from arranging escorts and hotel rooms to the quick return of stolen cars.

The people Erika had named were high-ranking members of the organization. Scarlett knew them well. Doug Ramsay ran a nightclub in London that was part of an international entertainment network. Esperanza and Cyndi were an ex-wrestler lesbian couple who ran its sister club in Los Angeles. The network also included several massage parlors, restaurants, bars, discos, and hotels. The Friendship's members came from all walks of life and included many celebrities. Scarlett had often found herself surprised by other members' identities since she joined.

"How long have you been in?" she asked.

"About seven years," Erika answered. "Geena initiated me, with the help of my parents and Isaac Hayes." She sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't come up to you before. I wasn't sure how you'd react to seeing me."

"I'm glad to see you," Scarlett replied. She stepped close to Erika and touched her hair, then her shoulder.

I am glad to see you, Scarlett thought. I missed you. I realize that now. I missed you, and now that you're back, I want to fix our past. I want to have with you what I have with Keira and the others. Please tell me there's a way. She wanted to embrace the other woman and voice all her thoughts, but she stopped herself. They were in public. Even if the years since their last meeting had not been there, they could not get intimate here and now.

Erika was eager for such a reunion, though. She smiled and hugged Scarlett, who laughed as she returned the embrace. Their time apart weighed heavy on each woman's mind, but now they knew it was nothing. They were good friends, past and present. There had been no real reason for them to end their relationship. Scarlett and Erika could both comfortably acknowledge this now.

"I'm sorry," Erika told Scarlett, tightening their hug. "I'm sorry for everything. I always loved you. I just stopped letting myself show it. It was a damned fool thing to do."

"Yes, it was," Scarlett agreed. She wanted to kiss Erika, but she couldn't. Even though this girl needs kissing badly, she thought. She needs it often, and by someone who knows how.

She became aware Erika was sobbing against her shoulder. Damn, Scarlett thought. She really did miss me as much as I missed her. God help me, I will fix this tonight. I will never let her leave me again!

"Are you free for the rest of the night?" she asked her friend, beaming as she broke their embrace and stepped back. An impulse in her mind warned Scarlett that maybe she shouldn't take Erika home with her, but she pushed the thought down before it could get coherent. She was the impatient one now, since they were together again. "Please tell me you are."

"I'm free," Erika said with a smile. The meeting had gone better than she hoped. Scarlett wanted to catch up, and she did too. "Your place or mine?"

"Mine," Scarlett replied. "Your car will be safe here; the owner's a mutual friend. My apartment isn't too far."

Erika gave a playful laugh. "You sure you don't want to go out and do some trick or treating?"

Scarlett returned the laugh and shook her head. "Your leaving me was the trick. Tonight will be the treat."

The two women continued to talk with one another as they got into Scarlett's Honda and she pulled out. They exchanged many laughs as Scarlett drove. They discussed things they had done since they last saw one another, movies they had made, and people they had gotten to know. The Sly Fox song Erika had heard in the restaurant came on the car's radio, and they sang along with it. The tune was supposed to be an inspirational anthem about being the best person you can, but to intimate couples it had another theme. They were both anxious to celebrate it.

"Let's go all the way!" they sang with the band. "Let's go all the way! We can make a better day. Let's go all the way!"

Motley Crue's new rap hit, 'Saints of Los Angeles', came on next. The two women sang along to that song too, both wondering if it was about anyone they knew. Gang members or celebrities, Los Angeles had modern saints in spades.

After a few blocks of travel, they arrived at Scarlett's apartment. It was a small single bedroom near the west end of Morningside Park. Erika smiled at Scarlett as they entered, and complimented her on the apartment's immaculate condition. Her own place was always a mess.

I'm glad no one saw our reunion, Scarlett thought. The tabloids would be going crazy. Neither Erika nor I would discuss this with them, but that wouldn't stop them from speculating. I know my career doesn't need the rumors a public display same-sex relationship would bring. Erika probably wouldn't want such rumors either, even if she does have more experience hiding such relationships. Oh well, Scarlett laughed to herself. It doesn't matter what they think anyway. We're going to do this.

