Rekindled Desires

Story Info
Rekindled high school romance in a one night stand.
1.3k words
3.89
10.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were my first and best kiss. We dated for a month or two when I was a sophomore in high school and you were the charming handsome senior. After you graduated we lost touch. Thanks to social media I got in touch with you many many years later. It started out with us chatting online. It brought back so many memories and reminded me of why we dated. One day you asked if you could call me. I agreed and we had such a great conversation. We started talking on the phone almost every day. Our talks have become the highlight of my day.

Then things escalated to sexting and sharing intimate photos. I was cumming to your pictures every night. The best text I received is when you said you were coming into town. Finally we could spend some time together in the same space. I ask you to come over to help rearrange my couches and so we can hang out maybe get dinner. You agree to come to the house that evening. I put on a low cut red dress, slutty high heels and my brown hair is down on my shoulders.

At the door you see me your mouth falls open and your speechless. I smile and pull you inside. Because I'm a lady we go through the pretense of rearranging my couches. Well I guess we should get some dinner now I say. You grab my hand and pull me close to you. The smell was of your cologne makes me want to stay in your arms forever. Our eyes meet and my heart starts beating faster. You lean in to kiss me and I can't resist I kiss you back. Then you grab me tight against you and I feel your big hard cock rubbing against my pussy.

The passionate kissing continues standing in the middle of my living room. I push you back a little and grab you by the hand and lead you to my bedroom. You grab me and turn me around and unzip my dress and push it down my body till it falls down. Take your bra and panties off but leave the heels on you say in a commanding sexy voice. My bra pops open and my double d tits fall out. I swear I see your cock swell more. Then I slide my panties off and you take them from me so you can feel how wet I am. It turns you on to know how wet my panties are because of you.

Your fingers tease my slit and I shudder from the touch. I'm at a disadvantage because you know how much I want you. Down on your knees you say. If you want to cum you will have to earn it. I love it when you get forceful. I go down to my knees and you quickly pull off your shirt then pants. I stop you from taking your undies off. I start kissing your stomach and pulling them down. I slowly pull them down and follow them with kisses from your stomach down to your inner thighs. You pull my head up by my hair and tell me to stop teasing you. I push you on the bed and crawl down to your cock. I lower my mouth on your cock and start sucking with my mouth and tongue. You can feel my hair on your stomach and my big tits grazing your legs as I suck your cock and play with you huge balls.

I think you are getting close so you surprise me when you pull me up again by hair. You pull me up to you and we start kissing again. You are such a good kisser I could be happy just kissing you all night. You have other plans you grab my arms and flip me over so my back is on the bed. It's my turn to be teased as you lean down and suck my tit into your mouth and bite my nipple. I moan in ecstasy from the pain. You continue down my stomach and get to my pussy. You know I love my clit being rubbed so you lick and touch every part but that. You slide two fingers into pussy and you can hear the slushing sound of how wet you have made me. You just brush my clit and arch my back up and moan. I want to cum so badly I say. Please make me cum now I moan to you.

You come up to my mouth and kiss me hard so I'll taste myself on your lips. You tell me that I'll cum when I want you to. You get on top of me and start rubbing your dick on my pussy. You day Tell me what you want? Tell me what you want and you might get it. I say I want your big hard cock in my soaking wet pussy now. You tease me a little more and get me so worked up that when you slide in I'm surprised and it feels so good I yell out your name and moan. You start sliding your cock in deep and hard. I can hear the sounds of your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. It feels so good I'm tingling. You brush my hair out of my eyes and lean in with your cock deep in my Pussy and kiss me. Then you whisper into my ear and tell me it's my turn.

When you pull out I whimper but I push you off and climb on top. I tease you this time by rubbing my wet pussy on your cock. You aren't messing around so you grab your cock and start sticking it in below. I comply and slide the rest of the way down your cock. It feels so good when your whole cock is in me. I start sliding up and down your cock squeezing my pussy as I go so your cock will really feel it. You grab my tits and start pinching and twisting them. You tell me you are close and I start fucking your cock faster still squeezing my pussy as I ride your cock. You grab my hips and force me to go faster and harder. My tits are really bouncing now you love the way they move as I am riding you. You start fucking me as hard and fast as I am riding you. It gets intense you call out my name and then you cum inside of me. After you cum you pull me off of you and put me on my knees.

Then you start rubbing my clit while you watch my pussy dripping with our cum. You reach over and start kissing my neck and my ears. You start rubbing my clit faster and you whisper in my ear do you want to cum? And I say please make me cum I need it so bad. You reach around and grab my tit and pinch my nipple that sends me over the edge and I start shaking and cumming all over your hands.

I fall back into your arms as I finish cumming. We collapse on the bed and kiss each other deeply. Then you hold me in your arms and we stare into each other eyes. You touch my cheek and kiss me sweetly on the lips. You say the words that we have been holding back for many months now. You say, I love you. My breath catches and then I reach up and kiss you and then I say I love you too and I always will. It's a bittersweet moment as I know it has to end. You need to get back to your life. You put your clothes on and take one last look at me and then you leave. I'll never forget the special time together no matter how fleeting.