Relationship Evolution

Story Info
They go to a sex club for the first time.
1.5k words
4.07
42.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was to be a night unlike any others that have been in my realm of consciousness till then. However after 15 years of marriage my wife Julie and I had finally decided to go to a sex club.

Julie and I were happy and by most accounts had a great marriage and overall situation in life. We did fairly well in the sheets although Julie had come along more slowly in her sexual evolution than I, but we had talked and fantasized to the point that we were both ready to take this next step as a couple.

Needless to say the week that preceded our special night had passed slowly almost achingly slow as we had abstained from sex. This was agreed upon so as to heighten our desires and give this new experience the most objective experience possible.

By the time Friday evening rolled around my body was nearly burning with anticipation and my dick was ready to grab the keys and drive the car. I asked Julie if she felt the same and she stated that she was nervous but was horny enough to fuck a fruit.

This statement was comforting to me as I really wanted her to have a spectacular experience.

We drove to the club that was only a short distance from our house which was fortunate because we didn't have time for some car sex which would have been possible in our heightened state of sensuality. When I shut the car off, we looked at each other and steeled ourselves one final time. I said to Julie "Whatever happens, I will always love you." She reciprocated and we walked to the door.

Upon entering we found the club to be like we had imagined. It was kind of like a clubhouse, somewhat less commercial than a bar, but it was overall bar like and quite acceptable. There were about 40 people mingling about and we soon had drinks and were starting to feel a little bit easy. The dance floor began to fill and the music was sounding good, I was giving Julie's sweet spot some friendly rubs and giving her a couple of kisses which were starting to get a bit longer after a half hour or so, this was because of the dance floor.

While we were having a couple of opening night drinks the floor was heating up as we started to see more ass and tits begin to be exposed and then kissed. I was the first to spot a large sectional near the corner where there were two women sitting next to each other topless while they sucked on two that were standing in front of them. I nudged Julie and we both tuned in, it was only a moment before Julie said "Let's go take a look".

At that we were over behind the couch and standing right behind the women. We had never seen anything like this, and I was rubbing Julie' ass over her pants. The women were really sucking and then they started to fondle each other tits as the men began to fuck their mouths. I of course knew that Julie was horny but when I realized that her hand had now gone over the couch and was touching a cock I almost jumped to the ceiling.

As she leaned over more now and the guy pulled his dick out of Suzan's mouth (found out her name later) so that Julie could get a good hold. Then Suzan started rubbing Julie's breasts, I had never known her to be bi but after she quickly pulled her shirt and bra off I knew that I had learned something new that evening. This was to be the first lesson of the night.

After a minute of this fondling by which time I had Julie's pants off and was rubbing her pussy and just about to give her a good backside cunnilingus Steve (name later) suggested that we go to a room that had two king size mattresses. I did not know what would happen in this room but I was so horny and that 5 inch steel doors would have been no match in keeping me out. Once we were in there, we all quickly exited our clothes that were already half off to begin with, then Julie and I were on our knees facing each other and began to kiss quite passionately.

As we did we spread our knees apart as we felt a body nudge its way between our legs. I felt Julie's lips tremble and realized that her pussy was now being attended to as we kissed. Then I felt a wet tongue on my balls and I was completely excited. I couldn't believe the eroticism that was enveloping us when we broke our kiss and looked over each others shoulders. That is when things went full out sexual. I looked down and saw Suzan sucking a dick, a dick that was on its back. Oh shit that means that it is a guy who is sucking my balls and eating Julie's pussy. As this stunning realization registered in my brain I pulled back to face Julie and found my self dodging a dick that Julie was sliding in and out of her mouth.

I decided that I was ready to move on and stood up; I notice that the other gal was rubbing her pussy and looking for a way in the tangled bodies but before I got away Julie grabbed my dick. Then it was me and another guy side by side as Julie bunched our cocks in two hands and tried to simultaneously suck them as Steve was being soaked by her sopping pussy as she came on his face.

