Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before he shoved his fat cock into her she said, "Wait, I want John to sit on the table so I can suck his cock while you pound my cunt."

I didn't hesitate and dropped my shorts and moved in front of Tabby and sat on the picnic table. Tabby looked behind her and said once more, "Remember, I want a good hard fucking so use that big cock to punish my cunt."

Sam slammed his cock into her waiting pussy and she screamed, "Yesssssssss, that's it, fuck me hard."

Sam began working his big cock in and out of her, slamming hard into her. She bent down and took my cock into her hot mouth and then looked up at me with those big eyes. She took my entire length into her mouth and then pulled off and asked, "Is this what you wanted? Did you want to see your slut wife get fucked while I suck your cock?"

I didn't say anything but grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto my cock. Sam continued to pound away, driving her hot mouth deeper onto my cock with each thrust. I know that Tabby had at least two orgasms while Sam was fucking her and just before Sam came, I filled her mouth with my cum. Just as she finished swallowing, Sam started really pounding her and she screamed each time he pushed into her. Finally, Sam pulled out and shot 5 thick ropes of cum on her back and ass.

We all collapsed on the table. After a few minutes we got up and the guys put their shorts back on but Tabby stayed naked. We ate the lunch she had packed and then reluctantly, we got back in the boat, Tabby put her skirt back on but not her top and we headed back to the dock.

We passed a couple of fishermen on the way back and they seemed very happy to see Tabby. Just before we pulled into the marina, Tabby put her top back on and we unloaded the boat and headed back home.

I drove and Sam sat in the front passenger seat and Tabby and Nate sat in the back. As soon as we got in the car, Tabby had her top off again.

"I'm never going to be able to get you to wear clothes again am I?" I asked.

Tabby looked up and said, "Nope."

About half way home Tabby leaned up between the seats and asked, "do you mind if I suck Nate's cock back here. I feel like he got short changed out at the lake."

I looked in the rearview mirror at Nate and he just shrugged. I told Tabby, "Go ahead my little cock sucking slut."

She reached up and hit me, then she ducked back into the back seat and a few moments later, I could just see the top of her head bobbing up and down on Nate's cock.

After we got home, Tabby got totally naked again and the guys reluctantly packed their bags and got ready to leave. At the door, Tabby gave them each a really good hug and kiss and told them she hoped they could come back real soon to visit.

I think that the guys were already trying to figure out when they could come back.

After that weekend our sex life improved dramatically. It was all I could do to keep Tabby's clothes on. We started talking openly about our fantasies and we even acted out a few of her exhibitionist fantasies. This is going to be fun.