Rekindling Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia was just beginning to suck when Mario spanked her again, and again. Celia didn't stop, instead, she sucked tighter, a bit faster. Her arse was moving in circle, sometimes rubbing Mario's face, lowering her pussy into his mouth. Mario kept spanking her unevenly. She didn't know if a hard or a soft slap would come.

Mario was holding back, delaying his explosion only with the thought of trashing his wife even more, for his own pleasure:

"Come on you little slut, suck, service me for once!"

Celia was sucking and rubbing her cunt against her husband's face, hungry for his tongue. She stopped to recover her breath

"Please fuck me know, plunge this hard cock into my wet cunt, please!"

Mario was in heaven:

"Shut up you little slut, and keep sucking me, you are going to have me for dinner,,, but don't worry, I will take care of you, even a dirty slut like you deserves pleasure".

Suddenly Celia felt it. Mario's finger inside her pussy. With each spank, his finger went deeper. His thumb was rubbing her clit.

Mario was pushing his finger into Celia's cunt, tickling her hidden spot, making her soaking and dripping wet. Then two fingers,, more smacks across her arse,, then his three fingers inside, more spanking..

Celia was sucking harder, her head up and down his shaft with her mouth around his cock, still managing to cry out noises of pleasure.

Then, Mario's four fingers inside her cunt, rubbing and massaging it with her own lubrication. Her arse up in the air, being squeeze and pinched, then spanked again, frantically. Celia was being fingered and spanked simultaneously, pain and pleasure all at once, a sizzling cunt matching a sizzling ass.

Mario's thumb rubbed her clit for the last time, then even his thumb joined his other fingers, his whole hand plunged into Celia's cunt. His fist inside her cunt, Celia could almost feel each of his five fingers playing her from inside. Mario's words were coming out scattered, with the effort of someone who can almost take no more pleasure, but with authority.

"You are a little dirty slut,,, your creamy cums are running down my hand and arm. You like being disciplined, don't you? Keep sucking me, suck you cock slut, I am cumming now, now. I'm going to fill you with my cum, swallow all of it, don't waste a drop or I won't spank you again,, now, now".

Celia didn't waste a single drop of her husband hot bursting milky load.

12