Rekindlement

Story Info
Hard deepthroating, harder fucking, and a golden shower.
1.9k words
4.13
69.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and Mike had been married for 6 wonderful years; their love thrived through thick and thin. Without each other they were nothing...

They'd met 10 years ago in the woods. Laura had been taking a walk when she became lost and worried, just then she happened to stumble upon a young man named Mike, who also had no idea of where he was. With each other's help, they were out of there by nightfall. They exchanged phone numbers, as any horny, lonely teenagers were expected to do, and soon enough, a relationship sprouted from the warm bosom of young romance. Throughout their marriage, an endless amount of nights had been filled with passionate love-making, and kinky, hardcore fucking. Their tastes often varied from night to night, but their love was always just as strong.

Life was great. Things were looking bright and luminous for their future, until Mike got a promotion from the small computer company he worked for. He spent his nights working, and didn't get home early enough so that the only interaction he could have with his love was just to watch her eyes flutter through her dark eyelids in the deep sea of slumber. Laura became depressed and suspected adultery. But she knew how much he loved her and trusted him. The couple only shared a peck on the lips before Mike left for work in the morning, they would no longer roll around in the sheets together at dawn's break like they used to. The flames of passion and interest crackled and wavered weakly. There was only one way to fan it to its full health again.

That night, Mike expected to come home, grab a snack from the fridge and watch Laura sleep then get to doing so himself, as had been the routine for the past few weeks, but as he pulled into the driveway, he noticed a light on in the bedroom. Intrigued, he skipped his midnight snack and cautiously peeped his head through the bedroom doorway. Scented candles and oil adorned the night stand and dresser, and there lay his loving, lustful, waiting bride laying on her side on the bed dressed in a red and black corset, lacy panties, a garter belt and sexy stockings. He stared, bewildered and wide-eyed in shock and amazement. Quite interested, and sex-deprived for weeks, he smiled slyly and loosened his blue tie and slowly removed his suit jacket. Laura watched closely and smiled back, "Come here baby, I've missed you soooo much." Mike's heart instantly dropped as he melted. He quickly threw off his shirt and pulled off his belt and pants.

Laura's smile grew as Mike walked over to the bed with sagging boxers, which revealed a little of his pubic hair and his full happy trail. Laura slowly reached over, pulled him close and lightly grazed his lips with her tongue, "Baby, you've worked sooo hard. Tonight is for you; you deserve it. I want you to do ANYTHING you want to me, I'm all yours." With this, he grinned and flicked his warm tongue over hers. Horny as hell, she pulled him on top of her and pushed her open mouth to his, sucking gently on his lips and tongue. Just as they began to grow wilder, Mike wrapped his strong hands around her wrists and pinned them down by the sides of her head in a swift, forceful movement. He grinned at her momentarily before reaching over and strapping her wrists to the bed with some leather straps they always kept nearby.

Once he'd finished, he sat motionless atop her stomach and stared at her with a slight smile. She pulled on the straps and wiggled, but she was now power and helpless. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach through his boxers, and he slowly guided his hands up her stomach and over her tits. He quickly fumbled around to remove her tight corset as Laura smiled in his frustrated attempt to remove it. He smiled in triumph as he pulled it off and grabbed one of her tits played with her erect nipples.

Swirling his fingers around them, pinching and nibbling on them, sucking on each one. She watched, then closed her eyes as his wet tongue touched her skin. As he played with one nipple, while flicking his tongue gently over the other, she squirmed and moaned softly. His other hand then slid down over her panties, where he massaged and gently rubbed her moist crotch. She closed her eyes and let her head drop back in pleasure as he lightly kissed her soft neck, put his hand in her panties and slid his middle finger into the opening of her tight wet pussy. Soon, he slid in another to join it and slowly moved them, feeling them slide in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Her mouth parted to let out soft moans of pleasure as her pelvis moved with the motion of his fingers.

He pulled them out of her hot pussy and slid a finger into his mouth, licking and sucking the juices off of his finger, then forced the other, still dripping with pussy juice into hers. She only looked at him innocently, slowly sucking on his finger, while he lovingly kissed the corner of her mouth, sliding his finger in and out of it. He pulled his finger out and kissed her soft lips gently, just before he pulled out a black, silk blindfold and increased her vulnerability by tying it over her eyes. She smiled and squirmed a little.

She felt his warm body climb off of her as the cold air kissed her stomach, making her nipples even harder than before.

