Rekindled Affair

Story Info
A new spark to an old flame.
925 words
3.74
18.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers

They met in a chat room back when that was what you did on the Internet. They hit it off and soon went on to long e-mails, sometimes daily. They both were married to others and neither was interested in anything more than a cyber relationship. To Amy it was naughty and exciting as she teased Frank about what she was wearing and just where she had placed her hands. As for Frank, this was the closest to 'cheating' he had ever come and he would masturbate constantly over his fantasy on-line lover. The two never met and neither knew what the other looked liked for they never exchanged photos.

It all ended after Lois caught her husband playing with himself like a teenager over a steamy e-mail Amy had sent him. Desperate to save his marriage he changed his e-mail address and never spoke to Amy again. Amy never knew what happened and when her mail kept coming back undeliverable, she gave up and went on with her life.

Today twenty years later both are now divorced and alone, their future looks bleak as they wait to grow old. Frank's sister is the one who introduced him to Facebook, saying how great it was to find old friends and acquaintances. Frank signed up and as he was thinking of whom he would like to find Amy's name popped into his head. Her unusual last name made her easy to locate and as luck would have it, she was already listed. Nervously he sent her a friend request with a short note asking if she remembered him. He had no idea if she would reply after the abrupt way he dropped her before. Amy immediately accepted his request and before long, they were back to almost daily communication. Frank said he wanted to meet her in person but Amy felt uneasy about it. He told her he had been a fool to let her go and he wanted to amend that mistake. Amy said that for the sake of honesty that she no longer looked like the girl he knew twenty years earlier. To Frank this meant nothing as her never knew what she looked like then. She finally relented and they agreed to meet as soon as Frank could arrange a flight to her town. She wanted to exchange photos but Frank said he wanted to find out what she looked like in person.

The day Frank was due to land Amy stood nude in front of her bathroom mirror. She kept staring at the image of a fat middle-aged woman with lines on her face and wrinkles on her body. Her washed out blond hair was lifeless and graying. Whatever could she wear that would be the most attractive. The tears came to her eyes as she realized there was nothing she could do to make herself look good. She decided right then that she'd do the best she could and if Frank couldn't accept the real she it would be his loss. She put just a dab of makeup on and after putting on her best-looking business suit left for the airport.

Amy waited in the luggage pickup area and as she saw all the people, she began to wonder how they would find each other. As she debated on maybe making a sign out of something, she heard,

"Amy, is that you?"

She looked up to see a middle-aged man with a paunch and thinning hair. She stared as she nodded and then watched him drop his luggage and grab her up in his arms. He swung her around laughing,

"Oh my god we finely meet I've wanted this for so long I had given up hope."

He sat her down and kissed her deep and long. Amy's head was swimming but it all felt so real as if they had known each other forever. When they broke their kiss he looked into her eyes, when she started to speak, he put his finger to her lips.

"Before you say anything let me just say two things first. I just knew I would know your eyes, I felt I knew your soul from all our talks and I was sure if I could look into your eyes, I would recognize you. Amy, you might think this is too fast but I have to tell you, I love you and I have ever since we met in that chat room so many years ago."

Amy was in shock it was if he had spoke her mind as she had felt the same about Frank. How many nights had she laid in her bed longing for this moment, to be in his arms and having him say he loved her? She led him to her car and then took him to her place. They talked along the way just as they chatted on line and they felt comfortable with each other. In her front room they both knew what they wanted and soon they were naked and in her bed. They made love with passion and urgency due to a twenty-year wait. It all seemed so natural yet exciting as they discovered each other's body. After as they lay holding each other, he asked her to stay with him, forever and she readily agreed. They both drifted off to a relaxing sleep, later he awoke to see her hunched over her laptop. He got up to look over her shoulder; she turned to kiss him,

"I'm just changing my status on Facebook."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,372 Followers