She made sure to lock the apartment door behind them, then turned back to Erika and embraced her. The fire in their kisses alerted both women that they would not make it as far as the bedroom. Scarlett motioned Erika towards the living room's green felt couch.

The other girl followed her lead, dropping her jacket as they moved. Scarlett grabbed one of Erika's imitation guns out of its holster and snickered as she aimed it at her. Erika drew the other and aimed it right back at Scarlett. "Bang!" they said in unison, and then threw the weapons aside.

Erika gasped as Scarlett embraced and kissed her again. Scarlett trailed her lips over her old friend's throat and neck, pushing her tongue against each. She paused after doing so and removed her fangs. They were getting in the way, and unlike real vampires she didn't need them to feed and create pleasure. She discarded them before grabbing Erika once more.

Scarlett stepped out of her shoes as they kissed, and then shoved Erika down onto the couch. Erika raised her left foot when she landed and pushed her boot off. Scarlett helped her remove the other. The two women then took off their gloves, wanting to feel their bare hands against each other's skin. Erika threw aside her belt and holsters next. Scarlett pulled down the zipper on Erika's outfit and smiled when she saw the blue push-up bra and panties beneath. "Not as optimistic this time?"

"The costume alone wasn't enough support," Erika said with a shrug. She unzipped the back of Scarlett's dress, and then broke their embrace to stand up and take off her one-piece leather bodysuit. Scarlett admired her body as it was revealed. She then stood up and pushed her dress off her shoulders. It fell into a puddle of red at her feet. She let Erika gaze upon her exposed nudity for a long instant, then stepped out of the fabric and kicked it away.

"You're not wearing underwear," Erika observed. "Thought you might get lucky tonight?"

"I did!" Scarlett replied with a laugh. "No more talk."

She took Erika in her arms and pulled the other woman's lips back to hers. They rubbed each other's bodies as they kissed. The heat between them was a rising phoenix. Crying out, they fell back onto the couch and nested against one another, each caressing and holding the other close.

Erika put her hands on Scarlett's chest and rubbed her breasts. Scarlett chuckled at the attention. She kissed Erika's forehead, then pushed her back. She put her hands on Erika's bra. Erika nodded and raised her arms. Scarlett pulled the garment off her. Her hard globes jiggled, their confinement was removed.

Scarlett tossed the bra aside, and then turned back to Erika and hugged her. She rubbed the other woman's tits against her own. Their nipples grew harder as they dueled. Their cunts and thighs were also rubbing against one another, and growing hotter and wetter as the embrace went on.

Scarlett's blonde hair shook as they made out, mingling with Erika's red. The light coming through the room's Venetian blinds played off their skin, adding color to the paleness. Memories of what the other liked came back to each woman, and they followed the suggestions. Erika's head moved to Scarlett's breasts, and she fondled and pinched one with her fingers while her mouth nipped and sucked the other. Scarlett caressed Erika's back and shoulders, lingering on the sensitive areas. She then pushed the other woman down into the couch cushions and rubbed her legs.

The other girl's body shook with every caress. Her motions increased as Scarlett got closer to her core. "I'll let you be first this time," Scarlett said. Erika beamed and went limp in anticipation.

Scarlett extended her tongue and licked Erika's pussy through her panties. Erika shivered and put her fingers in Scarlett's hair. She moaned and gasped as Scarlett continued to lick, and tickled the other woman's curls. Scarlett fondled her thighs and slapped the side of Erika's bottom.

"That's for leaving me!" she said. She slapped Erika's bottom a second time. "That's for making me wait so long to be with you again." She whacked her opposite hip. "That's for denying me threesomes with you and the guys. And this —" Scarlett pulled Erika's panties down and speared two fingers into her blonde slit. "This is for returning to me. Thank you." She twisted the fingers back and forth inside Erika, hitting every point of pleasure she remembered and a few that were new.

"Thank you!" Erika replied between bites of her lips. "I'm sorry for everything."