She felt a thick, warm liquid being slowly poured onto her chest and felt it slowly drip down the middle of her tits and stomach. His warm hands began to rub the sweetly scented oil over her chest and around her the sides of her tits.

She moaned softly. His slippery hands began to slide down her stomach and back up the sides. Her garter belt and panties soon dissapeared and reappeared on the floor, leaving her only dressed in her stockings and a blindfold. His slippery hands slowly rolled down her lacy black stockings, and he began to rub oil down the front of her bare, smooth thighs and then slide slowly and gently up the insides of them. She felt him move up slowly along her inner thighs and then go up her waist just an inch before it touched her sopping wet, extremely sensitive pussy.

She felt more hot oil drip down her tits as it was being poured down onto the tip of her nipple.

She then felt him lean forward and his hard cock slide up her oily stomach. He ground his dick in between her slippery tits right before she felt him sit up in front of her face and press his cock against her lips, it forced her lips apart and slid into her mouth.

She tasted the mildly sweet flavored oils as her lovers hot dick slowly probed deeper.

She felt his strong hands on the back of her head, pulling her closer as his cock neared the back of her throat. She could taste a trail of precum along her tongue and in the back of her throat.

She relaxed her throat and mouth as she felt his cock ebb deeper and his course pubic hair pressed against her parted lips. She swallowed continuously to massage his sensitive, throbbing cock. He pulled it out halfway so that his hard dick head rested on the middle of her tongue. He then pushed it in a little faster this time, and she was once again given the sensation of having her mouth filled with his sweet hard cock. He began moving his hips in a slow rhythm, starting to pump slightly faster and picking up the pace. He felt the softness of her lips wrapped around the base of his cock and shuddered a little, closed his eyes as his dick slid in and out quicker and deeper each time, while his warm shaft throbbed against her soft wet tongue. His cock darted in and out of her throat, and she heard him begin to moan as his hot dick throbbed in an intense orgasm. He slid the head and part of the shaft against her tongue in short, quick movements as hot, thick cum began to spurt out onto it. Her mouth was quickly filled up but she made sure not to release or swallow any as he slightly collapsed over her head and pulled his semi-hard, dripping cock out of her mouth. She felt his thighs slide back down to her stomach and his soft lips touched hers. His tongue penetrated her mouth just as his cock had, as slid it over hers, feeling the thick, hot cum coating it. He withdrew and kissed her lips gently, then smiled.

He kissed and gently bit her earlobe, "You can swallow now baby." She did so, and felt his arms move around her stomach. His movements were fluid and graceful. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he ground his still-hard cock against her moist, hot pussy lips. His hand slid down between their torsos as he grabbed the base of his cock and guided the head over her clit, then slowly in between her pussy lips until it slid in. Laura threw her head back slightly and moaned. He slowly slid up her body as she felt her pussy give way to his cock letting his thick dick head into her gleaming twat.

He kissed her neck and lips as it slid deeper. His oily chest pressed against her slippery tits. She felt his whole dick fill up her pussy as her lips wrapped tightly around its base. His cock then slid out before he thrust it back into her wet pussy. His warm body pressed against hers, and he kissed her lips passionately as he began pounding his cock in and out of her. He leaned back, holding her waist and pumping his dick deeper and deeper into her. She felt his mouth go over her nipple and nibble and suck on it and he fucked her even harder. Their breaths were deep and heavy, as both moaned while he fucked her tight pussy as hard as he could. Her back arched and his dick pumped warm spurts of cum into her as both reached indescribable climaxes. He moaned out while biting his lip and pulling her waist to his. He collapsed on top of her, trying to catch his breath as he slid his dick out.

He quickly undid her straps and removed her blindfold, then collapsed back on top of her. They wrapped their arms around each other, smiled, kissed, and exchanged passionate "i love you"s. He rested his head on her shoulder, completely spent and whispered, "Fuck, i hafta pee." Laura smiled at this, "Then go ahead." He picked his head up to look at her, they shared smiles and he quickly kneeled before her holding his dick in one hand, aimed at her. She pushed her chest up toward him and closed her eyes as a hot yellow stream hit her chest, and ran down her tits and stomach, finally settling in her pubic hair. She opened her eyes to see him watching and smiling, and let out a long soft moan, "Oh baby, that feels so good!" He grinned and aimed toward her face. Urine splattered against her chin, nose and mouth. As he finshed, pee dripped down from her lips and chin, she licked her lips and smiled at him. He smiled back and lay back down on top of her.

Life was good again.