Rekindling: Gerry's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as she continued to deliciously torture me by licking my balls and stroked the whole length of my cock with her hand, easing her grip at the base and tightening it upon reaching the swollen head.

After some time, Mary slowly rose and using her warm tongue, made circles around my navel and worked her way up by tracing the hairy line from my stomach up to my chest where she slowly licked around my nipples.

"Baby, you're so good," I moaned and clutched her hair firmly. Ever since the time we first made love, I could tell that Mary had greatly improved in pleasing me.

Guiding her head, I lifted her face to meet my feverish kisses. We were in the middle of our kiss when she pulled me away and dropped the soap between us.

"Darling," she said as she gave me a puppy stare, "it's your turn to pick up the soap."

I grinned because I instantly knew what she meant. I knelt down, took the soap (just to make sure she won't step on it by accident), lifted one of her legs and rested it on my shoulder and buried my face on her cunt and along with one finger, began to probe her insides. In response, Mary cried out my name and buried her fingers along the curly locks of my hair. It seems that her cunt is the warmest part of her body and it bathed my tongue in its warm pool. Probing further, my tongue found her clitoris and imprisoning it between my lips, I relentlessly tortured her by licking it with my tongue while I slid one finger in and out of her wet insides.

Mary's cries grew louder and tried to dislodge her leg from my shoulder but I held her in place with one arm.

I was about to bide my time licking her when we felt the water from the shower head start to get cold. I decided to enter her before we finish but Mary stopped me.

"Gerry," she looked at me earnestly, "I want to do it on our bed."

"Baby, let's just do it here," I insisted and started to position myself between her legs.

"No, baby," she contradicted, "I want to make love with you in our bed."

I was about to get angry at Mary for trying to start an argument at this moment when she gently wrapped my cock in her small hand and started to move her hand up and down the hard shaft making me groan in response.

"Beside, the bed is starting to get cold," she breathed as she stared at me hypnotically.

After rinsing off the remaining soap suds, I quickly picked her up and without any towel covering us, we both made our way to the bed.

The cold weather was creeping in our bedroom but I'm too excited to care. I gently laid her on our downy bed with her feet dangling at the edge but Mary, in her stubborn manner, decided to sit up straight and I gasped when she grabbed my rock hard manhood and voraciously took its entire length in her mouth.

I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes as I relish the feeling of my cock bathe in the warm pool of saliva in her mouth. Mary momentarily removed her mouth and began to lick the whole length of my manhood from the head down to the sensitive underside, licked my balls once more before returning to the underside and up to the swollen head.

"Gerry?" I heard her call my name.

I opened my eyes and looked down.

I gritted my teeth and started to breathe through my mouth when I saw Mary stroking the whole length with her hand while licking around the crimson colored head.

"Baby..." I whispered through labored breath.

"Gerry, please come in my mouth," she said as she met my stare.

Unable to resist her charms, I just nodded in response.

I threw back my head and groaned when I felt Mary took my cock once more in her mouth but this time, she began to suck in a more aggressive manner as if she intends to suck me dry.

"Yes...yes..." was all I could say as a large wave of climax overpowered me. I cried out Mary's name and grabbed the back of her head as a warm flow of my juices came and flooded into her anticipating mouth. I felt the movement of her mouth and throat muscles as she tried swallowing all of my juices as quickly as possible.

Once the climax subsided, I was trying to catch my breath as Mary gently removed her mouth and lifted her head as though she was seeking approval. She looked delightful with little streams of my juices dripping from the corners of her mouth to her chin.

"You seemed to have satisfied yourself very much, my lady," I teased her.

Realizing what she looked like, she blushed with embarrassment and immediately wiped the juices from her chin and mouth with the back of her hand.

A bit weary I was, I still have enough energy to complete the task and Mary gave me a bewildered look when I sank on my knees.

"What do you have in mind, sir?" she smiled her most girlish smile as our eyes met.

"Guess, my lady," was my reply and without warning, I took one of her big toes in my mouth. I saw Mary got startled because this is the first time I did this to her. This time, it's my turn to return the favor.

Her big toe felt cold, but clean, after our rendezvous at the shower. I wrapped my tongue around it and sucked on it a bit like a lollipop.

"Gerry..." I heard Mary faintly sigh my name. I looked at her at saw her hands clutching tightly on the bed covers, her breasts heaving quickly and her head thrown back for discovering a new erogenous zone. Afterwards, I did the same to her other toe again met with similar reaction. Slowly, I parted her legs until her cunt came into full view but she quickly covered herself with some bed covers.

"Trying to act like a virgin, eh?" I smirked but from the light coming from the lamp, I could see the pupils in her eyes were dilated with desire.

I continued my teasing by licking her right foot starting from the toe down to the top of her foot then planted butterfly kisses upon reaching her ankle. Mary was starting to fidget as if trying to discourage me but I held her legs down firmly. The skin on her legs felt warm and smooth with a slight salty taste to my tongue. Tracing the whole length of her shin bone with my tongue, I moved my way to her calf and knee. Mary's moaning and cries began to fill the room, as her left leg broke free from my hold and her heel started to dig on the bed but her reaction inflamed me more. I gathered my breath before I moved under the blanket as I finally arrived on her inner thighs and it seemed to get warmer as I draw close to her cunt.

Mary tried to close me off by pressing her legs together but it was already a futile attempt because my face had finally arrived on her cunt and my tongue began to lick her inner lips.

"Oh, you wicked man," she moaned and clutched me tightly by the hair when I slid my tongue in and out of her. Frankly, I love hearing Mary call me wicked because I know that she's enjoying what I'm doing to her.

Her insides began to quake more violently and I know that she's nearing her climax. With one final thrust of my tongue, I heard Mary call out my name loudly followed by the shuddering of her body. The muscles inside her violently contracted as her sweet juices flooded from her cunt.

Quickly, I licked off every last drop of it until her climax subsided.

As soon as I licked her dry, I moved towards her pelvis just above her pubic area where I traced her healed c-section incision with my tongue. Imitating what she did, I made circles around her navel and then slowly licked my way up to her stomach.

Mary buried her hand at the back of my head as if to guide me to her soft belly. Knowing well how licking her stomach drives her mad, I ran my tongue over her plump abdomen and gently nibbled her baby fats.

After some time, I let alone her stomach and made my way to her breasts but upon touching one nipple with my tongue, Mary tightened her grip on my hair.

"Darling, please be gentle," she breathed.

"I will," I said as I commanded her, "now, baby, please hold your breasts together."

She complied.

Mary gasped when I encircled her left nipple before I finally took it inside my mouth. Her heels began to dig on the soft bed and her hands began to roam restlessly on my back when I began to perform suction movements on her nipple.

I was just starting to enjoy my rendezvous with her left breast when I tasted something warm and sweet. I stopped and looked at Mary's face and saw her blushing.

"Sorry," she said while smiling sheepishly. We were too engaged with what we are doing that we both forgot that she was still nursing the babies.

"Nonsense," I smiled as I licked my lips, "what's good for the babies should probably be good for the daddy, too."

We both laughed heartily and Mary slapped me gently on the back.

After our laughter died down, I shifted my attention to her right breast and gave it the same treatment.

After planting several kisses to her neck, our lips finally met again.

"Liked it?" I asked, looking at her lovely face. She just nodded in response but I could tell that she enjoyed it by the glow of her eyes.

I moved near and our lips and tongues soon met again while I imprison her once more in my arms.

"You tasted bloody good, Lady Bowers," I smiled mischievously to her as soon as our lips broke apart, "Did you like the exchange of our juices in our mouths?"

"Very much, Mr. Bowers," was her reply before we broke into laughter.

My cock had already fully recovered and is now aching to bury itself inside her soft, warm womb. I positioned myself and when it's time, rammed my full length in her. The last time we made love was when she was on her fourth month of pregnancy and now, her vaginal muscles have forgotten the size and girth of my cock that I thought I have entered her for the first time. Her insides were warm and wet from my tongue's previous ravishing but it was very tight. Mary let out a stifled cry and bit me on the shoulder as she felt the pain. I disregarded the slight pain on my shoulder and remained motionless for a moment to let her insides get accustomed to my cock but the growing lust in me kept me from remaining still too long. I began to move my hips. Slowly at first until I began to move faster.

"Gerry..." Mary gently called me once more. Now, her voice seemed heavenly to my ears.

I looked at her dark colored eyes, pupils dilated, radiating with love and passion, as I continue with my thrusts. She has finally grown accustomed to my cock that she began to move her hips to counter my thrust as if not wanting my cock removed from her.

I captured her lovely mouth once more as she enveloped me in her arms while we continue the coordinated movements of our bodies.

"Mary..."

"Yes?"

"Play with your nipples," I said as I continue thrusting inside her, "I want to see you play with yourself."

With awkwardness, Mary's fingertips began to fondle her breasts.

"Am I...doing it right?" she asked as she looked at me.

"Perfect." I smiled as I tightened my grip on her hips and made sharper thrusts.

Mary cast me a seductive look and licked her lips to show me that she's beginning to enjoy fondling herself.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby," I whispered to her, "I'm going to teach you something."

When she did, I grabbed her by the back and neck and lifted her easily from the bed. She let out a stifled moan though her lips were locked with mine because this is our first time to make love in a standing position.

"Baby..." she moaned once more in a sweet tone. I began to move her hips in an up and down motion over my stiff cock.

"Like it, my lady?" I asked her through my slit-like eyes as I savor the feeling of her warm and wet insides contract and quiver with every vigorous thrust.

Suddenly, Mary let out a cry and bit my lips gently as her insides quaked violently followed by the flowing of her juices. Once again, she limply slumped against my chest after her climax subsided but I'm still very stiff and still impaling her. Controlling myself, I gently knelt down and with my hands still supporting her bottom, I carefully turned her body to face the bed without removing my buried cock. With her back turned to me, I cupped her breasts with my hands and tormented her once more by the simultaneous stroking of her nipples with my fingertips and sharp thrusts into her insides. Mary reacted to my amorous torture by loud cries and pleas while clenching her hands on the bed covers. Feeling that my own climax is imminent, I slipped one arm under her breasts and the other on her bottom and lifted her to the other side of our bed against the window. I made her hold on the ledge of our window facing the opposite apartment building and showered her neck with feverish kisses.

"Look at that window on the other building, love," I whispered in panted breath into her ear, "do you see it?"

"Yes..." she responded almost breathlessly.

"That's your apartment," I reminded her, "that's where we first made love. Do you remember?"

Mary's former apartment, recently vacated, was dark but the memories of our first lovemaking came vividly to my mind and made me more inflamed. Her soft, gently scented blue and yellow bed, the curtainless windows and my Mary in her black lace bra and thong. I braced my hands on her bottom as I looked down on my cock, glistening with our mixed juices, sliding in and out of her cunt while her inflamed inner lips quivered with unbridled passion.

When I felt that my climax is at hand, I firmly grabbed hold both of Mary's breasts, granted feverish, wet kisses to her cheeks, nape, and down to her back while alternately grinding my hips against hers and thrusting my cock in quick, piston-like manner. Her insides began to quiver violently indicating that she's nearing another climax and our breaths started to quicken in unison.

"Baby, I'm...ah...ah!" I roared ramming myself harder against her body as we simultaneously reached our climax. I closed my eyes as I felt loads and loads of my juices flow out of me and into her warm womb. Mary, in turn, tightened her grip on the window ledge and let out a loud cry of my name. With the violent quivering of her insides, her own juices flooded and combined with mine submerging my cock in the blissful union of our passion.

Drained with almost entirely of our strength, we both slumped back on our bed, our bodies covered in thin film of sweat, oil and body fluids. Mary's back is still turned on me as she rested her head on my right arm while my left is draped over her soft, warm fleshy waist.

While catching my breath, I turned and looked at the nearby clock radio on my side of the bed. Seeing that it was near three in the morning, I turned back my sight on Mary and held her closer as we both drifted to sleep.

We were both sleeping peacefully when I was suddenly awaken by the jarring sound of the alarm coming from the clock radio. Muttering a hundred swearings, I grabbed the damn clock and hurled it to the floor. Aah, peace and quiet once more, I thought as I tried to go back to sleep. To my surprise, I heard Mary giggle as she stirred in my arms.

"You'll have to buy a new alarm clock, Gerry," she whispered as she turned to face me.

"We'll get one later," I replied as I planted a kiss on her lips. The ray of sunshine coming from the window shone on us and bathed our semi-covered naked bodies. Suddenly, Mary opened her eyes.

"Wait! What time is it?" she bolted upright from the bed. "Blasted, I'm late!" with that, she straddled me in her frantic effort get out of the bed but I held her in place on top of me.

"Mary, it's Sunday." I smiled as I stroked her thighs and back. "Let's just stay and cuddle for awhile, shall we?"

We spent several silent moments doing nothing but cuddle, feeling the warmth radiating from our naked skin, and listen to our hearts beat in a single rhythm. With all the madness of our work schedules and strains of parenthood, it felt like a long time since I held her like this.

I was the first to break the silence.

"I was trying to tell you something last night. Care to guess what it is?" flashing a smile to her.

"Mmm..."her eyes began to roam trying to remember anything.

"You don't remember, don't you?" I grinned at her.

"Sorry."

"Silly girl," I laughed as I held her closer in my arms, "I'll make you remember. Some time ago, we met at the elevator."

Mary's face lit up as she remembers the event.

"Darling."

"Yes?"

"Sorry if I'm being too pedantic," she said, "I promise, I'll loosen up a little bit."

"Finally," I laughed and pressed her closer against my body, "You know what? Sometimes, you're drive me fuckin' nuts with those details."

"Sorry," she quietly answered. She was silent for a minute before she spoke again.

"Gerry?"

"Yes, my lady?"

"Did I bit you too much?" she asked as she gently stroked my shoulder and my lips with her fingertips.

"Fuckin' hell, it did," I laughed as I began to shower her with passionate kisses much to her girlish squeals.

"You—"she was about to start.

"Wicked man?" I said finishing her words, "thank you very much, my lady."

It's been four years since I met this certain neighbor on the elevator. A girl who deems herself as just ordinary. With all the models and beautiful women who grace magazine covers that I've dated before, I found out that my happiness lies with this unpretentious, ordinary girl who doesn't know and, up to now, still doesn't believe how beautiful she really is.

The wedding was done in a traditional Catholic Church ceremony well attended by our respective friends and families (who were very much relieved that we finally stopped "living in sin" and decided to legally share my name) but Mary and I pulled off a little surprise when we drove off in a motorbike on our way to our honeymoon leaving our families, friends and even the officiating priest in shock and bewilderment. Instead of spending our honeymoon in a hotel or the cruise ship, we rented a rustic bungalow in the Scottish Highlands where we both explored the joys of bondage, whipped cream, and a little bit of role playing. I feel obliged to reveal the details of what we did there but that's another story.

12