"You've said that enough," Scarlett told her. "You're forgiven!" She pushed Erika back down into the couch and kept caressing her cunt. When Erika's gasps hit a crescendo, Scarlett withdrew the fingers and replaced them with her tongue. Erika wailed as Scarlett licked her, kicking off her panties. She pushed the other woman's face into her core and rubbed Scarlett's hair.

"Augh!" she screamed. She shook as her juices jetted into Scarlett. Longing for this had been building throughout the evening, and now all the sadness over what had happened between them was gone. Erika let her passion rise and flare, whirling like a dervish on the couch as she came. Scarlett lapped up her secretions, then moved her face back to Erika's lips and kissed her.

"You still taste great," she said.

Erika laughed. She then grabbed Scarlett and rolled their bodies into a position where Erika was dominant. She kissed her way down Scarlett's body, licking and fondling every nerve.

"It really was a mistake leaving you," Erika said between nips. "Let me prove to you how sorry I am."

Scarlett nodded, giving her encouragement with twitches and moans. She clasped the couch cushions with her hands as Erika caressed her, pushing her pleasure down as it threatened to rise. Erika got past the wall just as she had before, varying her tactics and never letting up. Scarlett's hands returned to her body and started stroking it. She ran her hands through Erika's hair, scratched her neck and shoulders. Erika's mouth left Scarlett's breasts and traveled down to her cunt. Scarlett opened her legs, and Erika dove inside.

Still so nice and sweet, Erika mused, tasting Scarlett's juice. Why did I ever let myself leave her? We could have had so much fun together during the rest of our movie, with each other and the guys. Oh well, I suppose I might not have gotten this reunion then. It's worth the price. She pushed Scarlett's thighs apart, preventing them from clenching hard around her head.

The other woman shook harder as Erika kept licking her. Erika rubbed her thighs and ass, and then moved her hands up Scarlett's torso and back to her breasts. Scarlett grabbed Erika's palms and pushed them against her nipples. "The girls have missed you," she said. Erika took the hint and pinched her tits hard.

A few more licks and squeezes, and Scarlett climaxed. She screamed and gyrated, pulling Erika against her. Her friend moved up on her body and kissed her neck, then her cheeks, and then her lips. "How was that?" she asked once Scarlett had settled down.

"Perfect," Scarlett replied, thinking again of Erika's costume. "Thank you." She took hold of Erika's shoulders and pulled the other woman's body hard against hers. They shook with one another and resumed their caresses, the heat between them overpowering. Their hearts hammered, every beat matched by a sigh.

Suddenly another loud beating stopped them. What the heck? Scarlett thought as she heard it. Did I forget about something?

The apartment door was unlocked and pushed open, and she realized she had. Ryan Reynolds stood in the doorway, looking jetlagged and clutching a suitcase. His brown hair and suit were rumpled. He saw the state his fiancée was in, and a shocked expression came over his face.

"Scarlett!" he gasped, dashing over the apartment threshold. Ryan dropped his suitcase, then pulled his key out of the door and slammed it behind him. "What the hell —?" He looked at Erika and frowned, trying to place her. He spun back to the door and locked it, then turned and looked them over again.

"Um, hello," Erika stammered, surprised by his appearance.

Scarlett was surprised also, but she calmed herself down. Ryan knows about my swinging, she thought. He's never caught me doing it before, but he knows. We keep ourselves open, since like most movie star couples we're often apart. I've sometimes wondered what he really thinks about that.

Time to find out, she decided with a laugh.

"Welcome home, darling," she said. "This is Erika, an old friend of mine." Scarlett kissed Erika, who sensed her decision and grinned. "She's been giving me something she owed me. Would you like to join us?"

The 'Van Wilder' actor stared at them for a moment and then shrugged. "Sometimes you gotta let your heart lead you," Ryan said with a smile and began taking off his clothes.

***

The End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Funny Thing Happened... Movie star takes a tumble, and I do what's right.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena and Taylor Girl on Girl S.Gomez and T.Swift get to know each other intimately.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Snowbound Stranded in a blizzard with Julianne Hough.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories