Rekindling Our Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mochakink
mochakink
486 Followers

TODD

I was in a state beyond blissful. I was soaring in the cosmos somewhere. Josh was holding me as if I were precious and I knew that I was returning the favor. I was scolding myself for letting my insecurities get in the way of our relationship but then I stopped. That would just lead to more grief that I didn't need.

I nestled into his side and we fell asleep in each other's arms. A few hours later I woke up and just had to stare at Josh. I hadn't woken up like that since the children were babies. I think I was just too happy to sleep. Josh had a content half-smile in his sleep. I was sure he was thinking of me or of some delicious feast he wanted to make.

I got up slowly, not wanting to wake him and quietly left the room. I was in the kitchen when he found me. I looked at him guiltily like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Baby why are you eating ice cream in the middle of the night?" I blushed as I kept eating out of the carton.

"I'm so tired of dieting that it's ridiculous. Now that we're ok, I'm thinking that your idea about our bellies is a great one. I can't wait until you make me dinner. I want something hot and spicy and dripping in sauces." I was getting excited just thinking about his food. Goodbye diet, I thought.

I looked at Josh and I saw lust and love shining in his eyes. He took the ice cream from me and dipped his finger into it. He smoothed his finger around my nipple and then lapped it up hungrily. I had been sitting on the kitchen island but now I was lying down with my legs dangling over the side.

He quickly went to the fridge to search its contents. I couldn't see what he pulled out but I was sure that I was in for a treat. Luckily for me I intend to indulge the children sometimes so we had all of the ingredients for sundaes. I became a human platter. Josh scooped the ice cream onto my chest and told me not to move. It was cold but I didn't care. He spread whipped cream all around my cock and sprinkled some nuts on top. He topped it all off with some cherries.

"Josh this is going to be a mess and it doesn't look appetizing. Plus, we'd be setting a horrible example for the children. We always tell them not to play with our food." I could hardly keep the smile out of my voice as I playfully scolded him. I could care less about anything that I was saying but it was fun nonetheless.

"Who said anything about playing?" He looked a bit put out and he pouted with those beautiful lips. "I'm hungry and you're more appetizing than any bowl. Plus, we know that the children play with their food regardless of what we say. This is a no kid zone."

He had begun sliding his finger through the ice cream on my chest and licking it off his finger. The ice cream was melting and running around to my back. He saw this but didn't seem to mind as he began gobbling up the ice cream with his mouth. I thought he was going to get a brain freeze from how fast he went at it but he didn't. He sat me up and licked the ice cream off my back. I was rock hard but he'd been ignoring my cock. There was still a trail of whipped cream from my torso to my cock.

Josh scooted me to the edge of the island, raised my legs and engulfed my cock. The sensations of having his mouth on me after he'd eaten the cold ice cream was incredible. Whipped cream was all over his face but he didn't seem to mind. He scooped some from my torso and smeared it all over my hole. I groaned in anticipation. He started feeding my ass the whipped cream and I was loving his long fingers exploring my ass.

He left my cock to lick and tongue-fuck my ass. As many times as he'd done this, it never got old. I was loving this. It wasn't a new sensation, but it had been so long that it felt like a renewal of some sorts. He'd scooped almost all of the whipped cream off my chest and feasted on my ass with it. I was so worked up that by the time he'd moved back to my cock, I was seconds away from shooting. I came loudly with his fingers still buried in my ass.

He lightly sucked me until I became too sensitive and then licked the rest of the whipped cream off me. He kissed his way back up to my lips and whispered, "I might never use a bowl again." I kissed him hungrily as we made our way to the shower. He lovingly washed every inch of my body, making sure to fondle and caress me. I was trying to return the favor but he held my hands behind me. I loved being his mock prisoner. We were both hard, but he was toying with me and not letting me get too close to his cock.

I was almost whimpering with need because his fingers were embedded in my ass and wrapped around my cock. "I need you in me now baby, it's been too long." I saw a flicker of pain cross his face as he leaned in to kiss me. Now that I knew he hadn't been unhappy, I also knew that us not making love must have been as hard on him as it had been on me.

He had lubed my hole and as he slid into me we both moaned. "I'm so sorry baby," I said. "I can't imagine what you must have felt when we stopped making love. I don't even know how it happened." He licked my neck, making me moan.

He slowly stroked into me as the water pelted on and around us. "It's been hell for me baby, but I know it was the same for you. We just have to promise to talk to each other. Next time there might really be a problem and I don't want to lose you because we're not communicating." I was lost as I felt his words wafting over me. My heart swelled with emotion as my body went into overdrive.

He pounded into me as I felt my orgasm overtake me. I came so hard that I would have fallen if he weren't holding me and still pounding into me. It was incredible! I hadn't even planned on cumming so soon. Josh slowed an then pulled out of me all together. I looked at him questioningly because I knew he hadn't cum. He told me the water was cold. Damn, I hadn't even noticed. He led me back to the bedroom and toweled us dry. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It was still rock hard and I wanted to suck it so bad but he wouldn't let me.

He laid me down and began lightly sucking my cock. He wanted me to cum again, I knew it! "I don't think I can cum again baby, but oh my God that feels good." He'd started feeding me what felt like a cock, but I knew it couldn't be his because he was still sucking me. I realized that it was our dildo that we loved to play with. It vibrated all the way to the tip and felt wonderful against my prostate. With my cock being buried in his throat and the dildo vibrating in my ass I was a goner. I was rock hard and pulsing. Before I got to where I couldn't take it, Josh pulled the dildo out and plunged his cock deep inside of me.

I yelled out his name as he pounded into me. He pressed himself against my chest and kissed me hungrily. He began sucking on my neck and my nerve endings started zapping. He began nibbling on my ear lobe and then did what he knew would send me over the edge. He stuck his tongue in my ear flicking it in and out. I grunted and panted, feeling my orgasm all the way to my toes. The clenching of my ass muscles must have been too much because I felt Josh wash my insides with his warm spunk.

He collapsed on top of me and I welcomed the feel of him on top of me.

JOSH- Epilogue

One of the first things that I did after that glorious weekend was take off work. I felt like we'd gone on a second honeymoon and that we'd fallen in love all over again. I couldn't let him out of my sight. I just needed a little more time to let it all sink in. I think that we both had thought the worst and now that-that wasn't the case, the relief was a bit overwhelming. I also canceled my gym membership. I loved the pictures of the kids on the equipment and I felt better knowing that I could spend even more time with my family.

I was back to cooking and Todd insisted that I would be doing so for at least the next month, which was fine by me. The children even recognized that there was something different between us. It had never crossed our minds that they would even know, let alone be affected by it. We were spending more time as a family and I couldn't have been more happy.

I did eventually convince Todd to come into the office with me and, of course, I converted one of the rooms in my firm to a daycare. We ate lunch with the children and I got to go see them whenever I wanted. I dreaded the day that they started school again and I got a whole new appreciation for them and Todd.

I popped my head into his office. It was ridiculous how much I missed him, even after a couple of hours. He looked up at me, glasses perched on his nose. Man he was sexy. I'd forgotten how good he looked in his glasses. "Hi sweetheart, what's up?" I blushed knowing that I really didn't have a reason for going to see him.

I closed the door and walked over to his chair and sat on his lap. It might have looked weird because I was bigger than him but I didn't care. "It's been what, three, four hours since I've kissed you and I couldn't wait for lunch." He shook his head and laughed at me while pulling my head down into a smoldering kiss.

Someone had the nerve to open the door and I felt Todd tense up. I simply shooed them out with my hand as I deepened the kiss. I'm sure I completely shocked them but I didn't care. I had a pretty liberal policy about office romances so they'd just have to get used to it.

"Wow," he said as we broke the kiss. "Do you think we have time to... uh... you know?" The fire that sparked in my eyes said it all as I got up to lock the door. He didn't even let me undress as he bent me over the desk. He ground his erection into my ass and I was so ready for him. He unbuckled my pants and pulled them and my boxers down just far enough to expose my ass.

He did the same for himself and immediately started opening me up. He spit liberally in my crack and I felt the head of his cock enter me slowly. He quickly started working his whole length into me with short quick jabs. It was so erotic being bent over the desk and pounded into. He was soon pounding furiously into me and I came quickly as he jerked me off and licked the back of my neck while whispering, "I've always wanted to fuck the boss."

I lost it and came against his hand. He sped up and then stilled as he came deep in my ass. He knelt down to lick his cum out of my ass and it felt so good. My ass was getting a tongue bath. He licked my cum off his hand and cleaned my cock up. I looked at him and said, "I don't think we took a long enough vacation."

He lightly kissed me and whispered against my lips, "It's not that. We just love each other. I don't think we'll ever get tired of each other. Plus, we're still making up."

"We better not get tied of each other," I said against his neck. "I can't imagine my life without you."

He looked at me with such love that I couldn't help but smile. "You never have to sweetheart... you never have to."

mochakink
mochakink
486 Followers
12