Rekindling Old Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

"It was great, but you know I really would love to restrain you. You looked so hot all locked up."

Allie jerked up and leaned to look at her grinning husband, his head swathed in bandages.

"Oh no, no, no. Not unless you are in a suit of armor."

"So first stop with our new found freedom, you want to visit a renaissance festival?"

Allie leaned over and kissed her grinning husband, "Love, I'll go anywhere with you, as long as it's not back to the emergency room."

Brett just laughed and kissed his smiling wife.

It was going to be a great life.

*

Thank you for reading my little story. I want to give a huge thank you to slave_ and Emmeline (definitely read her "Carnal Knowledge" -- it is a fantastic and wicked hot story) for their inspiration and thoughts/advice as I was writing this and for just being such wonderful friends. (Just imagine - this whole thing started with a wheel rolling down the street....) Please feel free to comment or email, and I will get back to you. Thanks again!

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers
12