Rekindling the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

Carl was now holding on the showerhead for support, and Patrick began to slap his ass. His head was leaning down, and he began to beg Patrick for more. Patrick loved slapping Carl's ass; his dominant side was rising quickly. After around ten slaps, he penetrated Carl with his middle finger. Carl nearly left his feet when he felt Patrick's extremity travel deep inside him, and he crooned deeply. Patrick used Carl's cock to move him in circles as he began to rotate his finger inside his ass. He massaged his prostate, which caused Carl to look straight ahead, eyes about to burst from his skull.

Carl could still make out what was happening in the showers, though. Through the sounds of the spraying showerheads the clamor of men fucking and sucking could be heard. He could see Brady fucking one guy, and being fucked by another. The Italian had the younger guy on his knees, ass high in the air, fucking him as the younger guy sucked cock. The two guys who were hugging before were right next to them now on the floor in an incredible sixty-nine. Farther off through the steam and mist Carl could see an extraordinary group circle-jerk taking place. He could also see Alex, who was riding Bill's hard-on as he straddled him; at the same time he was sucking the cocks of two other men. Everyone else seemed a blur, but the groans and whines of pleasure filled the room.

Patrick removed his finger from Carl's ass, and roughly pushed him to his knees under the hot water. Again he slapped his immense black cock repeatedly against Carl's face, turning him into a whimpering captive. Patrick knew that Carl was his for the taking, and he commanded him to suck his erection. Carl quickly complied, ravishing Patrick's cock, taking it deep down his throat, and jacking him with both hands. He simply devoured his cock, and Patrick took his head in his hands, fucking Carl's mouth while watching the action going on around him.

He could see Alex taking Bill's fucking like a real professional, and gazed as the two men shot their cum all over Alex's chest. The same two guys then knelt down and pumped his cock with each one of their hands. Alex could take no more; Bill screamed, and pumped Alex's butt full of sizzling cum. Alex leaned back, and shot three or four arcs of fluid high into the air. He wailed as the force of his orgasm shredded his body. Carl continued sucking and pumping Patrick's cock. Every now and then Patrick could make out a guy cumming during the circle jerk, which really got to him. He paced himself as he fucked Carl's mouth, not wanting to climax too soon.

Patrick looked at the two men in the sixty-nine next to them. They had their arms wrapped around each others asses and the muscles flexed as they squeezed tight. It was as if they were wrestling as they sucked each other. It seemed they were trying to see who could make the other orgasm first. He saw the Italian now cumming all over the younger guy's back and buns while receiving the loads of two other's on his shoulders. The men in the sixty-nine came together, with one of the men cumming in the other's mouth as the first simply stroked the other off. The sexual intensity was beyond belief. Men were getting off, and then moving to other men, seeming to never lose their erections. These were men that simply loved men.

And Carl continued to make love to Patrick's cock. Patrick looked down to see Carl's erection pointing directly upwards, long and hard. Now some of the men were moving out of the shower and into other parts of the gym. Patrick reached down, took Carl's cock in one hand, and used it to pull him to his feet. Carl then led him out of the shower to his locker. He would let Carl know now how much he would own him. First, Patrick snapped a leather studded cock strap around the base of Carl's cock and balls, and he attached a long leash to the ring at the bottom.

He then bound Carl's wrists behind his back, and finished by placing a ball gag in his mouth, holding it tight with a leather strap, which buckled behind his head. Patrick led Carl by the leash down to the sauna, and they entered the steamy room. They were alone now. He instructed Carl to sit on the bench, and knelt between his legs. Carl breathed deeply through his nose, and Patrick began to tease him, asking if this was what he wanted, telling him that he would be his man.

Carl could only nod his head in agreement. Patrick ran his fingers along Carl's tight balls, making his man tense with pleasure. Patrick loved to suck a gorgeous cock, and the one in his hands was as fine as he had ever seen. He licked the huge head of that cock, curling his tongue in circles around it. The strap had brought that massive erection to the point of total hardness. It felt like steel in Patrick's hands. He began to lick up and down the sides as Carl thrashed his head back and forth. Saliva spilled out of Patrick's mouth, and he used his tongue to lubricate Carl's cock, getting it soaked in spit. Beads of sweat began to form on their bodies now. Patrick wrapped both his hands around Carl's cock, and squeezed as hard as he could. Carl groaned through his gag. Patrick now took the head of Carl's cock in his mouth, and rotated his tongue in circles. He removed one hand, and began to lower his lips farther onto Carl's cock.

Patrick loved sucking cock, and he was good at it. He could sense that it would be only a few seconds before Carl lost it all, and he fiendishly halted his actions, taking his mouth off, and holding Carl's cock tight. Patrick stood, and he removed his hands from that lovely cock. Sweat was now pouring off of both of them. He pulled Carl just to the end of the bench, and raised his legs. Carl knew what was about to happen, and although somewhat frightened, he knew he desired it. Patrick began to rub the tip of his cock up and down the crack of Carl's ass.

He stopped at his tunnel, and he could feel the concentrated wisps of hair teasing the tip of his hard-on. Patrick grinned at Carl, and he paused to remove the gag from his mouth. Carl instantly began to beg for Patrick to fuck him, to penetrate him, to make love to him. Their mouths met in a deep kiss, and Patrick began to enter him. Carl whimpered as he felt Patrick's muscle begin to push inside him, and he was able to relax, escaping the initial pain. Patrick pushed deeper and deeper inside him, and his ass felt as hot as a furnace. He reached behind Carl and released the bonds holding his wrists, and Carl responded by tightly grabbing Patrick's ass.

Patrick began to fuck him, slowly at first, and then gradually increasing his speed and intensity. Carl was in a state of total pleasure. Another man had never felt so good to him. He pulled Patrick deeper with each thrust. The combination of the heat, the sweat, and Patrick had transformed him into a total animal. He began to beg Patrick to give it to him harder. Now several other men had entered the sauna, drawn to it by the sound of passion. They gathered around the pair, about five guys in all, stroking their hard cocks, urging on Patrick and Carl. Patrick was now stroking Carl's cock as he fucked him, and this quickly brought him to the edge. Patrick was near orgasm also, and he craned his neck downward, taking Carl's cock in his mouth as he continued to fuck him. Carl felt his orgasm hit; it tore through him like a butcher knife.

With one last thrust, Patrick felt the first stream of semen flow through his cock into Carl's ass. Carl screamed like a man in terror; his fluid poured into Patrick's waiting mouth. His orgasm was uncontrollable; Patrick's cock in his ass prevented him from any type of authority over his body. Patrick did his best to drink all of his cum, and he continued to pump his own load into Carl. Patrick felt a fresh load of cum splatter onto his back as one of the guys surrounding them exploded. He felt a hand cup his balls, urging even more cum out of him.

Sweat and semen flew everywhere as two more of the men blasted their loads onto Carl's face. Patrick finished off Carl, who was still moaning deeply. He pulled his head off Carl's cock, and he immediately felt someone grabbing him by the back of the head. Patrick instinctively opened his mouth, and felt a nice warm cock fill it. This man came right away, and Patrick sucked it all down greedily. The last guy sat next to Carl, and with a few quick pumps of his hand, Carl had him cumming also. All of these other men soon left, thanking Patrick and Carl for the show.

They could have stayed; the party was to last until morning. But it was now after midnight, and they wanted to have some time to themselves. Patrick and Carl stepped into the cab, hand in hand. They sped to Carl's place, where they spent the night talking, resting, and making love.

Just one day had started a new chapter in Carl's life. He was totally happy with Patrick, and they soon moved into a new house together. Carl would never see his therapist again.

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers
12