As she subsided I decided that I had smelled enough wet pussy and needed taste some. I went to Veronica as I later found her name to be and fed my dick into her willing mouth as she sat and circled her pussy with her hand. We then seamlessly found our way into 69, which is the way I love to eat pussy best. I would have shot in her mouth but my rock hard dick was to be delayed a while for as I ate and well feasted on her delicious pussy, a glistening cock came into view. Oh man is he going to put that in her, and sure enough that was the plan. Even though I had never been close to a dick other than mine during limit pushing masturbation, I found myself spreading her ass cheeks open so that she could get the cock that I knew she craved.

I was totally out of my mind in sexual desire by this point and was trying to lick her clit as that shaft went in and out. There was no way to do it with out balls on my forehead which I decided to go with because in addition to Veronica sucking my dick so mightily, I now felt a tongue and fingers wetting my asshole. This was stimulation to the max and unknown to my consciousness I was now licking balls and reaching for an ass to insert my finger. I was back to Veronica clit as she came and I felt and saw her pussy twitch as that dick delivered its pleasure. Then the dick pulled out and shot jizz all aver the out side of her well shaved pie and smooth ass. It was quite a lot which may have had been added to by the finger that I had lodged in the ass of its master. Some of it dripped onto to my face which I wiped off and rubbed on Veronica' asshole since I was finally shooting my love load to back of her throat.

All of this took a second to recover from but not so long given this extraordinarily lustful action that was now engaged. I was to my feet and saw that Julie was now having an orgasm on her back as a dick was being driven into her and a pussy was grinding on her face. As the cumshot was unloaded on her stomach and was quickly tongued up by Suzan I was already nearly hard.

I thought that Julie may be spent but she engaged me in a kiss and then rolled to her hands and knees and expressed her desire to have me fuck her gorgeous butt. I was more than ready and had my face on her anus in a second as I prepared her ass the men had their two dicks in her face and were getting a double blow.

Veronica and Suzan were rubbing their bodies and boobs all over her as I pushed my cock into her tight yet very welcoming ass. I stroked it well and she came just as one of her dickcilcles covered her face in cum.

After seeing that I pulled out a minute later to empty my balls on her back which was successful at first but my dick was quickly engulfed in Veronicas mouth as she finished her second drink of the night. We all lay spent for a few minutes stroking and petting and giving each other some cool down as we licked and petted each other.

After that it was time to go, for Julie and I were completely tired and still had a lot to talk about; which we did as we fucked for a long while in our bed at home that night.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

nothing in the story but hard sex lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Europe

Vacation in Europe, my wife Margaret and i,visited Amsterdam, walked the famous street,then decided to stop in at an adult club.My wife is a consevative women,47 so we had a drink, the show started,a women on stage hands tied,blindfolded, a naked black man with a big cock, makes her suck his cock, then on hands and knees pushes his cock into her cunt, fucking in and out, cock glistening as the woman moans,very sexy, my cock straining and i feel a hand on my cock, my wife has reached over and is feeling my cock.I reach back, my hand under her dress, my finger pushing into a very wet pussy, wow,what a reaction as the black man hammers into the woman on stage, pulls out and empties his substantial load onto the womans face.My wife orgasmed, her slippery pussy pulsing.An announcement,the private club is open , thru the door on the left, i get up to leave, my wife says lets go in.What,wow, o.k., so we pay our money, walk in, given keys to a locker,told we have to undress,we do, my wife enthusiasticly, then walk thru the entrance.Naked men and women walking around, drinks offered and food,a black guy with a large cock walks over and starts to talk with my wife, i dont speak the language but my wife does, smiles to me then walks off with the black guy.I follow,into a room where there are other people having sex.The first thing i see is a young woman on all fours being fucked, while her face is between another womens legs, my cock growing.I look over and a women is sitting on a guys cock, facing him as she slid up and down on his hard cock.My wife has settled on a lounge, already with the black cock between her lips, you slut, as i watch, the black guy pulling back,turning my wife on all fours, aiming his cock at her pussy,my pussy, his cock half as long as mine again but thicker, she wont take that as he pushes forward and i watch my wife take it all in one go, her head going back, moaning as he pulls out and pushes back in, my wife pushing back to meet his cock.My cock is rock hard as i watch her take him again and again,i saw her orgasm twice,my cock throbbing and i look over and see a women on all fours, smile at me.I move to her,she wiggles her arse, blonde, young, my cock throbbing, i grab her hips, aim at her cunt and for the first time in 18 years my cock is in another womens cunt.I pound into her, she is very wet, she says something i dont understand,but i keep fucking, she pulls away, angry,then pushes her arse at mei go to push back into her cunt but she reaches around and guides my cock to her arse and with one shove i am into her tight back hole.She moans, pushes back and says fuck, fuck, so i do, i pound her arse,her hand to her cunt as i long stroke in and out of her, her hole clenching my cock until i spray cumm deep into her, pounding her all the time until i am emptied out, pulling back,she smiled as i wiped myself with my towel, she now offering her hole to another guy who pushes into her just used hole.I look for my wife, the big black guy is slowly going in and out of her,her eyes glazed, another orgasm as he pushes his huge cock all the way into her.I sit and watch ,my cock coming back to life as a mouth engulfs it, sucking,the black cock going faster now as my wifescreams and i know he has filled her with cumm as he slows down, pulling out, cumm dripping off his cock, standing as my cock is being sucked.My wife is immediately entered by another guy , who she would have hardly felt, who fucked her for a short time then filled her as well.He moved away, as she got up onto the lounge, her legs open, i could see her cunt wet, open and dripping as an older women moved over between her legs and began to lick her cunt.My wife didnt move as this women worked her over, my wife grabbing her head as she came over the womens face, my cock hard as i moved over and pushed my cock into the women as she licked my wifes cunt.My wife and i looked at each other as she was being licked and i was fucking and as my wife came again i emptied out into the womens cunt.I moved away as another guy came and entered the cunt i had just filled, my wife having orgasm after orgasm as her cunt was being licked.I moved down the hall into a very dark room,hands reaching, feeling,i sat, a hand went to my cock,sliding up and down, then a mouth, sucking, good , best yet as my cock started to respond.A finger, tracing my arse, then probing, slipping in, my cock responding, my legs being lifted into the air, tongue around, on and in to my anus, swirling, finger being pushed in, my cock being sucked, finger in further my cock responding, finger out, tongue, a bottle under my nose, wow, as i sniff, my eyes spin, my senses high as a larger finger is pushed into my arse, then pulled back, in further, pulled back, my cock standing straight up as i feel the balls hit my arse.I have a cock in me,my hole being slowly fucked, my legs in the air,my cock hard as he speeds up fucking my vigin hole, shit it feels good, as i push to meet him, i hear the words do me come from my mouth as he really goes at me, fucking deep into me, touching my insides, my cock spurting as he pushes hard into me, then i feel it, hot, liquid entering my insides, as my arse is filled ,pumping me, my cumm leaking out of my cock i grab his legs pulling him to me, yes, yes, as he as i feel him deep inside me.We slow down, he pulls out, cumm leaking from my hole, i feel empty now.I walk back, my wife is in the hall, i grab her hand walk back to the locker room dress and walk back to our hotel, shower and go to bed.Two things have happened since, my wife wants to go to swingers parties and when we do she always chases the biggest cock.I go to glory holes and chase any cock as long as my back hole is filled.I even dressed in lingerie,skirt, blouse, wig and went to an adult theatre where i was fucked by three guys, one very large who made me shoot my cumm about three feet in the air as his huge cock chugged up into my intestines filling me.My wife does noy know about the cocks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Swap Newly married couple tries swapping for first time.in Loving Wives
Monica's Awakening Wife experiences another man for first time.in Loving Wives
Marie's Key Pt. 01: Heckin' Amazon I watch ONE show about polyamorous couples and suddenly.in Romance
Playing With Fire Ch. 01 A happily-married couple explore their fantasies together.in Loving Wives
First Time Friends Married couple goes to sex club for first time.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories